PDA

View Full Version : Tool's Danny Carey tears bicep

MadMatt
02-21-2007, 04:47 PM
He had surgery today. Tool has to reschedule their tour. I wonder if this will affect their appearance at Bonnaroo?

Let's hope he can make a full recovery and pound the drums like he used to.

TOOL TOUR TO BE RESCHEDULED

Tool Tour To Be Rescheduled
Los Angeles, CA - February 21, 2007 - Tool will be rescheduling their upcoming North American tour due to an injury in the band. Over the weekend, drummer Danny Carey tore a bicep. Danny underwent surgery TODAY and is recovering well. Rescheduled tour dates will be announced shortly.

(Note: Danny just got out of surgery and it went well)

http://www.toolband.com/index_frames.html

menikmati
02-21-2007, 05:22 PM
that sucks, I hope he recovers fast.....I want those Bonnaroo recordings!

jerpar24
02-21-2007, 06:31 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

PassiveTheory
02-21-2007, 08:56 PM
FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...

fober
02-21-2007, 09:30 PM
That's what he gets for trying to dunk on me.

DONT FAKE THE FUNK

DeltaSigChi4
02-22-2007, 01:28 AM
LOL!!!!

Oh my, fucking aye.

Scalpers and those that bought scalped ticket are fucked. More the latter than the former, but still ...

I am only happy because I got left out of it all ... on account of the RIDICULOUSLY minuscule Palms venue those cunts were playing at.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA ..

People were paying over 200$ a ticket on the bay. Pwned/

E

krunchy
02-22-2007, 03:57 AM
LOL!!!!

Oh my, fucking aye.

Scalpers and those that bought scalped ticket are fucked. More the latter than the former, but still ...

I am only happy because I got left out of it all ... on account of the RIDICULOUSLY minuscule Palms venue those cunts were playing at.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA ..

People were paying over 200$ a ticket on the bay. Pwned/

E

At the sydney tool gig the prices were around $400 for floor tickets off ebay.

Usually the original tickets are valid for the rescheduled show so I doubt they will have any problems...

DeltaSigChi4
02-22-2007, 06:03 AM
Hey Krunchy, only in your mind is 400$ a ticket justified for an event that is occurring sometime in the future ... maybe a year from now, maybe never.

Hahahahhahaha.

Also, how are scalpers still holding Tool tickets going to move those? Tickets with no event date? Actually they're not going to move them. They can't.

E

invisiblerobots
02-22-2007, 07:42 AM
Does he look like Big Poppa Pump now?

XsBWRNSs8RI

krunchy
02-23-2007, 04:14 AM
Hey Krunchy, only in your mind is 400$ a ticket justified for an event that is occurring sometime in the future ... maybe a year from now, maybe never.

Hahahahhahaha.

Also, how are scalpers still holding Tool tickets going to move those? Tickets with no event date? Actually they're not going to move them. They can't.

E

Hah! Justified? I never bought one of those tickets. I saw photos of the show and almost regret not buying one (and selling my big day out ticket for the scratch) and for anyone who bought those tickets they may be rather annoyed as when they finished their set they said "see you in december" so it's pretty easy going here. I caught them in denmark anyway so I didn't miss too much...
You are pretty convinced this actually matters to scalpers. Sold out shows are sold out shows and once they are rescheduled the tickets will be back on ebay with the new dates and old yet valid tickets. Why do you care so much anyway? (main question here would be why did i bother responding to your retarded rambling....)

DeltaSigChi4
02-23-2007, 07:53 AM
Stop wasting my time Krunchy.

E

BoneDaddy
02-23-2007, 10:15 AM
I've seen them play Ticks and Leeches live. They can do it, just not that often.

canexplain
02-23-2007, 10:18 AM
according to the roo board, i didnt paste the article, tool will still be at bonnaroo ... it is just the early shows that are affected ...cr*****

jerpar24
02-23-2007, 11:33 AM
This SUCKS.

How the F did he tear his Bicep? Lifting? Playing Ticks And Leeches over and over again in the practice room cuz' they can't play it live? (the vocals are way too hard to do night after night.)

They have played Tick and Leeches Live back when Lateralus came out.

SojuGorae
02-23-2007, 12:26 PM
How did he tear his biceps?