PDA

View Full Version : "Friends with Benefits"

ballroomdancer22
03-21-2010, 01:24 AM
ok. so in a matter of minutes i'm about to make the most of a "friends with benefits" relationship with a girl I recently cross paths with that I hadn't seen since High School.

We are probably going to go fool around and this will probably include orgasms and/or fuck faces and in a few hours I leave to the Bahamas on a family vacation.

how awesome is that?

I'm semi-fresh to the notion of a booty call/text but i can get use to this.

so i'm a little "trolleyed" as a board member once best described the inevitable drunken point of the drinking process...so before I ramble on....post your best "Friends with Benefits" stories cuz I know the majority of us have at one point or another had a girl/boy who thought they could act upon being smitten with sexual favors with the hope of love to be exchanged later down the line....

Astrid
03-21-2010, 01:54 AM
most of your post is fairly incoherent, though quite humorous.

all i have to say about friends with benefits is that its fucking bullshit. someone always has an agenda, secret attachment, some sort of bullshit that will eventually ruin all the fun. perhaps it is even you, and you have deluded yourself so successfully you cant see it until you have sucked the very carefree essence right out of all of your orgasms and/or fuck faces

but hey, its fun while it lasts.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-21-2010, 04:34 AM
clearly drunk when the thread was made.

TomAz
03-21-2010, 05:04 AM
OsJA74AhpEM

cubrocker
03-21-2010, 05:12 AM
well im glad youre gonna get some pussy and go to the bahamas. good for you. this thread is retarded though.

obzen
03-21-2010, 06:20 AM
As long as you're emotionally detached there shouldn't be a problem. That said, Astrid hit the nail on the head.

cubrocker
03-21-2010, 06:24 AM

all i have to say about friends with benefits is that its fucking bullshit. someone always has an agenda, secret attachment, some sort of bullshit that will eventually ruin all the fun. perhaps it is even you, and you have deluded yourself so successfully you cant see it until you have sucked the very carefree essence right out of all of your orgasms and/or fuck faces

maybe... maybe not. i dunno. ive had fuck buds that were far from interested in anything other than friendship and sex and cuddles. maybe gay people are better at this because we've already had to redefine traditional relationships and ideas of sexuality.

M Sparks
03-21-2010, 08:20 AM
Separating sex and romantic love is pretty easy for most people, even if some won't admit it.

Combining sex and PLATONIC love is quite a bit trickier. But it can be done.

gaypalmsprings
03-21-2010, 08:33 AM
Wiat. Wut? A straight male ballroom dancer? I think not!

Gribbz
03-21-2010, 10:01 AM

This is about as accurate as it can get.

york707
03-21-2010, 10:05 AM
maybe... maybe not. i dunno. ive had fuck buds that were far from interested in anything other than friendship and sex and cuddles. maybe gay people are better at this because we've already had to redefine traditional relationships and ideas of sexuality.

cub's avatar always makes me think it is ron talking, so this was pretty funny to read.

SDsoldier7
03-21-2010, 10:06 AM
I hope you get an STD from this bitch, ballroom.

stuporfly
03-21-2010, 10:16 AM

This has been true in most of my former experiences with this sort of thing, but a few have been alright. Sometimes it really does work out as you hope it will entering into the arrangement, and when you've had that happen, it can con you into believing it'll always be like that.

karecares
03-21-2010, 11:16 AM
i've been lucky and able to have straight fb's. a word of advice DO NOT go in assuming anything be mature and talk about it. it is what it is. if both aren't on board then don't go there. if there's a hint of an alternative agenda don't go there. if there's a possiblity of you deluding yourself into believing that you can have this relationship bc you 'want it so badly' (that kind of a relationship not the fuck) then don't do it. If your mature and actually think about it and talk about it and are not shitfaced when your talking it may hold a wealth of fun. Some people do not in their heart of hearts believe that sex is just sex. Some people do. Make sure you are 2 of the same people in this equation and then if you are you run a BETTER risk of having it work and be exactly what it is..... good luck

Astrid
03-21-2010, 12:09 PM
the thing that really trips me out, in my personal experience, and through stories my lady friends have reiterated to me, its ALWAYS the dudes who freak out and cry about it. i realize not all males make sex a big fucking deal, but its a strange phenomenon. im not sure if its my specific age range, location, or my friends and i just pick vaginamen. only time will tell.

