PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Let A Stranger Stay In Your Camping Space" Page.

Pages : [1] 2

wstsidela
03-23-2010, 06:52 PM
I adopted stranger from NYC. Who else is showing the love?

panchobot
03-23-2010, 06:54 PM
We are 6 kids looking for a camp spot, we're willing to split up to fit, someone help us. :(

zamorad
03-23-2010, 08:27 PM
I have a group of 4 (2 guys 2 girls) in dire need of some camping space, we're driving down from Colorado. I didnt think they would sell out! We wont take up much space, and were down to have a great time!

BlakeG
03-23-2010, 08:36 PM
My spot is now full. Asking me to stay in my spot is futile.

wstsidela
03-23-2010, 08:59 PM
That's the spirit, Blake. Two years ago we adopted a guy from Venezuela. Total stranger. He turned out to be a phenomenal human being. Impeccable taste in music. I learned a lot that year. Coachella is good like that.

Grant
03-23-2010, 09:01 PM
I hope security is good this year because I'm fearful there will be crazy campers hijacking campsites

ChellaLover
03-23-2010, 09:03 PM
Me and my two friends are in need of a camping spot or at least someone who is willing to share. Just enough room for a small tent. We will help pay and we don't drink at coachella (much) so we'll bring beer for you too!! Please let me know if anyone can take us in :)

Bullet760
03-23-2010, 09:05 PM
If you can't find a spot to camp out or park your car, email us for info on a camping at my place. Only responsible campers please. Just in case you can't find a place, just trying to help

cheapfaithalloy
03-23-2010, 09:12 PM
Uggh. Coachella camping tickets sold out and being sold at incredible prices that I can't afford. My girlfriend and I plus two other close friends all with tickets and nowhere to camp. From Phoenix, AZ and would be willing to help carpool, money(limited), booze. Very fun and open minded. Please help. I wouldn't want to end my coachella streak over a camping ticket. Thank you. My E-mail address is michaelswing1@gmail.com

winnnner
03-23-2010, 10:07 PM
We forgot to buy a camping pass! Grrrrrrr. Well hopefully we can make some new friends out of this situation. We're two girls in our mid-twenties, fun, sarcastic, fans of high fives, and really excited about coachella. We would be elated if someone would be willing to share a corner of their camping space with us! We can split the camping fee and bring you presents and if you live in San Diego or on the way, we can drive you! Please let me know if you're willing to share!

Thanks!

billtino
03-23-2010, 10:11 PM
You can tell this is a serious issue, I mean for more than just a few dim wits, caused by confusion during the initial announcement of Car Camping & Tent Only Camping when we are 11 posts into a thread called "The Official "Let A Stranger Stay In Your Camping Space" Page." and still no "YOU GONNA GET RAPED" post yet.

JustSteve
03-23-2010, 10:16 PM
Uggh. Coachella camping tickets sold out and being sold at incredible prices that I can't afford. My girlfriend and I plus two other close friends all with tickets and nowhere to camp. From Phoenix, AZ and would be willing to help carpool, money(limited), booze. Very fun and open minded. Please help. I wouldn't want to end my coachella streak over a camping ticket. Thank you. My E-mail address is michaelswing1@gmail.com

there is offsite camping available...

sison3531
03-23-2010, 10:22 PM
I am also in need of a camping site. I am driving from Orange County so if you have a camping site but no ride, please let me know.

E-mail is bonnjanry@gmail.com

waltermakesmusic
03-24-2010, 02:12 AM
http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac292/luft11hoflich/shat/you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Sonybonez
03-24-2010, 07:04 AM
My husband, a friend and I adopted a couple from FL! Spread the love people~ good people are in need.

thisdj
03-24-2010, 07:51 AM
We forgot to buy a camping pass! Grrrrrrr. Well hopefully we can make some new friends out of this situation. We're two girls in our mid-twenties, fun, sarcastic, fans of high fives, and really excited about coachella. We would be elated if someone would be willing to share a corner of their camping space with us! We can split the camping fee and bring you presents and if you live in San Diego or on the way, we can drive you! Please let me know if you're willing to share!

Thanks!i'm originally from san diego. mira mesa, to be exact. :thu i may be able to help you out. check your pm.

TomTaroo
03-24-2010, 09:11 AM
We're a Bunch of Exchange Students from the East Coast, not sure about our group yet (bout 3-6 depending) but i'm British and theres a couple of australian guys and girls and we have plenty of awesomeness and high fives to give out and we'll be hiring a car so can probs give a ride as well as providing plenty of shenanigans

Our first Coachella and we didn't know about camping passes/left it too late. Anyone who could help us out would be our new Favourite person in the world.

jenmorrison
03-24-2010, 09:18 AM
Last year we totally adopted a dude from New Jersey. He was all alone and pretty nice. I say 8 times out of 10 you'll end up with good luck. just feel for good vibes :]

Rhysmog
03-24-2010, 09:25 AM
Im thinking sinse theres a lot of people who are homeless for three days we get as many people to chip in, get one of the extortionate ones off ebay and try and fit everyone in. saying that though they range from $250 to $800 so we'll have to be lucky and have to get a lot of people. anyone in?

Rhysmog
03-24-2010, 09:27 AM
although im willing to be adopted if anyone wants a scrawny 19 year old british guy hanging around. :)

euphonicfiend
03-24-2010, 09:29 AM
I adopted some girls! yay for coachella love

MaryS
03-24-2010, 09:37 AM
I adopted two Irish guys, with the 50X20 RV spots it would be bad karma not to offer it up to someone.

Sonybonez
03-24-2010, 09:37 AM
although im willing to be adopted if anyone wants a scrawny 19 year old british guy hanging around. :)

We'll be there with 5 girlfriends who are all single. I might adopt you for them so that you can run around our campsite with that cute foreign accent of yours. Don't be scared. We're not the type of Cougars that will hurt you :D rawr.

Sonybonez
03-24-2010, 09:41 AM
Please spread the love people~ Tickets are being sold on eBay for $300+. Yes, I know, beggars are annoying and they should have been responsible blah blah blah. What's done is done. Stick out a helping hand <3 It's good karma!

jimmycrackcorn
03-24-2010, 09:43 AM
nice thread :thu

heyeric
03-24-2010, 09:47 AM
22m 23m loads of camping gear, but have camping pass. might just carpool w/ someone who is looking for a place to camp to help out, would like to leave thursday morning from ontario airport and be back monday afternoon. pm me

phonographer
03-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Me(21) and 2(20,21)-3(21) friends in need!

We have tents if you need one, canopy if you need one, ice chests, etc. We're also planning on bringing 2-3 cases of GOOD beer and hookah if we can get it in. We're all very chill and would be willing to help you set your tent up.

We've been friends since we were 5. This will be our first year camping.

Fourthisto
03-24-2010, 10:59 AM
With the rental SUV and two tents with the crew I'm bringing, I'm not sure how in the world we can squeeze someone else in there.... but if you just want a place to park a sleeping bag maybe we can have a small spot for you?? Hard to say, until we actually get there and get everything set up, ya know?

phonographer
03-24-2010, 11:33 AM
Yea we wouldn't mind ditching our tents and sleeping under the stars. We all know how to change in our sleeping bags quite efficiently.

quicksand
03-24-2010, 11:36 AM
I'd hook any of you guys up but we've barely holding on to one spot in a group of like 12. You might have better luck holding a sign up by the campground or something when everybody's feeling all Coachella-ey and nice.

daftmonkey64
03-24-2010, 11:41 AM
Do all these campsite-crashers realize that there is no overnight parking outside of car camping?? Are you walking to the festival?

I'll be sitting in my campground in a rocking chair with a shotgun

...."you just keep on moving there drifters, aint no room here no how..."

Rhysmog
03-24-2010, 12:00 PM
thats an idea. might make a homeless at coachella sign. be all hobo chique.

phonographer
03-24-2010, 12:05 PM
Ka-BLAM! I have a telephone meeting with someone I met over facebook through Coachella's fan page. Browse the comments people there are people hinting that they may share their spaciousness! Hope everyone gets as lucky as I did. I've also posted in craigslist asking for space and contact 5+ people who were offering on the boards. Don't give up until you're guaranteed a spot or as close as you can get to one.

www.facebook.com/coachella (http://www.facebook.com/coachella)

wehailfrom305
03-24-2010, 12:07 PM
Fellow Coachellians
This is going to be our first year at coachella and we are in desperate need of a camping ticket! We are 2 females and one male who are fun lovin' n music lovin' coming all the way from miami. We have a super sweet tent and are willing to pay to stay at someones campground. We are very polite houseguests and would treat your campsite with much repspect. So we ask all of you from the bottom of our heart for room for three in your campsite! Please email me back if you have any room.
Thank you!!

COACHILLA
03-24-2010, 12:08 PM
Just got a reservation for Lake Cahuilla and from what I gather it's about 5 miles from the festival. Just a piece of land for a tent with access to pay showers and a pool. Payed 67 dollars for thurs -monday. The # for a reservations is 1800-234-7275

I am willing to let someone throw a tent up on the space I have at this place for free

guy staying with 2 females, PM if you need a spot for a tent

thread on this place: http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120

phonographer
03-24-2010, 12:11 PM
Do all these campsite-crashers realize that there is no overnight parking outside of car camping?? Are you walking to the festival?

...."you just keep on moving there drifters, aint no room here no how..."

I do and I have an aunt that lives not 3 miles away. I'll park there.

thats an idea. might make a homeless at coachella sign. be all hobo chique.

Having a tired, desperate look might help some. Rolling around in the dirt, fake blood, and starving yourself for a week prior is required.

humanoid
03-24-2010, 12:20 PM
strangers are either rapists, murderers or thieves, sometimes a combination of all 3.

WhyTheLongFace
03-24-2010, 12:26 PM
If I wasnt in a condo and was camping I would adopt someone.

