PDA

View Full Version : The 'Simple Things I Love' thread

cubrocker
03-21-2010, 03:10 AM
list em up people.

1. the way my subway sammich gets a little soggy when its been in the fridge and saved for later.

2. when EVERYONE knows the words to a song (ex: "Sweet Caroline" before Justice in the Sahara tent, a la 2008)

3. a nice fitting pair of underpants

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-21-2010, 03:29 AM
1. breakfast, breakfast type foods.

2. coffee with chez its, also cold pizza with coffee. basically, fake processed cheese with coffee.

3. how happy my dogs get when I get home.

tessalasset
03-21-2010, 03:36 AM
2. when EVERYONE knows the words to a song (ex: "Sweet Caroline" before Justice in the Sahara tent, a la 2008)

hah i forgot about that. that was pretty fun.

jimmycrackcorn
03-21-2010, 03:41 AM
hitting trips at the flop w/my pocket pair and a rainbow unconnectable on the board
-sighs-

cubrocker
03-21-2010, 03:55 AM
hah i forgot about that. that was pretty fun.

one of my fondest memories of that coachella.

i4CtTXvxSiQ

2. coffee with chez its, also cold pizza with coffee. basically, fake processed cheese with coffee.

QFT

obzen
03-21-2010, 05:23 AM
1. the way my subway sammich gets a little soggy when its been in the fridge and saved for later.

http://memehuffer.typepad.com/meme_huffer/images/2007/08/29/rotten_sandwich.jpg

rskapcat
03-21-2010, 06:30 AM
^ Duff Gardens...hurrah!

Grapes that are perfectly crunchy.

gaypalmsprings
03-21-2010, 07:40 AM
1. jpg's

2. gif's

3. animated gif's

4. Caturdays

5. tummy sticks

locachica73
03-21-2010, 07:53 AM
Beating guys at a game of pool.

A cold beer in a frosty glass.

Happy hour with friends.

No pants Sunday.

roscoemule
03-21-2010, 08:08 AM
Slightly frozen Dr Pepper
Still feeling like you have rollerskates on after you've taken them off
Cold side of the pillow
Bacon that runs into the maple syrup
...and No pants Sunday =@)

MassiveChemicalPunk
03-21-2010, 08:44 AM
Eating :)

Ha.SK
03-21-2010, 08:46 AM
Happy hour with friends.

yes. and...

1. laying in bed with my animals and watching triple D on food network

2. driving in my car with a great song/cd (you dont want to get to your destination)

3. sitting and sipping on a cup of coffee with buttered toast and not in any kind of rush

and sharing these moments with the one you love makes it so much better.

randomname
03-21-2010, 09:23 AM
1. My morning coffee
2. Discovering a new great artist or an artist I like making a new great album
3. Not being in a rush. Being early.
4. When my clothes fit just perfectly.

Grant
03-21-2010, 09:27 AM
chocolate

whynotsmile99
03-21-2010, 09:35 AM
Two owls live in a tree in my yard. Every night I go to bed listening to them hooing at each other. Very peaceful and relaxing. I feel like I'm camping, not living in Glendale.

bluemamba
03-21-2010, 09:53 AM

Eww. The reason i finish my sandwich the first time around.

anyways...

1. someone scratching my back.

2. when you're seaching channels on tv and you find a favorite movie on.

3. food

edit: 4. when it rains and you can hear it at night before going to bed. second best way to fall asleep (first is after sex)

Astrid
03-21-2010, 11:16 AM
when i get to close all of the tabs i had open after finishing an assignment.

the days when i say fuck it and enjoy my morning coffee and cig without feeling rushed

the way someones eyes look in direct sunshine

laughing till you cry

realizing you still know all the words to that old song, movie, episode of the simpsons...and sometimes even book.

BUBBLES!!!!

Bud Luster
03-21-2010, 11:30 AM
When the lawn is cut and edged, the weeds are pulled, and the pool is blue. Too bad it's still too cold to get in..

Pixiessp
03-21-2010, 12:16 PM
-My morning coffee( not to be confused with My Morning Jacket).

-Walking at the Harbor with the perfect Ipod shuffle.

-The smell of freshly cut grass in the summer.

-The feel of a new book that I have yet to break the binding on.

