PDA

View Full Version : Board Social Experiment--Let's All Actually Ignore BD And Suffacated

Pages : [1] 2 3

Monklish
02-28-2010, 03:24 PM
Alright kids, let's try this. Brokendoll/IDCrisis and Suffacated. Nobody likes them. Nobody wants them here. But clearly they don't respond to any kind of actual negative reinforcement. They still hang out on a board where literally no one ever says anything nice to them. So let's see what would happen if everyone actually ignored them.

Put them both on ignore. Now. And no matter what, do not respond to anything they post for the next month. It's not that hard. The lulziness of pointing out how dumb they are will be missed but ultimately it's not even that much fun anymore.

I am requesting that everyone tries to get on board with this, if for no other reason than just to see how absolutely insane they really are. Will they continue to post on here if they're just talking to each other? Let's find out.

Until April 1st, no one is to respond to anything they say.

Monklish
02-28-2010, 03:37 PM
Also, post here to sign up for the war effort.

gaypalmsprings
02-28-2010, 03:39 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3623/3673929488_68f9016018_o.jpg

MissingPerson
02-28-2010, 03:42 PM
My brain keeps trying to turn this thread title into "Broken Social Scene."

Hannahrain
02-28-2010, 03:55 PM
Mine tries to change it into a box social. Put your picnic basket over there and one of the menfolk will bid on it. Wait. Why the fuck do I know what a box social is?

captncrzy
02-28-2010, 03:56 PM
Honestly, I think a great majority of the people in here do have them on ignore...and I think they already talk to themselves and to each other already since no one really responds to them.

Unfortunately, this thread is only going to fuel the both of them. They're both going to post in here like crazy, and I guarantee some of you won't be able to resist responding.

Monklish
02-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Well considering that you do about half the replying to them currently, how about you just worry about you and Rick.

captncrzy
02-28-2010, 04:00 PM
I rarely reply to them. I have them both on ignore already. I'm the trendsetter here.

Also...

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o120/kansascitylady/bikini-fail-old-woman.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3623/3673929488_68f9016018_o.jpg

The similarities are strikingly creepy.

Somewhat Damaged
02-28-2010, 04:00 PM
I already have them both on ignore, Randy. Have for several months.

Monklish
02-28-2010, 04:03 PM
Alright fine, but if I catch you paying them any attention or lipservice I'm going to take one of Rick's testicles.

BlackSwan
02-28-2010, 04:04 PM
I support this. I have already been doing it, and will continue to.

captncrzy
02-28-2010, 04:04 PM
Alright fine, but if I catch you paying them any attention or lipservice I'm going to take one of Rick's testicles.

I already managed to gnaw one off. The rest is all yours.

sbessiso
02-28-2010, 04:06 PM
I ignore them and theyre not even on "ignore". Seriously, how fucking hard is it for you people to just scroll past them?

stinkbutt
02-28-2010, 04:09 PM
Done and done. I really didn't see the need to put anyone on ignore til last night. My only worry is how many aliases they will be making after this thread. So if they do can you please keep the first post up to date with all their screen names?

Still-ill
02-28-2010, 04:15 PM
Should have done it long ago.

Somewhat Damaged
02-28-2010, 04:16 PM

I suspect some people will actually befriend them and start conversing with them on a regular basis just to spite you. Too bad somebody more popular on here -- Missing Person, say -- didn't try to spearhead this.

Mr.Nipples
02-28-2010, 04:17 PM
why not

Monklish
02-28-2010, 04:18 PM
No one on this board is more popular than me. Your argument is invalid.

M Sparks
02-28-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm in. I've actually been one of the more tolerant when it comes to BD, but that shit this morning in the bitch thread was the last straw.

brando4n82
02-28-2010, 04:22 PM

Your ego is getting the best of you, Scro

Monklish
02-28-2010, 04:39 PM
It is important that we don't give in to whatever ploys they might use to get attention. If they say they're leaving the board, do not rejoice. Do not acknowledge. Proceed on as if nothing has happened.

They do not exist.

suprefan
02-28-2010, 04:48 PM
Who ware we talking about? Cause people are posting pictures of some gross people. It makes it scary they actually go to the festival if they do exist.

ElBlueblazer
02-28-2010, 05:20 PM
Im in! so what brought this shunning on? they have been the same crazy old peeps as always, what finally did them in?

Monklish
02-28-2010, 05:43 PM
SoulDischarge called BD creepy. As a perfectly logical response, Suff then decided to search for his username to turn up something to use against him I guess, and found a profile Soul had on a gay dating site. So he posted it as proof that Soul is creepy, not them. Because he's gay. Which is clearly creepier than searching the internet for dating profiles of people who call you creepy.

SoulDischarge
02-28-2010, 05:56 PM
Ugh. I know I should let it drop in the interest of furthering the cause set out in this thread and previous posts of mine, but the post in question that I referred to as creepy:

It should be noted that I have no idea how fast those things vibrate. I was making the assumption that it's on the level of a vibrator.

If that's the case, then I'm gonna go spend the rest of my day playing with the DJHero I got for Xmas.

I understand plenty about vaginas. But not much about video games. Which I imagine is a better position to be in than vice versa, which seems to be the more common situation around here.

I went from Pac Man to Perversion, myself. But, I think a lot of people here were breastfed off the internet and nurtured by the Super Mario Brothers. They haven't played the V-jay-jay game yet.

Nothing unsettling there.

Monklish
02-28-2010, 06:01 PM
Exactly. Alright, now that that's established we don't need to discuss it anymore, but this is precisely the kind of complete obliviousness that I feel requires they get absolutely no feedback from us.

They are so delusional they have somehow managed to take a kind of pride in the fact that no one can stand them on here. They wholly lack any sense of self-awareness or any compulsion to adjust their personalities for the better. Instead they just perceive the widespread disgust for them as some kind of "sheep" activity. Like they seriously have it in their heads that the only reason everyone thinks they're gross weirdos is because someone (me, I think) has brainwashed the rest of you.

This is fucking psycho shit. It cannot be reasoned with.

ElBlueblazer
02-28-2010, 06:02 PM
I picture this vagina to look like an old catchers mitt. old, leathery, and the fuck worn out!!

SoulDischarge
02-28-2010, 06:03 PM
See you at the gay orgy!

guedita
02-28-2010, 06:06 PM
And to think it all got started because of my highschool boyfriend's bizarre video controller on the vag fantasy. That guy was a prick.

captncrzy
02-28-2010, 06:10 PM
Get over yourself; this started years ago.

Monklish
02-28-2010, 06:11 PM
I think she was trying to bring levity to the situation, Jen. How bout you calm the fuck down there, pitbull. It didn't start with YOU either.

guedita
02-28-2010, 06:13 PM
I know that...I was referring to the specific SoulDischarge/creepy thing.

SoulDischarge
02-28-2010, 06:13 PM
I've been creepy for years. Get over yourself.

guedita
02-28-2010, 06:14 PM
Jesus guys, can't a girl make a passive aggressive jab at her ex boyfriend on a website he'll never read?

weeklymix
02-28-2010, 06:27 PM
Jesus guys, can't a girl make a passive aggressive jab at her ex boyfriend on a website he'll never read?

I thought the same thing about a band but I was wrong.

boarderwoozel3
02-28-2010, 06:36 PM
By chance does this have anything to do with Iglu & Hartly, weekly?

getbetter
02-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Iglu & Hartly suck really fucking bad.I'm pretty sure once more people hear their music the band members will be too embarrassed to even admit that they are in the band.

weeklymix
02-28-2010, 06:45 PM
Oh well shit happens. It was more about a falling out than hate toward anyone and I'm not afraid to admit that. They're good people.

juloxx
02-28-2010, 06:47 PM
So is this thread just because SoulDischarge got own3d by BD, or are they dicks to like everyone else?