Dooney
03-24-2010, 12:31 PM
my friend and I will adopt someone. ass, grass or cash (or beer) :)

righteousdnk
03-24-2010, 01:04 PM
My spot may be pretty crowded, but I'm willing to pack as many tents and people in as possible. I'm sorry, but I can't use it to help someone out in need of a place to put their car. All the people already camping with me aren't driving so it's gonna be tents. Send me a PM or email at tylerc112(at)gmail(dot)com and we'll figure it out. Also, I promise lots of shade.

MannyB
03-24-2010, 01:28 PM
Hey we are two guys and two girls in need of a site to stay. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help us out! WE WILL PAY YOU BACK IN FULL THE PRICE OF THE SITE if you only let us share with you. THANKS SO MUCH!!!

energeticlove
03-24-2010, 01:31 PM
Hi!
I'm driving up from Orange County. I need a place to crash. Willing to share yummy goodies, good music, and good vibes. hit me up for more info

oh yea ... willing to share costs and stuff :)

gmendoza0612
03-24-2010, 01:31 PM
Hi! My friends (4) and I are looking for somewhere to stay. I was trying to save up as much money so that I would be able to go to this and camp, working double shifts like crazy, and finally when I had enough I find out all the camping passes are sold out!

We're all in our early 20's (20-24) and are looking to make that weekend one of fun, music, dancing, and meeting new friends! We're super laid back, open minded, love to share, and don't mind throwing you some cash to let us camp with you!

Let me know! Thanks!

thisdj
03-24-2010, 02:21 PM

...."you just keep on moving there drifters, aint no room here no how..."so where are the 'tent only' campers gonna park their vehicles?

or am i missing something here..

Oscar
03-24-2010, 02:33 PM
Hi, my name is Oscar. I'm a laid back 34 year old looking for a camping spot. Totally willing to give a car ride from LA/Orange counties. I don't even care about gas money. Just me in one tiny tent. Can split cost of camping too! :-)

Cheers

The Canadians
03-24-2010, 02:35 PM
Hi,

We are a couple a broads from Vancouver, BC, and while we have our 3-day festival passes, we don't have a camping pass. It's just the two of us in a exploder, we're funny and we ain't hard to look at. Whaddya say? We can supply some cash for the share, a box of wine, and instant coffee.

email us at mimifufu@hotmail.com if you can hook us up!

We Love YOU

hauntedflowers
03-24-2010, 02:37 PM
WILLING TO ADOPT 1-3 PEOPLE FOR CAMPING
we have 4 sites total and room for 1 more tent. looking for people into good vibes, music, and lots of partying. message me

adri_p
03-24-2010, 02:44 PM
Im thinking sinse theres a lot of people who are homeless for three days we get as many people to chip in, get one of the extortionate ones off ebay and try and fit everyone in. saying that though they range from $250 to $800 so we'll have to be lucky and have to get a lot of people. anyone in?

I'm in! We are three females, mid-twenty's, 2 from Texas, one from LA.

SoHungry310
03-24-2010, 02:46 PM
WILLING TO ADOPT 1-3 PEOPLE FOR CAMPING
we have 4 sites total and room for 1 more tent. looking for people into good vibes, music, and lots of partying. message me

check your PM's please!

=)

laura29mama
03-24-2010, 03:10 PM
Looking for a small corner on someones tent space...I live in so cal...im 26 yeaars old just looking for someplace to pitch my tent, meet awesome people and enjoy the music...willing to throw down money, alky, goodies..etc...someone let me know....i've been searching like mad for some friendly people...but no such luck yet...peace and love.

MannyB
03-24-2010, 03:14 PM
We are two guys and two girls who are open minded and with great taste just looking for a place to camp! We waited in line at the EL REY theater to buy the tickets but they sold out of the camping pass before we could buy it. HELP US OUT. We're coming from Los Angeles and we've been saving up all year!

dantoro
03-24-2010, 03:14 PM
Hi!
I'm driving up from Orange County. I need a place to crash. Willing to share yummy goodies, good music, and good vibes. hit me up for more info

oh yea ... willing to share costs and stuff :)

if you don't find a home I have a camping pass... just me so far AND i need a ride from OC

minogueCOMMAk
03-24-2010, 03:39 PM
How many people do you think you can cram into a space? With car? I adopted two, wouldn't mind adopting another. If I can fit them

yeahfontaine
03-24-2010, 03:42 PM
You can tell this is a serious issue because clearly camping is gonna be a fuckin' circus this year and I'm really glad we got a house.

Proceed.

SoHungry310
03-24-2010, 03:42 PM
3 Friends looking to be adopted!

We're all 18y/o+ and we're all in it for the music and just plain good times.

In all reality we just need somewhere to put our 1-2 tents. We're willing to pay for our own adoption as well as share our yum-yums and grass.

FB link can be provided upon request!

RickeyinLA
03-24-2010, 03:55 PM
From a logistics viewpoint:

I just measured my vehicle - it's 14' long, with a 3' tailgate and a cabana that has a fly that stretches another 7' - this will take up 24'. Adding an 10'x10' EZup canopy over the back cabana hang will take up the whole rear plot.

The vehicle is also 6' wide and we intend to sleep in it with the front and the suicide doors open on either side - this leaves 2 plots of real estate 2'x20', each with two doors cutting into available area.

Other campers lying on the ground on either side of the vehicle (under the doors) would virtually be sleeping with us. Same deal if people were sleeping behind the vehicle - the tailgate will be open in the night air.

I know it'll be crowded in carcamping, but inviting more people onto our spot (purchased 8 weeks ago) seems a little, um, invasive and punitive...just sayin'.

Still, good luck to everybody. This should be the best show evar!

velasutra
03-24-2010, 04:34 PM
My crew just adopted a group of exchange students from E. Coast to share our spot...yeah Coachella!

laineinla
03-24-2010, 04:45 PM
Not getting the people adopting others from different regions/states ... it's only ONE car per ONE camping pass right?

Hmm, kinda wondering if I should have waited this out and see how the whole "adoption" thing would work for everyone ... first time in 6 years I will not be camping due to the logistical stress of trying to find options for carpooling in w/ other people (as of yesterday, my group of 10 only had one camping ticket :( ... So now I'm hoteling it @ the Holiday Inn. Long wait out of the parking lot, here I come!

oman1990
03-24-2010, 04:59 PM
hey, im coming from Irvine, Ca the heart of the o.c!
me and my girlfriend r only 19 - 20! We r looking for *someone* to share there camp spot with us!!! willing to share food, beer, etc. we hav r own tent! plz help us out! were a small couple! wont get in ur way!!!!
email - o_man1991@yahoo.com
or
facebook - o_man1991@yahoo.com

minogueCOMMAk
03-24-2010, 05:06 PM
Not getting the people adopting others from different regions/states ... it's only ONE car per ONE camping pass right?

Hmm, kinda wondering if I should have waited this out and see how the whole "adoption" thing would work for everyone ... first time in 6 years I will not be camping due to the logistical stress of trying to find options for carpooling in w/ other people (as of yesterday, my group of 10 only had one camping ticket :( ... So now I'm hoteling it @ the Holiday Inn. Long wait out of the parking lot, here I come!

Sorry you don't "get it" bro, but it's not that difficult. Not every single person is taking a car to coachella (carpooling, riding their bikes, etc.). Therefore, not ever single person will have a car.

MJRLZR
03-24-2010, 05:13 PM
is this still available?

billtino
03-24-2010, 10:13 PM
so where are the 'tent only' campers gonna park their vehicles?

or am i missing something here..

^^EXACTLY!!!

This is what is driving the camping/tent passes up to $800 on ebay. You, just like a lot of ppl here (me included) just recently realized the originally announced "CAR CAMPING PASS" is not just a car camping pass. It's also a "TENT ONLY CAMPING PASS."

I wish I took a screenshot of the http://www.coachella.com/camping/carcamping page the day tickets went on sale so we could see what the confusion in the wording was that made even veteran campers decide to not buy a "Car/Tent Camping Pass". It obviously has been *updated.* thank God I bought one.

Even this line still in the camping faqs causes some confusion:
"If you plan on leaving your car overnight at the venue, you must purchase a Car Camping pass. Each car camping pass automatically comes as a 10x30 space."

Some will interpret this as - If I am being dropped off (by parents/taxi/greyhouse/strangers/whatever) aka "Tent Only Camping" then I don't need to buy a Car Camping Pass. WRONG!!!

This is because a Car Camping Pass & Tent Camping Pass are the same thing.

EllenAllison
03-24-2010, 10:42 PM
Me and my friend need a space. Anyone want to share?

rhtabor
03-24-2010, 10:44 PM
one 19 year old college student male looking for a space. i can bring food or cash whichever email rhtabor@gmail.com

shoegazer76
03-24-2010, 10:57 PM
If you cant get a camping spot I have a suggestion. Take your chances sleeping in your car on the premises. Fuck it takes 2-3 hrs to get out of the damn parking lot at night anyway
Towtrucks are gonna be plucking folks from the lot that park over night probably but there are only so many of them. If your sleeping in your car they can't legally tow it with you inside. How many cars can they tow anyway. It would be like 1 car tow per hour. They probably won't even bother towing because of the traffic. If you are going to use this method I would suggest moving your car each morning to a different lot. This way nobody takes note of it being in the same spot & reduces the risk of it getting towed. If y get towed you can always make up an exuse to get your car back like you were too drunk to drive & caught another ride.

KatDoucette
03-24-2010, 10:58 PM
Hallo everyone! Need to find camping! My 3 girlfriends and I have bought our tickets already and didn't buy our camping site soon enough so we are kinda screwed. We are from colorado so are totally down to have some fun and will be willing to share any of our goodies. Also price for camping is negotiable. Hope someone can find it in their hearts to help us out.. contact me via email Katdoucette@comcast.net

Please adopt us!

dane.v.duhoffmann
03-24-2010, 11:20 PM
Anyone got a spot for two people?? Both of us are super awesome chill cats!!

Me and my best friend Jill were gonna wait til this weekend to get our tickets lined up, due to pay periods, and now are kinda fucked on a place to sleep...we will supply beer, food, wine, cash for sharing your spot, and good times to anyone who wants to help! I'm from Colorado, and she lives in LA, so please, help us make this an awesome experience!!!

