PDA

View Full Version : Camel Backs

McNasty
02-04-2010, 08:03 PM
I saw on the website those aren't allowed. Are they strict about this? I mean i feel thats kinda criminal its in the desert first off, and every festie I've gone to I've brought the camel back along its essential. At the rothy they just had to be empty upon entering and then you could fill it up inside at water stations. Any insight would be great thanks.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-04-2010, 08:07 PM
If its not allowed, its not allowed

Just bring a regular backpack and stop being so fucking moronic.

McNasty
02-04-2010, 08:15 PM
thanks dick its not really about room for holding shit but having water available when you are drinking beers, dancing, and doing whatever else one might take or do at a festie in the hot ass sun. thanks for proving assholes are everywhere even coachella.

DRcube
02-04-2010, 08:18 PM
mcnasty got his feelings hurt

McNasty
02-04-2010, 08:27 PM
nah just kinda surprised by all the peeps responses and arrogance on these message boards for a god damn music festival. I sure am gonna miss rothbury. i hope coachella isn't a let down cuz of stupid ass people.

and it seems kinda strict. no camel backs, no drinking/ tailgating at your camp site.i was just looking for some answers to something ive never been to, and that peeps might be down to help without a bunch of condescending bullshit.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-04-2010, 08:28 PM
get the sand out of your asscrack, you bogan.

You asked a stupid question, you get a rude answer.

You can bring a backpack
you can fit a waterbottle in there

If thats too complicated for you to wrap your head around, maybe Coachella isnt the place for you. (I know, it might be tempting seeing as DJ Lance Rock is going to be there, but you gotta have some wit to you to be able to go)

Looks like McNasty is really McPussy :lool

Now please McFucking kill yourself

M Sparks
02-04-2010, 08:37 PM
and it seems kinda strict. no camel backs, no drinking/ tailgating at your camp site.i was just looking for some answers to something ive never been to,

Yes, it's strict. Many of us don't like it. That doesn't mean we go around whining to people with no control over the matter. Also, who said you can't drink at the campsite?

You got your answer when you read the rules. It's not our problem that you didn't like the answer.

BTW, we are all super nice at the festival, we just hate stupid questions that get asked over and over. Go and have fun and don't be a whiny bitch and everyone will have a great time.

McNasty
02-04-2010, 08:44 PM
damn you guys need to chill. im def not whining or complaining. it is what it is. all i was asking was how hard they enforce that shit. tough question to answer i guess.

chasemetcalf
02-04-2010, 08:46 PM
butt hurt

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-04-2010, 08:47 PM
Au contraire McPussy, you are indeed "whining and complaining"! In fact, that's kinda what you're entire thread is about.

McNasty
02-04-2010, 08:51 PM
damn lufs your really worked up over this man. go smoke some herbs and get irie.

chasemetcalf
02-04-2010, 08:51 PM
dr lufs al lot im pretty sure everybody thinks your the biggest *** ever, which you are

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-04-2010, 08:52 PM
lol the only person "worked over here" is you. Im just here to get my jollies out of making all of you fucks mad :rotfl

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-04-2010, 08:54 PM
dr lufs al lot im pretty sure everybody thinks your the biggest *** ever, which you are

hahaha
once again my son, elementary. Come up with some insults that actually have some substance.

Although just by your...what...5 posts, I see that this is going to be an arduous task for you.

Oh well, guess there has to be those who are retarded for a society to thrive. :rolleyes

Now please, step aside, your comment is not needed here.

Undies
02-05-2010, 08:01 AM
I know, it might be tempting seeing as DJ Lance Rock is going to be there

Hey! Don't bring DJ Lance Rock into this!!!

CellarOwl
02-05-2010, 08:15 AM
damn you guys need to chill.

I will stab you in the neck with a fork, motherfucker.

rchlmbr
02-11-2010, 04:31 PM
butt hurt

dammmnn chase is right, you're butt hurt because someone asked a question in the 'Questions' section. why would you even have clicked on a thread titled 'Camel Backs' anyway?

actually, this question is pretty-fuckin-valid if you ask me.
i have been to plenty of festivals where there has been a no camel back rule that was never enforced. in which cases i was glad i brought mine anyway because it came in handy.

i know this post is a little old by now but if anyone reads it and wants to be helpful, i would appreciate the input.

frazzles
02-11-2010, 04:33 PM
There was nothing valid about the question.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-11-2010, 04:35 PM
What a crappy first post. Try again.

edit: nice try PF

psychic friend
02-11-2010, 04:36 PM
http://coachella.com/event/rules-faq

rchlmbr
02-11-2010, 05:11 PM
you mad?

like i said, if you don't have anything HELPFUL to say, don't reply.

it is perfectly valid to ask people who have been to the festival in the past if a rule is heavily enforced or not.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-11-2010, 05:13 PM
You should take your own advice you simpleton

rchlmbr
02-11-2010, 05:19 PM
hahaha
Come up with some insults that actually have some substance.

