PDA

View Full Version : 2 BR CONDO at INDIAN PALMS CC - WALK TO COACHELLA - $800

KickerConspiracy
01-26-2010, 10:21 PM
My gf and I are renting a 2br condo walking distance to the festival (see google map attached) and the couple with which we were renting it backed out. So, you will be renting 1/2 the unit - one of the bedrooms, with one queen sized bed and access and use of the common areas. I think it's a 2/2, so you'd have your own bathroom as well.

It is a 2br country club condo with everything you'd expect - kitchen, dining/family room, patio, etc. I think the complex has a hot tub/pool which I presume you'd have access to, but the unit does not have a private one attached.

Cost is $800 for Thursday through Monday - $200 a night - way cheaper than a hotel room in Indio, and way closer to the festival than any hotel. Couples only, same sex or otherwise - I don't want to have 4 teenagers piled into the other room.

To confirm, I'd need a check for $300 as a deposit. I'll collect the remainder when you get there. I live in Silicon Valley and can provide adequate assurance I'm not going to run off with your money.

Link to pics here http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrispantages/. PM me with your email if you are interested.

KickerConspiracy
01-28-2010, 10:50 AM
Confirmed this is a 2br/2ba - so you will have your own bedroom and bathroom. The pics somehow got a little jacked up - contact me directly at cpantages (at) att.net and I'll send the original versions to you straight away.