FloralJud
03-25-2010, 12:34 AM
we need a ticket....2 girls mid-twenties and an awesome dude. We'd be willing to pick you up in my mom's suburban...we're looking to share a ticket in exchange for a ride. Look at how we'll look...Let me know if you need a pick up and ride from LA or Ontario Airports. My mom lives in ontario- and thats where i am picking up the car. I've always picked up people previous years...so i am hoping karma works in my favor...*sigh*

http://inlinethumb18.webshots.com/7633/2940561780059207499S600x600Q85.jpg

JustChillin
03-25-2010, 01:35 AM
Hi
I need a small spot to pitch @ someone's camp. I can be a dick but never on vacation. I am from New Mexico so it's all good. Help me, thanks.

mrdude5699
03-25-2010, 01:52 AM
I guess I'll throw my plea into the hat.

I've got 3 girls and 1 guy coming in to LAX thursday morning from all over the country. The plan was to drive immediately to set up camp. Now the plan is fucked. I've driven from Houston, Texas to camp for the past 3 years and I couldn't imagine not going this year because I didn't get my camping pass in time.

So we are 5 cool people in their early 20's who love coachella and really want to camp! We have money, booze, other party favors, and a geniune love of coachella that keeps us coming back year after year.

If anyone would like to help us out it sure would be sweet. Like anyone. Anyone at all. : )

PM me....

Like2Party?
03-25-2010, 07:27 AM
Today I let a group of 4 from Colorado share in my first Coachella experience i feel pretty good about it, might turn out to be a awesome weekend with a side of good karma

thisdj
03-25-2010, 07:50 AM
^^EXACTLY!!!
I wish I took a screenshot of the http://www.coachella.com/camping/carcampinghaha i found it.. ;)

http://coachella.com/camping/carcamping#faq0-32

There is a LIMITED amount of overnight parking for companion cars. This parking lot will be a long walk to all the camping areas. There is no close drop point for camping gear. If you are joining your friend(s) who already have a spot set up or you have more than one car with your group of friends sharing a spot, you can park the other vehicle here. It is imperative that all onsite campers carpool and combine into the least number of vehicles. This area WILL fill up. If you move your car from here you may not be able to get a spot when you return. Cars parked in this lot will ONLY be allowed to leave or return between the hours of 2am - 11am starting friday 4/16/10. If you need to leave for good to go home outside of those hours, plan ahead and move your car into regular festival day parking between 9am - 11a.

These lots will be closed to in and out traffic at all other times.

Please note that festival "DAY PARKING" is not for overnight parking or campers and cars will be towed at 3am.

Stand By for camping/parking maps closer to the festival dates.

JoeSunChaser
03-25-2010, 08:02 AM
Anyone willing to adopt a group of 4. 3 guys and 1 girl. totally down to earth and fun to be around. we are not too too crazy, but do like to have fun. Im sure we can put out some beer and liquor and lot and lots of fun and some cash. let me know if anyone can help.

zimmy1222
03-25-2010, 09:46 AM
haha i found it.. ;)

this is getting chaotic...

laineinla
03-25-2010, 10:00 AM
Sorry you don't "get it" bro, but it's not that difficult. Not every single person is taking a car to coachella (carpooling, riding their bikes, etc.). Therefore, not ever single person will have a car.

I DO get it (and I'm not a bro, btw) - all I'm saying is for people who *ARE* driving in (which I'm guessing is the majority), it's gonna be interesting to see how this all plays out. Basically I see this as the residential streets of Indio being jam-packed with dropped-off cars. Either way, not making the mistake of waiting too long to get a camping pass ever AGAIN.

nathill009
03-25-2010, 10:08 AM
Kiwi Female looking for a piece of grass 175cm long for me to sleep on. lol! It's my birthday, i missed the camping pass, im going solo and i need somewhere to sleep otherwise ill prob have to hire a car and sleep in it...like the post before 'you gonna get raped'...

Anyone have some space for a solo kiwi?

imfelipin
03-25-2010, 10:09 AM
Hey guys me and two friends are coming from juarez mexico and we also like many forgot to purchase the camping tickets we have a truck can someone adopt us we are gonna have all sorts of goodies if you know what i mean. also if we do get adopted where can one leave their car overnight?

wehailfrom305
03-25-2010, 10:17 AM
Hey coachellians, We are a group of two girls and a guy all 19 years old coming from miami. This is gonna be our first coachella and if anyone has room you'd be doing a huge favor! we are willing to reinburse you for the camping ticket as well as share food and any other good stuff we find along the way. PM if you have room!

phonographer
03-25-2010, 12:01 PM
Just gonna throw this out there.

I was in the same predicament as most of you posting in this thread. I didn't have a camping spot. Yes, I posted and created a thread asking people to PM me if they were willing to share their spot in exchange for money/tents/canopy/beer/etc.

I actually someone who was willing to share their spot on facebook.com/coachella. Check the comments sections, scour the nooks and crannies of this site and you may find someone who will be willing to share.

I actually found someone who had each one of his friends buy a camping ticket thinking they were all going to be needing one! This is probably how it sold out so quickly. Check and ask, you have nothing to lose....'cept maybe your virginity.

billtino
03-25-2010, 12:21 PM
haha i found it.. ;)

and the plot thickens...nice find DJ! Hopefully the companion parking lot isn't as far as I think it will be. Either way, "a long walk" is still better than paying $810 for a camping ticket on ebay or taking a shot to the tonsils from new Lurker "CockM3@T-2kX".

dantoro
03-25-2010, 12:39 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4041/4462434673_e9e468ca68_o.jpg

zuma1986
03-25-2010, 12:44 PM
I'm a 23 y/o male who has a spot to myself and willing to share (Grass or Cash would be appropriated lol). Got the tent and sleeping bags/pillow package. All I ask is that you're clean and about the good vibes.

wstsidela
03-25-2010, 12:45 PM
or taking a shot to the tonsils from new Lurker "CockM3@T-2kX".

:rotfl

dantoro
03-25-2010, 12:50 PM
http://inlinethumb18.webshots.com/7633/2940561780059207499S600x600Q85.jpg

dang and i thought i spent too much time mine

BROKENDOLL
03-25-2010, 02:08 PM
I don't know if I'm more concerned about people getting desperate to find a place to camp, or those that actually come up with a diagram like that for a campsite.

I had to laugh because when I've drawn up a plan just to change a room around, I've included things like the vases, end table placement, etc...And with a diagram like that, is it based upon E>W N>S or is that part flexible in your planning?

phonographer
03-25-2010, 02:16 PM
Brokendoll you obviously missed this thread.

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38373

llydo
03-25-2010, 02:18 PM

rhtabor
03-25-2010, 03:07 PM
looking for a campsite to share. can pitch in some $ PM or rhtabor@gmail.com or
http://www.facebook.com/Tabes

dantoro
03-25-2010, 04:26 PM
I don't know if I'm more concerned about people getting desperate to find a place to camp, or those that actually come up with a diagram like that for a campsite.

I had to laugh because when I've drawn up a plan just to change a room around, I've included things like the vases, end table placement, etc...And with a diagram like that, is it based upon E>W N>S or is that part flexible in your planning?

You have to give credit, that is kinda awesome on the geek / nerd planning

ISmith
03-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Hey! I'm driving down all the way from Saskatchewan, CANDA, which is about a three day drive, to experience the Coachella magic. If you've got room on your site for 2 guys and 2 girls, very chill (duh... were canadian) let me know! Youd make my day!

zulubrbie
03-25-2010, 04:39 PM
Im a 19 yr old South African grl, first time Coachella goer and I need a place to stay, tents, hotels whatever...Im willing to throwdown some cash, but Im on a budget (broke Chico State student :/) Im suuper chill and buckets of fun PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!
pm/facebook/email me
EMAIL:br3laya@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK: Nolwazi Mngomezulu

roboticwaltz
03-25-2010, 04:49 PM
I am also among the many who fucked up and didn't get around to buying a camping ticket. My girlfriend and I are coming from LA, and we are very nice people, I assure you. We'll bring beer! And plenty of greens as well, if you're down. We have an 8x8 tent, but would be more than willing to sacrifice or share it in exchange for some generosity. Thank you.

callie.tayman
03-25-2010, 04:51 PM
hello!

so we forgot to buy a car camping spot... but thats ok, because it means that fellow coachella goers can get together and make friends :)

so if anyone would like to share thier car camping space with 4 really laid back, fun girls... we can pick you up and are happy to pay for the space. we are coming in from the Ontario airport (renting a car) thursday morning and leaving monday.

please send me a PM if you are interested!

here's to an amazing line-up and amazing people!

callie

sanaisa
03-25-2010, 04:58 PM
My boyfriend and I need a spot to join you...we are driving from LA and will each have a sleeping bag and backpack. Anyone have a spot for us to share with you...we won't take much space and will contribute to the camp $$ Please PM me :)

dantoro
03-25-2010, 05:02 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4036/4463726054_d16fa08b29_o.jpg
CAMPING, now with BASS

SoHungry310
03-25-2010, 05:03 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4036/4463726054_d16fa08b29_o.jpg
CAMPING, now with BASS

lol epic win.

BoltanMicheal
03-25-2010, 05:10 PM
Here's what I have planned. Just me and 1 other person staying on my campsite. 2 seperate tents, the tent I plan on bringing though is 10 X 30. People will just have to swing by and introduce themselves. We're very chill from Michigan.

paige569
03-25-2010, 05:11 PM
have you guys found a spot yet?
im going with my sister and her friend
we only have one spot, but were only taking one tent so im sure theres room
email me if you still need a spot
paige569@hotmial.com

sanaisa
03-25-2010, 06:14 PM
Hi Paige, My boyfriend and I would be very interested to share your spot. We are both 18 and are very chill/no drama...we would be so appreciative!!! I can send you a link to my info so you can see us :)

Thanks...

getwisered
03-25-2010, 06:19 PM
Hey,
We're 3 (26m, 24f x 2) procrastinators coming from the Bay Area on Thursday and leaving Monday. Please adopt us! We're super fun people and we can pick you up on the way down and drop you off on the way back and pay for your camp site! We're first-timers and really excited to experience Coachella!

