PDA

View Full Version : Cassius

instinct
02-07-2010, 05:47 PM
So apparently Cassius is part of "Club 75" or whatever. I haven't heard any rumors of them being added to do a live set.. That would make an incredible addition to the poor electronic line-up this year, especially when it comes to live acts. I sure as hell hope they are added, if not, I will be a very sad boy.

muaar
02-07-2010, 09:29 PM
The Sound of Violence is a great track with tons of amazing remixes.

HhM3IgRHZLw

daft$tar
02-07-2010, 10:04 PM
i would love it also

CASSIUS LIVE PLEASE

get the album 15 again if you dont know cassius - epic epic epic

brando4n82
02-07-2010, 10:25 PM
ME and Daftstar are definitely with you man. Too bad its not gonna happen. I'm waiting for their new cd to come out. I really liked their take on "Almost cut my hair"

Alchemist559
02-07-2010, 10:28 PM
I think Club 75 will still put on a sweet show, Justic and Cassius, that is great.

metalfag
02-07-2010, 10:53 PM
I think Club 75 will still put on a sweet show, Justic and Cassius, that is great.

definitely, im sure they'll throw down some tracks

daft$tar
02-08-2010, 11:53 AM
ME and Daftstar are definitely with you man. Too bad its not gonna happen. I'm waiting for their new cd to come out. I really liked their take on "Almost cut my hair"

have u heard their nike run from itunes? its basically a new album and amazing

PotVsKtl
02-08-2010, 12:16 PM
Do you idiots needs another explanation of why there is a Requests subforum?

zajaa
02-08-2010, 12:28 PM
oh damn you for putting this song in my head. listen and suffer for payback:

A3lWbPEOJp0

Leeartlee
02-08-2010, 12:36 PM
Been wanting them for years....

Zulfikar
02-08-2010, 01:05 PM
Stop... trolling me. Gah!

Club 75 = Busy P, Cassius, DJ Mehdi, Justice

Distorted_Jungle
02-08-2010, 03:39 PM
So apparently Cassius is part of "Club 75" or whatever. I haven't heard any rumors of them being added to do a live set.. That would make an incredible addition to the poor electronic line-up this year, especially when it comes to live acts. I sure as hell hope they are added, if not, I will be a very sad boy.

LCD Soundsystem, Orbital(1st time in the states since they broke up), Plastikman(only the 2nd time since '95) and 2manyDJ's are really weak live acts, huh? Douchebag. I don't even like Orbital, but i know that it's a great live act for the people into their music that has been out here very few times.

Edit: also....

THIS

brando4n82
02-08-2010, 03:42 PM

ha, go fuck yourself buddy.

brando4n82
02-08-2010, 03:43 PM

ON the contrary. I think Club 75 is gonna be pretty damn subpar.

instinct
02-09-2010, 06:39 PM

No, I've been posting on here for many years (Ez-Boards) and understand how these boards work. This is regarding 2 specific members of Club 75, a group which is at Coachella.

Been wanting them for years....

Same here. I've actually seen them at another festival, and they were AWESOME.

LCD Soundsystem, Orbital(1st time in the states since they broke up), Plastikman(only the 2nd time since '95) and 2manyDJ's are really weak live acts, huh? Douchebag. I don't even like Orbital, but i know that it's a great live act for the people into their music that has been out here very few times.

LCD - I enjoy somewhat, but I don't really label them as electronica.

Oribital - Bad ass. I am very pleased they are at Coachella.

Plastikman - was there like 2 years ago.. Isn't it a dj set anyways? Sorry, minimal puts me to sleep.

2ManyDJs - Are tight, but i've seen them a hundred times.. just saw them at Hard recently as well. Sorry for wanting new groups.

It's a pretty piss poor year for electronic music even with those groups mentioned above.. Any year besides 2008 had a better electronic line-up than this one.. by a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y0lYckLufM

There is a shitty video I took of Cassius a couple of years ago.

orbit
02-09-2010, 06:48 PM
do you really believe 2007 had a better electronic lineup than this year?

Devin the Dude
02-09-2010, 06:55 PM
ON the contrary. I think Club 75 is gonna be pretty damn subpar.

Based on..??

instinct
02-09-2010, 07:06 PM
do you really believe 2007 had a better electronic lineup than this year?

Yes, but not by much.. Part of the problem is a lot of the same ones that played in 07 are playing again such as:

Tiesto
LCD Soundsystem
Richie Hawtin
Benny Bennassi
Hot Chip
Justice (Club 75)
Busy P & Mehdi (Club 75)

It seems like there are a lot of repeat electronic acts this year.. I'll talk more about this later.. I GTG! BYE!

instinct
02-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Yes, but not by much.. Part of the problem is a lot of the same ones that played in 07 are playing again such as:

Tiesto
LCD Soundsystem
Richie Hawtin
Benny Bennassi
Hot Chip
Justice (Club 75)
Busy P & Mehdi (Club 75)

It seems like there are a lot of repeat electronic acts this year.. I'll talk more about this later.. I GTG! BYE!

Oh yeah, Tiesto is probably going to do some new hip-hop electro shit this year.. Fuck that. If I am seeing Tiesto, I want to see straight up corny epic trance. It's synonymous with Tiesto.