Either way.... this shit seems like it could be really funny

SoulDischarge
02-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Can we add juloxx into this experiment?

JebusLives
02-28-2010, 07:02 PM
We do sorta troll easily, as a rule. We don't have a lot on here, but when one shows up everyone definitely reacts in the wrong manner. Probably because they're allowed to create threads. Bev is just the one troll who won't go away.

I wonder how this board would do with a moderation system like engadget? All Randy avatars would probably get downmodded into oblivion too, fortunately or unfortunately.

Monklish
02-28-2010, 07:15 PM
You make no sense when you talk, Jebus.

Somewhat Damaged
02-28-2010, 08:53 PM

So you endear yourself to the people you antagonize relentlessly, to the point that you're more beloved by them than people who don't antagonize them? Huh.

Can we add juloxx into this experiment?

Done.

RollOver Jacob Marley
02-28-2010, 09:24 PM
It comes from other regions, Peter Seger, and is conveyed by other ministers, to other kinds of men. Nor can I tell you what I would. A very little more, is all permitted to me. I cannot rest, I cannot stay, I cannot linger anywhere. My spirit never walked beyond our counting-house -- mark me! -- in life my spirit never roved beyond the narrow limits of our money-changing hole; and weary journeys lie before me!

jimmycrackcorn
02-28-2010, 09:47 PM
It comes from other regions, Peter Seger, and is conveyed by other ministers, to other kinds of men. Nor can I tell you what I would. A very little more, is all permitted to me. I cannot rest, I cannot stay, I cannot linger anywhere. My spirit never walked beyond our counting-house -- mark me! -- in life my spirit never roved beyond the narrow limits of our money-changing hole; and weary journeys lie before me!

:blah

M Sparks
02-28-2010, 09:52 PM

Be careful folks. I would not put it past them to create random aliases. They aren't smart enough to create new personalities, but they can certainly copy and paste literary quotes.

juloxx
02-28-2010, 10:03 PM

what is this i dont even

bmack86
02-28-2010, 10:06 PM
I've added 3 people to my ignore list today. This thread wasn't the impetus, but I definitely support its goal.

HunterGather
02-28-2010, 10:47 PM
Whats wrong with Brokendoll?

To my understanding she just posts a lot of MS Paint pictures and is older than the people on this board.

Is she cunty or something?

captncrzy
03-01-2010, 05:21 AM
Be careful folks. I would not put it past them to create random aliases. They aren't smart enough to create new personalities, but they can certainly copy and paste literary quotes.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right on this one.

betao
03-01-2010, 07:21 AM
Whats wrong with Brokendoll?

To my understanding she just posts a lot of MS Paint pictures and is older than the people on this board.

Is she cunty or something?

Her and Pete (suffacated) were two of the nicest people I met at coachella last year.

BlackSwan
03-01-2010, 07:27 AM
Don't be fooled, betao. They're so nice for the same reasons that chubby girls typically give superior blowies (or so I've heard).

M Sparks
03-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Her and Pete (suffacated) were two of the nicest people I met at coachella last year.

I've heard this from a few people. I kinda believe it for BD, because she's basically TOO nice to everyone (except The Captn). But Suff always seems like a bully. PLUS, he's too willing to fight for her "honor". Pick your battles, dude.

M Sparks
03-01-2010, 07:29 AM
They're so nice for the same reasons that chubby girls typically give superior blowies (or so I've heard).

No, it's true.

BlackSwan
03-01-2010, 07:31 AM
Regarding the blowies?

M Sparks
03-01-2010, 07:33 AM
Regarding the blowies?

Way to step all over the punchline.

fatbastard
03-01-2010, 07:33 AM
Don't be fooled, betao. They're so nice for the same reasons that chubby girls typically give superior blowies (or so I've heard).

Oh do I have a great story on this subject.

Regardless of what may be said, I'm against the social experiment. I can't think of anything that Suff has ever done and have nothing but respect for Beverly. You may not agree with everything she says or posts, but she's real. It is refreshing to hear about her life, even if it makes me squirmish at times.

SoulDischarge
03-01-2010, 07:35 AM
Whether or not they're nice people in real life is irrelevant. I used to feel they were terrible board posters but seemed like decent enough folk in reality, which still didn't make me want to read their posts any more. But they're not nice people. When someone insults them, usually for posting personal information, usually about their genitals, that is way too intimate for this setting, they stalk said person, follow them from thread to thread posting multiple posts responding to everything they say, and hunt down their personal information on the internet to try to use against them. They've done this to me, to Jen, to Randy & Ivy. They become obsessed. If you try to reason with BD and tell her you just simply don't want to hear about her sticking video game controllers up her 50 year old "va-jay-jay" as sex toys or that you don't want to see a picture of her father with an actual human asshole photoshopped over his face, she'll just call you a sheep and get hostile. It's just really fucking irritating and disgusting by this point and contributes nothing to the board except pointless, uninteresting fighting and for that reason they should be ignored. They don't understand social boundaries in the least.

M Sparks
03-01-2010, 07:42 AM
Yeah, FB, you missed the recent developments. I always thought of BD as harmless as well, but I was shaking with anger over her the other morning. In fact, I almost started a thread like this, and then when I came back...Randy had already done it.

I always found the feud with Jen a little uncomfortable too, but I know she can throw it back 10-fold, so I just looked at it as a rivalry. But of all the people to attack...this has been an ugly week.

SoulDischarge
03-01-2010, 07:47 AM
Well. Look. I'm not innocent. I've harassed them on several occasions. I've made threads to mock them. And I don't really care that my personal information was shared. Everyone already knows I'm a fat hairy queer who likes other fat hairy queers. The principle of them searching the internet for personal information to use against me is pretty unsettling though. Still, I've felt this way before this most recent incident because they've exhibited similar behavior towards others. It's not an isolated incident, it's a trend. They simply don't respect boundaries.

Also, they consistently post things that are completely intended to provoke people, and when people are provoked and respond back in an appropriate manner, the act like they're innocent victims of some kind of mass brainwashing plot to destroy them. Everyone treats everyone like an asshole around here, and they think they should be treated special for god only knows what reason. It's a tired act.

captncrzy
03-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Oh do I have a great story on this subject.

Regardless of what may be said, I'm against the social experiment. I can't think of anything that Suff has ever done and have nothing but respect for Beverly. You may not agree with everything she says or posts, but she's real. It is refreshing to hear about her life, even if it makes me squirmish at times.

Yeah, Henry, you missed it. Pete really crossed the line with Patrick. I mean, really went there in a bad way. Worse than the PaulThomasAnderson stalking Kitt Katt shit that went down earlier this year.

The stalking thing with me was more funny than anything else. All because Pete made an unprovoked joke at my expense and I called him dumb. Shit hit the fucking fan. The stalking thing with Ivy is all because of who she dated. But whether or not Patrick provoked this recent shitstorm is neither nor there. Going out and deliberately searching for people's personal information is crossing the line.

SoulDischarge
03-01-2010, 07:56 AM
It's really not that bad. Creepy no doubt but you don't have to be too outraged.

canexplain
03-01-2010, 07:57 AM
Well. Look. I'm not innocent. I've harassed them on several occasions. I've made threads to mock them. And I don't really care that my personal information was shared. Everyone already knows I'm a fat hairy queer who likes other fat hairy queers. The principle of them searching the internet for personal information to use against me is pretty unsettling though. Still, I've felt this way before this most recent incident because they've exhibited similar behavior towards others. It's not an isolated incident, it's a trend. They simply don't respect boundaries.

Also, they consistently post things that are completely intended to provoke people, and when people are provoked and respond back in an appropriate manner, the act like they're innocent victims of some kind of mass brainwashing plot to destroy them. Everyone treats everyone like an asshole around here, and they think they should be treated special for god only knows what reason. It's a tired act.