Pixiessp
03-21-2010, 12:20 PM

*sigh*

locachica73
03-21-2010, 12:22 PM
I am a big fan of this thread...

One I forgot... The smell of rain in the desert.

SoulDischarge
03-21-2010, 12:24 PM

Fucking gross.

boarderwoozel3
03-21-2010, 12:28 PM
when i get to close all of the tabs i had open after finishing an assignment.

the days when i say fuck it and enjoy my morning coffee and cig without feeling rushed

Couldn't agree more.

Gribbz
03-21-2010, 12:29 PM
The smell of rain in the desert.

THIS. I love monsoon season.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/DJArcLight/6328_241211335296_579270296_7735644.jpg

locachica73
03-21-2010, 12:32 PM
THIS. I love monsoon season.

One of many reasons that I will never move back to Oregon... You can't smell the rain.

Pixiessp
03-21-2010, 12:33 PM
BUBBLES!!!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t18/Pixiessp/Bubbles-the-wire-psd33906.png

BlackSwan
03-21-2010, 12:33 PM
The way the morning fog sets a perfect ambience for the music I listen to on the way to work.

SoulDischarge
03-21-2010, 12:34 PM
Haha. Thank you Pixie. Saved me the effort.

Pixiessp
03-21-2010, 12:38 PM
You are welcome, Patrick. I just couldn't let that one go with a proper response.

bmack86
03-21-2010, 01:49 PM
One of my favorite things ever is hopping on the road and having it be free and clear, and just being able to take a leisurely drive and look around at all the everything that's going on.

cubrocker
03-21-2010, 01:54 PM
One of many reasons that I will never move back to Oregon... You can't smell the rain.

yeah i do love that arizona rain smell... although its really dirt and trash that we are smelling, lol

SoulDischarge
03-21-2010, 01:59 PM
One of my favorite things ever is hopping on the road and having it be free and clear, and just being able to take a leisurely drive and look around at all the everything that's going on.

One of the very few nice things about living in Ohio is driving around the Cuyahoga Valley (which is fucking huge, running between Akron and Cleveland, and a national park) in the summer blasting an album or two. One of my fondest memories of listening to Vision Creation Newsun was doing that last year. If I stay in Chicago, I'm sure I'll miss driving around listening to music, but I love riding the train and listening to my headphones too.

locachica73
03-21-2010, 02:11 PM
yeah i do love that arizona rain smell... although its really dirt and trash that we are smelling, lol

LOL so my favorite smell is the smell of wet trash and dirt, I really am a simple girl huh?

cubrocker
03-21-2010, 02:13 PM
LOL so my favorite smell is the smell of wet trash and dirt, I really am a simple girl huh?

i love it too, baby girl! just sayin....

bmack86
03-21-2010, 02:22 PM
One of the very few nice things about living in Ohio is driving around the Cuyahoga Valley (which is fucking huge, running between Akron and Cleveland, and a national park) in the summer blasting an album or two. One of my fondest memories of listening to Vision Creation Newsun was doing that last year. If I stay in Chicago, I'm sure I'll miss driving around listening to music, but I love riding the train and listening to my headphones too.

My favorite drive is a late night going up the Owens Valley from Los Angeles with a full moon out in the winter. The mountains are huge, imposing and covered with snow on both sides, and there will be nobody else on the road. Modest Mouse, Sigur Ros, Boredoms and Joanna Newsom are made for that sort of environ.

Gribbz
03-21-2010, 02:23 PM

Mid-town isn't the desert dude. There isn't any desert south of River.... unless you wanna go through the south side.

Gribbz
03-21-2010, 02:32 PM
-lNNUl9jrzw

brittany
03-21-2010, 02:45 PM
hummingbirds that come to my window/balcony every day

green hit

cuddling with my puppy

having a good night sleep (this hasn't happened in awhile)

guedita
03-21-2010, 02:56 PM
Hitting all the green lights on the way to the GG Bridge.

The first sip of a cold glass of milk.

That feeling when you wake up and realize you have a few more hours to sleep before the alarm rings.

stinkbutt
03-21-2010, 03:13 PM
first snow and walking across my favorite bridge in it to get to the bar, it's tradition at this point

when all the snow is finally gone and it's in the 50's for a week in March (this is unheard of in MN)

lizng
03-21-2010, 03:25 PM
Sleeping with the windows open when there is a good breeze.