M Sparks
03-21-2010, 12:33 PM
the thing that really trips me out, in my personal experience, and through stories my lady friends have reiterated to me, its ALWAYS the dudes who freak out and cry about it. i realize not all males make sex a big fucking deal, but its a strange phenomenon. im not sure if its my specific age range, location, or my friends and i just pick vaginamen. only time will tell.

Or maybe it's just that all the stories are from your LADY friends.

If I ask my GENTLEMEN friends for their stories, it will always be the women who "freak out".

Bud Luster
03-21-2010, 12:37 PM

From my personal experience, it only takes one time of being that guy, the "vaginaman", to realize what an immature ass you were being about the situation. Then you regret missing out on all the yummy sex you could have continued to enjoy if you had just kept your shit together.

SoulDischarge
03-21-2010, 01:15 PM

Yeah. I've never had a problem with these kinds of situations. In fact, several of my gay friends over the years I've fucked before being friends with and it never really went further than that and it never got weird. I just consider it part of the getting to know one another process. What's your favorite band, what's your favorite food, what do your balls taste like.

BROKENDOLL
03-21-2010, 01:23 PM
Yeah. I've never had a problem with these kinds of situations. In fact, several of my gay friends over the years I've fucked before being friends with and it never really went further than that and it never got weird. I just consider it part of the getting to know one another process. What's your favorite band, what's your favorite food, what do your balls taste like.
The first visual I just had was of two dogs meeting each other for the first time and sniffing each other's ass.

JorgeC
03-21-2010, 04:18 PM
What's your favorite band, what's your favorite food, what do your balls taste like.

sigged...

Astrid
03-21-2010, 06:22 PM

i should have been born a gay man.

Mr.Nipples
03-21-2010, 06:32 PM
rons had fuck buds

malcolmjamalawesome
03-21-2010, 06:33 PM
Remember: NO FARTING

fiopadp7791
03-21-2010, 10:29 PM
From my personal experience, it only takes one time of being that guy, the "vaginaman", to realize what an immature ass you were being about the situation. Then you regret missing out on all the yummy sex you could have continued to enjoy if you had just kept your shit together.

In my experiences, it's always been the girl that's freaked out, ended up wanting a relationship, had the alterior motive, etc... except once.

There was a girl, during the summer of '07 where it was just a complete FWB. In the beginning, seriously, that's all I wanted too... But I actually enjoyed hanging out with her so much outside the bedroom too that I ended up wanting more. The bedroom stuff was great, but everything else was good too so I wanted more. She didn't... Ruined things. So yeah, Bud Luster is right. It took that one time to realize I messed up a great thing...

Most of the time I can't stand hanging out with friends with benefits outside of the bedroom. I find some excuse to leave as quick as possible lol. You just try to find a way let it go as long as possible until she says or acts in a way that would make you think otherwise.

algunz
03-22-2010, 10:14 AM
My main advice would be to never let them spend the night.

JustSteve
03-22-2010, 10:19 AM
you don't pay a whore for the sex, you pay her to leave.

Davids81
03-22-2010, 10:37 AM
you don't pay a whore for the sex, you pay her to leave.

...and you definitely don't kiss them...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v366/checkmeoutimsick/shamwow-vince-mugshot.jpg

fiopadp7791
03-22-2010, 11:15 AM
My main advice would be to never let them spend the night.

wasn't there a Seinfeld episode about this?

Astrid
03-22-2010, 11:29 AM
but spending the night almost always implies some way somehow there will be pancakes.

i support this.

algunz
03-22-2010, 11:32 AM
I think there's been a Seinfeld episode about everything although technically nothing, right?

JebusLives
03-22-2010, 12:35 PM
rons had fuck buds

OK now that the blinds are drawn and my belt is undone... go on.