I really should stay out of this. What if suff admitted he stepped over the line? BD is the innocent party here because she is just goofy. cr*****

M Sparks
03-01-2010, 07:57 AM
Also, they consistently post things that are completely intended to provoke people, and when people are provoked and respond back in an appropriate manner, the act like they're innocent victims of some kind of mass brainwashing plot to destroy them.

This is the primary problem.

M Sparks
03-01-2010, 07:58 AM
BD is the innocent party here because she is just goofy. cr*****

No she's not, read the "Bitch" thread.

captncrzy
03-01-2010, 07:58 AM
Not outraged, just kinda....creeped out. I guess there's really no other word to describe them. Creepy.

SoulDischarge
03-01-2010, 07:59 AM
It's not about me feeling violated, because all in all I don't. They just contribute nothing positive to the board. 75% of people already have them on ignore because of it. This will be a more pleasant place without them.

ivankay
03-01-2010, 08:02 AM

Note to self: buy some candy.

canexplain
03-01-2010, 08:03 AM
No she's not, read the "Bitch" thread.

Which one is that, the bad mood or which. cr*****

It's not about me feeling violated, because all in all I don't. They just contribute nothing positive to the board. 75% of people already have them on ignore because of it. This will be a more pleasant place without them.

the board would be more pleasant with out randy but it wouldn't be as good of a board .......

TomAz
03-01-2010, 08:05 AM
If we all ignored ron, do you think he'd even notice?

M Sparks
03-01-2010, 08:12 AM
Which one is that, the bad mood or which. cr*****

The "bitch at people" thread. Never mind, I just re-read her post and it wasn't as bad as I originally thought. Still, she basically didn't know what a shitty thing Pete had done, and decided whatever it was, it must have been SD's fault. It's the same old thing every time...they are always the victim. Yawn.

(I don't care if you don't care SD, it was shitty.)

BTW, what could be better for attention whores than their own thread? I won't be posting here again either.

PF, can we sticky this. :)

rskapcat
03-01-2010, 08:17 AM
The whole "sheep" business pisses me off. I've had them both on ignore since the Jen feud started.

canexplain
03-01-2010, 08:25 AM
The whole "sheep" business pisses me off. I've had them both on ignore since the Jen feud started.

This is really popular in Colorado (for a little levity) .... cr*****

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/sheep.jpg

theburiedlife
03-01-2010, 08:27 AM
I guess this year the board has decided to embrace melodrama.

miscorrections
03-01-2010, 08:32 AM
RON NO ONE CARES.

miscorrections
03-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Like seriously. If the Egyptian plagues had kept going your continued jabbering would have been right after the death of the firstborn sons.

canexplain
03-01-2010, 08:40 AM
Good morning C, and how are u today?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/snowman.jpg

M Sparks
03-01-2010, 08:47 AM
Like seriously. If the Egyptian plagues had kept going your continued jabbering would have been right after the death of the firstborn sons.

:pulse

J~$$$$
03-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Sheep riding is not popular here. Stop lying.

canexplain
03-01-2010, 09:01 AM
Sheep riding is not popular here. Stop lying.

Tell that to Tanner, Krystal, Sterling and Aiden (what odd names) .... cr*****

Recreation Mutton Bustin Keyhole 13 – 18
1ST Tanner Blake 1ST Krystal Price‐Steinmetz
2ND Cody Maynard
3RD Justin Maynard Flag Race 12 & under
Tyler Call 1ST Sterling Moralez
Sky Strauss
Flag Race 13 – 18
Competition Mutton Bustin 1ST Joshua Walter
1ST Aiden Malovich
2ND Collin Ochsner Boot Scramble 7 – 10
3RD Baylen Rowland

edit: actually look at all of those names yikes .....

miscorrections
03-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Every fucking rodeo does that. It's not a Colorado-specific thing.

TomAz
03-01-2010, 09:04 AM
why do you do this to yourself corinna?

miscorrections
03-01-2010, 09:07 AM
He's like bamboo under my fingernails. I can momentarily distract myself from the pain by lashing out.

canexplain
03-01-2010, 09:07 AM
Every fucking rodeo does that. It's not a Colorado-specific thing.

I know but we have some of the biggest rodeo's in the US. I think only 2nd to Wyoming but I am not sure. cr*****

SoulDischarge
03-01-2010, 09:08 AM
She's just passionate about rodeos.

TomAz
03-01-2010, 09:11 AM
Colorado: 2nd biggest rodeo state, next to Wyoming.

miscorrections
03-01-2010, 09:11 AM
Want to come to my place and check out my lasso collection?

canexplain
03-01-2010, 09:12 AM
He's like bamboo under my fingernails. I can momentarily distract myself from the pain by lashing out.

I was going to post a picture of that but it was too gross. Just saying. cr*****

SoulDischarge
03-01-2010, 09:18 AM
Will you be dressed as Wonder Woman?

J~$$$$
03-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Tell that to Tanner, Krystal, Sterling and Aiden (what odd names) .... cr*****

Recreation Mutton Bustin Keyhole 13 18
1ST Tanner Blake 1ST Krystal Price‐Steinmetz
2ND Cody Maynard
3RD Justin Maynard Flag Race 12 & under
Tyler Call 1ST Sterling Moralez
Sky Strauss
Flag Race 13 18
Competition Mutton Bustin 1ST Joshua Walter
1ST Aiden Malovich
2ND Collin Ochsner Boot Scramble 7 10
3RD Baylen Rowland

edit: actually look at all of those names yikes .....

Awesome, 30 kids in Colorado enjoy to do some mutton bustin. Popular.

malcolmjamalawesome
03-01-2010, 09:20 AM
When I met BD and Suff at Coachella they were very nice.

malcolmjamalawesome
03-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Personally, I find Ron a more interesting subject for a social experiment.

miscorrections
03-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Will you be dressed as Wonder Woman?

If I say yes are you coming over?

J~$$$$
03-01-2010, 09:22 AM
When I met BD and Suff at Coachella they were very nice.

nobody cares.

SoulDischarge
03-01-2010, 09:24 AM
If I say yes are you coming over?

Only if I get to dress up as Wonder Woman as well.

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/fat-wonder-woman.jpg

malcolmjamalawesome
03-01-2010, 09:25 AM
Petition for Beth Ditto to perform dressed as Wonder Woman.

psycobetabuckdown
03-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Like MP, I also kept reading the thread title as Broken Social Scene.

I'm in. I don't usually respond to their shit anyway but now I'll make it official.

Pixiessp
03-01-2010, 09:53 AM
Been doing this for a while now. Not something I ever wanted to do but it just got to be too much.

psycobetabuckdown
03-01-2010, 09:56 AM
Been doing this for a while now. Not something I ever wanted to do but it just got to be too much.

lol, drugz?

Pixiessp
03-01-2010, 10:02 AM
lol, drugz?

Bingo!

PassiveTheory
03-01-2010, 10:09 AM
I'm in the "they're nice people in real life but holy god is it hard to reconcile that with the shit they post online" boat. Basically, I already ignore pretty much everything that either of them say on here.

canexplain
03-01-2010, 10:14 AM
Personally, I find Ron a more interesting subject for a social experiment.

Some people could never keep from responding to something I would say which is kinda dumb all in all .... cr*****

frozen pilgrim
03-01-2010, 10:24 AM
I love bev and pete. some of the nicest, most thoughtful, generous people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

also, for the record, pete's truck is uber-badass.

