PDA

View Full Version : One girl, one small tent, one great need for camping!

Donglepipe
03-26-2010, 08:23 PM
Dear Internet,

I'm a damsel in distress looking for a space to camp for 2010 Coachella. The new camping policy has left a lot of people scrambling, including myself. I'm already meeting a whole mess of my friends who are going. I *really* need to go to Coachella this year and I refuse to find a hotel. You don't get the true Coachella experience unless you camp! I'm super laid-back, have a small tent (won't take up much space) and plan to take full advantage of the meeting new people and partying it up for 3 days straight if I can just get there.

Anyone have space on their campsite for 1 cool chick?

Oh yeah, and I'm willing to pay for your campsite/bring extra goodies for everyone if that'll help sweeten the deal.

tikiavenger
03-26-2010, 10:14 PM
Dear Internet,

I'm a damsel in distress looking for a space to camp for 2010 Coachella. The new camping policy has left a lot of people scrambling, including myself. I'm already meeting a whole mess of my friends who are going. I *really* need to go to Coachella this year and I refuse to find a hotel. You don't get the true Coachella experience unless you camp! I'm super laid-back, have a small tent (won't take up much space) and plan to take full advantage of the meeting new people and partying it up for 3 days straight if I can just get there.

Anyone have space on their campsite for 1 cool chick?

Oh yeah, and I'm willing perform sexual favors for your campsite/bring extra goodies for everyone if that'll help sweeten the deal.

fyp.

thisdj
03-26-2010, 10:20 PM
fap.of course you are. :thu