Please help!

Rhysmog
03-25-2010, 07:42 PM
i've sent this to some people but this is a mass invitation. Trying to organise myself and other people who forgot or didnt get camping tickets to gather funds together and get one off ebay. sound reasonable? if so. . .

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=356992113851#!

... join! we will organise. or at least try.

MayIgrabYourCheeks?
03-25-2010, 09:20 PM
On a side note, me and my (3) 25-28yo friends would love to meet you and your single female friends... were very cool and always appreciate the company of a real woman...maybe a # exchange..? =}

sivad00selim
03-25-2010, 09:21 PM
Hey! is anyone willing to share their campsite with us? Its gonna be me, my brother, and his gf. we just need enough room to put up our little tent. willing to compensate with $$ or 420 or whatever. please email me at sivad00selim@hotmail.com if you can spare a little corner of your huge 300 square foot campsite, that would be really solid
thanks
patrick

MayIgrabYourCheeks?
03-25-2010, 09:40 PM
4 good looking So-Cal boys (25yo) are willing to share our camp spot with a group (1-5) of cool, cute females. Our spot WILL be party central and we would like to polarize our raging Testosterone with your calming girl-vibe. The asking price? your good vibe.

sivad00selim
03-25-2010, 10:06 PM
willing to share your campsite? itll be myself, my brother, and his gf. Would love to throw in some $$ or grass for your help. Thanks
patrick
sivad00selim@hotmail.com

avera_09
03-25-2010, 10:12 PM
anyone out there in the world willing to scoop me up?!?!?!?
im a very fun and exciting human being
im 19 born an raised in Chicago
i just really wanna have a good time meet new friends and i'm all about enjoying life
:) SHOW ME SOME LOVE PEOPLE

avera_09@yahoo.com

elbrycen
03-25-2010, 10:26 PM
yeah, i'm another nub (25 M) who didnt get his car camping pass in time, so if you're flying into ontario airport, i got the car if you got the pass. i wont charge for gas, i'll share my beer, pick you up from the airport, and maybe even let you wear my bitchin t rex costume i'm making... i have a 4 man tent, a cooler, etc. pm me if youre interested.

THErox
03-26-2010, 07:28 AM
2 girls in our early 20s needing a camping spot. Driving from LA, but live in Atlanta and New York. We are super fun,hilarious, and dance machines. We can help pay, bring tons of water, and a box'o'wine for good measure. Let us know if you have room!

wstsidela
03-26-2010, 09:21 AM
Im a 19 yr old South African grl, first time Coachella goer and I need a place to stay, tents, hotels whatever...Im willing to throwdown some cash, but Im on a budget (broke Chico State student :/) Im suuper chill and buckets of fun PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!
pm/facebook/email me
EMAIL:br3laya@hotmail.com
FACEBOOK: Nolwazi Mngomezulu

PM sent.

wstsidela
03-26-2010, 10:53 AM
Just adopted my second stranger!!

righteousdnk
03-26-2010, 12:07 PM
I've already got a few camping with but the more the merrier. I'm sorry but I can't really help you out if you have a car but please email if you need somewhere to stay. So far it's just two tents and a lot of shade!

tylerc112@gmail.com

thisdj
03-26-2010, 12:27 PM
i just adopted a stranger too! :)

yellow
03-26-2010, 04:29 PM
i need a spot. i know people going but id rather go with someone i didnt know

Neighborhood Creep
03-26-2010, 04:39 PM
Think I just snagged a couple lol

thisdj
03-26-2010, 06:03 PM
this is like fishing for campers.

"hey earl, i caught another one!"

grind
03-26-2010, 06:15 PM
Hello all you kind people. Myself and 3 others are looking for a place to crash on the campgrounds. We're all laid back and plan on partying into the night.

If you have any room I'd love to hear from you :) either in a PM or email me at: grind10308@yahoo.com

jasontx
03-26-2010, 09:15 PM
A group of 3 people from Austin, TX looking for a place to camp. We have all of our own camping gear, but just need a site to camp at. We are all very chill, fun, 420 friendly(nothing hardcore) people hoping someone would be nice enough to let us camp with you. We are willing to work something out in the form of alcohol, 420, or money (very limited). We will be arriving on Thursday around noon and leaving Monday after the festival.
Send me an e-mail to jasontx@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.

Donglepipe
03-26-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm in need of adoption! Mid 20s girl, whole day thursday free. Enthusiastic procrastinator in need of help. I have a small tent and I'm just one person, but meeting up with a bunch of friends. Our crews can combine !

grannock
03-27-2010, 04:35 AM
I should have a bit of room for 1 or 2 extra people in my campsite (1 tent). I'm renting a car in SD and driving up on Thursday. PM if you are in need of some space to crash. Feel free to offer whatever u want to sweeten the deal, but I'm not greedy, just trying to help some other music lovers out.

lazer
03-27-2010, 10:02 AM
My friend and I are coming from Canada with no place to camp! We are super relaxed and promise not to give you any trouble! Please someone help us! We're open to tossing you some $$!

rhtabor
03-27-2010, 02:36 PM
1 guy wiht 1 tent. need a space though and willing to throw in some $

BlakeG
03-27-2010, 08:04 PM
People I was sharing my plot with went with someone else. It's now open. Taking quickest person with the right goods.

solothru
03-27-2010, 10:14 PM
$$$ Blake? i still looking man.

BlakeG
03-27-2010, 11:13 PM
OK, I'm done and full.

Good Night, and Good Luck.

susieq70
03-28-2010, 12:17 AM
I'm a single girl going to coachella with one cup...in need of another girl...let me know if you want to camp with me...

wstsidela
03-28-2010, 12:51 AM
I'm a single girl going to coachella with one cup...in need of another girl...let me know if you want to camp with me...

Two girls, one cup? LOL!!

LiveFree
03-28-2010, 01:45 AM
I was adopted!!! Keep hope!

jigawig
03-28-2010, 01:29 PM
my brother and i adopted two canadians who have their own tent onto our plot of land. my brother and i "might" have room for one or two people in our tent. the only thing is we do not have room for a vehicle. if you just need a place to sleep and chill, send me a message

edit: lucy/molly will def get you in!!!

birdusmaximus
03-28-2010, 01:55 PM
adopt me and my friend!
we're in our early 20s
willing to pay wont take up much space
will bring lots of beer and trees haha
jgonzzzzo89@aim.com
or
PM me!

pryor
03-28-2010, 02:28 PM
Man, I've never seen it like this, I've been going to coachella for 5 years, never had a problem buying tickets. Espeacially- camping tickets. It wouldnt be a problem. My friends and i have slept in our car, beside the car, and that was o.k. This year they wanna tow your car at 3am. WTF. If their going to require you to buy a camping ticket for people staying overnight they need to make room for everyone or at least dont try and tow someones car at 3am after a full day of boozzin and partying. Hoping something will turn up before event starts. Or, my friends and i will be trying to buy a part of someone else's spot. If that doesnt pan out i guess well see how serious they are about towing cars at 3am. If anyone is willing to share. Heres my e-mail byeroswings2cali@yahoo.com

Stickjohn
03-28-2010, 02:51 PM
-Camping sold out much sooner than this in 07
-sleeping in cars overnight was never allowed
-the 3 a.m. car towing applies to the "day" parking lots
-they do not require you to buy a camping ticket for people staying overnight

HikinginfromMI
03-28-2010, 04:32 PM
My friend and I are coming in from Michigan on a long road trip. There is only two of us and we need a place to sleep - please adopt us. We have a small tent and camping stoves and other supplies. help us!

MirrorPal
03-28-2010, 06:31 PM
Hi friends!
My girlfriend and I are looking to share a spot with someone. We're good hearted people who love life and would appreciate it to the furthest extent if someone reached out and shared their spot with us. We're 23 and 24, from orlando florida, and ive been to countless fest so i come prepared. We'd take up as little room as possible and share whatever we have with you ;) This is going to be a great coachella and we're looking forward to it very much!

By the way we already got scammed on craigslist trying to by a camping pass....bummer...but we're not letting it stop us. Just another reason why it would mean the world to us to camp in the camp grounds.

Check out my band Mirror Pal at www.mirrorpal.com

Have a great day,
Thanks
Kevin

billtino
03-28-2010, 11:24 PM
Two girls, one cup? LOL!!

Should be two girls, four cups no?

dantoro
03-28-2010, 11:53 PM
i will select a random winner

Mmmtuness
03-29-2010, 12:41 AM
YO! There are 4 of us, all artists and all super chill and fun... and man oh man do we love our tunes :)

2 of us have gone to Coachella every year of college....it is our favorite time of year!!
And this year we weren't able to get a camping pass!! Didn't think it'd sell out!!

We are totally willing to split the cost AND I have 3 seats open in my van, we'll be driving from LA and with all the camping gear it might be a tight fit but that is what makes it a fun and exciting adventure, ya? :)

Hang with us! We are a good time fer reals and love to meet new people! Please help us out :)

Listen2Hau5
03-29-2010, 01:16 AM
Any chill peepz wanna share space w/ 25yr old chill raver dude from WLA...Headed out to Coachella 1st time this yr either solo or with a friend or two; mostly looking for a chill space to enjoy good energy and PLUR....Enjoy the night sky

I haven't bought my Coachella ticket (buying soon!) yet or a camp spot as I initially planned, but regardless I just want to enjoy the experience and good times so feel free to share your input :)

Is camping sold out? Haven't check, busy trying to save extra cash for Coachella

Orbital and Gorillaz mang!

MUSTACHEFACTORY
03-29-2010, 01:46 AM
Bidding on a campign pass right now. If I win will be letting the people with the best drugs stay with us.