I have been off the board and unaware of whatever this drama is, but I can say honestly that people need to relax. if pete went too far with trolling back, or bev got out of line, I guarantee it's not because they want to make anyone feel unsafe. pete may sound tough (and he is), but he'd also never harm a fly. both of these people are my friends, and when I put myself in their position of being older than the vast majority of the board and not having lived the majority of their lives online, I can see how the lines of what's par-for-the-course in terms of trolling would become blurred.

last year there was so much crap on the board leading up to coachella, and every last person I met was super nice, and friendly, and full of hugs and smiles. everyone, even the people I'd had petty arguments with were happy to meet me and each other. all weekend, I kept meeting people, and it didn't matter to me or them in the least what happened on this board- it's just the internet.

there was only ONE person who decided to carry over some malignant feelings from the board to the fields- randy. He seemed to be the only person who was so concerned with maintaining his internet-tough-guy persona that he would go as far as trying to insult people in public in real life (if somewhat feebly). if there's anyone who people need to be concerned about in terms of an inability to leave the hate at home on the computer, it's randy.

I know I argue with people a lot, but it's the damned internet. like... I'll put it this way: come april, anyone that recognizes me is in for a big old skinny canadian bear hug. even if you're wearing a lady gaga t-shirt and burning a canadian flag.

canexplain
03-01-2010, 11:18 AM
Here is a place you can go and burn flags :) .... No harm no foul ... cr*****

Our mission

We are a nonpartisan website dedicated to online flag-burning activities. At least that's what we like to pretend.

http://burntflag.com/

TomAz
03-01-2010, 11:22 AM
If we all ignored ron, do you think he'd even notice?

worth a try don't you think?

Monklish
03-01-2010, 11:26 AM
I love bev and pete. some of the nicest, most thoughtful, generous people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

also, for the record, pete's truck is uber-badass.

I have been off the board and unaware of whatever this drama is, but I can say honestly that people need to relax. if pete went too far with trolling back, or bev got out of line, I guarantee it's not because they want to make anyone feel unsafe. pete may sound tough (and he is), but he'd also never harm a fly. both of these people are my friends, and when I put myself in their position of being older than the vast majority of the board and not having lived the majority of their lives online, I can see how the lines of what's par-for-the-course in terms of trolling would become blurred.

last year there was so much crap on the board leading up to coachella, and every last person I met was super nice, and friendly, and full of hugs and smiles. everyone, even the people I'd had petty arguments with were happy to meet me and each other. all weekend, I kept meeting people, and it didn't matter to me or them in the least what happened on this board- it's just the internet.

there was only ONE person who decided to carry over some malignant feelings from the board to the fields- randy. He seemed to be the only person who was so concerned with maintaining his internet-tough-guy persona that he would go as far as trying to insult people in public in real life (if somewhat feebly). if there's anyone who people need to be concerned about in terms of an inability to leave the hate at home on the computer, it's randy.

I know I argue with people a lot, but it's the damned internet. like... I'll put it this way: come april, anyone that recognizes me is in for a big old skinny canadian bear hug. even if you're wearing a lady gaga t-shirt and burning a canadian flag.

I don't understand how you don't get this--it has nothing to do with the internet and real life. I don't fucking like you. And I, unlike all you fake ass motherfuckers, am not going to stand there glad-handing somebody who I don't like just because you're too much of a FUCKING PUSSY to face conflict.

Why don't the three of you go hang out in the Circle Of People Nobody Fucking Likes Anyway.

rskapcat
03-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Being a nice person off the board doesn't really count for much. My mother is one of the nicest and funniest people I know...doesn't mean she would contribute anything worthwhile to a message board for a music festival.

faxman75
03-01-2010, 11:32 AM
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v648/185/87/685531714/n685531714_1944691_4254275.jpg

I hate all of these people.

Rage, Pilgrim and Suffacated. I was just faking this laugh. We all were. Thank god Randy made a thread asking everyone to ignore them. I need to be led.

Monklish
03-01-2010, 11:34 AM

Rage, Pilgrim and Suffacated. I was just faking this laugh. We all were. Thank god Randy made a thread asking everyone to ignore them. I need to be led.

Oh, look, that fat ****** missed the point again. Surprise surprise.

frozen pilgrim
03-01-2010, 11:43 AM
Being a nice person off the board doesn't really count for much. My mother is one of the nicest and funniest people I know...doesn't mean she would contribute anything worthwhile to a message board for a music festival.

I guess part of what I was saying, but in too vague of a way cause I really like bev and pete is pretty much what you've said here. they're amazingly nice people, but they're kind of... bad at the whole message board thing sometimes. frankly, we all have our moments (well, most of us). I guess because I know them well enough, I kind of 'get' them online better than other people on here do.

Monklish
03-01-2010, 11:44 AM
This is because BD, Suff, Faxman, and you Pilgrim are all people who would befriend a bowl of dogshit just because it wouldn't run away from you.

frozen pilgrim
03-01-2010, 11:45 AM
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v648/185/87/685531714/n685531714_1944691_4254275.jpg

we have to be sure to meet up this year to exchange another round of completely falsified hugs, laughs, and pictures.

Monklish
03-01-2010, 11:48 AM
Look at Rage hanging out with those three desperate losers.

faxman75
03-01-2010, 11:49 AM
This is because BD, Suff, Faxman, and you Pilgrim are all people who would befriend a bowl of dogshit just because it wouldn't run away from you.

Oh NOEZ Randy lumped us all together and thinks we are desperate for friends!

algunz
03-01-2010, 11:51 AM

lol

I haven't missed a thing. :thu

Devin the Dude
03-01-2010, 12:11 PM
I will agree that the only person I've gotten any seeming real-life hostility from here has been Randy. And that's kind of saying something, because I really am that annoying. Ask anyone. I double-post constantly and if you try to talk to me outside of the board you will get a barrage of lolz and omgz. It's the freaking internet though and none of this translates into real life except the things that you people LET bug you.

Conclusively, I think that the rest of you are like a bunch of really stressed out babysitters, between myself, Pete & Bev, juloxx, etc. And I have to thank you for being so kind in real life. I hope my board "personality" does not detract.

:pulse anyway. Just wait til we're all smoking my pot on the field.

malcolmjamalawesome
03-01-2010, 12:35 PM
I will agree that the only person I've gotten any seeming real-life hostility from here has been Randy. And that's kind of saying something, because I really am that annoying. Ask anyone. I double-post constantly and if you try to talk to me outside of the board you will get a barrage of lolz and omgz. It's the freaking internet though and none of this translates into real life except the things that you people LET bug you.

Conclusively, I think that the rest of you are like a bunch of really stressed out babysitters, between myself, Pete & Bev, juloxx, etc. And I have to thank you for being so kind in real life. I hope my board "personality" does not detract.

:pulse anyway. Just wait til we're all smoking my pot on the field.

If you realize that you have an annoying board personality, why aren't you taking steps to correct it? P.S. I will hug you.

Devin the Dude
03-01-2010, 12:39 PM
I actually have been trying to do that, MJA. I'm sorry if it is not that apparent. Mostly because I realize that a lot of you don't want to deal with that and I am willing to appease you to a certain point, because I'd like to meet a lot of you in real life.

HUGZ PLZ :pulse

J~$$$$
03-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Serious business.

fatbastard
03-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Oh Geez. I'm taking a step back from this thread.

I don't even want to know the details. Soul has always been friendly. Jenn and Rick are good people, and my Ivy, oh good lord, I don't even want to know. She is like the daughter I've always wanted.

Again, good encounters with Suff and Bev, but even a board needs some type of tact and rules. Hope this works out for everyone.

46 days to go.

IDCrisis
03-01-2010, 12:45 PM

The guys might be cool with befriending it, but me? No way. I'd be fucking around poking at it with a stick first.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/MY%20CREATIVE%20MIND/fido2.jpg

*Shame he won't see that, isn't it? :rolleyes
(Sorry guys, the creative urge was overwhelming. I couldn't stop myself.)
*Submit Reply*

faxman75
03-01-2010, 12:57 PM
and my Ivy, oh good lord, I don't even want to know. She is like the daughter I've always wanted.

