PDA

View Full Version : Dumb question, really

matto_thepatto
01-27-2010, 09:10 PM
I will be getting back stage passes from a family member and am just wondering will I have to get regular tickets to the festival as well in order to get in? Or will my backstage passes work just fine? I'm just curious....I'm obviously a newcomer to Coachella and would like to know ASAP from anybody please and thanks!

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-27-2010, 09:12 PM
what came first, the chicken or the egg?

someone should ask philosoraptor

tessalasset
01-31-2010, 10:45 PM
if you have a wristband for side stage, main stage, crew, vendor... maybe some others, you'll be fine with just that. if you have a photo wristband, you'll need tickets too. if you get a vip wristband, you'll need tickets too.

this is how it's been in the past. it might change this year, who knows.

choice cat
01-31-2010, 10:48 PM
matto you are a lucky sob

nbvcide
01-31-2010, 10:57 PM
if you have a wristband for side stage, main stage, crew, vendor... maybe some others, you'll be fine with just that. if you have a photo wristband, you'll need tickets too. if you get a vip wristband, you'll need tickets too.

this is how it's been in the past. it might change this year, who knows.

i always had to have festival tickets when i had side stage passes.. field wristbands are an exception though..

tessalasset
01-31-2010, 11:09 PM
that's not correct then, nbv. a wristband that said "sidestage" on it got you into the fest. the tickets were redundant.

you sure you didn't have vip? you actually had a sidestage backstage wristband?

nbvcide
02-01-2010, 02:40 AM
we had tickets, after we got there we were given side stage wristbands for them fucking shit up.. you may be right however, i don't recall if they waved us in for the wristbands or if they scanned the tickets..

i probably shoulda scalped the tickets had i known that though.. we even had an extra side stage wristband that went to waste..

donkey sex
02-01-2010, 08:44 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3241/2772154384_4054ffc686.jpg

"Rub my back with your back" "Feels soooo good. Getting wet" "You in water"