The smell of my tomato plants after it rains.

Taking a nap on the couch and waking up to find a cat or three curled up with me.

daxton
03-21-2010, 04:47 PM
Sunday brunch
Driving on a sunny day listening to loud music
Taking off in a plane
Getting to work in the morning and checking all my internets before I get busy
The moment I remember there are leftovers in the fridge

frazzles
03-21-2010, 05:10 PM
Taking off in a plane

To be a buzzkill, after doing enough inlet inspections, you realize that takeoffs and landings are the worst parts of a flight. All it takes is one dumbass bird (and airfield safety not doing their jobs) to ruin your day...

Anyways
-Sleep
-Reading a good book with a hoodie on while it's raining outside
-When you listen to songs you've heard hundreds of times before and catch a new nuance of the song you've never heard.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-22-2010, 01:09 AM
I am a big fan of this thread...

One I forgot... The smell of rain in the desert.

I MISS THAT.

cubrocker
03-23-2010, 12:52 AM
Mid-town isn't the desert dude. There isn't any desert south of River.... unless you wanna go through the south side.

yeah cause ive never lived anywhere else in az other than central tucson.

oh wait yes i have.

and either way you get that same rain smell everywhere.

Courtney
03-23-2010, 01:07 AM
Rubbing my dog's ears until he groans with delight.

The sound of the keys on my old manual typewriter and the subtle indent they make upon the paper.

The silky feeling of the satin trim of a woolen blanket on my lips during winter mornings when I want to stay in bed and pull the covers up to my nose.

Davids81
03-23-2010, 01:27 AM
Getting a new pair of SB's in the mail.
Breaking in a new hat.
the taste of a cold, properly-done IPA.
Breakfast for dinner.
Indoors in winter with a hoppy ale, the wife, and good tunes.
Football season starting - and sportscenter in perpetuity.
traveling to an entirely new locale.
Maintaining a 99% win rate on freecell.

easto_pickle
03-23-2010, 02:52 AM
-Fresh sheets
-Waiting for online orders to arrive
-The first sip of beer after a hard day
-Taking 2 hours to read the newspaper
-The smell of petrol

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-23-2010, 03:05 AM
Hobart, Tasmania huh?

cubrocker
03-23-2010, 04:07 AM
Breakfast for dinner.

QFT

Jayleigh
03-23-2010, 05:53 AM
-curling up in my Gma's old room for a nap with the sun streaming through the blinds
-finally watching my Japanese magnolia bloom after waiting all year
-listening to old Sinatra records with my Gpa
-watching James' face light up when he gets really excited
-seeing all the new baby calves with their mommas on my drive home
-watching the ducks waddle around on their short little legs
-driving on the highway alone at sunrise, headed out of town
-seeing the relief and love in a stranger's face when you take the time to help them out

aww, I think I'm in a better mood now :)

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-23-2010, 06:20 AM
-curling up in my Gma's old room for a nap with the sun streaming through the blinds
-finally watching my Japanese magnolia bloom after waiting all year
-listening to old Sinatra records with my Gpa
-watching James' face light up when he gets really excited
-seeing all the new baby calves with their mommas on my drive home
-watching the ducks waddle around on their short little legs
-driving on the highway alone at sunrise, headed out of town
-seeing the relief and love in a stranger's face when you take the time to help them out

aww, I think I'm in a better mood now :)

you make Alabama sound awesome.

EDIT: I hope that didn't come off sarcastic.

canexplain
03-23-2010, 06:38 AM
Little kids ...

daxton
03-23-2010, 06:43 AM
driving on the highway alone at sunrise, headed out of town

This feels so liberating, for some reason. I love it too.

SoulDischarge
03-23-2010, 06:52 AM
Little kids ...

jItz-uNjoZA

SoulDischarge
03-23-2010, 06:52 AM
I guess harassing Ron is one of mine.

Jayleigh
03-23-2010, 06:53 AM
you make Alabama sound awesome.

EDIT: I hope that didn't come off sarcastic.