Creepy. ;)

HandBanana
03-01-2010, 01:01 PM
This has the potential to result in some really classic art.

IDCrisis
03-01-2010, 01:05 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/MY%20CREATIVE%20MIND/mommatoldme.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/MY%20CREATIVE%20MIND/4.jpg

Mr.Nipples
03-01-2010, 01:07 PM
theres a dipshit blip on my radar

MassiveChemicalPunk
03-01-2010, 01:08 PM
theres a dipshit blip on my radar

Mr Nipples, dude you need you old avatar back.

captncrzy
03-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Don't do it, nips. Resist.

IDCrisis
03-01-2010, 01:36 PM
Should I make a sign for here that says Don't feed the bears? Or, should I make one for the campground that says, Watchout for Bears?
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/MY%20CREATIVE%20MIND/peteandteddy.jpg

IDCrisis
03-01-2010, 01:41 PM
I should probably make one that says,WARNING: PITBULL ON DUTY...:rolleyes

Bristol Palin
03-01-2010, 01:43 PM
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/822/pitbullnr.jpg

Distorted_Jungle
03-01-2010, 01:50 PM
I would say Randy looking like a pedophile in this picture is 10x creepier than anything i have seen from BD or Suff, just sayin. I think he has the same kind of look as the "you gonna get raped" picture, something just aint right.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3547/3673931380_cc80d7893a.jpg

Monklish
03-01-2010, 01:55 PM
Yes, I certainly look like a pedophile standing next to my 27 year old girlfriend.

IDCrisis
03-01-2010, 01:57 PM
I would say Randy looking like a pedophile in this picture is 10x creepier than anything i have seen from BD or Suff, just sayin. I think he has the same kind of look as the "you gonna get raped" picture, something just aint right.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3547/3673931380_cc80d7893a.jpg
Oh, I've always thought, "What would the circus ringleader be doing hanging out with the organ grinder monkey," myself.

IDCrisis
03-01-2010, 01:59 PM
Then again, his hair is more the smokey gray color of one of those silverbacked gorillas.

Bud Luster
03-01-2010, 02:01 PM

Because they are hungry??? I didnt read through this entire thread, but doesn't a 5 page thread about ignoring them kinda defeat it's own purpose (De Niro)

fatbastard
03-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Creepy. ;)

Creepy you for thinking that way:p

Neighborhood Creep
03-01-2010, 02:13 PM
reading these 5 pages was the worth 10 minutes of my life

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/clap.gif (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/clap.gif)

malcolmjamalawesome
03-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Yes, I certainly look like a pedophile standing next to my 27 year old girlfriend.

Ahem. 27 year old girlfriend with the big titties.

Distorted_Jungle
03-01-2010, 02:33 PM

It's the look on your face, regardless of who is standing next to you i still see the face of someone who might get caught on "to catch a predator".

TomAz
03-01-2010, 02:33 PM
reading these 5 pages was the worth 10 minutes of my life

pablum

TomAz
03-01-2010, 02:35 PM
It's the look on your face, regardless of who is standing next to you i still see the face of someone who might get caught on "to catch a predator".

so, you're reading a lot into the look on a guy's face. More than is probably actually there. You're filling blank spaces with your own imagination (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection). You might, um, stop and think about that.

J~$$$$
03-01-2010, 02:38 PM
so, you're reading a lot into the look on a guy's face. More than is probably actually there. You're filling blank spaces with your own imagination (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection). You might, um, stop and think about that.

You are reading into that guys post about that guys face.You might, um, stop and think about that.

TomAz
03-01-2010, 02:39 PM
no, i'm reacting to his own words. 'pedophile'. not reading his face.

but I suspect you know this and that I have just tumbled into your clever trap.

hawkingvsreeve
03-01-2010, 02:41 PM
(akbar)photo(/akbar)

PotVsKtl
03-01-2010, 02:44 PM
http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37248

J~$$$$
03-01-2010, 02:45 PM
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p154/troitsa/1245399448EXGEF65.gif

HandBanana
03-01-2010, 03:00 PM
http://pimpandhost.com/media/image/4/0/6/3/40638/b/8/c/7/b8c78bde683e7e0097ab9e3123458bd4.gif

JebusLives
03-01-2010, 03:03 PM
I've been pondering this, and I can't think of a single reason why BD should be ignored/banned/killed/whatever, while Randy avoids a similar fate. I mean, I want to find a difference, but if anything Randy is meaner, cruder, and trolls more prolifically. He's also probably hated by more people (I know, lurkers mostly). He is also the more likely real-life douchbag.

However, I still get less irritated by Randy's trolling than BDs. At least I haven't filtered him yet.

Mr.Nipples
03-01-2010, 03:07 PM
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t39/RetardoTronFiveThousand/1267355638270.jpg

Devin the Dude
03-01-2010, 03:08 PM
wtfscary

weeklymix
03-01-2010, 03:44 PM
I watched the humping gif for a while.

boarderwoozel3
03-01-2010, 03:46 PM
With that kind of talent, who needs Community College anyway?

IDCrisis
03-01-2010, 04:03 PM
wtfscary

Have No Fear Small Man from PAW! :winkiss

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/MY%20CREATIVE%20MIND/plurvsnoplur.jpg

HandBanana
03-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Is it possible that BD is the new Wesley Willis?

faxman75
03-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Is it possible that BD is the new Wesley Willis?

R.I.P. Wesley. A legend. You are a wise man.

HPftjJlqDdQ

Bud Luster
03-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Everytime I see the Faxman username I sing this song replacing faxman for the obvious...

XNLDns41jBQ

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
03-01-2010, 05:10 PM
I've been pondering this, and I can't think of a single reason why BD should be ignored/banned/killed/whatever, while Randy avoids a similar fate. I mean, I want to find a difference, but if anything Randy is meaner, cruder, and trolls more prolifically. He's also probably hated by more people (I know, lurkers mostly). He is also the more likely real-life douchbag.

However, I still get less irritated by Randy's trolling than BDs. At least I haven't filtered him yet.

Randy is entertaining while they are not.

chairmenmeow47
03-01-2010, 05:26 PM
i tried ignoring this thread. i'm failing.

i'm just here to say my boyfriend is adorable when he's with me:

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs022.snc3/10968_104685076213149_100000149721397_128407_78498 39_n.jpg

and i'm happy to know fatbastard would adopt me if he could. big titties need parents too.

Monklish
03-01-2010, 05:31 PM
God I hate photos of me.

J~$$$$
03-01-2010, 05:34 PM
So do I.

malcolmjamalawesome
I met Wesley Willis once and got a headbutt from him.

Monklish
Actually I think I just hate photos of me where I'm smiling.

bballarl
03-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Stop being happy you fuck.

M Sparks
03-01-2010, 06:05 PM

I genuinely like 3 of these people. The 4th I have never met. I might have liked him, but eventually, the sheer volume of online douchbaggery takes it's toll and it's hard to come back from that.

digitaldragon03
03-01-2010, 06:14 PM
Just based off of this thread alone im putting IDCrisis on ignore.

M Sparks
03-01-2010, 06:16 PM

I met him right before he died. He was working on a song called "I Headbutted THE MalcolmJamalAwesome"

suprefan
03-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Just based off of this thread alone im putting IDCrisis on ignore.

Considering IDCrisis is Bd, thats a wise move.

bluemamba
03-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Wow. A lot of hate.

digitaldragon03
03-02-2010, 01:07 AM
Considering IDCrisis is Bd, thats a wise move.
...and it dawns on me.

JewFace
03-02-2010, 02:54 AM
When I saw this thread I had to weigh the pros and cons of supporting this.

Pros:
Well, you all know the pros.

Cons:
Not getting to see the later period of those MS Paint masterpieces.
Not getting to hear any future Safeway brand tequila fueled revelations.

