PDA

View Full Version : Sunday night

sunshipballoon
02-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Hello, my boyfriend and I are trying to figure out if we can make it out this year :)

We would be flying from indianapolis. I'm trying to find the cheapest possible airline tickets I can, and its very different depending on which days you depart and arrive.

I was wondering, how late do the sets usually go on Sunday night? I'm finding some cheaper flights that depart at 11:15 on sunday night...would we miss a whole bunch? do the sets usually go until late night on sunday? Maybe its different every year...I've been to bonnaroo twice though, and i know that at least there the sets end a little earlier in the evening on sunday night. that is a four day festival though, so it's probably different.

I just know that thom yorke (if he confirms PLEASE GOD), phoenix, pavement, sly & the family stone, spoon, and yo la tengo are on sunday and there is no way i'm missing those! would it be smarter to just leave on monday?

Thanks for your help :) :)

billtino
02-02-2010, 10:43 AM
I just know that thom yorke (if he confirms PLEASE GOD)

/facepalm

rage patton
02-02-2010, 10:54 AM
thom yorke (if he confirms PLEASE GOD)

Jesus. This is too funny.

But to answer your question, Coachella usually goes till midnight. If you wanted to catch a flight at 11:15, you would probably have to leave Coachella around 9 or 10... and there is a good chance you would miss all of the acts you listed above. Just catch the flight on Monday.

paulb
02-02-2010, 11:09 AM
Thom Yorke and Pavement cancelled, they are both playing Sasquatch festival only now... its in the Coachella news section. You can def catch the 11:15pm flight, you would only miss Gorillaz, and they tour all the time.

beavington
02-02-2010, 11:10 AM
Hello, my boyfriend and I are trying to figure out if we can make it out this year :)

We would be flying from indianapolis. I'm trying to find the cheapest possible airline tickets I can, and its very different depending on which days you depart and arrive.

I was wondering, how late do the sets usually go on Sunday night? I'm finding some cheaper flights that depart at 11:15 on sunday night...would we miss a whole bunch? do the sets usually go until late night on sunday? Maybe its different every year...I've been to bonnaroo twice though, and i know that at least there the sets end a little earlier in the evening on sunday night. that is a four day festival though, so it's probably different.

I just know that thom yorke (if he confirms PLEASE GOD), phoenix, pavement, sly & the family stone, spoon, and yo la tengo are on sunday and there is no way i'm missing those! would it be smarter to just leave on monday?

Thanks for your help :) :)

maybe try to wait til tuesday i hear it is a lot cheaper to fly during the week. I never understand people who get the whole weekend off but then leave early on sunday to get back for work. Why not ask for the other day. (I know that isnt your case) but I would say screw leaving Sunday. Don't even let it cross your mind. Leave monday. Leave monday!

drewbacca22
02-02-2010, 11:18 AM
leave Monday.

you'll be waaaaay too tired.

sunshipballoon
02-02-2010, 11:37 AM
wait what? i just read the news section, it says something about people painting garbage cans...i don't see anything about thom yorke & pavement canceling...am i looking in the wrong place?
and i looked on the sasquatch line-up and it doesn't have thom yorke on it...what am i missing???

lizng
02-02-2010, 12:02 PM
the ???? is not Coachella's way of saying "Oh my gawdz, he hasn't confined but we'll put him on the poster just in case" It's his band.

Don't book your flight for Sunday, the festival doesn't end early. What you would save in airline fare doesn't make up for the self-loathing you will surely experience for cutting your Coachella short.

Oh, and watch out for aidz needlez in the Sahara.

billtino
02-02-2010, 12:05 PM
once again...

sunshipballoon
02-02-2010, 12:11 PM
well now that i feel like a huge idiot :( thanks i guess.

billtino
02-02-2010, 12:16 PM
Seriously tho sunship, take Monday off if you can afford it. You will be way to wired up to do anything productive at work on Monday. Packing up Sunday night to catch a late flight you will miss a lot more than just Thom York. you will have to leave the around 7pm at the latest to catch an 11:15 pm flight (guessing LAX since you want the cheapest).

brfilora
02-02-2010, 12:23 PM
Thom Yorke and Pavement cancelled, they are both playing Sasquatch festival only now... its in the Coachella news section. You can def catch the 11:15pm flight, you would only miss Gorillaz, and they tour all the time.

You're an asshole

Leeartlee
02-02-2010, 12:34 PM
You're an asshole

Welcome to the Coachella board, where assholes are come free with every post

myelectrolife
02-02-2010, 12:51 PM
I just know that thom yorke (if he confirms PLEASE GOD)

um... what?

paulb
02-02-2010, 01:26 PM
You're an asshole

Lol

juloxx
02-06-2010, 07:40 PM

I see what you did therr

NachoCat
02-16-2010, 03:33 PM
MONDAY

dont even think about leavin sunday , to much stress

donkey sex
02-16-2010, 04:56 PM
assholes keep down the population