PDA

View Full Version : tickets

zacsnipes
02-07-2010, 05:20 PM
how do i recive my tickets i've paid them in full but there is nothing that tells me how to get them
i've tried contacting the people that work for the event literally 7 times and have gotten no response
please help!

Grant
02-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Did you buy them through the layaway option or regularly through Ticketmaster?

zacsnipes
02-07-2010, 05:29 PM
lay away

JustSteve
02-07-2010, 05:30 PM
read the layaway ticket page. it's not hard to find. obviously you bought your tickets via it.

"All tickets ordered through the layaway system should be received by April 10th after all orders are paid in full. Even if you choose to pay in full in advance, tickets are still layed away until shipping begins, so don't contact us before then asking where your tickets are. Shipping won't begin until sometime after the last of the orders are paid in full closer to the festival dates.

zacsnipes
02-07-2010, 05:31 PM
all the faq is about is stupid fowarding

Grant
02-07-2010, 05:31 PM
lay away

You'll have to wait until April 10th or so to get your tickets.

zacsnipes
02-07-2010, 05:34 PM
oh ok thanks man
where did you get this info i want to read it so i can understand it

JustSteve
02-07-2010, 05:35 PM
what is hard to understand?

it's right under where you clicked to buy layaway tickets. did you not read this section before you bought?

http://coachella.com/layaway

zacsnipes
02-07-2010, 06:03 PM
sorry steve i guess coachella doesn't mean as much to me as taking it up the ass and getting cum stuck in my eye lashes

zacsnipes
02-07-2010, 06:03 PM
but i really do mean this when i type it
thank you for your help

psychic friend
02-08-2010, 09:24 AM
i've tried contacting the people that work for the event literally 7 times and have gotten no response

The emails to info@coachella.com all get replied to unless the question is in the auto reply. they dont always have time to reply on the weekends though. but ya, layaway tix are mailed in april. and as others have pointed out, this was stated on the page you have to go through to order. :)

ToxicJalapeno
02-08-2010, 09:38 AM
So, I live in So Cal... I ordered my tickets when they came out... They arrived this Saturday, SOAKING WET!!!!! My tickets are completely damaged... :( You guys think I can get replacements?

JustSteve
02-08-2010, 10:26 AM
probably want to ask ticketmaster about that.

Leeartlee
02-08-2010, 10:34 AM
As long as the barcode is still intact it shouldn't matter... but if they have literally fallen apart then, yeah, ticketmaster is who you need to talk to

RODGERRAMJET
02-08-2010, 10:38 AM
The emails to info@coachella.com all get replied to unless the question is in the auto reply. they dont always have time to reply on the weekends though. but ya, layaway tix are mailed in april. and as others have pointed out, this was stated on the page you have to go through to order. :)

Got my ticket from Ticketmaster this past week. There's just one ticket for all three days this year (instead of the usual one ticket for each day). Question: Does that mean I'll get one wristband on Friday, and I gotta wear the damn thing until Sunday night? Or, will we get fresh wristbands every day, you know like taking a shower? If it's one wristband for the entire festival, how durable will they be? Will it get all mangled if it gets wet? Will I get questioned about re-entry if it's all sweaty and mangled but still on my wrist? I'm really concerned about this wristband thing. Don't laugh, but are they hypoallergenic? Some people are allergic to certain plastics and fibers, just sayin'.

miscorrections
02-08-2010, 10:38 AM
OH MY GOD HOW HARD IS IT TO READ THE FUCKING FAQ

billtino
02-09-2010, 10:56 PM
So, I live in So Cal... I ordered my tickets when they came out... They arrived this Saturday, SOAKING WET!!!!! My tickets are completely damaged... :( You guys think I can get replacements?

I would totally tear the Fedex guy a new one. Then call Thicketmaster.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
02-09-2010, 10:59 PM
I would totally tear the Fedex guy a new one. Then call Thicketmaster.

most likely came trhough regular mail, and it was raining pretty crazily this weekend. Depending on what kind of mailbox you have, there's not much avoiding it. I have a lot of completely soaked mail (luckily my tickets came when it wasn't raining)

psychic friend
02-10-2010, 09:19 AM
Question: Does that mean I'll get one wristband on Friday, and I gotta wear the damn thing until Sunday night?
http://coachella.com/event/rules-faq#faq4-2 Or, will we get fresh wristbands every day, you know like taking a shower? If it's one wristband for the entire festival, how durable will they be? VERY Will it get all mangled if it gets wet? NO Will I get questioned about re-entry if it's all sweaty and mangled but still on my wrist? THIS WONT HAPPEN I'm really concerned about this wristband thing. ENOUGH Don't laugh, HAHAHAHA but are they hypoallergenic? Some people are allergic to certain plastics and fibers, just sayin'. END....

zimmy1222
02-10-2010, 10:28 AM
lol...it's probably going to be cloth... paper, vinyl, etc will get mangled. cloth stays on you for months no problem...

beavington
02-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Got my ticket from Ticketmaster this past week. There's just one ticket for all three days this year (instead of the usual one ticket for each day). Question: Does that mean I'll get one wristband on Friday, and I gotta wear the damn thing until Sunday night? Or, will we get fresh wristbands every day, you know like taking a shower? If it's one wristband for the entire festival, how durable will they be? Will it get all mangled if it gets wet? Will I get questioned about re-entry if it's all sweaty and mangled but still on my wrist? I'm really concerned about this wristband thing. Don't laugh, but are they hypoallergenic? Some people are allergic to certain plastics and fibers, just sayin'.

Do you really think that they are going to be that irresponible and provide you with items that might fall apart? Logic should tell you NO.