PDA

View Full Version : 2 gals in need of a place to crash

lauren2pt0
03-24-2010, 06:34 PM
We are covering the festival for a magazine, but since press credentials have not been confirmed, we waited on the camping pass...to find out they sold out.

We have a hotel on thursday and sunday, so we need a place to crash on friday and saturday. We are pleasant, kind people and won't be drunk or high out of our minds since we'll be working (the coolest job ever). Hey, you may even get your photo in one of the publications I work for! ;)

If you have space in a hotel room or rv or camp site, please let me know the cost!

Thanks!

gaypalmsprings
03-24-2010, 07:20 PM
Hey, you may even get your photo in one of the publications I work for! ;)

Thanks!

http://www.buzzgrinder.com/media/beth_ditto_love.jpg

lauren2pt0
03-24-2010, 07:30 PM
not so much the type of photo I'll be looking to take ;)

JustSteve
03-24-2010, 07:31 PM
We are covering the festival for a magazine, but since press credentials have not been confirmed, we waited on the camping pass...to find out they sold out.

We have a hotel on thursday and sunday, so we need a place to crash on friday and saturday. We are pleasant, kind people and won't be drunk or high out of our minds since we'll be working (the coolest job ever). Hey, you may even get your photo in one of the publications I work for! ;)

If you have space in a hotel room or rv or camp site, please let me know the cost!

Thanks!

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kzqlquhhSH1qzsnfto1_500.jpg

Boulder
03-24-2010, 07:41 PM
^^^hahahhahahahahaha that isssssssssss rich

lauren2pt0
03-25-2010, 09:54 PM
Yeah, luckily I don't work for a blog. They are 2 real print publications that are nationwide, but most don't want to pay a dime more than they think necessary because they are falling out of favor since readers can check out blogs for free :(

dantoro
03-25-2010, 10:45 PM
Yeah, luckily I don't work for a blog. They are 2 real print publications that are nationwide, but most don't want to pay a dime more than they think necessary because they are falling out of favor since readers can check out blogs for free :(

Well Lauren I think I will wish you well in staring your own blog (if you for some reason haven't already) and f that magazine for not putting you up all weekend

PS - does anybody "work for a blog" ??

donkey sex
03-26-2010, 12:06 AM
blog controls you, you don't control the blog. Or the bog.

Speaking of which, a business parter told me last night over the phone that he shits four times a day ("eat alot"). I couldn't believe it, cus I do it every few days tops. So I looked it up, while he was still on the phone, and humans average three times a week defecation. Not sure if he is going to try to correct his cycle or not.

unit300021
03-26-2010, 01:39 AM
so what magazine/publication you working for then? If its a legit thing and you can convince me I might bite. I am a male and I am by myself so yeah. Also by convincing i do not mean blow jobs or tits or crap like that. So uhh PM me I guess if interested.

jigjig
03-26-2010, 08:06 AM
^ Pretty sure you come off as a creep...

unit300021
03-26-2010, 08:29 AM
^ pretty sure I do also but i am being genuine and there just no way around sounding like a creep

thisdj
03-26-2010, 08:46 AM
ASS AND TIDDIES! ASS AND TIDDIES! TIDDIES AND ASS! ASS AND TIDDIES!..

Dogvolta
03-26-2010, 11:39 AM
^ pretty sure I do also but i am being genuine and there just no way around sounding like a creep

Yeah it would be hard to not sound like a creep, specially if you are staying by yourself.
But anyways. My gf and I are staying at a motel *real* close to the polo fields. So far we have one other person staying with us, send me a PM if you're interested.

unit300021
03-26-2010, 01:56 PM
thanks but I actually have a camping spot, i took what Physic Friend said way long ago about getting your camping spot because they will sell out and i got one. someone else might need the space in the motel room though.

vinylmartyr
03-26-2010, 02:10 PM
No more hipster photographers please.

StubbADubb
03-26-2010, 04:09 PM
I have a blog - it controls me. It makes me do things I don't want to.

I have a hotel in Indio from Thurs-Mon and there is room for two extra people so far...though one would have to stay on the floor on the cot....