PDA

View Full Version : SIA on tour....for those interested.

Sigur Ros Stache
01-29-2010, 10:25 AM
Hold on to your hats because Sia will be touring her all-new live show across two continents in two action-packed months this spring!

Her travels on The We Meaning You Tour see Sia perform in the US, Canada, Denmark, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and the UK in April and May 2010. It will feature songs from her forthcoming album, a hearty helping of your favourite Sia classics and a sprinkling of that magical gold-dust.

Take a look at the 29 dates below for Sia's biggest-ever tour of planet Earth, then keep on reading to find out all about tickets!

Tour dates
NORTH AMERICA
10 Apr Commodore: Vancouver, BC
11 Apr Market: Seattle, WA
13 Apr Wonder Ballroom: Portland, OR
14 Apr The Regency Ballroom: San Francisco, CA
17 Apr Coachella Festival: CA
19 Apr House of Blues: San Diego, CA
20 Apr Rialto Theatre: Tucson, AZ
22 Apr Gothic Theatre: Denver, CO
24 Apr Fine Line: Minneapolis, MN
25 Apr Vic: Chicago, IL
26 Apr St. Andrews: Detroit, MI
28 Apr Phoenix: Toronto, ON
30 Apr Club Soda: Montreal, QC

1 May HOB: Boston, MA
2 May TLA: Philadelphia, PA
4 May 9:30 Club: Washington, DC
5 May Rams Head: Annapolis, MD
7 May Terminal 5: New York, NY

EUROPE
12 May Falkoner Theatre: Copenhagen, DK
15 May L’Aéronef: Lille: FR
16 May Ancienne Belgique: Brussels, BE
17 May MCV: Utrecht, NL
18 May Olympia: Paris, FR
20 May Astra: Berlin, DE
21 May Große Freiheit 36: Hamburg, DE
23 May Muffathalle: Munich, DE
24 May Theaterhaus: Stuttgart, DE
25 May Gloria: Cologne, DE
27 May Roundhouse: London, UK

Tickets
Tickets go on sale on Friday, 5th February, however, you can access the pre-sale, which kicks off on Wednesday, 3rd February. To get access to this exclusive pre-sale, you will need a special password which Sia will be tweeting between now and Wednesday, so stay tuned. If you're not already doing so, make sure you don't miss out by following SiaMusic on Twitter.

As part of the pre-sale, there will also be a limited number of VIP tickets for Sia's shows in Copenhagen, Berlin and London available to the lucky few who can get their hands on them. With guaranteed access to the after-show event, make sure you take your big chance to live the dream for one evening!

To find out more about the VIP tickets, stop by SiaMusic.net next week for the full lowdown.

We can't wait for the tour to begin.. it's going to be awesome!!

Sia's Newsletter Elves xx

microcuts
01-31-2010, 11:01 PM
I'm so there.

sbessiso
02-01-2010, 04:31 AM
lol gays

Sigur Ros Stache
02-01-2010, 07:12 AM
lol gays

bow before me queerbait! ;)

Theijuiel
02-01-2010, 07:20 AM

Queerbait = food for Grizzlies?

Leeartlee
02-01-2010, 08:29 AM
Her voice is heavenly. Can't wait for her set at the fest

sbessiso
02-01-2010, 03:24 PM

:eek:!

Save that talk for the Sahara

Sigur Ros Stache
02-02-2010, 12:50 AM
:eek:!

Save that talk for the Sahara

LOL you so CRAZY!!! look forward to seeing you soon...and SIA! (see not a complete hijack of my own thread.)

sbessiso
02-02-2010, 04:13 AM
we used to play her cd at work, the one where shes drawing on her face on the cover, I remember not being impressed. I wasnt aware she had such a gay following

emtgreg
02-02-2010, 06:28 AM
her mojave show in 08 was awesome, suprised she's a repeater, then again, she played with zero 7 too...

downtempo and trip hop is always amazing...

Sigur Ros Stache
02-02-2010, 06:40 AM
we used to play her cd at work, the one where shes drawing on her face on the cover, I remember not being impressed. I wasnt aware she had such a gay following

I love "Some People Have Real Problems" I also love "Colour The Small One"
I wouldn't say that her following is overly gay really, I mean, yeah...I am but that doesn't mean all her fans are. She is SOOOOO MUCH FUN Live and sounds amazing!

microcuts
02-02-2010, 07:42 AM
Her studio material is good enough, but she's phenomenal live. Her voice is something otherworldly. And she does have a lot of gay fans lol.

Sigur Ros Stache
02-02-2010, 09:49 AM
Then i need to start cruising the crowd more often at Sia concerts!!!!

JorgeC
02-02-2010, 10:51 AM
yay, looking forward to seeing her at Coachella.

sbessiso
02-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Then i need to start cruising the crowd more often at Sia concerts!!!!

yay, looking forward to seeing her at Coachella.

I rest my case

JorgeC
02-02-2010, 03:13 PM
well, basically any chick that gets her shit remixed for the club is going to have a number of gay followers, even if she isn't Madonna/Kylie/Lady Gaga. I didn't think anyone gay knew Emiliana Torrini but that didn't stop me from getting cruised at one of her shows before Fisherman's Woman came out.

microcuts
02-02-2010, 04:08 PM
re: Your sig - know something about Placebo touring N America that I don't? I was really bummed when they canceled last year.

JorgeC
02-02-2010, 07:28 PM
unfortunately no. i'm keeping it there as a wishlist item. I've seen at least a couple of shows on every US tour since BMM and was ready to do the same for this album =o( Was also crushed when i heard the US cancellations, but they love their US fans too much not to come back soon. Hell, they're playing in Asia, why the fuck not here on their way back to Europe?!? amirite?

boarderwoozel3
02-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Ugg, she's playing Seattle on the same night as Beach House and I've already got my BH ticket... decisions...

JorgeC
02-03-2010, 07:28 AM
If you can't catch both (are the venues near each other and do you see the time overlapping?) I would go see Sia before Beach House. Sia rarely tours and Beach House are just starting to blow up, you'll have many more chances to see them very soon.

jaysia
02-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Her studio material is good enough, but she's phenomenal live. Her voice is something otherworldly. And she does have a lot of gay fans lol.

was unaware of this. then again, she is dating JD samson soooo... anyway. She is very talented. I will see her at coachella, then i will take my gf April 25th in Chi. lets goooooooo!