PDA

View Full Version : Flaming Lips for Thursday night campers ?

*SURREAL*
02-02-2010, 09:00 PM
Who thinks that the Flaming Lips playing Darkside of the Moon on Thursday night exclusively for campers is a good idea this year ? If not , what do you suggest for early bird campers this year ?

Bud Luster
02-02-2010, 09:01 PM
I dont. I suggest early bird campers take a nap and head out just a bit later.

*SURREAL*
02-02-2010, 09:05 PM
what we plan , get there early , set up camp , then nap , sunset......camper excluslusive ??? my wish.....Flaming Lips

brematale111
02-02-2010, 09:16 PM
you fucking retard. no.

Cammo
02-02-2010, 09:20 PM
I'm not gonna call you a fucking retard but I will say no.

Melissa420
02-02-2010, 10:29 PM
Who thinks that the Flaming Lips playing Darkside of the Moon on Thursday night exclusively for campers is a good idea this year ? If not , what do you suggest for early bird campers this year ?

OMG! best idea ever!!!!!!
seriously!!! awesome idea

Monklish
02-02-2010, 10:30 PM
OMG Exclamation points!!!!

shoegazer76
02-02-2010, 10:35 PM
The ROO started early bird shows on Thursday back in 07 & folks were very appreciative & thankful.

beavington
02-02-2010, 10:41 PM

in all reality it could be Gorillaz or Jay-Z doing an over the fence free show, a la Paul McCartney last year

Melissa420
02-02-2010, 10:54 PM
OMG Exclamation points!!!!

ur so sweet, u read all my post :)

Jremy
02-02-2010, 11:03 PM
you fucking retard. no.

You have defined worthless.
It's piece of shit, hate filled, scum like you that ruin these boards. Not even Monklish would say something so unnecesarily rude. Lord knows the self esteem issues you battle in day to day life. I hate you and I'm blocking you immediatley.
Moving on to the original post:
Granted, the odds of such a glorious event ever happening are slim, I would be in full support of this (but I'd cross my fingers for OK Computer)

brematale, you are officially my least favorite person on the boards.

Melissa420
02-02-2010, 11:06 PM
It's piece of shit, hate filled, scum like you that ruin these boards. Not even Monklish would say something so unnecesarily rude. Lord knows the self esteem issues you battle in day to day life. I hate you and I'm blocking you immediatley.
Granted, the odds of such a glorious event ever happening are slim, I would be in full support of this (but I'd cross my fingers for OK Computer)

amen to that brotha

mickflyy
02-03-2010, 12:17 PM

lol that seems more hateful then what the other guy said... not that i agree with the other guy

by the way have they ever done thursday shows for the campers other than the dome ... might change my mind about camping

captncrzy
02-03-2010, 12:18 PM
http://www.zannel.com/webservices/content/UU4VPG60BY/Image-568x758-JPG.jpg

psychic friend
02-03-2010, 12:24 PM
some people need to stop taking some of the comments so seriously/personally. instead read it in a goofy or sarcastic voice and take it in a fun way and/or ignore it. the board would be a better place.

hugs and unicorns
PF

Grant
02-03-2010, 12:36 PM
Not everyone is intending goofiness or sarcasm when they post hateful things, pf. But yes, ignore feature is a wonderful thing, pplz.

beavington
02-03-2010, 01:17 PM

wow.

wow.

wow.

relax and breathE.

brfilora
02-03-2010, 01:50 PM
The ROO started early bird shows on Thursday back in 07 & folks were very appreciative & thankful.

Bonnaroo has always had shows on Thurs afternoon into Thursday night.

iammrcandyman
02-03-2010, 01:59 PM
be nicer. all of you. its a good feeling.

nbvcide
02-03-2010, 02:53 PM
we already have a thursday night show for campers.. it's called the sound check for the friday night headliner..

last year we got a 4 song set from Paul McCartney..

followed by the Dome from 8-12am..

Stickjohn
02-03-2010, 04:06 PM
Not even Monklish would say something so unnecesarily rude.

You're not giving Monklish enough credit.

Jremy
02-26-2010, 12:42 PM
I'd like to take a moment and let all of you know brematale and I are buddies now.
We shared some choice words via PM, and after the dust settled we found common ground. Now I'm just counting down the days until I can give that son of a gun the biggest sweaty man hug he can handle.
PLUR FOR THE WIN!!!!!

http://deadon.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/group-hug.jpg

beavington
02-26-2010, 12:53 PM
we already have a thursday night show for campers.. it's called the sound check for the friday night headliner..

last year we got a 4 song set from Paul McCartney..

followed by the Dome from 8-12am..

are you sure it was only 4 songs? It seemed like more to me.