PDA

View Full Version : Save the Do-Lab, Kick the Outdoor Theatre in the nuts!!

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-31-2010, 04:55 PM
Ok, I know I'm not going to get flamed for this cause this is the right thing to do here, but I would like to start a thread dedicated to putting the Outdoor Theatre in it's place as it's filled with pussies. The bleed over of the bass from the Do Lab isnt as bad as every little schmuck is making it out to be. *getting rid of useless drabble* . There's never enough electronic music. Who's with me? (those who arent will recieve their kick in the nuts in the mail within 5 business days

FoxeyLady
01-31-2010, 05:09 PM
But what if I love both? Can't we all just get along?!?!?!?!?!

iammrcandyman
01-31-2010, 05:16 PM
fuck it, keep em both

tmac
01-31-2010, 05:26 PM
keep em both PLEASE!!! i need the do lab (and their misters and amazing dj's)

moomoo
01-31-2010, 05:44 PM
Ok, I know I'm not going to get flamed for this cause this is the right thing to do here, but I would like to start a thread dedicated to putting the Outdoor Theatre in it's place as it's filled with pussies. The bleed over of the bass from the Do Lab isnt as bad as every little schmuck is making it out to be. *getting rid of useless drabble* . There's never enough electronic music. Who's with me? (those who arent will recieve their kick in the nuts in the mail within 5 business days

I don't know why, but I expected better from you. I am a huge fan of electronic music too but not to the point where a whole stage of talent should be discarded just to toss a handful of decent DJs under some misters.

rage patton
01-31-2010, 06:16 PM
Wait... the Do-lab isnt returning this year? Wtf? Where did this come from?

EDIT: Just saw the "Save the outdoor theatre" thread. Nevermind. I was worried for a minute.

hendrixfan143
01-31-2010, 06:25 PM
fuck i never notice the do lab until songs are over and there is no sound on the outdoor, just get to the front

theresalwaysone
01-31-2010, 06:25 PM
Wait... the Do-lab isnt returning this year? Wtf? Where did this come from?

EDIT: Just saw the "Save the outdoor theatre" thread. Nevermind. I was worried for a minute.

What is it like having a life?

crombrenner
01-31-2010, 06:35 PM

Wow, I wish I had the amazing ability to take any legit issue brought up in a thread and be so witty with it. You try so hard to be funny Dr. but your posts are just fucking retarded. You will NEVER be on the level of the best posters on this board (neither will I), but you still swing and miss more than anyone. Who knows maybe people out there find you funny, but these are probably the same people who make shit movies #1 at the box office every week. Keep up the good work jerkoff.

JClemy
01-31-2010, 06:41 PM
Wow, I wish I had the amazing ability to take any legit issue brought up in a thread and be so witty with it. You try so hard to be funny Dr. but your posts are just fucking retarded. You will NEVER be on the level of the best posters on this board (neither will I), but you still swing and miss more than anyone. Who knows maybe people out there find you funny, but these are probably the same people who make shit movies #1 at the box office every week. Keep up the good work jerkoff.

97 posts in and you're already being a dick. Seriously? I like having the outdoor stage and the dolab. It's nice to hit the dolab to cool down.

To get rid of either would be stupid and I'm pretty sure that's what the good Dr is getting at.

crombrenner
01-31-2010, 06:44 PM
97 posts in and you're already being a dick. Seriously? I like having the outdoor stage and the dolab. It's nice to hit the dolab to cool down.

To get rid of either would be stupid and I'm pretty sure that's what the good Dr is getting at.

I didn't say we had to get rid of it, just move it about 50 yards away from the Outdoor. Pretty simple right?

JClemy
01-31-2010, 06:54 PM
I didn't say we had to get rid of it, just move it about 50 yards away from the Outdoor. Pretty simple right?

Not really. Where would they move it 50 yards away? The food court? The beer gardens? It doesn't seem like there would be really room to move it. Maybe I'm just not imagining it the way you are.