I'm going with the pros. Sorry, you two. I usually try my best to be respectful, but you two earned this. I fully support this initiative. Oh, and, anyone asking for a similar measure against Randy is clearly misinformed. Randy is the most prized and beloved member of the board whose contributions are filled with a child-like, open-hearted optimism and sense of wonder. He is the board's Pollyanna. Any animosity you're reading in his posts is clearly a case of projection.

daxton
03-02-2010, 05:09 AM

Poor Wesley :( He was a special guy.

SoulDischarge
03-02-2010, 10:04 AM
He is the board's Pollyanna.

Only with a fraction of the sex appeal.

IDCrisis
03-02-2010, 11:37 PM
When I saw this thread I had to weigh the pros and cons of supporting this.

Pros:
Well, you all know the pros.

Cons:
Not getting to see the later period of those MS Paint masterpieces.
Not getting to hear any future Safeway brand tequila fueled revelations.

I'm going with the pros. Sorry, you two. I usually try my best to be respectful, but you two earned this. I fully support this initiative. Oh, and, anyone asking for a similar measure against Randy is clearly misinformed. Randy is the most prized and beloved member of the board whose contributions are filled with a child-like, open-hearted optimism and sense of wonder. He is the board's Pollyanna. Any animosity you're reading in his posts is clearly a case of projection.
Sorry to hear that, Jewface. Especially since I don't recall ever having a problem with you. By the end of your post I had a weird visual of Pollyanna standing there passing out cups of Grape KoolAid and Acid Tabs to all his beloved.

HunterGather
03-03-2010, 05:12 AM
Actually I think I just hate photos of me where I'm smiling.

But you're so dreamy..

TomAz
03-03-2010, 09:09 AM
aren't experiments supposed to have measurable, reportable, verifiable, reproducable results?

PlayaDelWes
03-03-2010, 09:11 AM
1. Construct your hypothesis
2. Test your hypothesis
3. Analyze your data
4. Draw a conclusion
5. Communicate your results

frozen pilgrim
03-03-2010, 10:20 AM
just to throw this out there, I'd still, despite his being rude to me in person once already, be nice to randy if I bumped into him again. I genuinely believe that I can't judge people who I don't really know. and it doesn't matterhow much you've talked to someone on here, you don't really know them.

absolutely anyone at all is welcome to come get a hug from me if they see me this year. I'm the one in the horizontally striped hoodie in that pic earlier.

miscorrections
03-03-2010, 10:22 AM
Are you really so desperate for human contact that you're e-pimping your hugs?

amyzzz
03-03-2010, 10:25 AM
I totally want to meet you luca.

IDCrisis
03-03-2010, 10:32 AM
aren't experiments supposed to have measurable, reportable, verifiable, reproducable results?
Only when the experts conducting the experiment are certified.

captncrzy
03-03-2010, 11:12 AM
No offense Luca, but you haven't been one of their stalking victims. Being nice in person when you are an asshole on the board is all fine and good, but when board bullshit goes to another level, its a different story.

Ask anybody, I'm pretty nice in person. I was even nice to DJAndrew last week when I met him (as nice as I could be considering how sick I was).

djandrews25
03-03-2010, 11:18 AM
It was nice meeting you, Jen.

captncrzy
03-03-2010, 12:26 PM
See?

SoulDischarge
03-03-2010, 12:28 PM
You flicked me off in person, which was very rude. Granted, you did it so I could get points for the photo contest, but shit man, it still stings.

Monklish
03-03-2010, 12:29 PM
I resent the idea that you don't know someone from interacting with them on here. I think that idea is perpetuated by people who are inherently dishonest, disingenuous little cunts who put on a fake persona on the internet and therefore assume that everyone else is too.

ShyGuy75
03-03-2010, 12:30 PM
god damn disingenuous little cunts!

malcolmjamalawesome
03-03-2010, 12:31 PM
I act much tougher on the internet.

SoulDischarge
03-03-2010, 12:31 PM
Sure you can get an idea of what someone's like, but let's face it, some people just are no good at interneting. Most of my best friends in real life I'd never want to meet on a message board because I'd probably call them fucking idiots.

Monklish
03-03-2010, 12:35 PM
I act much tougher on the internet.

Sure, but you're still essentially the same person. Like take ShyGuy for example--he's basically dumber than monkey shit in both circumstances. It works.

Sure you can get an idea of what someone's like, but let's face it, some people just are no good at interneting. Most of my best friends in real life I'd never want to meet on a message board because I'd probably call them fucking idiots.

Have you considered that they're probably fucking idiots?

Having allowed certain people into your sphere of influence you might not have otherwise because of whatever reasons does not necessarily mean that interneting is providing an inaccurate depiction of them. In my experience, people who are stupid on the internet are stupid.

SoulDischarge
03-03-2010, 12:36 PM
Have you considered that they're probably fucking idiots?

Have you considered that you're completely predictable?

ShyGuy75
03-03-2010, 12:38 PM
haha.

if i apologized and bought you this book, would you forgive me?

http://www.amazon.com/Futures-Options-Dummies-Joe-Duarte/dp/0471752835

pleeeeeeeeeeeeasee!!!!!!

Monklish
03-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Whether or not I'm predictable is completely irrelevant. Being right all the time is predictable.

Monklish
03-03-2010, 12:39 PM
haha.

if i apologized and bought you this book, would you forgive me?

http://www.amazon.com/Futures-Options-Dummies-Joe-Duarte/dp/0471752835

pleeeeeeeeeeeeasee!!!!!!

No. If you can manage to explain in the slightest what the important differences between what I explained and how you think this applies are--you know, actually demonstrating a shred of knowledge on your own--then I'll forgive you.

Also, two BJs.

ShyGuy75
03-03-2010, 12:42 PM
two? wtf?

Monklish
03-03-2010, 12:42 PM
See, you can't even remotely do it. You have no clue what you were trying to correct me about.

ShyGuy75
03-03-2010, 12:48 PM
i logically did it when you asked me, dumbfck. you don't understand the principles of a short term futures market. not my fault. now stfu and make me a sandwich. you are ruining your own thread.

SoulDischarge
03-03-2010, 12:54 PM
As an addendum to this board social experiment, let's see if we can all refrain from arguing with Randy.

PotVsKtl
03-03-2010, 12:55 PM
It's time to stop.

PotVsKtl
03-03-2010, 12:56 PM
This topic is only marginally more interesting than a thread about the fucking A Team movie. Take a few weeks off Randy, you're fucking boring.

Monklish
03-03-2010, 01:02 PM
This thread is now about the A Team movie.

What the fuck is an A Team?

djandrews25
03-03-2010, 01:04 PM
The team you never made it on.

Monklish
03-03-2010, 01:05 PM
... the fictional TV show I never made it on?

djandrews25
03-03-2010, 01:06 PM
You didnt ask what "the" A-team was.

IDCrisis
03-03-2010, 01:09 PM
This thread is now about the A Team movie.

What the fuck is an A Team?
In this particular case, I believe it represents the Assholes.

Devin the Dude
03-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Before I say anything, I'd like to say that this is not about me and any backlash will continue to get the "ignore button" treatment, but I think this is completely necessary and I'd like to share it with you all because I just woke up.

Randy,
You're tired. All of your responses have been heard a thousand times before. Are you ever going to grow up and realize that your correctness; the delirious mystification you've somehow allowed to cloud your judgement of the person you are (both a total asshole in person, and far more importantly, the most unnecessarily annoying, mean, and counter-productive member on this message board [yes, even above me and my lolmgs]), is getting you absofuckinglutely nowhere Randy? SOME People on this message board like you, yes, but do you know what they have to overlook to maintain your supposed "friendship"? If you treat every single one of the people you know on here in real life with the same level of indecency in disrespect you show on the board, they are not going to be your friends for long.

