PDA

View Full Version : Shooter Jennings

Rockiton
02-11-2010, 11:08 AM
Shooter Jennings will play Coachella! Yay!

As i heard he will release a new album soon, i found this video on Youtube and it looks really great! Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktm5btMpU_w

What do you think?

mickflyy
02-11-2010, 01:36 PM
the guy from happy gilmore???

wewantmuse
02-11-2010, 01:39 PM
I'm not a huge fan of their music, but this band puts on an incredible live show. They rock and they rock hard. If there aren't any conflicts (doubtful) I'll probably see them again and I'd recommend anyone else to see them.

RoughSteez
02-11-2010, 02:06 PM
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/shooter38vv.jpg

mickflyy
02-11-2010, 02:12 PM
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/shooter38vv.jpg

yesss

From Beyond
02-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Saw him open for Alice in Chains for their first show back togther and he was killer. I got to rap with his then GF Gena Gershon at the bar.

Good times.

Ardentbiscuit
03-05-2010, 06:50 AM
Wouldn't that be random if Stephen King showed up to voice Will 'o the Wisp?

Libertas Tranquilitas
03-10-2010, 01:54 PM
I'm listening to "Black Ribbons" right now and it is absolutely incredible! I would highly suggest checking out this album whether you're a fan already or not.

jonprc
03-10-2010, 02:10 PM
wish his dad could make it. but i guess shooter will do.

GuyInTucson
03-10-2010, 02:17 PM
Shooter Jennings reminds me of the old Lynyrd Skynyrd style of rock, which I really enjoy.

GaragePoet
03-29-2010, 04:07 PM
picked up the album "Black Ribbons" this weekend & finally listened to it today at work... went thru it 3 times!! what an incredible album. i haven't heard a good solid rock album like this in a long time. not too heavy, not too mellow, but every song has some element of surprise. absolutely fantastic. i was already planning on checking out this set for at least a couple songs, but i'll definitely be sure not to miss it now... people, check out this CD!!

jonprc
03-29-2010, 04:14 PM
Shooter Jennings reminds me of the old Lynyrd Skynyrd style of rock, which I really enjoy.

except that his new album is heavily influenced by pink floyd and alex jones(played by stephen king on the album)/david icke(lizard people conspiracy theorist).
was hoping to catch a bit of his set but might miss the whole thing after hearing black ribbons.
why the hell couldn't we get Hank III?

TallGuyCM
03-29-2010, 04:39 PM
Saw him open for Alice in Chains for their first show back togther and he was killer. I got to rap with his then GF Gena Gershon at the bar.

Good times.

WATTTTTTTT.....how did that clown land Gina Gershon?!????? My fucking god that's so depressing, he's such a hack.

Shooter Jennings is absolute shit. Go see anything else going on at the time, you'll be glad you did.

HandBanana
03-29-2010, 05:02 PM
This record is so ridiculous that it's making Muse's new one seem like The fucking Wall

nbvcide
03-31-2010, 02:19 AM
i got mistaken for Shooter Jennings by a group of people at Stagecoach '08, while side-stage talking to The Greencards..

kinda funny.. but the dude's with Drea de Matteo, so kinda a compliment too?