:) it has its ups and downs... lol

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-23-2010, 06:58 AM
:) it has its ups and downs... lol

thread jack*

I actually looked into living in Gulfport MI (not that I am getting it confused with AL) for a minute way back when. It sounded like a crazy idea but I'm a little disappointed I never went down to at least see the place.

fatbastard
03-23-2010, 07:12 AM
Thanksgiving and Christmas

Driving on the freeway at 3AM

When music goes with whatever I'm thinking or doing

That time of year in southern California when the air is dry, the sun shines, and the wind blows cool air

People being courteous

Watching the wife sleep

Discovering new music that you know is going to change your life

Reading the paper while eating sunflower seeds

A long hot shower

Driving back from the polo fields to the hotel Friday night, knowing that there are still two more days to go

Jayleigh
03-23-2010, 07:34 AM
thread jack*

I actually looked into living in Gulfport MI (not that I am getting it confused with AL) for a minute way back when. It sounded like a crazy idea but I'm a little disappointed I never went down to at least see the place.

Oh yeah? It's pretty nice down here, although MS beaches (if you can call them that) aren't anywhere close to Dauphin Island and Gulf Shores, and they're only topped by Pensacola and Destin, lol

But I've heard the area's nice if you're on the good side of town, like most places. Pass Christian has some really nice upper class areas, well at least before katrina.. lots of sailing.

canexplain
03-23-2010, 07:37 AM
Reading the paper while eating sunflower seeds

Shelled or unshelled? I like sunflower seeds but if you slam them down because they don't have shells I tend to burp all day ...

chiapet
03-23-2010, 07:47 AM

I used to drive between Zanesville and Pittsburgh a lot in college, usually at night. (I'd go home to visit family and would end up leaving at night when they were sleeping). I have very distinct memories of driving very fast on empty highways during thunderstorms listening to very specific albums (usually FSOL Lifeforms, Aphex RDJ album, & Everything but the Girl Walking Wounded).

SoulDischarge
03-23-2010, 07:48 AM
IDM and the Cuyahoga Valley in winter go together really well, especially Autechre.

canexplain
03-23-2010, 07:56 AM
I guess harassing Ron is one of mine.

I am like the token adult or parent that you can yell at and dis like you always wanted to when you were little (er) ...

SoulDischarge
03-23-2010, 08:01 AM
Not really. I pretty much just screamed at and insulted my mom whenever I felt like. It went both ways, and I realize now that I was a total asshole for it, but back then I didn't really give a fuck.

locachica73
03-23-2010, 08:02 AM
Sitting on the beach watching the waves wash the footprints away.

lizng
03-23-2010, 08:14 AM
I used to drive between Zanesville and Pittsburgh a lot in college, usually at night. (I'd go home to visit family and would end up leaving at night when they were sleeping). I have very distinct memories of driving very fast on empty highways during thunderstorms listening to very specific albums (usually FSOL Lifeforms, Aphex RDJ album, & Everything but the Girl Walking Wounded).

All of this talk of driving on open highways reminds me of when I used to drive from Tampa (where I went to college) to DC (where my parents live) and back. I usually drove the 14ish hours by myself and usually at night because there's less traffic. There was something peaceful about driving alone, listening to great music, and watching the sun come up. It was particularly awesome on the way back to Tampa because the weather would generally be warming up and when I crossed the Florida state line I would pop the windows open and be thankful I moved some place where it's sunny and warm a majority of the time.

Too bad the economy tanked and I couldn't find a job after graduation so I had to move away.

chiapet
03-23-2010, 08:18 AM
^^^ I have very similar memories of driving from Ohio to Georgia or Florida, we'd time it the same way. Usually I only went to Georgia but if when we went to Florida, we had a ritual of stopping at the first "freshly squeezed orange juice" stand we found and gorging ourselves on it.

canexplain
03-23-2010, 08:38 AM
My favorite drive is driving from Los Cabos on hwy 1 all the way up to Canada ...

locachica73
07-30-2010, 09:57 AM
I love that I am finally feeling normal again. My appetite is back, I can drink and have fun like I use to and not feel sick all the time and I am walking normal. Life is good.

amyzzz
07-30-2010, 10:01 AM
That's terrific news, loca.

I.F.A.
07-30-2010, 10:20 AM
Lemon scented anything.

locachica73
07-30-2010, 10:20 AM
Giggling so hard that your sides hurt the next day.

amyzzz
07-30-2010, 10:24 AM
Giving my kid a backrub.

eskamo951
07-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Days that I can take a break from work and go set-up our banquet room alone. I can turn on some music, dance as I work, and not feel rushed.

