PDA

View Full Version : Strictness of the Whole Alcohol Rule

nvink
01-28-2010, 11:55 AM
So I'm a college kid and I'm coming to Coachella for the first time with my buddies. We like drinking booze, but according to the rules, people of age are only allowed to bring a pack of beer per person. Based on your past experiences, how easy is it to say...drink under-aged, bring in hard alcohol, etc. etc.?

nvink
01-28-2010, 11:58 AM
And to clarify I don't mean on concert grounds, just camping.

Electric Vandal
01-28-2010, 12:01 PM
people last year were bringing hard stuff in soda bottles, thats about the best you can do - they're very thorough....."Spread your cheeks and lift your sack."

This is the first time, alcohol is being allowed into camp grounds - just stick with that.

Electric Vandal
01-28-2010, 12:06 PM
no need to *sneak in* beer, its allowed this year.

lizng
01-28-2010, 12:15 PM
Are you really asking how to break the rules on this here official message board? Dude, you're in college, use that big brain of yours to figure something out.

ballroomdancer22
01-28-2010, 11:44 PM
hahahah sucks to be underage

icarus
01-29-2010, 12:00 AM
Well my random opinion is that while I love drinking as much as anybody, I can't imagine anything worse than coming to Coachella and drinking too much. Missing a single band because I was hungover would piss me off so bad. Stick to smoking and just a couple beers!

ballroomdancer22
01-29-2010, 12:05 AM
Drink hard, enjoy the faint memories of music, garlic fries and day long sweaty vag. take two advils. rinse n repeat X2

akrabu
01-30-2010, 01:42 PM
its going to be so much easier to bring in harder alcohol this year than in the past thank to car camping Yaaay. just don't get carried away its hot hot as hell so drink plenty of water that other clear liquid.

nbvcide
01-30-2010, 02:02 PM
Are you really asking how to break the rules on this here official message board? Dude, you're in college, use that big brain of yours to figure something out.

oh noez, cause they're gonna change all the rules because of some random poster? or because they have the time/effort/ability to track your IP, and then somehow know it's you when you roll up to camp and bust you? :rolleyes

nbvcide
01-30-2010, 02:05 PM
i know sooooo many underage kids that got fucked up on thursday and were hung over for the first day of the fest.. and one of those kids got fucked up again friday night and ended up being too sick to last saturday, and he went back to his tent around 5pm and missed the rest of the show (including the band he came all the way out from kansas city to see)

Jankypirate
01-30-2010, 10:33 PM
EASY. Last 2 years in a row I have sneaked in full size coolers full of beer and rum. I mean 2 handles of captn and lots of beer. Where theres a will theres a way so just figure it out.

And this year we can bring cars! just be creative. Ill get your keg in if you share it with me!

Jankypirate
01-30-2010, 10:34 PM
I can't imagine anything worse than coming to Coachella and drinking too much.

This is my favorite part of the whole entire year!

bmack86
01-31-2010, 06:22 PM
i know sooooo many underage kids that got fucked up on thursday and were hung over for the first day of the fest.. and one of those kids got fucked up again friday night and ended up being too sick to last saturday, and he went back to his tent around 5pm and missed the rest of the show (including the band he came all the way out from kansas city to see)

Child molestor.

JClemy
01-31-2010, 07:21 PM
Child molestor.

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/user_photos/1085877/chris_hansen_fullsize.jpg
You do not want a hangover at Coachella. It's almost as bad as teh aidz needles

choice cat
01-31-2010, 11:02 PM
Drink hard, enjoy the faint memories of music, garlic fries and day long sweaty vag. take two advils. rinse n repeat X2

day long sweaty vag i cant wait !

metalfag
01-31-2010, 11:13 PM
im underaged and i know that you along with evryone else knows it is not hard one bit to get alcohol into the festival itself or the campgrounds. especially if you have your car??? c'mon brosef

jaysia
02-01-2010, 10:33 AM
"Spread your cheeks and lift your sack."

This is the first time, alcohol is being allowed into camp grounds - just stick with that.

Lol

nbvcide
02-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Child molestor.

i was obviously talking about the campground, thus i was referring to 18-20 year old underage drinkers.. not to mention dudes. and i'm straight.

fuck you.

HAMMERHEAD
02-01-2010, 03:56 PM
several of my friends snuck in enough liquor last year onto the actual festival grounds on multiple days and managed to get adequately shitty. sneaking it into the campgrounds should be cake.

FoxeyLady
02-01-2010, 06:13 PM
There is a reason God made vodka look like water.

littlewolf
02-01-2010, 06:22 PM
There is a reason God made vodka look like water.

Because he loves us and wants us to be happy?

dancinginthedesert
02-01-2010, 06:28 PM
I'm with everybody cautioning against drinking lots of booze at Coachella. Simply not the right substance - last think you want to be is dehydrated. I'm trying to figure out exactly what the right substance is, though. Weed is always gonna work well in the heat, and Dr. Ma could make an appearance when it cools down in the evening. But I think Mac Dre had it right when he said, "Gimme some shrooms, so I can get mush."

dontfeedthebird
02-01-2010, 11:12 PM
and i'm straight.

fuck you.

starting a new sentence implies that you think being gay makes you a child molester.

not cool.

Chelaw
02-02-2010, 12:02 AM
we have one underage person riding in the car with us. does that means we can't bring alcohol in with her in the car?

nbvcide
02-02-2010, 02:12 AM
starting a new sentence implies that you think being gay makes you a child molester.

not cool.

that wasn't at all what i was saying.. if you read my original post, the person i quoted, and my rebuttal that should be obvious..

if you want to attack someone for thinking a group of people should be labeled child molesters, then attack bmack86 for implying that anyone 18-20 years old who got too drunk at coachella are not only 'children' but were raped simply because the story of them being hungover was retold here..

Blinken
02-02-2010, 02:42 AM
we have one underage person riding in the car with us. does that means we can't bring alcohol in with her in the car?

yes, you are correct.

Neighborhood Creep
02-02-2010, 03:35 AM
I'm from WI, I have no other choice but to drink the whole time

beavington
02-02-2010, 09:11 AM

not necessarily, it just says they reserve the right deny you. Doesn't say it will happen for sure.

Chelaw
02-02-2010, 08:12 PM
maybe we can kick her out right before we drive in. lol. she'd understand for the sake of beer.

donkey sex
02-03-2010, 08:36 AM
"can you buy me beer, meister?"

"(loudly) Yeah, but I want four bucks for a pack of smokes"

"ok, meister. You drive a hard bargain"

L_gic
02-03-2010, 12:53 PM
maybe we can kick her out right before we drive in. lol. she'd understand for the sake of beer.

haha. sad. but for the sake of beer...

Jankypirate
02-09-2010, 03:12 PM
not sad. Just give her some of the beer after you make her walk in. Everyone wins!

eskamo951
02-09-2010, 04:34 PM

This is what I'm doing.