FoxeyLady
01-31-2010, 06:55 PM
Yeah there isn't a simple solution... but I'm sure it could be fixed.

crombrenner
01-31-2010, 07:08 PM
Not really. Where would they move it 50 yards away? The food court? The beer gardens? It doesn't seem like there would be really room to move it. Maybe I'm just not imagining it the way you are.

What about putting it where the tesla coil is, and moving the other art work closer to the Outdoor? Like the snake last year.

Jremy
01-31-2010, 07:21 PM
You will NEVER be on the level of the best posters on this board (neither will I), but you still swing and miss more than anyone. Who knows maybe people out there find you funny, but these are probably the same people who make shit movies #1 at the box office every week. Keep up the good work jerkoff.

^who the fuck does this guy think he is? I mean honestly. Oh and BTW, I think Doc Lufs is SOOOOO funny. Does anyone wanna go see the tooth fairy with me this weekend? I heard it was really funny!!!
http://www.nuffnang.com.my/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/toothfairy_poster2.jpg

I fully support this thread, I don't think the Dr. is suggesting we shut down the outdoor theater, but merely bringing up the point that everyone exaggerates the level of noise bleed from the Do-Lab. I dont see why the Do-Lab is being scrutinized so much. This is what happens at music festivals.

FoxeyLady
01-31-2010, 07:41 PM
You can't handle the tooth.

GrossMagic
01-31-2010, 08:09 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kvt1mfRMYm1qz83w1o1_400.jpg

Eliwood
01-31-2010, 08:12 PM
Keep both but move the dome further away from the ODS. Civil engineering FTW.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-31-2010, 08:59 PM

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/f7/Trool.gif

RickeyinLA
01-31-2010, 09:00 PM
12 hours of traveling + $1300 in plane tickets = my Coachella.

Q: Are you flying in via Yellowknife?

alex gardner
01-31-2010, 09:10 PM
wow, what a hilarious thread. dr-lufs, you're so fucking clever. how do you think of this stuff? you see a thread with a valid argument, and then you make your own thread saying the opposite.

you are a tryhard douchenugget. at least the other douchenuggets on this board are funny.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-31-2010, 09:15 PM
wow, what a hilarious thread. dr-lufs, you're so fucking clever. how do you think of this stuff? you see a thread with a valid argument, and then you make your own thread saying the opposite.

you are a tryhard douchenugget. at least the other douchenuggets on this board are funny.

you pissants are so fucking easy. :lool

mickflyy
01-31-2010, 09:17 PM
i never saw a problem with the way things are set up ...... oh i mean bitch whine bitch

thagorillaz
01-31-2010, 09:17 PM
keep the do lab at all costs. The sound bleed at the outdoor theater is not bad at all
wooooo

-tim

alex gardner
01-31-2010, 09:47 PM

you pissants are so fucking easy. :lool

you're not funny at all.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-31-2010, 10:01 PM
awww are you mad you got trolled? ahahahhaa

keep going, its just getting funnier and funnier

truths
01-31-2010, 10:45 PM
lufs you need help man

nbvcide
01-31-2010, 10:59 PM
i plan on spending a lot of time in the do lab.. and even i think the do lab suffers NONE by being turned down a little.. and then everyone would be happy

alex gardner
01-31-2010, 11:30 PM
lufs you need help man

he's the equivalent of a 5 year old following you around saying "i know you are but what am i?", and thinking it's hilarious.

dr. lufs = 19 year old ****** who doubles as a virgin and cries when Monklish makes fun of him

on the topic at hand though, i do think the do lab should be turned down, or moved somewhere where the bleed won't be so bad. i don't think the do lab should disappear, but the sound bleed is pretty horrible, especially when you get the bands that aren't nearly as loud, such as fleet foxes or band of horses.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-01-2010, 06:07 PM
LOL it tickles me to see that I got under your skin, it really does :rotfl

rage patton
02-01-2010, 06:09 PM
What is it like having a life?

Not a fan of the outdoor theatre?