PDA

View Full Version : Sharing is Caring :) Extra room anyone???

EkajElliot
03-26-2010, 03:55 PM
Coachella is only 3 weeks away, and unfortunately my group of 3 (including myself) did not purchase a camping pass in time :( Anyone who would like some company or can offer a share of their camping spot, it would be greatly appreciated, and a way to meet fellow Coachellites! We are even willing to help pay and/or bring food! Please let me know asap! Email me and I can give you more contact info!!
Email: jake.e.reuter@gmail.com

Bud Luster
03-26-2010, 03:57 PM
What exactly to do plan on doing with your car? Are you being dropped off?

EkajElliot
03-27-2010, 09:11 AM
We have a ride there but we were planning on just parking in the normal parking area. Its just the camping that we need :)

Professor Null
03-27-2010, 11:30 AM
We have a ride there but we were planning on just parking in the normal parking area. Its just the camping that we need :)

Just a FYI in case you didn't know - the only overnight parking option if you aren't camping with your car is the limited Companion Car Parking. If you intend to park your car in normal parking overnight your car will get towed.

Companion Camping Car Parking??
We are driving up separately and camping with friends who already have a camping spot (TENT ONLY OR CAR CAMPING). Where do I park my car?
Can I move my car?

There is a LIMITED amount of overnight parking for companion cars. This parking lot will be a long walk to all the camping areas. There is no close drop point for camping gear. If you are joining your friend(s) who already have a spot set up or you have more than one car with your group of friends sharing a spot, you can park the other vehicle here. It is imperative that all onsite campers carpool and combine into the least number of vehicles. This area WILL fill up. If you move your car from here you may not be able to get a spot when you return. Cars parked in this lot will ONLY be allowed to leave or return between the hours of 2am - 11am starting friday 4/16/10. If you need to leave for good to go home outside of those hours, plan ahead and move your car into regular festival day parking between 9am - 11a.

These lots will be closed to in and out traffic at all other times.

Please note that festival "DAY PARKING" is not for overnight parking or campers and cars will be towed at 3am.

EkajElliot
03-28-2010, 09:43 AM
Fuck! things have changed since last year...anyways we are planning on meeting some friendly campers there who might be willing to share with us. We have food and other goodies ;) Let us know if your lonely!

VIKTADALTON
03-25-2011, 03:56 PM
open camp spots for parking with shuttle!!!!! happy days are coming

justfortodaybjm
03-26-2011, 02:16 AM
Message me

deathat27@gmail.com

Beanbean
03-27-2011, 08:52 PM
If you have your own tent then I got a car camping spot, I'm drivin my vw bus so I'm sleeping in her and will have the extra space, goodies are always welcome :)

Brandonmau5@hotmail.com

RozzVee
04-02-2011, 09:16 AM
Hey! I have two spots that I can't use because I couldn't get tickets. If you're interested I'm selling at face value (too late to cancel the reservation apparently). its at Lake Cahuilla though, so let PM me if you're interested

Lawomen
04-06-2011, 10:39 AM
Hey there are you and your friends still looking for a spot if so PM me we have extra room!!

lovethelake
04-06-2011, 10:42 AM
are you guys serious. this thread is from last year. look at the post dates. stop offering ekajelliot a spot in your camping space, unless of course you have a time machine and can revisit Coachella 2010.