PDA

View Full Version : Have tent spot - Willing to share!

LoveIsAll
03-23-2010, 05:36 PM
We're three friends who are travelling from Sweden to attend the festival. We're two guys and a girl. 19-20 years old
We have a tent spot, and only a single tent to fill it out with.

Seeing as I'm going with a friend and his girlfriend...
I'm basically the third wheel, so I need people to hang out with.
This means I'm more than willing to share our spot.

So, any takers?

SherryD
03-23-2010, 05:52 PM
Hey there! My boyfriend and I have a large tent that we would LOVE to share with you! We are traveling from Florida and delayed a bit on getting a spot. Let me know what you think.

Mirrorpal.com <-his band's website
Artlarking.com - A site I somethings contribute to

facebook.com/backandforth
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=505149083&ref=ts

Thanks!
Sherry

panchobot
03-23-2010, 05:53 PM
When do you plan on arriving to the campsite? We arrive (from Puerto Rico) on the 14th, plan on finding an overnight motel, and head to the campsite early in the day. I'm very interested on the spot.

aaronbk
03-23-2010, 08:05 PM
hey there.
i would be interested in your camp spot. im comming with a car four others a total of five and we have a big tent. if interested with having five other friends on your lot PM me

donkey sex
03-23-2010, 08:06 PM
sweden

(*heavy breathing*)

ndymenez
03-23-2010, 08:24 PM
hey! me and my friend are looking for a spot! we're 20 years old, boy and girl, let me know if camping with you guys is possible :]

email - andygjim@gmail.com

fbook- http://www.facebook.com/andy.jimenez

winnnner
03-23-2010, 08:48 PM
Hey! My friend and I are desperately in need of a camping spot and we've got high fives in bulk. We're two girls in our mid twenties and we are pretty fun if I do say so myself. Let me know! Thanks!

nessastatus
03-23-2010, 09:06 PM
hey! we're two girls from central california, ages 18 and 19, and we are in NEED of a site to share! If you wanna share your space, let us know! find me (vanessa) on facebook using my email: animocora@yahoo.com

oman1990
03-23-2010, 10:07 PM
HELP ME!!! I.M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SHARE **THERE*** CAMP PASS WITH ME. I HAVE A TENT AND MY OWN FOOD, ALCH, ETC. ITS JST ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND! WERE 19 YRS OLD. IM WILLING TO SHARE WHT I BRING, i hav a EXTRA TENT IF NEEDED!!!!!!!

PEOPLE PLEASE HELP US. WE DNT HAV EXTRA MONEY 4 A HOTEL.
WHERE FROM THE O.C IN TUSTIN, CA.

TXT 949-742-9180
FACEBOOK -http://www.facebook.com/#!/orlandos3
EMAIL - o_man1991@yahoo.com

jirish1321
03-24-2010, 01:21 AM
we have a spot and loads of cool people who are always down to make new friends we're all love so find us let's have an epic COACHELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jirish.music@gmail.com

julzrae
03-24-2010, 05:28 AM
We're three friends who are travelling from Sweden to attend the festival. We're two guys and a girl. 19-20 years old

So, any takers?

Hello.
My name is Julie(23 yrs)...My friend (Lena 31yrs old) and I tried to buy a camping pass but there sold out :( So we are definitely willing to share your spot and toss you some $$. Were both freakin out on were we will sleep, were fun to hang out with and would love to get to know and hang out with you guys. Please email or call jrae.dion@gmail.com (617)763-8669

julzrae
03-24-2010, 05:44 AM
!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!! My friend and I are looking to meet GOOD PEOPLE ONLY to share a camping spot with us. !!!Will split the cost!!!

We are two girls (23yrs/31yrs), who didnt buy our camping passes soon enough. We are coming from the east coast (Boston, MA) and dont want to afford a hotel. This will be my 4th Coachella soo...we will all have an epic experience!!

We come fully prepared with respect for others, plenty of love, a small tent and "party favor" to share :)

Please email or call asap.
Thanks....
jrae.dion@gmail.com
(617)763-8669

lalalindleyy
03-24-2010, 04:15 PM
Hey! My friends and I desperately need a camping spot to share with someone! We're four friendly kids from SoCal, two girls, two boys, 18-19.
We're willing to share the spot with you guys, split the costs, and share whatever else we bring!
If you're interested, email me at lindz7@sbcglobal.net

beirman4evr
03-24-2010, 07:00 PM

So, any takers?

two guys and a girl from portland or! 25-28 i too am the third wheel so it could work out perfectly! We have plenty of compensation for the entire weekend! email me @ beirman4evr@gmail.com

zulubrbie
03-25-2010, 02:24 PM
Hey Im a 19 yr old grl from Northern Cali..and I need a place to crash Im suuuper chill, just looking to have a good time...please consider:)
EMAIL: br3laya@hotmail.com/FACEBOOK: Nolwazi Mngomezulu

rhtabor
03-25-2010, 02:28 PM
hey im interested. i can throw down some money or food or /we. 19 year old male.
http://www.facebook.com/Tabes or rhtabor@gmail.com

Changoloco
03-25-2010, 02:35 PM
Hey there! My boyfriend and I have a large tent that we would LOVE to share with you! We are traveling from Florida and delayed a bit on getting a spot. Let me know what you think.

Mirrorpal.com <-his band's website
Artlarking.com - A site I somethings contribute to

facebook.com/backandforth
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=505149083&ref=ts

Thanks!
Sherry

So instead of being a third wheel with his friends, he could be a third wheel to complete strangers. That sounds fun!

ISmith
03-25-2010, 03:20 PM
Hey! I'm driving down all the way from Saskatchewan, CANADA! and would love a place to stay. I'm a first timer so I didn't realize it would sell out so fast! Its me, another girl and our boyfriends, and we just have 2 tiny little tents. We can party canadian style! that just means lotsa beer haha. We'd be willing to pay some money for this, too!

Let me know! my emails irena.smith@hotmail.com

I

BenTheBrit
03-25-2010, 07:10 PM
Hey im looking for a camping spot. 22/m from england. Backpacking on my own with a tent. Let me know, happy to put money / beer towards campsite.
Let me know at thekid_malony@hotmail.com

cheers Ben

JpmSLT
03-25-2010, 07:29 PM
Hey two guys from Lake Tahoe in need of a camping spot. Willing to pay for the spot entirely and bring lots of cheap beer. Anyone feeling generous? email me jonpmark@gmail.com

LoveIsAll
03-31-2010, 07:20 AM
We are in need of a ride to LA on monday after the festival.
That would really sweeten the deal for us!

netosama
03-31-2010, 09:18 AM
we are two boys and a girl so i'm the third wheel too and we don't have a camping spot. we can pick you up at the airport and take you back after the festival.