You should take your own advice you simpleton

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-11-2010, 05:22 PM
That wasnt really an insult, more of a suggestion. If you come in here bitching and moaning about how we're not helping, and then dont help out yourself, it makes everything you have to say void.

Are you this douche chase's alt or something? You sound just as moronic.

Go drink the liquids under the sink, you're input is not wanted here.

rchlmbr
02-11-2010, 05:24 PM
this isn't /b/ ***

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-11-2010, 05:28 PM
By using the insult "***", you and you alone are turning it into 4chan.

Jeez, you must be an alt of "chase", I dont think there can be that many stupid people in the world.

rchlmbr
02-11-2010, 05:35 PM
k well you are in no way helpful so i will find my answer somewherethefuckelse
bai

:D

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out :pulse

hungryreggae
02-11-2010, 07:52 PM
Just bring a regular backpack and stop being so fucking moronic.
Even though it's clear that a large portion of your contribution to these forums are offensive posts geared at riling people up and never helping them, I'll humor you.
You would think that after 3,000 posts and spending oh, roughly...all fucking day on here, you would have some sense of etiquette, wit, or at least not tear down first timers with extremely appropriate questions.
I could honestly really see your point if you guys had said something like, "Use the search", but I guess being unhelpful and mean is more entertaining.

hungryreggae
02-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Are they strict about this? I mean i feel thats kinda criminal its in the desert first off, and every festie I've gone to I've brought the camel back along its essential.
After Dr. Lufs-al-ot wasted our time in a similar thread, someone else offered this: http://www.coachella.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1538286&postcount=10

I for one would STILL like to know how strict their policy is on hydration backpacks. I guess I'll just wait and see because apparently everyone here follows all of the festival rules to a T and even asking questions about them IN THE FUCKING "QUESTIONS" SUB-FORUM is just out of the...question.

frazzles
02-11-2010, 08:02 PM
I still don't understand how the question was valid and/or extremely appropriate. OP read the FAQ on the issue and it was clear fucking cut: they're not allowed.

No sense in asking how lenient they are on the rule if it's clearly stated it's not allowed.

JustSteve
02-11-2010, 08:56 PM
i'm bringing a blade...i see a camelback and i'm cuttin' that shit up.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Feel free to commit hari kari while you're at it

rchlmbr
02-11-2010, 09:12 PM
lmfao

wow.

Theijuiel
02-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Camelpacks, worse case scenario : They make you take it back to your car/tent or they make you dump out all the contents.

Camelpacks are shunned *too strong a word?* at Coachella by security, I'm guessing you WILL be hassled in the beer gardens if they think you are smuggling beer outside the gardens and will make you dump your contents, even if it is water.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-11-2010, 09:47 PM
Even though it's clear that a large portion of your contribution to these forums are offensive posts geared at riling people up and never helping them, I'll humor you.
You would think that after 3,000 posts and spending oh, roughly...all fucking day on here, you would have some sense of etiquette, wit, or at least not tear down first timers with extremely appropriate questions.
I could honestly really see your point if you guys had said something like, "Use the search", but I guess being unhelpful and mean is more entertaining.

How the hell is this an appropriate question? The schmuck didnt read the FAQ, something everyone should read before they sign up (as if you dont you're a grade A jackass), he failed to use the search engine (once again, grade A jackass material), and his question wasnt an "is it allowed" type question, but rather an "i didnt like what I heard, so can I get a different answer" type question.
If that's an approriate question, you're a fucking retard (which, I see you are, so maybe I am wrong and it was an appropriate question...)

Once again, you ask a stupid question, you get a smart ass answer.

And lolwut, spend all day on here?

Lets do some math, shall we?

Posts Per Day: 8.72
Hours in a day: 24

Now, if I were to spend all day on here, how the hell would I manage to only post roughly 8 posts per day?

Not only was your post moronic and invalid, it did not humor me.

If you want to please the great Dr. Lufs-al-ot, try making him a sandwich.
Untill then, you are to be unheard of.

lmfao

wow.

Weren't you just leaving?

