PDA

View Full Version : Car Camping Pass Needed - Renew My Faith In Karma

locachica73
03-24-2010, 03:25 PM
OK, I wouldn't normally do anything like this but I am desperate so here goes. I didn't think I was going to be able to go to Coachella due to several months of shitty luck. But my sister decided as a birthday gift to me 2 weeks ago that she would take me to Coachella. I was so excited that I was going to get to go and then a day later I broke my leg. It took some convincing but my friends managed to convince me I can do this even with a broken leg but I didn't make the decision till last week. Unfortunately I hadn't gotten my camping pass and now they are sold out. I see them being sold on ebay for like $800 which is completely impossible for me. If it comes down to it I will just do tent camping but would really much rather have a car camping pass because I will be in a wheelchair and it will make it extremely difficult to carry all my stuff to and from a car.

I know there are tons of people in search of a car camping pass and there are a lot of people who are realizing there is some money to be made from this. But in the spirit of Coachella I am asking if someone would be willing to sell me their car camping pass at face value if they for some reason decide they can't go or don't need it.

I can't offer a ton of money, I won't offer a blow job but I will offer a smoking session and some beers.

M Sparks
03-24-2010, 03:58 PM
Loca, one thing I thought of last night...I doubt I'll have room for 2 more people in my car, but I can bring all your gear in with me. Then your sis can just drop you off. You can camp with us, or I can help you drag your stuff to Ally's spot. The only trick is, I'm not sure yet when we are leaving PHX.

If anyone DOES have one to sell...this chica needs it more than anyone else. She's been through hell lately.

Jalynne
03-24-2010, 04:09 PM
Loca - Where is your sister staying?

locachica73
03-24-2010, 04:14 PM
Marc, yeah, that would work too, even if you leave late I don't know that I really need all my shit. It will work out one way or another, it would just be so much easier if I could drive right in and have all my stuff with me. I don't want to have to have someone pushing my broken ass from the drop off point all the way around everyones camping spots to mine, but I know you all will help me out. :)

I think her and her boyfriend are staying at the resort that is close to the polo fields, not sure of the name. I can't remember, somewhere I can't afford to stay. :)