PDA

View Full Version : 2 Coloradans looking for campsite. Compensate with $, booze and colorado skunk

Boulder
03-23-2010, 07:12 PM
My buddy and I are cruising out from Colorado and are looking everywhere for a campsite. We are fully prepared to pay for a share of the spot, and we are bringing our own booze, bud and whatever else and we are more than willing to share. We have a small two person tent and only need a small area and we are set. Thanks.

fatbastard
03-23-2010, 07:13 PM
Paging Ron.

randomh3ro1
03-23-2010, 07:16 PM
colorado skunk does sound nice to me. if u find me u can share my camping spot. but i need a wake and bake session every morning.

Sonybonez
03-23-2010, 07:17 PM
colorado skunk does sound nice to me. if u find me u can share my camping spot. but i need a wake and bake session every morning.

ditto.

Boulder
03-23-2010, 07:19 PM
thats already on the agenda boys, thats the only way to start every morning while you are at Coachella.

Boulder
03-23-2010, 07:25 PM
PM me for details. I can guarantee at LEAST a wake and bake session and night time sesh all 3 days.

juloxx
03-24-2010, 08:58 AM
LOL at your Colorado skunk. Dude, Colorado bud is decent but your comin to California baby, get yo chips up. That Colorado shit is already dry as balls compared to Cali bud, by the first day it will be shriveled as a raisin. Try findin some bud when you land in Cali, you wont regret it. It will be cheaper and better.

Boulder
03-24-2010, 10:00 AM
LOL at your Colorado skunk. Dude, Colorado bud is decent but your comin to California baby, get yo chips up. That Colorado shit is already dry as balls compared to Cali bud, by the first day it will be shriveled as a raisin. Try findin some bud when you land in Cali, you wont regret it. It will be cheaper and better.

Not to get in a dick measuring contest here, but I agree to disagree. Cali and Colorado are on the same level. This isn't the nineties where California was blazing the trail (pun intended) for marijuana legalization. We have more dispensaries here in Denver than Starbucks, fact. Chips are out my man and we are bringing the heat.

lowfront
03-24-2010, 10:07 AM
http://www.friendsofcannabis.com/directory/images/stories/c/cannabis_cup.jpg

Cali vs. Colorado

Show down not to miss in the campground

canexplain
03-24-2010, 10:51 AM
A high number of people that I have talked to at the MMJ places here came here from California. They said this is now the place to be. After all a strain is a strain and it can go from coast to coast in a couple of days. It all depends on your local grower I think. No more importing weed. Seeds maybe, but we are catching up there also ...

dane.v.duhoffmann
03-24-2010, 10:06 PM
hey!! i'm flying out to coachella from denver. i live in boulder too, and i am also looking for a spot to camp. do u wanna go in on an ebay bid for a camping pass??

email me or call me if you're down!!

-Dane du Hoffmann
dane.v.duhoffmann@gmail.com

danawartooth
03-21-2012, 12:49 PM
We have a car camping pass but need a ride from denver? Help? Weekend two?

Mugwog
03-22-2012, 02:18 PM
you're a few years late