SeantheJeweler
03-29-2010, 08:38 AM
A few friends and I are newbies who didn't think campsites would sell out and of course we were saving up to buy some (should have just got them I know) but would be happy to provide plenty of booze, food ,water and have AWESOME camping gear and are really good people! I am so happy to finally see a thread that is helping people find spots instead of insulting them for not thinking ahead! :-) SPREAD THAT LOVE AND PEACE!!!!!!

edit: we have the *goods* in addition to the booze!!! PM me for the details ;-)

bluesclue
03-29-2010, 10:54 AM
PLEASE HELP! Myself and two of my other friends need a helping hand!!! We need someone to adopt us into a camp site! PLEASE!

bluesclue
03-29-2010, 10:55 AM
haha let me know if you win and we can make something work ;)

GeminiDC
03-29-2010, 11:02 AM
I have a car camping spot to myself I'm willing to share. PM me if your interested

bluesclue
03-29-2010, 11:25 AM
If you help myself and my two friends, we can supply with booze, food, party favors, and one hell of a good time! Please message me if you have room for three!

ZAKATAK
03-31-2010, 11:52 PM
It would be ultra-awesome of someone to adopt my Sis and her boyfriend who are super kick-ass individuals. I'm volunteering and have a spot that I was told they are not allowed. I will share shishkabobs, wine, and secret hand shakes for a little space.

AlexBlewHimB4U
04-01-2010, 12:27 AM
I wish that I had space to offer any of you but I do not. However, I am really excited to see all of these people trying to help one another so that as many of us as possible can experience the music, the laughter and a beautiful weekend of our lives together. I hope that everyone finds what they are looking for and that I am fortunate to meet even one of you. Keep on taking it higher!

scoliosisjones
04-01-2010, 12:57 AM
have room for like 2 more people mustachefactory said it best ....bring some pyschedellics and well call it even

unit300021
04-01-2010, 01:05 AM
so ive decided to give in, however there are some stipulations. i am car camping by myself so my car is going to be there and no i am not going to carpool with anyone there, no negotiating this one, sorry. also the other rule i am having is that i am arriving thursday afternoon so basically first person/small group to come up to me and ask can camp there. thats it.

MUSTACHEFACTORY
04-01-2010, 01:29 AM
If you help myself and my two friends, we can supply with booze, food, party favors, and one hell of a good time! Please message me if you have room for three!

Where are you coming from? we are in fresno.

rock2843
04-01-2010, 06:52 AM
I also need a place to stay. It'll be myself and my friend if she decides not to bail. Very fun looking for a chill time with some great music and people. Anyone wanna help us out? We're flying in from NJ and have no place to crash. We can teach you how to take a beer funnel to the face and how to fist pump. No guidos here though....We keep it classy. We have our own tent or might just even bring sleeping bags and do it under the stars. If anyone can help it's much appreciated! Please reply or PM if you have anything available. Thanks and I hope everything works out for everyone! :)

kasiercolour
04-01-2010, 07:51 AM
Hi Everyone!! We are two British girls in our early 20s that are coming across for some Coachella action this year. Unfortunately, one of us left the booking of camping to the last minute and well..... we need help!

We would just be a small tent but could have a car too that would be going from LA if people needed lifts etc. We would be happy to put money towards or pay for the spot in return for your kindness as well as bring presents/beer!

So if anyone would kindly let us sleep in the corner of their spot we would be eternally greatful!

xxx

PeterPanandtheWolf
04-01-2010, 08:18 PM
I am raiding the Camping/lodging threads for a place to camp. I'm seventeen and practically broke. I am willing to share cookies and banana bread though ;). Please, pretty please, adopt me!

somaesthesia
04-01-2010, 08:33 PM
Hey everybody!

It seems like there are a lot of people desperately searching for camp space, so I'm not getting my hopes up..

BUT
I thought I'd put it out there that if anyone would be willing to share or sell their space with a nice couple, it would be greatly appreciated.
We would gladly pitch in a FAIR amount for sharing the space.. or pay a FAIR amount if anyone wants to sell.

We're a super laidback group, not loud and obnoxious.
We'll gladly party or shut up as needed. haha

It'll be my first time at coachella! Woo!

We'd be glad to share what we bring, too.
Necessities and other fun stuff!

RooTeefy
04-01-2010, 09:03 PM
I have a RV spot . The RV I'm renting is 37 ft long so I imagine there should be some additional space to set up a tent. It's me, my girlfriend and another couple. We are all down for partying and I'm thinking the more the merrier as long as it's a good fit. Send me a PM and we can discuss.

Streakist
04-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Looking for someone to adopt a laid back couple from Fresno. We will of course chip in for the space. We're very easy going, so if you wanna hang out that's cool, if you wanna do your own thing that's cool too.
bish1968@yahoo.com (mailto:bish1968@yahoo.com)
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4028/4483493296_90754dddb7_o.jpg

littlewolf
04-01-2010, 09:50 PM
I have to wait and see how some things work out, but I have a car camping space and it may just be me there. I'm willing to consider adopting 1 or 2 people who are 21+, willing to share a tent on my space and DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER CAR. I'll post here in a week or so when I figure out how it looks for me.

jeyde15
04-02-2010, 10:48 AM
I'm sleeping in my car, so my space will be pretty open.

where are you going to be posted to sleep in your car..
If worse comes to worse I am going to have to sleep in my car..

donthasselthehof
04-02-2010, 12:16 PM
I can give 2-3 people a lift from la or orange county and let them crash at my campsite. Shoot me a pm

blueoblivion
04-02-2010, 12:32 PM
My friend and I are in dire need of some coachella lovin' and good vibes!! I am a 23 y/o female and he is a 22 y/o male and we're both super chill and down to have a good time, yet responsible at the same time. Someone please PM me if they'd be willing to help out. We'd be coming from San Diego so if anyone needs a ride, let us know asap!!!

tylynch44
04-02-2010, 01:15 PM
Hey Guys!
I'm flying down with my girlfriend from Vancouver, Canada, and were in desperate need of a place to stay.
I'm more than willing to contribute to the camping payment.
19 years old, and down to party or just chill, depending on YOUR preference.
Shoot me a pm, you'd be a life saver!
Ty

ccsadler
04-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Apparently we're not the only ones without a spot... 4 of us (3 girls & 1 guy, 24 yrs old) - friendly, will come supplied with lots of brew, green, food - you name it! And willing to chip in to help out with campsite cost! (I seriously think it's absurd that these sites are selling for so much on craigslist / ebay...)
We have some other friends camping too ('friends' who want to charge us $100 each to stay with them... wtf?) but so we probably won't be in your way too much! just need a place to lay the head at night.

As has been said, you would be a lifesaver! Just tryin to have a good time :) send a PM

Thx!
Claire

sison3531
04-02-2010, 04:27 PM
Hello,

I am a 20 year old male going solo in need of a camping spot. I have my own car so if you need a ride from Orange County (or south L.A. county, San Bernardino County, or San Diego County), I can pick you and your friends up as well. Willing to reimburse you with money, food, whatever.

I tend to keep to myself so I won't be in the way if that is what you are concerned about. For more questions, shoot me a PM.

Thanks for your time!

Josh06_7
04-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Hello everyone! I see that many of you are looking for a spot to stay and i just might be able to help out a lucky few of you!

We currently just have 4 people camping on the spot and i believe we are sleeping in our vehicle.. that means we have GROUND SPACE!

We are 4 individuals, early / mid 20's that love to enjoy music, have fun, and enjoy meeting new people at the same time!

It would be nice if whoever needs a spot could chip in some cash for the spot, or trade 'goods'... Im flying in and wont have jack personally :-(

If anyone is interested, shoot me a private message and we can talk from there...

Peace!

TrizL
04-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm flying over solo from Australia for my 1st Coachella and managed to pick up a camping pass early. Since it'd be greedy (and not much fun) to have all that space to myself, if anyone or any group of people needs a place to pitch a tent or park a car (i'll only be bringing a solo tent), then shoot me a PM and we'll meet up. I'm male, 21 and pretty laid back.

ultraviolet
04-02-2010, 09:47 PM
We can has camp with you?

We Are:
1 guy (29yo) BA in Network Communications - Works for Research Ag Center
1 girl (26yo) BA in Music - Works for local symphony

If I were to describe us in a few: We love to laugh and have a good time. We're respectful, open minded, socially liberal, love music and are laid way back.

If you have a camp site that you would like to share, please think of us! Thanks for considering letting a stranger stay in your space!

Sincerely,
maryfrances

P.S. Here's a pic of us when we camped in a man made birds nest. It was sweet.
http://i40.tinypic.com/1zyzkmt.jpg

Horrible Children
04-03-2010, 01:36 AM
So in the interest of being a good samaritan, and having some cool people to party with, me and my friend are willing to adopt some campers. Fair warning, we are taking our car, so you will have to find your way to the campsite, and a place to stash your car. We only have one small tent though, so there should be plenty of room. Send me a message and tell me a little bit about the group and we'll pick someone to share the space with.

indianguitar52
04-03-2010, 01:53 AM
PM'd you! Thanks!

SDsoldier7
04-03-2010, 06:40 AM
"A man made birds nest"

Frankly
04-03-2010, 09:07 AM
I have a group of 3 people that need a space badly. This is our 4th year at coachella so if by chance anyone is new to it we kinda got it down. If you wanna check out what kinda people you might be dealin with i got pics from last years coachella at myspace.com/frizzank PLEASE HELP US OUT!!!

ultraviolet
04-03-2010, 09:41 AM
"A man made birds nest"

Ya. Did i say that weird? Anyway, it was in Big Sur, CA. It overlooked the Pacific and there were a comfy old mattress inside. Underneath that mattress there was a folded up paper where everyone wrote down thoughts and hopes. That was a cool find.

ultraviolet
04-03-2010, 10:30 AM
Hey everyone!

I'm flying over solo from Australia for my 1st Coachella and managed to pick up a camping pass early. Since it'd be greedy (and not much fun) to have all that space to myself, if anyone or any group of people needs a place to pitch a tent or park a car (i'll only be bringing a solo tent), then shoot me a PM and we'll meet up. I'm male, 21 and pretty laid back.

