PDA

View Full Version : It's raining Mormon teenagers in LA, bitches!

gaypalmsprings
02-27-2010, 03:31 PM
Michael Blosil, 18, son of entertainer Marie Osmond, dies in downtown L.A.
February 27, 2010 | 3:43 pm

Michael Blosil, the 18-year-old son of entertainer Marie Osmond, has died, authorities confirmed Saturday.

Blosil died Friday night, and his death was being investigated by the Los Angeles County coroner’s office, said coroner's Lt. Brian Elias.

Officials could not comment on a report posted on ETOnline.com saying Blosil had jumped from his downtown Los Angeles apartment at 9 p.m. Friday and had left a suicide note.

“My family and I are devastated and in deep shock by the tragic loss of our dear Michael and ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time,” Osmond, 50, said in a statement.

Tammy Nguyen, a student at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in downtown L.A., said Blosil attended the same school, majoring in apparel manufacturing.

Nguyen said she gathered with other students at the lobby of the Met, an apartment building at Flower and Ninth streets Friday night, and said she saw Blosil’s body covered with a white sheet on the sidewalk.

“Everyone was in shock,” Nguyen said. Blosil lived on the eighth floor.

Osmond is best known for the ABC variety show “Donny and Marie” in the late 1970s, in which she starred with her brother. Both she and her brother have performed on ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars,” and now have a variety show at the Flamingo Showroom in Las Vegas.

Saturday evening's show has been canceled.

dorkfish
02-27-2010, 03:37 PM
iXO7-aAzUO4

weeklymix
02-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Saturday evening's show has been canceled.

This seems unnecessary.

fatbastard
02-27-2010, 03:51 PM
I wondered if he owed money. Fig and 9th is not the worst part of town.

The mormon breeding advisory system is now "Orange".

marooko
02-27-2010, 03:53 PM
It rains teenagers everyday in that city. What's the big deal?

fatbastard
02-27-2010, 04:10 PM
That kid was pappa's grandson. Don't you look at Big Love?