PDA

View Full Version : BIG GROUP NEEDS MORE CAR/CAMPING PASSES! Will pay!

SDPartyBoyPaco
03-26-2010, 08:20 AM
We need more passes for our big group...email me if you are selling carcamping spot

pacogcarbajal@yahoo.com

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-30-2010, 06:23 AM
We need more passes for our big group...email me if you are selling carcamping spot

pacogcarbajal@yahoo.com

Don't have any camping available...all filled up.....but could allow one car to park on one of our spots if you are meeting someone else and camping with them and do not have a spot to park your car? One car per camping spot and we have a couple of spots but could manage to bring only one vehicle if we crowd into the truck. Anyone need just parking from Thursday to Sunday? We could help if you can meet us there Thursday morning and you could park your car on one of our spots if you are already camping with someone else.

SDPartyBoyPaco
03-30-2010, 06:28 AM
Don't have any camping available...all filled up.....but could allow one car to park on one of our spots if you are meeting someone else and camping with them and do not have a spot to park your car? One car per camping spot and we have a couple of spots but could manage to bring only one vehicle if we crowd into the truck. Anyone need just parking from Thursday to Sunday? We could help if you can meet us there Thursday morning and you could park your car on one of our spots if you are already camping with someone else.

Thanks bro..I think we are ok now but I'll send you a private message if we need more

noolan
03-30-2010, 07:04 AM
1500 dollars