:thu You're the best!

kkaylee13
04-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Hey guys!

My boyfriend and I are going to coachella for the first time this year and are willing to share some space in our camping spot! We will have a car and a tent, so there won't be room for another car, but we can accommadate another 1-3 people with a tent. We are from Austin, TX, 22, laidback and looking to meet some new people! Please only 21+ who are willing to share food, beer, etc. and have a good time! Message me if interested and tell me about yourself. Hopefully we can help! :)

indianguitar52
04-03-2010, 10:56 AM
PM'd! :)

donavan harding
04-03-2010, 12:20 PM
18 yr old male looking for camping. i can provide food.

Deputy
04-03-2010, 01:26 PM
Me and my cousin need a place to stay. I am 23 and he is 18. We are able to pay u with money and snacks. This will be my second time and his first. We hope to make some new friends so please pm me.

Stickjohn
04-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Sounds like still some spots open to volunteer through WET - includes camping. (May not be a good option if you already have festival tickets)

Spots Open Up To General Public
30-Mar-10 16:12
Due to an increase in labor requests for Coachella we have reopened the application and deposits. These spots will be filled on a first-come-first-serve-basis, so hurry and apply if you haven't already done so, and once accepted be sure to come back and submit your $325.00 refundable deposit in order to confirm your spot! CAMPING IS INCLUDED!!!

full details https://www.workexchangeteam.com/coachella

belen+cris
04-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Hey! were two 25-year-old-spaniards willing to share our camping spot with one or two other people (one small tent, the spots are not that big, and sorry but no place for your car if you have one, ours will be there). PM us if you are 24+, willing to pitch in with equipment/food/drinks/jokes/etc, plus half of the spots price ($66,40/2=33,20 seems pretty fair to us).
Drug users please abstain
well be arriving thursday night or more likely friday morning, dont know yet

smrtboi2120
04-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Hey everyone! I realize everyone is in desperate need of a camping spot and such. It sucks for all of us who don't have one.

If there is anyone with a camping spot who has a lot of room or extra room and is willing to share it with my brother and I (just a couple of college kids from Chicago) that would be greatly appreciated. It would just be us two and we would be willing to contribute some $ for letting us share the spot, of course. We already have our tickets for the concert, but don't have a spot to stay in and can't afford to leave and stay in a hotel every night.

We're gonna be driving all the way from Chicago for this epic festival. Please, please, please, help us out and you won't regret it!

Thanks,
Aaron.

Frankly
04-03-2010, 04:33 PM
Hi Me and two friends are looking for a spot to camp with some others. We are layback people and this is our 4th year at coachella. Always ready to have a good time and share. If you wanna check out what kinda people we are I have some pictures of lasdt years coachella at myspace.com/frizzank All of us are 23. PLEASE HELP!

shakshuka
04-03-2010, 04:35 PM
Hiya!

I'm coming all the way from Jerusalem, Israel to see this, and just because I've waited for the last minute, I have no space.
22 years old, friendly, sociable, overall a nice guy, coming solo, and will come with my very own small tent.
It's my first time on a major scale festival like this, and will be the fulfillment of my ten years long dream to see the beloved Gorillaz live!
So if you're willing to share my place with me, please PM me etc.
I'll bring cookies to compensate you for crashing so late.. lol
Yours,
Yotam.

P.S. I'm also be getting to LAX by flight on 6:35 am, so if someone's going out from the LA metro area and would be taking hitchhikers, that's would be very lovely as well.

donavan harding
04-03-2010, 07:03 PM
18yr old male from ashland oregon looking for campspot to stay. i can provide food.
ive never been to coachella and really wanna make it this year.
also have a couple friends with a car looking for a place to park.

DreamScream
04-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Hey folks!

My name is Ryan Quigley. Im a 25 year old RISD grad, and im coming in from Portland....MAINE. As is the story, i didnt get camping tickets ahead of time. I have alot to offer to the table in trade for adoption. I will be bringing beer (but not in a drunk douchey way) and cookies, as well as music and a solar phone charger. Im volunteering, so ill rarely be around, but when i am, i have a super small tent that i got from my job at Northface. wicked small.

Thats it. willing to throw alot down for a place to sleep. Im up for a great time so lets all have a blast together? Cool!
http://i39.tinypic.com/soonkk.jpg

FreshMentos
04-04-2010, 10:28 AM
I'm an 18 (practically 19) year-old male from Santa Cruz, CA who had the brilliant idea of not buying a camping pass at the time purchasing my ticket. That's why I'm posting here. I'd consider myself to have a good taste in music. I'll also mention that I my ego is quite small. I can pitch good cash on a spot of course.

ryanliamg
04-04-2010, 11:13 AM
So a group of 4 (including me, 2 other males and 1 girl) are possibly open to sharing our car/camp space with 2 girls. (it's a sausage fest already, so guys you understand.) BUT i haven't even run this by my group yet, so it's not for sure. I figure i have a say in it as i have the ticket. the girls may have to bring there own tent. all we ask is that they be like-minded people (super chill) and plan on having a fucking blast at coachella. This will be our first time. we are all around 19-20 years old btw. PM me if interested.

mikeymikemikey
04-04-2010, 11:16 AM
Hey, We are a trio from Oregon. 2 girls 1 guy, we're all in our early 20's. Looking for someone to share their spot. We will have a car with us, but in return could provide shade, cash money, and share whatever we have. So if your flying in and don't have camping gear, this arrangement could work for all. PM me. Thanks and Happy Coachella!

I have one of these.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll126/mikemikeglide/Gazebo10-600x441.jpg

And I have this from last year.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll126/mikemikeglide/DSC02497-1.jpg

Mmmtuness
04-04-2010, 11:42 AM
YO!!
We need to be adopted, 22f graphic designer and 23f photographer.

We have lots of extra chairs and a 10x10 canopy tent - plus other little tents (2 person or 5 person) which we don't need to bring but if you need one we can hook it up. We have a cooler, hella good vibes and speakers to bump some tunes at our campsite!

Some of the bands I am goin to see are Passion Pit, Thom Yorke, Miike Snow, Phoenix, Grizzly Bear, The Whitest Boy Alive, Vampire Weekend, MGMT, & Bassnectar...

Adopt us! We'll throw down for the campin spot plus maybe we can give you a ride in my van if you are lookin for one!

lunarocks
04-04-2010, 01:31 PM
may be willing to share our spot with 1 or 2 really laid back people in no bigger than a 2 person tent. we're a couple with our car (rav 4) and small tent. what we'd really prefer in exchange is vegetarian food. (saving us money is as good as giving us some.) PM me. i'll consider how far you're coming from.

Update: Spot filled. Good luck, everyone.

roycerunning
04-04-2010, 03:56 PM
Anyone willing to help out and share their camping spot with 2 uber-chill guys? We'll be coming in from the OC Thursday and are willing to drive, bring food, beer, booze, whatever you need ;) I'm turning 27 the week before so you can give me the greatest birthday present ever!!!! Also, my lil bro is flying into John Wayne Airport the night before to go to Coachella for the first time (He's only 18 and totally chill)!!!

I have room for 2 if you need a ride and we're willing to sleep in our car if we have to, but we also have tents if there's space. We probably wont be in the campsite very much.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you all in advance.

p.s. If it matters, we're both athletic straight white males who love having good times with good people. We are both very well educated and have decent taste in music. I'm going for all of the great electronic music going to be there and Im trying to expose my brother to some great new music as well.

Mattmoffett
04-04-2010, 04:28 PM
2 chill dudes seriously need a site, 18/20 42O friendly preferred, anyone whos down to share pm me, you'd be doing us a huge favor since atm we're looking @ roadside camping, more than happy to split site cost/possibly cover it, could bring or leave a smartcar with phat subs, coming primarily to see rusko, major lazer, deamau5, b.o.b, bassnectar, z-trip, mgmt, infected mushie, and de la soul, if you have any extra room please be a crazy chill chap/chapess and hit us up, and if not, HAVE A BLAST!

p.s. If it matters, we're both athletic straight white males who love having good times with good people. We are both very well educated and have decent taste in music.(sorry 4 tha steal but also applies to us :P)

apple3
04-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Two 21 year olds, one guy one girl, waited too long on the capming and looking for someone to adpot us. Two person tent and wont take up much room at all! Super super chill and will party or totally do our own thing - up for anything! Will cover all cost of camping and bring whatever to the table. Festival lovers and really excited for this one. PM me if you have space and are willing to squeeze in an extra two people!

Reckless
04-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Help! We are flying down from Canada for Coachella, and we didn't get our camping tickets in time, can we pay to share a spot with someone? It's only the two of us, and we have our own tent and we are ridiculously fun!

Reckless
04-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Adopt us please! Two awesome Canadians, 18f, 20m.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs495.ash1/27027_10150157576575417_703825416_12731061_3396332 _n.jpg

Our first Coachella ever and we had no clue tickets would sell out for camping so fast. Please adopt us, we can pitch money for the site and we will bring NOM NOMZ! :)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs131.snc3/17837_489567215156_551555156_11137805_2421525_n.jp g

Looking for some fun young party people to chill out with for the weekend! Please message us ASAP!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs239.snc3/22661_500479180380_588985380_11231765_180145_n.jpg

rchdee17
04-04-2010, 07:43 PM
hello, me and my friend are driving all the way from texas for coachella. We are freaking pumped out of our minds. We already decided we were going even if we had to sleep in our car for the whole weekend, but if there is anyone out there who wouldn't mind splitting the cost of the car-camping pass with two guys and sharing the spot with us, or even if you have a whole group going with you already, but have enough room for a 7.5 x 4.5 foot two-person tent, we would greatly appreciate your gratitude and wouldn't cause you any trouble. It will be a good time regardless for us, but if anyone is interested just let me know.

melaniekeay
04-04-2010, 09:51 PM
two friendly girls driving down from canada, looking to share a camping space with anyone. really easy going, open minded, down to party and will pay for the space! we're both 21, and it's our first coachella experience....didn't know the camping sold out so quickly! let me know if you can help!

snowwhyte
04-05-2010, 12:33 AM
Similar story to the above post.
There will probably be 3 or 4 of us (possible there might be a 5th), driving for 2 days straight down from canada .. unfortunately with nowhere to stay. We'll of course pitch towards ticket price, and share whatever goodies we manage to pack into my car!
even if our 4th and 5th do end up coming, we're capable of cramming into one tent and wont steal too much space.
Please message if you can help, it would be greatly appreciated!!

squirtle
04-05-2010, 11:23 AM
GROUP OF FOUR COMING ALL THE WAY FROM MARYLAND!!!