Take for example, your girlfriend. I don't know her. She's always been very decent to me on here. So, according to your logic, if she's not a complete "PUSSYMOTHERCUNTFUCKOMG", she is the same nice person who posts on here, nonchalant and non-intrusively (again, unlike yourself) to occassionally drop a relevant comment here and there. Sounds like a decent friend with some input. Now, on to you. You say that the reason you act like a total fucking cunt on here is that you are really like that in real life (because you're not a PUSSY, you speak what's on your mind and don't care who sees it). Well, than my question for your beloved and any of hers or yours or either of your potential future friends is, how the fuck do you get along? How does she introduce you to her friends? How does she put up with you? How do any of your friends put up with you? Your family? Restaurant waitresses? Your dealers? Anyone? Randy, if you are an asshole every where you go, all the time, without any room for change or variance at all whatsoever, HOW DO YOU HAVE FRIENDS?

Well, point is, you won't for very long if you're not lying about this being a total douchebag in real life. Something tells me that the way your girlfriend speaks so highly of you, and the fact that some boardies I've met don't actually mind you (though I think they are lying), maybe you're lying about your real life persona. And fine, that's none of my business, I never plan to meet you again and when I do it will be, once again, open arms for friendship and closed if you act like the child we all know you are. But I think you are lying about your real life. Your "total pussy for not being an asshole" motivational speeches are over. You are a fucking piece of shit on here, and I'm willing to get past this (as I did genuinely try to be nice to you and let the past be the past, but you wouldn't), but if it's not going to change when I hypothetically (and unlikely at this point) meet you in the future, why would I or anyone else bother with you? People don't purposely keep asshole friends. It's not just me and it's not just this board. It's the same reason you're moving back to L.A.; because all of your supposed friends (drug dealers) are in jail, as you've said before. You have no friends. Is that not depressing? Can't you just embrace and appreciate the people you do have?

We have a lot in common and a few things I'm sure we could joke about civilly. But you are so caught up in this board life of yours that the jokes that go on here are your real life comedy, the drama is your daytime T.V., and the insults you dish out are basically your only meals. You're a sappy, tired, grey-haired, scrawny, short 30 year old trapped in the mind of an 13 year-old ego-hungry internet nerd with a decent vocabulary on the rampage.

I guarantee you are one of the only people your age who do this. And it's time to grow up. And YES, this is coming from me, the jigglytard. And you know exactly why that's sad, because I act like a retard on here and still have friends.

LIGHTBULB you fucking egomaniac sociopath.

Monklish
03-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Actually my girlfriend isn't that nice in real life. For instance, she refers to you as "that ugly little hobbit ******."

J~$$$$
03-03-2010, 01:13 PM
internet.

the internet.

J~$$$$
03-03-2010, 01:14 PM
webs.

Monklish
03-03-2010, 01:14 PM
lulz

Seriously though, I like it when people write me long, impassioned pleas to reason.

J~$$$$
03-03-2010, 01:15 PM
how many devins does it take to change a lightbulb?

Monklish
03-03-2010, 01:17 PM
I dunno, J, how many Devins does it take to change a lightbulb?

J~$$$$
03-03-2010, 01:18 PM
I dont even fucking care.

Gribbz
03-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Before I say anything, I'd like to say that this is not about me and any backlash will continue to get the "ignore button" treatment, but I think this is completely necessary and I'd like to share it with you all because I just woke up.

Randy,
You're tired. All of your responses have been heard a thousand times before. Are you ever going to grow up and realize that your correctness; the delirious mystification you've somehow allowed to cloud your judgement of the person you are (both a total asshole in person, and far more importantly, the most unnecessarily annoying, mean, and counter-productive member on this message board [yes, even above me and my lolmgs]), is getting you absofuckinglutely nowhere Randy? SOME People on this message board like you, yes, but do you know what they have to overlook to maintain your supposed "friendship"? If you treat every single one of the people you know on here in real life with the same level of indecency in disrespect you show on the board, they are not going to be your friends for long.

Take for example, your girlfriend. I don't know her. She's always been very decent to me on here. So, according to your logic, if she's not a complete "PUSSYMOTHERCUNTFUCKOMG", she is the same nice person who posts on here, nonchalant and non-intrusively (again, unlike yourself) to occassionally drop a relevant comment here and there. Sounds like a decent friend with some input. Now, on to you. You say that the reason you act like a total fucking cunt on here is that you are really like that in real life (because you're not a PUSSY, you speak what's on your mind and don't care who sees it). Well, than my question for your beloved and any of hers or yours or either of your potential future friends is, how the fuck do you get along? How does she introduce you to her friends? How does she put up with you? How do any of your friends put up with you? Your family? Restaurant waitresses? Your dealers? Anyone? Randy, if you are an asshole every where you go, all the time, without any room for change or variance at all whatsoever, HOW DO YOU HAVE FRIENDS?

Well, point is, you won't for very long if you're not lying about this being a total douchebag in real life. Something tells me that the way your girlfriend speaks so highly of you, and the fact that some boardies I've met don't actually mind you (though I think they are lying), maybe you're lying about your real life persona. And fine, that's none of my business, I never plan to meet you again and when I do it will be, once again, open arms for friendship and closed if you act like the child we all know you are. But I think you are lying about your real life. Your "total pussy for not being an asshole" motivational speeches are over. You are a fucking piece of shit on here, and I'm willing to get past this (as I did genuinely try to be nice to you and let the past be the past, but you wouldn't), but if it's not going to change when I hypothetically (and unlikely at this point) meet you in the future, why would I or anyone else bother with you? People don't purposely keep asshole friends. It's not just me and it's not just this board. It's the same reason you're moving back to L.A.; because all of your supposed friends (drug dealers) are in jail, as you've said before. You have no friends. Is that not depressing? Can't you just embrace and appreciate the people you do have?

We have a lot in common and a few things I'm sure we could joke about civilly. But you are so caught up in this board life of yours that the jokes that go on here are your real life comedy, the drama is your daytime T.V., and the insults you dish out are basically your only meals. You're a sappy, tired, grey-haired, scrawny, short 30 year old trapped in the mind of an 13 year-old ego-hungry internet nerd with a decent vocabulary on the rampage.

I guarantee you are one of the only people your age who do this. And it's time to grow up. And YES, this is coming from me, the jigglytard. And you know exactly why that's sad, because I act like a retard on here and still have friends.

tl;dr

Monklish
03-03-2010, 01:19 PM
The correct answer is: none of them can reach the lightbulb anyway so the question is moot.

J~$$$$
03-03-2010, 01:19 PM
lil peeps r lil.

hawkingvsreeve
03-03-2010, 01:20 PM
8, standing on each others shoulders.

On top of an 8 foot ladder.

Boom. Roasted.

hawkingvsreeve
03-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Damn, you guys are fast.

frozen pilgrim
03-03-2010, 01:23 PM
I totally want to meet you luca.

how did we manage to not meet up last year again? I'll make sure I don't miss you this year :)

and tom, you're right. I haven't been party to, let alone a victim of the behaviour people are taking issue with. just trying to offer the explanation that their actions might be due to a deficit in knowledge of what is and isn't appropriate online, not due to some inherent moral flaw in either of them as people. not saying that what did or didn't happen online is okay, just saying that, you know, they're really nice folks and certainly wouldn't ever cause anyone any harm. I have no idea what happened, but it's a shame that it might stop some people from introducing themselves to pete and bev. because (and I know I'm a broken record here), they're awesome. kind of like how based on my personality on the board, randy thinks I'm a harebrained, shallow, pot-addled wannabe hipster DJ asshole, and I think whatever I think of him... or something. not totally sure. but if he actually hung out with me for a while, I'm sure we'd manage to enjoy each other's company as much as anyone else I've met from this board.

