PDA

View Full Version : Age question for camping

letmecrank78
03-25-2010, 08:46 PM
Ok, so I checked the camping age requirements and it said that you have to be 18 or older or with a parent or legal guardian..

So I was wondering if my cousin goes and he is 19 or 20 years old and has a legal Id and everything, would that work if I just go with him? I mean I'm almost 17 and I don't look like your typical 17 year old, places that need id and stuff they don't check mine cause I do look older than 18 lol. But don't wanna take that chance of flying all the way from the east coast and spending all that money.

Has anyone tried it or is it legal or what?

whynotsmile99
03-25-2010, 08:54 PM
i've never been carded while checking into camp. it's pretty relaxed, generally looks like an 18 year old kid who scans your ticket and gives you a wristband.

i wouldn't worry much about it, but that is a risk you are going to have to take. Fuck it, just do it.

Worse comes to worse and you are homeless for 3 days in the desert. I'm sure you'll have some great stories when you head back home

SoHungry310
03-25-2010, 10:03 PM
i've never been carded while checking into camp. it's pretty relaxed, generally looks like an 18 year old kid who scans your ticket and gives you a wristband.

i wouldn't worry much about it, but that is a risk you are going to have to take. Fuck it, just do it.

Worse comes to worse and you are homeless for 3 days in the desert. I'm sure you'll have some great stories when you head back home

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d81/crackerjackhheeyy/you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

SoundShaman
03-25-2010, 10:10 PM
HAHAHAHA I laughed in real life for that ^ one

donkey sex
03-25-2010, 10:54 PM
come on in the younger the better