Hi,
My name is corey and me and my three friends are flying from maryland and renting a car for coachella. We stupidly waited to get camping passes and are now homeless. We will have lots of food and fun stuff. We have a lot of camping gear so we can bring anything you might not have including a large screened in shelter. I will be willing to pay all of the camping sit cost in exchange for your generosity.

Thank you
Corey

Mr. Porter
04-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Hi, a friend and I are driving down from LA and we don't have a camping pass. Would anybody consider sharing a spot or selling a camping pass? We are 19 years old and from hawaii. We are willing to pay for spot if necessary. Please contact me if you can help out. Thanks.

LiquidL
04-05-2010, 05:29 PM
Hey all,
We are 2 chill cats looking for someone to adopt us. Same story as you have read above - waited too long for the camping passes. We'd be willing to share the grass and spot some cash as well for any do-gooders out there. We love Coachella and we are all about the music and good times. Good karma will follow you back. Please PM me if you can help.
Much love.

LeWaid"
04-05-2010, 06:30 PM
a group of 3 (2 dudes , 1 Girl) in need of campin site will pay $150 for a space of 9X8 ft. and will gladly share all our goodies and drinks!!! contact me at tgpride@hotmail.com or txt me 9187663004 we are open minded and nice people ...peace out

Subaru2Coachella
04-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Hey, We are a trio from Oregon. 2 girls 1 guy, we're all in our early 20's. Looking for someone to share their spot. We will have a car with us, but in return could provide shade, cash money, and share whatever we have. So if your flying in and don't have camping gear, this arrangement could work for all. PM me. Thanks and Happy Coachella!

I have one of these.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll126/mikemikeglide/Gazebo10-600x441.jpg

And I have this from last year.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll126/mikemikeglide/DSC02497-1.jpg

aww damn! i saw you guys last year! (or was it 2008?). i can't remember which year, but i saw you guys and distinctly remember your tent. it makes me sad to realize that people who have gone so many years before didn't get a camping pass.

I'd share but we only have one campsite with plenty of people already. :(

Subaru2Coachella
04-05-2010, 11:29 PM
Hey folks!

My name is Ryan Quigley. Im a 25 year old RISD grad, and im coming in from Portland....MAINE. As is the story, i didnt get camping tickets ahead of time. I have alot to offer to the table in trade for adoption. I will be bringing beer (but not in a drunk douchey way) and cookies, as well as music and a solar phone charger. Im volunteering, so ill rarely be around, but when i am, i have a super small tent that i got from my job at Northface. wicked small.

Thats it. willing to throw alot down for a place to sleep. Im up for a great time so lets all have a blast together? Cool!
http://i39.tinypic.com/soonkk.jpg

If you're volunteering, don't you get a campsite with it? (With W.E.T?)

barnabyjones
04-05-2010, 11:42 PM
Me (male) and my best friend (female) are looking for a campsite to join.
We have our own car/gear (heck I even have an extra tent if you need one)
We're both friendly, outgoing, intelligent people looking to have a fantastic time at Coachella. we're 21, very 420 friendy
Oh yea, and FOOD! We're both attending culinary school and were planning on cooking breakfast and dinner every night for our camp. We're happy to make veggo-friendly stuff!
So, adopt us for the weekend, you won't regret it. Good times, good music, good food, good fun.

My friend and I are super chill, and can bring vibes and herbs and good food. Let me know if that works with you.
-Alex and Marissa
Also we have a car. If we could park our car on the campsite it would be awesome, its a Honda Fit so its super small. We can also give you a ride to and from the show if need be.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7972554_n.jpg

adamitism
04-06-2010, 01:32 AM
Homeless people:

My two friends bailed (their jobs hate them) so now I have a car campsite - but will be flying it solo. I've got a car already parking there but other than that it's just l'il ole me and a tent. 28 yr old chick coming in from WA. Now for the bad news: I won't be parkin' my car until Friday morning due to some sheisty flight issues.

So - if you need a spot, - and don't need a place for a car - send me a message & we'll see if we can work something out.

Ramona

gotothemusicshop
04-06-2010, 11:47 AM
i have space..

gotothemusicshop
04-06-2010, 11:49 AM
email me i have space if you can get in on thursday night..gotothemusicshop@hotmail.com

gotothemusicshop
04-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Hi, my fiance and I are from Norman, Ok we are going to be camping and have spots available as it is just us and our car so far..email me gotothemusicshop@hotmail.com

wstsidela
04-06-2010, 12:23 PM
I'm very proud of everyone who stepped up to help our less fortunate friends.

BTW I adopted two people.

gibsonorbust
04-06-2010, 01:11 PM
I am in need of a small area for two: http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39338

Cheers!

Frankly
04-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Alright me and my 3 friends just bought a space off of someone for $300 we are willing to help some others out. We can all split it half way so you guys dont get raped by stupid@ss scalpers. You gotta have a good vibe and be willing to make a lot of noise. Give me a little bit of info about your group and ill try to get back with you.

YES WE HAVE A CAMPING SPOT AWOOOOO!

LiquidL
04-06-2010, 02:38 PM
Horrible Children: I sent you a PM.

Oneiros
04-06-2010, 09:27 PM
Greetings Everyone,

My name is Ari, I'm in my late 20s, a grad student, and flying in from Helsinki, FINLAND! I'm very chill and relaxed, and in for some good time while listening to some of my favorite bands playing. As per usual, by the time that I finally made up my mind and decided to come to Coachella, the camping tickets were already sold out. So, I'm in a dire need for a spot to pitch my (very small) tent and crash for a couple of nights (Fri-Sun). I can pitch in cash money, share beer and food. In the case that somebody has a camping spot and no car, I can also give a ride from LA to Coachella and back, if I could park my (rental) car on the campsite.

I will be at LAX at 10 AM(~ish) on Friday, so could make it to Coachella by 2PM or so. I will need to leave by early Monday morning in order to catch my return flight.

PM me if you're interested in sharing your camping spot... please adopt me! :)

TruthnFriction
04-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Hey everyone! I'm glad to hear that people are stepping to the plate and helping others in need. Warm and fuzzy feelings! I was going to tent with my friends (even though the space is getting a bit tight) until I saw this thread. I have a tent all packed away in my car and I can fit quite a few people into it.

If you're going to have only one tent on your spot (or only have your car), let me know! We'll split the space and I might be able to adopt some people! I don't have anything to share other than saved up good karma. You're welcome to have some if you're feeling up to having another tent on your plot! :D About me, I'm a really nerdy, laid back, fun-loving, grad student in San Diego. I love telling stories and am TOTALLY EXCITED FOR COACHELLA!

Hit me up if you're interested in chatting about this. I'd love to help a person or two if I can (Split between adopting a couple and thinning my group out by two).

http://photospace.com/upload/calendar/4588/21161-3.jpg

alliexxxx
04-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Hi, we're two girls from LA who DESPERATELY need some space for a camping spot. We're willing to pay to share. We're small, I promise you won't even notice us there. This is my last year in the states too, I'm graduating and moving back home (( PLEASE PM ME!!!!! We both really want the entire coachella experience. We will bring tons of food and drinks for you too!!!!!!!!!!
please adopt us =DD

hollybygolly
04-06-2010, 10:57 PM
Two first timers , very nice and well behaved gals (21 and 23) looking for a place to put our heads! We are from Canton/Detroit , MI and would love to make some new friends! If any one can help out, holla' back. We are def. willing to kick in for the spot too!

coachella1789
04-06-2010, 11:19 PM
my friend and i actually have 2 camping spots cause they were included in our package. And theres just the 2 of us Were willing to sell one at 60$ aand have some people over in our space. email me at paloma_8929@hotmail.com if your interested :)

Oneiros
04-06-2010, 11:40 PM
How many people can camp on a single spot?

An average person needs 3' x 7' = 21 square feet.

Camping spot is 300 square feet. 300/21=14 persons

Now, how many people would COMFORTABLY fit on a single camping spot? Depending on the size and number of tents, gear, car, I would say 4-7.

chicagokid
04-07-2010, 12:33 AM
Have space for a few cool people to camp. email me for details.
dboardinguy@gmail.com

trojans11
04-07-2010, 12:49 AM
6 USC kids looking to share a space with someone. can offer cash, booze, herbs, and a ride from LA!

we're really desperate. please help us out <3

hollybygolly
04-07-2010, 01:18 AM
so very interested in this!!!

Frankly
04-07-2010, 04:48 AM
Alright me and my 3 friends just bought a space off of someone for $300 we are willing to help some others out. We can all split it half way so you guys dont get raped by stupid@ss scalpers. You gotta have a good vibe and be willing to make a lot of noise. Give me a little bit of info about your group and ill try to get back with you.

YES WE HAVE A CAMPING SPOT AWOOOOO!

lickety_spit
04-07-2010, 05:40 AM
call me retarded, but i think i'd be more willing to pick 1 or 2 "homeless" light travelers with signs up on my way into the camping area than strike a deal with someone over the internet that's talking about bringing all this shit with them.

