PDA

View Full Version : Question about camping and meeting up there.

Lil Larry
03-23-2010, 07:39 PM
So I have my three day pass, and could not get a camp spot as they were sold out, but no worries, i got a friend who is gonna share with me, so i need to know if I need some kind of ticket to be able to go into the camp area or camp parking, because we are meeting them there on friday, they will already be there thursday?? Basically I do not want to show up friday with gear and not be able to meet them, please help.

Stickjohn
03-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Festival ticket gets you into campground. Not sure what you mean by "camp parking". there's no overnight parking.

Lil Larry
03-23-2010, 10:19 PM
Thanks. So i need to have a camp pass to park my car overnight? what happens if we only have one car pass and two cars?

unit300021
03-23-2010, 10:33 PM
your pretty sol, find some neighborhood to park for the weekend and then walk/hitch to the camp, and then get your friends to drive you back when they leave

igocancun
03-23-2010, 11:54 PM
Hi Lil Larry, would you be open to share the spot with two 25yrs guys from Mexico? We could refund your tix cash at the event if you'd like. We just need a place to party with Coachell-ers and place our tent :)

Lil Larry
03-24-2010, 12:30 AM
to igocancun- I would have to check with the people i am rolling with already, there are about 5 on the spot, so let me check with them.
what does sol mean? i dont think i could walk to camp, i would have some gear with me.

igocancun
03-24-2010, 12:34 AM
Hi Lil Larry, thx for the reply. There's still plenty of time. I'd be glad if we could share te experience. We plan on taking tequila Don Julio and party up :)

You can contact me on twitter @igogarcia

tailfeather
03-24-2010, 12:48 AM
s.o.l. = you're fu@ked. shat out of luck...my friend. just pull into the coachella camp grounds unload your stuff... lock your car and the valet will move it into his yard. come monday, go to his yard and pay him $300 (im guessing here) for his services.

Lil Larry
03-24-2010, 12:54 AM
dang that blows... i guess i got to try to get a way of going in one car! But i see no other alternative, but we cannot all go together, we got different schedules. I know that there is parking for rv camping. arrrrggghh