PDA

View Full Version : Have a camping spot but no car or ride from LA!

SatoriSon
03-24-2010, 05:41 AM
So my brother & I are flying into LA from the east coast to hit up the festival & originally we were going to head there with a friend of ours from LA (thus covering the need for a car in the spot & ride from LA) but he had to bail due to lack of funds. Anyone need a camping spot that's willing to scoop us up in LA & share some space? We both drink & burn & are down to just chill & have a good time while there. Hit me up if you're interested!

wolfatmydoor
03-24-2010, 06:12 AM
i can give you 2 a ride. I am driving up and down the coast that week leading to coachella. I am dropping off my friend at LAX that morning of the 16th and driving in to coachella solo.. I dont have a camping pass, and once I'm in with the car..I have friends that I intended to camp with elsewhere...so your party can have the spot by my car to yourself. Hit me up if this sounds good. When were you arriving?

laura29mama
03-24-2010, 06:35 AM
Im willing to help im sent you a private message.

Oscar
03-24-2010, 01:28 PM
Hi, my name is Oscar. I'm a laid back 34 year old looking for a camping spot. Totally willing to give a car ride from LA/Orange counties. I don't even care about gas money. Just me in one tiny tent. Can split cost of camping too! :-)

Pls let me know, Cheers

lalalindleyy
03-24-2010, 04:57 PM
Hey! My friends and I are driving to Coachella from LA, and we're willing to give you a ride! It's four of us- two guys, and two girls, looking to share a camping spot. We're nice, friendly, good people, down to party as well, willing to split the cost for the spot, as well as share whatever food/goods we have! Let me know if you're interested, PM or email me at lindz7@sbcglobal.net

jenny penny
03-24-2010, 07:45 PM
hello! my name is jennifer. im really in need of a camping pass and totally willing to give a ride. there will be 2 people with me, my boyfriend and his friend. were driving from portland and we really know how to burn! we really just want to lock in our spot, can pay for cost of camping. just really want to go, its our first time!

tahoemary
03-27-2010, 06:43 PM
Driving down from Tahoe, have camping spot...willing to share with burners...baking goodies myself.

tahoemary
03-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Leaving late Wed 4/14 cuz it's about 10 hour drive so I can get to campsite by Thursday noon.

emidio
03-28-2010, 03:23 PM
I'm willing to take you guys to Coachella for sharing that camp spot of yours. I'm driving solo on Friday morning & returning to LA on Monday morning. Drop me a line @ emidio@gmail.com if interested !

SatoriSon
03-28-2010, 03:46 PM
All set with the ride. Thanks everyone.

emidio
03-28-2010, 03:59 PM
Great dude ! I hope it works for me too. If anyone needs a ride form LA & is willing to share their camp site with me, let me know : emidio@gmail.com

tahoemary
03-29-2010, 09:01 PM
Camp spot is filled

afpennylane
03-30-2010, 01:30 PM
I am from the East Coast tooo! Vermonnt, and will be driving through LA but dont have a camping pass. Danm duude, wish I saw this earlier!
: (

emidio
03-30-2010, 10:12 PM
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. A cool soul will take care of me, eventually. I have good Karma.

We will see each other Vermont dude !