IronSheik
04-07-2010, 10:59 AM
so i like many others decided to put off getting a camping pass and then they all sold out and now I am without a place to stay. It is just me (23m) and my friend who is also a 23m. we are 2 laidback guys, from orange county. willing to throw down for the space, offer a ride if needed, booze, herb, and other various goods to help make coachella even better. you can check me out on the book http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=201000644. if anyone can adopt us it would be greatly appreciated, we just need a place to crash for the weekend and we will offer some good times and memories to whoever does so. thank u so much. can't wait for the festivities to begin!!!!!!!

trish06
04-07-2010, 11:13 AM
hi i love this page! there are 3 of us from colorado and arizona looking for a place to stay! we can pitch in for the site cost and will definitely be bringing some beer to share! let me know if you have room for us!

dontpanic
04-07-2010, 11:46 AM
we may be able to fit another small tent into our site. there's currently 3 of us already, but it looks like you guys could use some help. email me dan.r.renteria@gmail.com

MenosElOso
04-07-2010, 12:33 PM
2 guys from San Diego looking for a place to crash, small tent or even just sleep under the stars in sleeping bags. Please email (burningcold54@yahoo.com) if you can help out, don't mind giving money or bringing supplies

phonographer
04-07-2010, 12:39 PM
How many people can camp on a single spot?

An average person needs 3' x 7' = 21 square feet.

Camping spot is 300 square feet. 300/21=140 persons

Now, how many people would COMFORTABLY fit on a single camping spot? Depending on the size and number of tents, gear, car, I would say 40-70.

^ If you're Mexican, I did the changes. ^

maddie
04-07-2010, 12:40 PM
so at this moment I'm pretty sure I can take in ppl...Currently there are two of us coming from FL....maybe adopting one other person....so i think we could take in more. let me know. we would be happy to take in strangers. as long as your legite. ha

jakobfromoz
04-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Im a laid back guy from Sydney Australia travelling the US and making the last minute decision to head to coachella to get amongst the festival and need a place to stay...happy to camp under the stars or spare room in your tent and offer my aussie accent to the good people that can help me out. jacobfitzsimons@yahoo.com

Tehota
04-07-2010, 01:40 PM
300 for your camping ticket. im in the LA area. email me Tehota@gmail.com

kkaylee13
04-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Hey guys!

My boyfriend and I are going to coachella for the first time this year and are willing to share some space in our camping spot! We will have a car and a tent, so there won't be room for another car, but we can accommadate another 1-3 people with a tent. We are from Austin, TX, 22, laidback and looking to meet some new people! Please only 21+ who are willing to share food, beer, etc. and have a good time! Message me or email me at rausch_13@hotmail.com if interested and tell me about yourself. Hopefully we can help!

imaquirkybird
04-07-2010, 02:08 PM
I've pm'd about a thousand people, but figured I would post too. My friend and I are looking for a spot, we lost ours in a house we were going to stay at (they gave our spot away :(). We're a couple of late 20's, married, laid back, graphic designer chicks. We love to share and we're super cool. You can check out my website at www.quirky-bird.com and my facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/imaquirkybird (even thought it's private).

email me at staci@quirky-bird.com or PM me here if you have a spot!

<3

cmoses1308
04-07-2010, 02:55 PM
I have a few spaces left available at my campsite. PM me if your interested. Must be chill, but ready to have a great time. Also must be open minded. Message me a little bit about yourself/group and we will see whats up.

MacDizzle
04-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Hey, just a lone ranger here possibly going by myself down there, looking for a camping spot to stay at, could pitch in money bring supplies, And if possible park my car on ur spot.

or if anyone who has a camping spot and no ride, I'm willing to drive and pick u up if ur on my way which I will be coming down from lake tahoe, so let me know!

Giannid6
04-07-2010, 04:31 PM
PM sent cmoses !

longbeachguy
04-07-2010, 05:59 PM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t154/dallas_vernon/avatars/P4070006_a.jpgi'm in long beach. i wanna take greyhound to there with a 3 day pass. can someone let me crash? can i shower? let me know, i know i'm way unprepared, i just gotta be there, ... , dallas.vernon@gmail.com, 562-551-8405 (why is this f*ckin' pic so huge?)

thecorky
04-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Those who are requesting shared camping should post a link to their Facebook (or similar social networking site) to provide a better profile of who their potential benefactors will be hosting.

Just a suggestion.

Andymac175
04-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Soo.. ok, nice guy from Detroit here.. i really don't know anyone that wants to go with me or anyone out there.. but i'd love to make it out this year.. I guess if i could find a laid-back group to split in on a campsite with or just a friendly someone to adopt me I'd probably drop everything and grab a concert/plane ticket right now.. I have tons of camping gear, I'd only be able to bring some of it on the plane i think.. so you'd have to let me know what you need.. I wouldn't mind delivering up some drinks as thanks :)

shytide
04-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Anyone wanna adopt my guy friends and me (making 4 total)? :3

We have our own tent and we'll be down to share our canopy if it's big enough! Mos def 420 friendly and we're really open minded about anything really. We have an ex-boyscout with us too, so if you need any help w/ camping, he had lots of experience :D I'm also a bombass cook; I plan on making some fried udon there so if you have car-camping, that's a plus for you too~

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v208/144/38/500883109/n500883109_786237_3242.jpg
I'm part Thai and I'm the one w/ the elephant trunk on her head :D

Here's my fb: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500883109
Or PM me; I'm usually super fast with replying.

Mr. Porter
04-07-2010, 07:26 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs459.ash1/25249_385909277364_596002364_3728958_7442632_n.jpg
Outgoing and funny 19 year old from Hawaii. Along with my buddy, we will bring good chill vibes straight from the Aina! Willing to do anything and comply to orders (as long as they don't pertain to homoerotic sexual advances). Plus, look at my picture...I can make a good weed cake!

romtega
04-07-2010, 08:05 PM
hey everyone, were a group of 5 persons (4 dudes and 1 girl) who are looking for a place to stay desperetly, were from Mexico and are on our 20s, like everyone we forgot to buy a campsite on time so now were a bunch of homeless foreigners, of course were willing to give you some money or supplies or anything on what we can help you out, also if you need a ride from LA, well be more that happy to help you out, I know that its kind of difficult to adopt 5 persons so if we have to spilt on diferent places that ok for us, hopefully somebody can help us out, were not a buch of weird guys so if you have any question dont be afraid to ask just that you can be sure of us, were a bunch of cool persons on a quest for our first coachella adventure, thanks!!

intl_goddess21
04-07-2010, 08:38 PM
PLease adopt us!! My best friend and I are looking for a camping spot that we can share with someone! We didnt think they would sell out this fast! We are two super fun girls from Mission Viejo with tickets and no place to stay. Very trustworthy, chill and down to share food, etc.! We wouldnt take up much space at all and can offer anyone in the area a ride (My car seats 5!) We would be sooo grateful to you if you could help us out. My friend is a massage therapist and would be willing to trade! We would also be able to pay for all of the campsite! Please please please anyone!!!!

JoeHedrick
04-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Myself, my girlfriend and a friend are looking for a spot to put our head down. We have money, supplies, and anything you can think of. Can get to the camp ourselves, but it's only one car per lot. I was thinking of meeting just outside and cramming everything into one car for however long it takes to get to the camp site. I'd be willing to throw down a pretty penny in cash, as well as share in our supplies.

send me an email at hedrick.joe@gmail.com if you'd be willing to help!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1342695870

rxxqueen
04-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Roommate and i need a place to stay.
We have a car, and no pass!

help help help x234907

windwatrerthfir
04-08-2010, 12:21 AM
Me my girlfriend and my roommate just scored a spot and are looking for people to share a place with! We are gonna park one car probably 15x5 dimensions and the rest is up to share. We are from the ages of 20-23 and are 420 friendly. We are leaving San Diego on friday morning or maybe even thursday night. PM if you are lookin!

lickety_spit
04-08-2010, 12:59 AM
^ If you're Mexican, I did the changes. ^
hahahahahahahaTRUTH.

Those who are requesting shared camping should post a link to their Facebook (or similar social networking site) to provide a better profile of who their potential benefactors will be hosting.

Just a suggestion.
yeah, do that^^^

windwatrerthfir
04-08-2010, 01:02 AM
Word, no one wants to camp with weirdos, unless you already knew they were weirdos

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2twdjntyn3f/l_264f01ab8f07472b8aaa61988bbdc20c.jpg

me and my girlfriend

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f3zjnnmm2mn/l_93382a6ad07b48658ad46943339c44be.jpg

guy with a bagel, my roommate.

Like I said, we got a spot to share :)

JoeHedrick
04-08-2010, 02:17 AM
Word, no one wants to camp with weirdos, unless you already knew they were weirdos

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2twdjntyn3f/l_264f01ab8f07472b8aaa61988bbdc20c.jpg

me and my girlfriend

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f3zjnnmm2mn/l_93382a6ad07b48658ad46943339c44be.jpg

guy with a bagel, my roommate.

Like I said, we got a spot to share :)

Sent you a message :D

Ride a Tire!
04-08-2010, 03:55 AM
I keep ignoring these posts and the pleas as if I don't have a space and only my girlfriend and myself... if you're interested, message me. I'll see if we can work something out.

A bit about me: 20, straight edge, and ________ (insert quality you're looking for).

Yeah...

lotus081384
04-08-2010, 11:05 AM
hey so i am working with the wet team and at first i thought i had it all until they sent me an email telling me that i can only have free tent camping and i had planned on sleeping in my car now i dont know what to do except haul all my junk to the spot they give me, im bringing a cooler full of food, a cooler with beer, and i smoke bud to im willing to share all with someone willing to let me park my car on their camp spot if you can be so awesome to do that please email me, i dont go on here much ..... lotus081384@gmail.com

dantoro
04-08-2010, 11:38 AM
if you're hot... all you have to do is show up. the red carpet will roll out of someones tent space 4sho

if you're not hot, you still have a good chance of finding a spot anyway

djplanbizze
04-08-2010, 11:52 AM
I just got hooked up with some free tickets to Coachella yesterday, so obviously I'm too late to the parking pass game. I'm coming down with a friend of mine and we're hoping to share a spot with someone who's willing to let us park my SUV on their plot. We can throw in cash, beer, food, good times, high fives, and general awesomeness. We're 420 friendly and are chilled out. I'll even bring a couple good scotches to sip on at night.

pm for further details and replies!!

Cheers