PDA

View Full Version : Ra Ra Riot

Sushov23
02-01-2010, 10:47 PM
So I just realized that they don't have their own thread. This is a solid indie pop band. They have an E.P, and one album, with really good songs. I know some people on here really like them, myself included. I also know some people don't like them because of the lead singer's voice. There are two really cute girls in the group also, that could help for some of you i'm sure. Here are some videos of the band live:

6on2p-ViSTc

This is Dying is Fine, both of the videos are from an attic show they did about a year and a half ago.
LoDp55LY9Mg&feature

iGz89
02-01-2010, 11:41 PM
YES! Alexandra Lawn is ridiculously hot.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gp14fGawb9aX/340x.jpg

Beautiful and musically talented... *drools*

sonofhal
02-02-2010, 12:26 AM
Fairly average album and mediocre live show.

As for the women in the band, I'm attending the festival to check out some great music rather than to fill the spank bank.

ZackQ
02-02-2010, 07:52 AM
I like this band, even though there's some hate on here for them. The song "Dying is Fine" is more powerful when you find out that the guy who wrote it died tragically young while the band was on tour.

Darth_Bater
02-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Cant wait for their set. A must-see for the weekend.

Belgian Wafles
02-02-2010, 02:03 PM
I'm also excited for their set. I've seen them twice now, both in intimate settings, one of which was just days before their drummer died. I'm not sure how their show will translate to a large venue like Coachella, but I can't see it being bad. Also, Alexandra Lawn is super hot, as has been pointed out.

wewantmuse
02-02-2010, 05:42 PM
I really hope they do some Discovery stuff between VW's and Ra Ra Riot's sets.