PDA

View Full Version : If you're in dire need of a (free) camping spot....

GeminiDC
03-23-2010, 10:04 AM
...I may be able to help. My friends all pussed out and as a consequence, I'm flying down and going to Coachella by myself this year. It's no biggie b/c I'm good at making friends in strange places. That being said, I have a car camping spot by myself and it's kind of a waste of space for just me. I don't sharing it with someone as long as they are cool (There's a good chance I'm gonna be wasted a lot so if you have a problem with that then move along). I'm not looking to hang out at the show necessarily as I'm gonna try to see everyone I want (barring conflicts) but if you happen to be where I'm at then cool. PM me or reply and we'll talk.

I'm male and 27 BTW if that makes any difference.

hauntedflowers
03-23-2010, 10:10 AM
Look no further, I have a group of friends going and we need one more camping spot and there would be 2 girls camping on it. We have friends we planned on camping next to, if you don't mind. We're all down to meet new people and have a good time. We range from ages 19-25 and are mostly girls..

Team_Canada
03-23-2010, 10:24 AM
Lucky break Gemini! good luck with that.

gpa21
03-23-2010, 10:47 AM
If this group doesn't work out I am also looking for a camping spot. Lemme know, am also a 27 yr old guy from Toronto who likes to drink and watch as many bands as possible.

TarynB
03-23-2010, 11:11 AM
hey! im a 20 yr old girl going alone. my bf and i broke up but i still really want to go because the lineup is too amazing to miss. my ex got the camping spot though, so i dont really have a place to park my car. if anyone would b down to let me park in your spot, i would be eternally grateful ; )
email me at tarynsb2@gmail.com

OjsPhoto
03-23-2010, 11:19 AM
I am willing to pay you if needed man. Im 18 and my friend that is traveling with me is 18 as well. Emily me if you want.
Oliver.Scherillo@gmail.com

beirman4evr
03-23-2010, 06:21 PM
check it out man, jen jesse and my myself(kyle), are roadtrippin to coachella from portland or, and we uhh forgot :) to get our camping site! no problems with you being wasted as we will probably be wasted as well! if you wanna have a great camping group of people then you should hit me back! we like to party and want to hit up the midnight roller derby!!!

igocancun
03-23-2010, 10:50 PM
Hey Gemini. I'm coming from Tijuana with a friend, same age and willing to hit the party. We are looking for a spot to camp and share goodies. If you are interested contact me by twitter @igogarcia . Hopefully we can sort it out. We were planning to drive but since car/tent tix sold out we are trying to get either a tix or walk and see where to land. Hope you interested :)

zulubrbie
03-25-2010, 02:15 AM
Hi, Im 19, female, and looking for a place to stay....im suuper chill and looking for lots of fun...please consider
br3laya@hotmail.com

FreshMentos
04-04-2010, 09:33 AM
I'm coming down from Santa Cruz, CA and need a place to stay. I'm a 18 and a dude. I have no problem being around someone thats drunk haha.

If you still have a spot available I'd love to know.