Driving on the 101 between Santa Maria and San Luis Obispo in the middle of the night. No cars, no homes, just empty darkness and the stars up above.

My kitty chasing after me for a last minute chin scratching whenever I walk towards the front door to leave.

Being able to catch a few glimpses of the sun setting behind Avila Beach while driving through Pismo

chairmenmeow47
07-30-2010, 11:55 AM
i love hanging out with my girlfriends. it's so nice to get a room full of girls together without any boys around, so everyone can be free to talk about whatever without feeling self-conscious :)

locachica73
07-30-2010, 12:12 PM
No Pants Sundays!!!!

eskamo951
07-30-2010, 12:41 PM
No Pants Sundays!!!!

I prefer naked time. Everyone is out running errands or whatever I have have the place to myself.

chairmenmeow47
07-30-2010, 12:42 PM
i also really appreciate my hula-hoop and giant living room right now. it's the only exercise i get these days!

locachica73
07-30-2010, 12:45 PM
I prefer naked time. Everyone is out running errands or whatever I have have the place to myself.

Naked Time and No Pants Sunday are about the same thing. It is the only thing that gets me through Football season. :)

miscorrections
07-30-2010, 12:51 PM
Driving on the 101 between Santa Maria and San Luis Obispo in the middle of the night. No cars, no homes, just empty darkness and the stars up above.

Being able to catch a few glimpses of the sun setting behind Avila Beach while driving through Pismo

1. OBJECTION! My (ex) house is on that stretch.

2. Agree!

donkey sex
07-30-2010, 12:59 PM
the tingling feeling of hot baths/showers after having had been in the ocean
exchanging sexual eye contact with strangers while bike riding (so powerfully fleeting)
holding pillows different ways in bed
cold sheets
hot tea after a meal
getting a unexpected sale on a Friday

Things I know I'd love but have never experienced:

a downtown end-of-the-war celebration parade with graffiti falling from buildings and strangers kissing each other in the streets
welcoming back someone at the docks after many months apart

amyzzz
07-30-2010, 01:25 PM
Snuggling with my dog in bed when his body is totally limp and his little paw is on top of my arm.

locachica73
07-30-2010, 01:28 PM
When Nick is spending the night on a work night, right after my first alarm goes off how he immediately reaches over and snuggles me for the last 30 minutes before I have to get out of bed.

Devin the Dude
07-30-2010, 04:24 PM
When I have a boner. :)

amyzzz
07-30-2010, 04:26 PM
ditto

Devin the Dude
07-30-2010, 04:29 PM
We have so much in common amy. :pulse

SoulDischarge
07-30-2010, 06:38 PM
Giving amyzzz's kid a back rub.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
07-30-2010, 06:43 PM
Jerking off while watching Patrick give Amy's kids a back rub.

samiksha
07-30-2010, 06:49 PM
workin up a black sweat

weeklymix
07-30-2010, 07:08 PM
i love hanging out with my girlfriends. it's so nice to get a room full of girls together without any boys around, so everyone can be free to talk about whatever without feeling self-conscious :)

http://www.livemusicblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/girlpower9.gif

eskamo951
07-30-2010, 07:25 PM
1. OBJECTION! My (ex) house is on that stretch.

2. Agree!

Pfffft, there's homes in the 5 cities and Nipomo. That's not a whole lot

daxton
07-31-2010, 07:45 AM
Riding my bike to the farmer's market on Saturday mornings.

gaypalmsprings
07-31-2010, 08:27 AM
Caturday

donkey sex
08-01-2010, 05:48 PM
don't know if I necesarily love this, but didn't know where else to stick it. $5 nude from the thrift shop spray painted coral to compliment the bathroom mars orange towels. Wasn't sure if a vintage black & white shot would work with a bright colored border, but think it works more than it doesn’t. Hanging over the toilet.

http://www.villagephotos.com/utils/image.aspx?u=2010-2\1353915\2.jpg

locachica73
08-02-2010, 06:31 AM
Beating guys at poker, especially when they feel a need to tell me I am not bad... for a girl.

