PDA

View Full Version : VIP TICKETS?..HOW MUCH AND WHERE?

NEGRITO_SANDIA
01-22-2007, 10:07 AM
This is my second time going to coachella....and I MUST see bjork up close or I will die!!!!!! Does anyone know home much the VIP tickets cost?, where I can get them, when?, and IF i can just get them for that particular day?/....
thanks....

Es mi segunda vez ke voy a coachella, alguien sabe que rollo con lo de los boletos VIP?, cuadno cuestan,donde y cuando los puedo conseguir y si se puese para un solo dia?...GRACIAS!!!!!

microcuts
01-22-2007, 11:58 AM
VIP tickets are not usually sold unless you buy a special hotel/lodging package through Coachella.com which will not be announced until a later date closer to show time.

tessalasset
01-22-2007, 12:24 PM
and even then, in every previous year, vip tickets didn't get you up close. they just got you into a vip area on the side of the field.

Kampy
01-22-2007, 12:30 PM
I MUST see bjork up close or I will die!!!!!!

If you want to see Bjork up close, read this:

http://wehow.ehow.com/how_2020196_see-band-front-row-coachella.html

tessalasset
01-22-2007, 12:40 PM
hah that was cute

luveebunni08
01-22-2007, 01:34 PM
the area right up against the stage is for press. get a press pass or make a friend who will do a story about coachella and you're set.

rampaige
01-22-2007, 01:56 PM
If you want to see Bjork up close, read this:

http://wehow.ehow.com/how_2020196_see-band-front-row-coachella.html

Kampy, your how-to articles have been quite informative. I salute you. :thu

goonerdan
01-22-2007, 03:13 PM
So if you have a look at the endstage seating ticketmaster, is that to say that you CAN push your way to the front/blue seating bits with patience etc?
Coming from overseas, so gotta know!

JustSteve
01-22-2007, 03:45 PM
there are no seats, it's a big grass polo field. you have 4 months to hit the gym and bulk up so you can intimidate and shove people outta the way...

eudaemonia
01-22-2007, 07:24 PM
three months actually. january's almost over and february barely counts as a whole month. =/

suprefan
01-22-2007, 07:32 PM
So if you have a look at the endstage seating ticketmaster, is that to say that you CAN push your way to the front/blue seating bits with patience etc?
Coming from overseas, so gotta know!

This will help you out, this is the map for last year. The only seats are the bleachers by the Outdoor Theatre stage. You are free to roam everywhere pretty much..

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5676/06map23ke.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

JOEJOEJOE
01-24-2007, 04:48 PM
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival features Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rage Against the Machine, Bjork and many more.* Your 3-day VIP pass, not available to the general public, includes additional food and beverage vendors, comfortable seating, and private restroom facilities.
Tickets: $549 (price includes 3 days)
On sale: Sat 1/27 at 10am
To order: 800-NOW-AMEX or ticketmaster.com
Details: Tickets must be picked up at will call on 4/27. Credit card and ID must match reservation. Non-transferable.
*Artists subject to change.
YOU NEED AN AMEX GOLD CARD TO BUY THESE!

suprefan
01-24-2007, 05:16 PM
Hahahahaha!!!! sweet, my friend has a platinum one I shoudl ask lol.... Go for it people spend the money and think you are too cool for school with an extra wristband on your hand....

BearMan
01-24-2007, 05:48 PM
Lastyear the VIP was not so great. LollaPalooza was really great. Can anyone chime in on whether it is worth getting the VIP tix (free Beer close seating)
Thanks

starsinthesky
01-24-2007, 06:32 PM
I wonder how many tickets they are going to be able to sell... that area is pretty small.
All you get is what that guy mentioned. Some misters and shorter lines. NO free beer. You are far from the main stage so not great seating. These do not get you on the stage or to where the "dressing rooms" are. I don't think it is really worth it... as said earlier.

mydearestjoanne
01-24-2007, 09:51 PM
Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival features Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rage Against the Machine, Bjork and many more.* Your 3-day VIP pass, not available to the general public, includes additional food and beverage vendors, comfortable seating, and private restroom facilities.
Tickets: $549 (price includes 3 days)
On sale: Sat 1/27 at 10am
To order: 800-NOW-AMEX or ticketmaster.com
Details: Tickets must be picked up at will call on 4/27. Credit card and ID must match reservation. Non-transferable.
*Artists subject to change.
YOU NEED AN AMEX GOLD CARD TO BUY THESE!

where did you get this info?

suprefan
01-24-2007, 11:01 PM
IF you have american express gold or higher u get e mails regarding this from ticketmaster and stuff...