Jeez, what is this 'Michigan Morons Invade the Coachella Boards' day? :rolleyes
Its members like you who really echo that old saying "Michigan - The Mistake by the Lake". :lool

algunz
02-11-2010, 09:56 PM
festie?

oly malia
02-11-2010, 10:32 PM
get the sand out of your asscrack, you bogan.

You asked a stupid question, you get a rude answer.

You can bring a backpack
you can fit a waterbottle in there

If thats too complicated for you to wrap your head around, maybe Coachella isnt the place for you. (I know, it might be tempting seeing as DJ Lance Rock is going to be there, but you gotta have some wit to you to be able to go)

Looks like McNasty is really McPussy :lool

Now PUT ME ON IGNORE INSTEAD OF HARASSING THE MODS

douchebag power trip

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
02-11-2010, 11:07 PM
http://cuteoverload.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/oh-my-god-i-die-thats-bananas-shut-it-down.jpg

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-11-2010, 11:59 PM
douchebag power trip

oh no, another newfag doesnt like me
what ever shall I do?!!!!

Woe is me :(

/sarcasm

I have yet to see a sandwich. God, good help is so hard to come around these days :rolleyes

hungryreggae
02-12-2010, 12:09 AM
i'm bringing a blade...i see a camelback and i'm cuttin' that shit up.
Fucking. Try it.

Mine is big and black. Look for me and introduce yourself.

choice cat
02-12-2010, 12:09 AM
you could try putting the camel back down your pants

hungryreggae
02-12-2010, 12:10 AM
How the hell is this an appropriate question? The schmuck didnt read the FAQ, something everyone should read before they sign up (as if you dont you're a grade A jackass), he failed to use the search engine (once again, grade A jackass material), and his question wasnt an "is it allowed" type question, but rather an "i didnt like what I heard, so can I get a different answer" type question.
You're boring.
OP was fully aware of the rule. I already said the search argument was valid.

My Camelbak was my savior at previous festivals. It's an appropriate question because in my experience, they were banned at Lollapalooza and I was allowed to wear mine in everyday. Never hassled for it. Rothbury: refilled that bitch on the hour.
Everything I do when I'm at a music festival makes me thirsty. A Camelbak is the difference between leaving your front row spot at Gorillaz or Fever Ray (omg. I'm so fucking excited) and going to buy water when you're about to collapse/shrivel up due to dehydration.

Michigan is chronic as fuck by the way. I don't even wanna hear it, you fucking guy.

choice cat
02-12-2010, 12:12 AM
You're boring.
OP was fully aware of the rule. I already said the search argument was valid.

My Camelbak was my savior at previous festivals. It's an appropriate question because in my experience, they were banned at Lollapalooza and I was allowed to wear mine in everyday. Never hassled for it. Rothbury: refilled that bitch on the hour.
Everything I do when I'm at a music festival makes me thirsty. A Camelbak is the difference between leaving your front row spot at Gorillaz or Fever Ray (omg. I'm so fucking excited) and going to buy water when you're about to collapse/shrivel up due to dehydration.

Michigan is chronic as fuck by the way. I don't even wanna hear it, you fucking guy.

explain chronic as fuck

Dalen
02-12-2010, 04:45 AM
Dr. Lufs-al-ot is a total douche bag, and should get his eyes blackened.

Red.Sonja
02-12-2010, 04:50 AM
Whats wrong with DJ Lance Rock?

oly malia
02-12-2010, 08:48 AM
oh no, another newfag doesnt like me
what ever shall I do?!!!!

Woe is me :(

/sarcasm

I have yet to see a sandwich. God, good help is so hard to come around these days :rolleyes

:laughyou

the funniest part of that is that by trying to play it off "cool" you just further proved my point

JustSteve
02-12-2010, 09:23 AM
Fucking. Try it.

Mine is big and black. Look for me and introduce yourself.

there is no try, i only do, bitch. i got the force.

GeezrRckr
02-12-2010, 10:20 AM
i love how all the lurkers are laying into lufs.

fukken n00bs provide so much entertainment this time of year, eh.

gooftroop
02-12-2010, 10:26 AM
This thread is silly, but I just want to say I have brought it a camelback each year since '07 with no hassles. Well one time I had a problem cause I was too fucked up to close the bladder right and it leaked cold water all over me. Still, no problems ever bringing them in, just get a backpack camelback.

GeezrRckr
02-12-2010, 10:31 AM
me too. all it takes is some creativity and common sense.

JustSteve
02-12-2010, 10:35 AM
which, if you have to post a question like the op did, means you probably have none.

GeezrRckr
02-12-2010, 10:36 AM

/thread