PDA

View Full Version : California Collectives

marooko
02-20-2010, 02:01 PM
While I've thought about it a couple times, today i start it out of desperation.

I haven't visited a collective/dispensary in a while. The ones I have visited have been in San Francisco.

I'm going to Oakland and to Newark today and need to visit one. I used to go to one in Hayward, but I just called and it was a house number. It was on the second floor, on Foothill Blvd. Anyone know if it's still open?

I will be going to Oakland first, and getting off around Seminary. I can't remember the exact exit. I will then be going down to Newark, most likely via 580, to 238, to 880. Can any of you help my find one along the way?

I've tried the directories, but none seem to be very up to date.

I'm leaving at 4:30.

And i figure this can help us all out at other times, so here you go....The Collective thread.

Aurgasm
02-20-2010, 02:07 PM
you cant find a collective in Oaksterdam by searching the net?

http://www.oaklandcannabisclubs.com/directory/

marooko
02-20-2010, 02:40 PM
I can find a collective in "Oakland" by walking down the street. Thing is, I won't be around that area. Which is why I described the way I was going. Good contribution, though. In spirit of the thread and everything.

marooko
02-20-2010, 02:49 PM
Another example why I started this:

Ideally, I'd like to stop in Hayward. I just called 3 different places in Hayward that are closed. Two of which i got off that wonderful link you sent. Which I had already checked.

roboticwaltz
02-20-2010, 03:35 PM
Get a weedtracker.com account, if you don't already have one. The collective directory on there always helps me out.