I won $50 Saturday. Yay me...

El.C.Dub
08-02-2010, 07:00 AM
raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.

motionnn77
08-02-2010, 07:13 AM
Hitting rails and boxes and landing perfectly. (Well, for me it's a simple pleasure).

Hot caffeine in the morning.

Having a panther cat who acts like a faithful dog as a friend.

When my man comes home from business trips. (He's gone a lot).

Drinking my plasmapolitan while watching True Blood.

Sleighbells.

chairmenmeow47
08-02-2010, 02:54 PM
i love being in with the supplies girl. they're no longe ordering my favourite uniball pens, so she gave me the last of the stash :)

also, stumbling upon free mexican food in the breakroom is glooooooooorious.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
08-02-2010, 02:56 PM
While quickly scanning I read that as bathroom, which is decidedly not the place I want to stumble upon free mexican food.

Veloco22
08-02-2010, 03:04 PM
driving at night with all the windows down and the heater/stereo at full blast.

I.F.A.
08-02-2010, 03:07 PM
also, stumbling upon free mexican food in the breakroom is glooooooooorious.

Word to that! I had a free, break-room scavenged veggie wrap for lunch.

*I just realized that "scavenged" makes it sound like I stole it out of the fridge or something - it was left over from a meeting. I just like to call such lunch scores "scavenged" because it makes me feel like a modern day hunter-gatherer.

daxton
08-02-2010, 03:10 PM

I like this a lot.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
08-02-2010, 04:35 PM
Word to that! I had a free, break-room scavenged veggie wrap for lunch.

*I just realized that "scavenged" makes it sound like I stole it out of the fridge or something - it was left over from a meeting. I just like to call such lunch scores "scavenged" because it makes me feel like a modern day hunter-gatherer.

Or a hyena eating the remains of already eaten day old wildebeest carcasses.

Alchemy
08-02-2010, 05:00 PM
http://www.candyfavorites.com/i/t_42.jpg

MissingPerson
08-02-2010, 05:03 PM
Changing into my own moochin' around clothes after work.

knytt
08-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Walking just to walk

Being on vacation and not knowing what day of the week it is

eskamo951
08-02-2010, 06:20 PM
Being on vacation and not knowing what day of the week it is

I didn't know this was possible. Then again, my current concept of a "vacation" is running off somewhere on a weekend...

Checking something off my "to-do" list when I've been avoiding it for over a month.

TommyboyUNM
08-03-2010, 10:43 AM
My lady spending time with my nieces while I'm at work and sending me pics of them throughout the day.

That's guaranteed to crack this otherwise tough exterior.

J~$$$$
08-03-2010, 10:47 AM
When tommy offers the reach around.

SoulDischarge
08-03-2010, 12:42 PM
That's not a simple pleasure. Motherfucker has no common courtesy.

amyzzz
08-03-2010, 12:44 PM
I was so hoping for a response from Patrick. (joy!) There's a simple pleasure right there.

MarkO
08-03-2010, 12:46 PM
- My daughter.
- Walking into a festival on day1. So much expectation.
- Tending to my meager garden (tomatoes & zucchini).
- Morning coffee & a donut.
- Nailing the apex on a cloverleaf offramp.
- Ice cream.

Still-ill
08-03-2010, 12:48 PM

I thought that was an etch-a-sketch.

miscorrections
08-03-2010, 12:53 PM
- My daughter.
- Walking into a festival on day1. So much expectation.
- Tending to my meager garden (tomatoes & zucchini).
- Morning coffee & a donut.
- Nailing the apex on a cloverleaf offramp.
- Ice cream.

I doubt your daughter would be happy to be described as simple.

hawkingvsreeve
08-03-2010, 01:17 PM
Things I know I'd love but have never experienced:

a downtown end-of-the-war celebration parade with graffiti falling from buildings and strangers kissing each other in the streets
welcoming back someone at the docks after many months apart

Like the famous photo I assume. As it turns out, that sailor was on the way to visit his girlfriend. Oops.

MissingPerson
08-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Graffiti?

jimmycrackcorn
08-04-2010, 01:47 AM
sharing something you think is AWESOME with somebody else and them enjoying it as much as you

amyzzz
08-04-2010, 09:23 AM
singing along to my favorite song at the top of my lungs (and my kids not saying a word against it and sometimes singing along themselves).

locachica73
08-04-2010, 09:28 AM
That I finally have someone who knows me well enough to always get me the RIGHT bottled water.

