PDA

View Full Version : What are the choices left now?

joann
03-27-2010, 12:57 PM
I'm in the same boat as you now - looking for a camping ticket or camp at a local RV lot ( not a fan of this )
I've done some searching and looks as though all the near by motels and hotels are booked or its $170/night and upwards.

Anyone know any other direction to take? I'm wondering if we wait until the day of, will they release more camping spots?

Thanks everyone :)

JustSteve
03-27-2010, 12:58 PM
well, since the camping space is finite i am pretty sure no magical land will be appearing out of nowhere. camp offsite or book a hotel, the longer you wait the more screwed you will be.

Stickjohn
03-27-2010, 02:13 PM
Use caution joann - there are some local residents trying to rent out camping spots (see above.) You might want to inquire about toilets, showers, security, necessary city permits - maybe even check with the city - before shelling out any money to reserve spot. There are also established, legit campgrounds - some info here http://www.coachella.com/event/offsite-camping

joann
03-29-2010, 09:50 PM
Thanks for the heads up on that but I took caution and found a RV/camping park about 15 miles way that has everything I need.
I'm just hope people do their homework :)

Have a great time at Coachella :)