PDA

View Full Version : Busy P

Monko
02-22-2007, 05:05 PM
Reply message from BusyP

RE: Coachella

yeah yeah i'll be there!
we plan to do a side show in the desert...
p

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Feb 21, 2007 7:43 PM

You going to make it out here or what?

Does this tickle anyones fancy?

summerkid
02-22-2007, 05:09 PM
oh hell yes it does. Busy P is awesome not too mention *cough* daft punk *cough* he has connections. Sorry someone had to say it.

hangthedj112
02-22-2007, 05:27 PM
It does, the more Ed Banger the better. Except Uffie, she can stay really far away.

Monko
02-22-2007, 05:55 PM
I was surprised to get a reply from him on myspace. Thomas from DP supposedly lives in Beverly Hills, maybe he'll come out to groove with the P. All speculation but hey, I have my hopes up.

Ed Banger is tottally tearing up the EDM scene in Paris and I hope it gets more popular out here in the states.

Botrocker
02-22-2007, 06:23 PM
Yes I love the Ed Banger camp. We want Sebastian!! We want Crazy Bald Head!!

pinguinotonto
02-22-2007, 07:18 PM
That's awesome. Hopefully we see him there, and i'm sure Thomas'll probably go, knowing that not too many people would recognize him, it's easier for him to be in public than other famous people.

Evaneezer
02-22-2007, 09:36 PM
oh shit that is too good to be true.
ed banger show in frisco for anyone in the area march 24th.
also a side show in the desert? things only get better.

Monko
02-22-2007, 10:39 PM
oh shit that is too good to be true.
ed banger show in frisco for anyone in the area march 24th.
also a side show in the desert? things only get better.

Whos playing? got a link?

Evaneezer
02-23-2007, 12:45 AM
Whos playing? got a link?
go to Justice's myspace.
pretty sure it's Justice, Busy P, Sebastian, SO ME and DJ Mehdi

sddoctor
02-23-2007, 08:39 AM
I wonder what Pedro will be doing out in the desert...dj the afterparty? or on stage with Justice?...I'd be mightily surprised if Thomas Bangalter showed up for an impromptu guest set with Justice. Ed Banger is the best!...but we can't forget about institubes and kitsune.

Monko
02-23-2007, 04:09 PM
I wonder what Pedro will be doing out in the desert...dj the afterparty? or on stage with Justice?...I'd be mightily surprised if Thomas Bangalter showed up for an impromptu guest set with Justice. Ed Banger is the best!...but we can't forget about institubes and kitsune.

Institubes and Kitsune would be sick additions, but yea definately not likely.

Trick Loves The Kids
02-23-2007, 05:22 PM
dj mehdi would be sick

bohrdoms
02-23-2007, 05:54 PM
It does, the more Ed Banger the better. Except Uffie, she can stay really far away.

What the hell is wrong with you? afraid she's gonna kick your ass?

daftwerk
02-23-2007, 06:03 PM
I agree. Ed banger is the shit.

hangthedj112
02-23-2007, 06:04 PM
What the hell is wrong with you? afraid she's gonna kick your ass?

No, she's just completely horrible. She's like Fergie for hipsters.

vogina
02-23-2007, 06:09 PM
yeah, i can confirm that too.. why don't you ask him what he's going to be up to.. he'll let you know :thu (party with justice crew) :thu

Here's some more.. Seeing that Felix Da Housecat and Peaches will be at coachella this year, IM PRAYING that Miss Kittin will be there, as well as Ellen Allien and Apparat.

Ellen Allien, Apparat and Miss Kittin have a show on the east coast in late march. Lets hope that with Peaches, same record label, and Felix(they work together on a lot of things) lets hope that coachella gets them all!!!!!

Justice and the Kittin Crew... oh, oh, that would be sick!! might as well throw in those 2 robots... i would OD for sure

Monko
02-23-2007, 06:41 PM
i would OD for sure

Me too..... Me tooo