SoulDischarge
03-03-2010, 01:25 PM
People don't purposely keep asshole friends.

Not true.

Mr. Dylanja
03-03-2010, 01:27 PM

Randy,

How does it feel making a post taller than you are?

J~$$$$
03-03-2010, 01:28 PM
hot fiyah.

SoulDischarge
03-03-2010, 01:28 PM
+10

Monklish
03-03-2010, 01:29 PM
Devin, I guess my question would that if you're the one with all the friends, how come people come barreling in to make fun of you?

captncrzy
03-03-2010, 01:29 PM
FANtastic

amyzzz
03-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Randy is pretty fucking hilarious sometimes. Which is why I always come back after ignoring him for a few weeks.

Deandeleo
03-03-2010, 01:31 PM
He's a cunt. End of story.

captncrzy
03-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Does this look like a "Randy broke up with Devin and now Devin is PISSED OFF" rant to anyone else?

Monklish
03-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Look at all the support you got, Devin. I bet you're so embigguned you feel almost four whole feet tall.

SoulDischarge
03-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Positively crumulent put down.

captncrzy
03-03-2010, 01:37 PM
This part is my favorite:

How does she put up with you? ... Your dealers? Anyone?

Seriously, I don't know how dealers can stand to do their job with assholes like you for customers.

faxman75
03-03-2010, 01:46 PM
This thread is so emo.

ShyGuy75
03-03-2010, 01:47 PM
ignoring devin the douches valley girl cry for help...

this experiment is working in that i haven't noticed anyone respond to venerealdoll. for some reason, that doesn't stop it from continuing to post.

TomAz
03-03-2010, 01:50 PM
you know between that brit squirrel guy and now the midget guy, there have been an unusual number of grown men getting their periods lately.

djandrews25
03-03-2010, 01:52 PM
I suppose periodic periods are better than being on one permanently.

TomAz
03-03-2010, 01:58 PM
I don't think any of the regulars are on a permanent crying jag, except maybe you.

york707
03-03-2010, 02:01 PM
I resent the idea that you don't know someone from interacting with them on here. I think that idea is perpetuated by people who are inherently dishonest, disingenuous little cunts who put on a fake persona on the internet and therefore assume that everyone else is too.

This is ridiculous. It holds true for some but not others (as most broad-stroke statements tend to). Most people don't have time to be on a message board 24/7 like you or any number of people on here. Saying the personality you have gleaned from them on here is representative of their actual personality is similar to saying that you can tell someone's personality based on how they act in the line at the grocery store or at the gym or on an elevator. Do the lurkers on a message board say nothing and hide in the corners in real life? Of course not. Sarcasm, body language and tone are not well communicated on line.

TomAz
03-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Sarcasm, body language and tone are not well communicated on line.

, he said with a wink and a wry grin.

york707
03-03-2010, 02:06 PM
, he said with a wink and a wry grin.

and no pants

york707
03-03-2010, 02:08 PM
I should also note that I posted that reply before i read the dear john letter. i don't want it to seem like i supporting devin, regardless of how little i think randy brings to the table.

J~$$$$
03-03-2010, 02:12 PM
http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/038/973/small/Hipster-Kitty-Youve-never-heard-of-them-Trust-me.jpg?1265595083

canexplain
03-03-2010, 02:13 PM
So what did you get maybe 5 or so people to agree with your thread? cr*****

J~$$$$
03-03-2010, 02:14 PM
Super cr**** is here to confuse the masses.

J~$$$$
03-03-2010, 02:14 PM
SMOKE SKREENZ.

SoulDischarge
03-03-2010, 02:18 PM
http://graphics.ucsd.edu/~henrik/images/imgs/rising_smoke.jpg
http://vinyl-window.net/images/window-screen.jpg
http://myanimalblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/armadillo_380.jpg

sd*****

Monklish
03-03-2010, 02:21 PM
This is ridiculous. It holds true for some but not others (as most broad-stroke statements tend to). Most people don't have time to be on a message board 24/7 like you or any number of people on here. Saying the personality you have gleaned from them on here is representative of their actual personality is similar to saying that you can tell someone's personality based on how they act in the line at the grocery store or at the gym or on an elevator. Do the lurkers on a message board say nothing and hide in the corners in real life? Of course not. Sarcasm, body language and tone are not well communicated on line.

This is silly. First, comparing lurkers to people who say nothing is just dumb. I'm not talking about judging people based on what they don't say. I'm saying that once you open your fucking gob, what comes out of it is one way or another who you are. Unless you have multiple fucking personality disorder or are just a completely deceptive asshole, you probably act more or less the way you do in real life on here.

Sarcasm is communicated perfectly well on here all fucking day every day. This board has some of the most sarcastic people I've ever known, and the only fucking people who don't get it usually are those who possess no understanding or capability for it themselves. Body language is not communicated because it's goddamn irrelevant. Body language tends to be something people unintentionally communicate though. Saying that tone can't be communicated well online is just idiotic. You act like the fucking written word is some brand new unwieldy device that no one's figured out how to use delicately yet.

The internet may allow for some degree of posturing thanks to its lack of consequences, but it also represents a relatively free form of communication. It is generally exempt from the pressures of the physical world, allowing people the option of interacting without being judged on their appearance or various other factors that might alter how they'd like to behave in real life. You fucking dipshits act like in real life people just get to act however they really are, which is far from the truth. The freedom of communication breeds honesty, which is the real reason people are fucking assholes online. Because the truth is when they're not worried about confrontation, people find each other frequently stupid and annoying. Because you are, in fact, frequently stupid and annoying.

Monklish
03-03-2010, 02:22 PM
You're a fucking pathetic excuse for a lawyer, by the way. I hope you work in tax law or some shit, because you must get trounced in cross.

canexplain
03-03-2010, 02:23 PM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/pipea.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/piped.jpgcr*****

Deandeleo
03-03-2010, 02:23 PM
This is silly. First, comparing lurkers to people who say nothing is just dumb. I'm not talking about judging people based on what they don't say. I'm saying that once you open your fucking gob, what comes out of it is one way or another who you are. Unless you have multiple fucking personality disorder or are just a completely deceptive asshole, you probably act more or less the way you do in real life on here.

Sarcasm is communicated perfectly well on here all fucking day every day. This board has some of the most sarcastic people I've ever known, and the only fucking people who don't get it usually are those who possess no understanding or capability for it themselves. Body language is not communicated because it's goddamn irrelevant. Body language tends to be something people unintentionally communicate though. Saying that tone can't be communicated well online is just idiotic. You act like the fucking written word is some brand new unwieldy device that no one's figured out how to use delicately yet.

The internet may allow for some degree of posturing thanks to its lack of consequences, but it also represents a relatively free form of communication. It is generally exempt from the pressures of the physical world, allowing people the option of interacting without being judged on their appearance or various other factors that might alter how they'd like to behave in real life. You fucking dipshits act like in real life people just get to act however they really are, which is far from the truth. The freedom of communication breeds honesty, which is the real reason people are fucking assholes online. Because the truth is when they're not worried about confrontation, people find each other frequently stupid and annoying. Because you are, in fact, frequently stupid and annoying.

How can one fuckball looser have so much to say yet actually say so little?

juloxx
03-03-2010, 02:24 PM
Seriously, I don't know how dealers can stand to do their job with assholes like you for customers.

Because the drug dealers know they are making money of them and poisoning them in the long run. At least thats what went through my head when I dealt with assholes and such.

That aside, that ***** is funny. Asshole maybe (havent met him, so I cant say), but straight up jokes. People shouldnt take what's said on here seriously, let alone what he says.

Insults only get to you if you let em.

york707
03-03-2010, 02:25 PM
You fucking dipshits act like in real life people just get to act however they really are, which is far from the truth. The freedom of communication breeds honesty, which is the real reason people are fucking assholes online.

and there you go