JebusLives
08-04-2010, 09:38 AM
Talking to people with foreign accents or those hypnotically slooooow speakers on the phone.

CellarOwl
08-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Doing anything in underwear, except for fucking because it just gets in the way.

herro kitty
08-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Waking up and finding cute texts from people :)

daxton
08-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Getting in bed w/ clean sheets by myself and stretching out

obzen
08-04-2010, 09:56 AM
Graffiti?

You didn't know graffiti fell from buildings?

donkey sex
08-04-2010, 10:55 AM
watching people from the corner of my eye and thinking they are staring at me with passion probably alot more than they actually are

locachica73
09-24-2010, 12:22 PM
Going to lunch at noon on Fridays and hearing all the old school music on the radio that reminds me of high school. Today I heard My Posse's On Broadway... I still know all the words. And because I am in my car solo I get to sing out of tune at the top of my lungs. It is one of my favorite things.

canexplain
09-24-2010, 12:38 PM
I think if you are really need a drink, nothing is better then ice cold water.
After drinking a bit too much, the next day sucking on lemons and limes.

chairmenmeow47
09-24-2010, 12:45 PM
Going to lunch at noon on Fridays and hearing all the old school music on the radio that reminds me of high school. Today I heard My Posse's On Broadway... I still know all the words. And because I am in my car solo I get to sing out of tune at the top of my lungs. It is one of my favorite things.

YES!

Courtney
09-24-2010, 12:47 PM
I love it when curators and artists I'm trying to interview reply to me immediately and are available to sit down and talk within one or two days. YES PEOPLE! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY LIFE EASIER!

OnlyNonStranger
09-24-2010, 03:14 PM
New flannel!

MissingPerson
09-24-2010, 03:17 PM
Artist's Impression:

http://www.cyclelikethesedins.com/images/stories/lumberjack.jpg

miscorrections
09-24-2010, 03:41 PM
I had no idea there was a big hands/small heads fetish.

locachica73
09-25-2010, 09:53 AM
That Nick is slowly moving in, I keep finding more and more of his clothes in my laundry.

(hopefully that doesn't start to freak me out)

MissingPerson
09-28-2010, 03:12 AM
I'm just back from facebook where it turns out that this:

Artist's Impression:

http://www.cyclelikethesedins.com/images/stories/lumberjack.jpg

was pretty much absolutely accurate.

Courtney
09-28-2010, 11:12 AM
I would like it very much if Warren did a split-screen profile photo with that drawing in addition to his current pic.

Gribbz
09-28-2010, 11:13 AM
Smiles from strangers.

PlayaDelWes
09-28-2010, 11:14 AM
Smiles from strangers.

Thank you for getting us back on track with 'Simple' things.

Also, Green Lights

chairmenmeow47
09-28-2010, 11:22 AM
Smiles from strangers.

especially when they mean it :)

i love when the alarm goes off earlier than you anticipated and you have time to go back to sleep or snuggle.

eskamo951
09-28-2010, 07:02 PM
The cool breeze that usually signals the end of a heatwave. This was the first time since I was a kid when I didn't have a/c in 100+ degree weather.

The sunset tonight was amazing too

weeklymix
09-28-2010, 07:25 PM
I love sweet tea. Real sweet tea.

miscorrections
09-28-2010, 08:19 PM
I love not vomiting acid.

Gribbz
10-22-2010, 08:38 AM
Talking baseball with strangers.

miscorrections
10-22-2010, 08:39 AM
Coffee when I'm still drunk at work. OHHHH YEAHHHH.

locachica73
10-22-2010, 08:43 AM
Coffee when I'm still drunk at work. OHHHH YEAHHHH.

You too?

miscorrections
10-22-2010, 08:44 AM
High five.

J~$$$$
10-22-2010, 08:48 AM
Waking up and hearing no barking from the dogs.

J~$$$$
10-22-2010, 08:48 AM
No smog.

J~$$$$
10-22-2010, 08:49 AM
When ur moms cooks breakfast with no hog.

Gribbz
10-22-2010, 08:55 AM
Hahahhaha.