PDA

View Full Version : Carpooling from Tijuana,Mx for a camping spot

igocancun
03-23-2010, 10:42 PM
The thing is:

We have a Car and a tent (and lots of food/buzz). Just 2 - 25yrs guys looking desperately for a spot where to crash. We can meet somewhere from Tijuana to Coachella just for a spot to park and place our tent.

In case your friends didn't decide to go or something we can buy your car/tent camping zone tix and share. Therefore you still camp onsite and you get a refund for your tix

We can pick you up at the airport (if you come alone or with friends and no car) at anytime anywhere (after thursday's midnight)

tweet me: @igogarcia
DM me

Anything...

Victor
03-25-2010, 10:11 AM
Cuando se van o que ?
Yo llegare con una amiga a tijuana el jueves muy temprano.
planeamos rentar carro y tenemos un reservacion en un motel barato en banning pero esta algo lejos de indio, la reservacion la podemos cancelar aun siempre y cuando encontremos algo mas cerca pero lo dudo ya no hay nada !!!!

ElBlueblazer
03-25-2010, 10:21 AM
pick me up at Adelita's.

igocancun
03-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Que hay Victor,
Te agrego a MSN y platicamos

Hi BlueBlazer
I reall don't know where that is. We can surely pick you up if you have or know someone who could sell us his/her car/tent camping ticket. If we can't find someone who sells we wouldn't drive to coachella :( we wouldnt like to take a car since we dont have where to leave it yet.

Do you know someone who sells?

If we take a car we can surely pick you up. Can you send me the gps coords of the place?

Thx :)

Victor
03-25-2010, 10:45 AM
Okei.
me conecto en la tarde
habalamos bro

mary08
03-27-2010, 02:39 PM
Victor, mandame un mensaje privado