PDA

View Full Version : Great cameras for video

garrett222
02-25-2007, 04:16 PM
Hey all,

My digital camera does video, but captures no audio. I am seeing many cameras out there have audio with the video. This seems perfect for coachella, right? We can't bring in camcorders, but can bring in dig cameras without a detachable lens...correct me if i'm wrong.

So, are all these youtube coachella videos coming from dig cameras??

If so, is there a great model out there? My 128 mb card holds 60s of video..would a 2gb hold a ton of pics and 4 mins of video? If i brough 2 or 3 cards with me i could get some great video.

Thoughts on this?

garrett222
02-25-2007, 05:38 PM
No one knows?

Good Days Last
02-25-2007, 05:50 PM
I wouldn't know. My roommate has a digital cam that records some sound. The one I own doesn't.

garrett222
02-25-2007, 06:39 PM
Does coachella allow digital pont/shoot cameras that record video and sound? Isn't this hwo all the videos on youtube show up?

suprefan
02-25-2007, 06:59 PM
What kind of camera do you have that does video with no audio? Yeah they dont check your camera if it shoots video or not. They are concerned if its a camera with a detacahble lens or not. So yeah all the videos on youtube are from digi cams. And yeah a 2gb card should be enough. I am going to get another camera in a month that does good video and audio. The Sony DSC T10, check it out. I used the model thats one megapixel less the T( last year and with a 512mb card had 24 mins of video with an empy card. So a 2gb will get you 4 times that if you like. Sony also came out with the 8gb memory stick too if you really needed a lot of memory. Its justa suggestions but I have never had problems with it.