PDA

View Full Version : DSLRs?

Jayleigh
01-26-2010, 08:48 AM
So, I'm pretty bummed...

Anyone have any success with getting a DSLR into the festival with no hassles? This year at Voodoo (Nola) they just about ripped our bags apart searching for em. Almost had to manhandle one guy for tossing my zoom lens around. (not a huge one, just an 85-200)

I know all festivals say no detachable lenses, but some are relatively easy to get in. I've heard its pretty tough to get a press pass for Coachella, but I'm really dying to get my D40 on the grounds. I emailed the press contact to ask, but I'm not too optimistic about the prospects of getting a bracelet.

Anyone have any experience with this?? Thanks

canexplain
01-26-2010, 08:51 AM
So, I'm pretty bummed...

Anyone have any success with getting a DSLR into the festival with no hassles? This year at Voodoo (Nola) they just about ripped our bags apart searching for em. Almost had to manhandle one guy for tossing my zoom lens around. (not a huge one, just an 85-200)

I know all festivals say no detachable lenses, but some are relatively easy to get in. I've heard its pretty tough to get a press pass for Coachella, but I'm really dying to get my D40 on the grounds. I emailed the press contact to ask, but I'm not too optimistic about the prospects of getting a bracelet.

Anyone have any experience with this?? Thanks

Please use the search function. There are multiple threads on this already. cr****

Jayleigh
01-26-2010, 09:30 AM
thanks... geez.

ivankay
01-26-2010, 10:08 AM
thanks... geez.

Don't fret. Happens to mostly everyone at one point or another.

Jayleigh
01-26-2010, 10:17 AM
thanks yo, I'm like damn.... lol

wewantmuse
01-26-2010, 05:51 PM
wouldn't it be easier/faster to just answer the damn question rather than bitching everytime someone posts a thread that is already archived somewhere on the forum?

canexplain
01-26-2010, 05:56 PM
wouldn't it be easier/faster to just answer the damn question rather than bitching everytime someone posts a thread that is already archived somewhere on the forum?

If it were a simple yes or no or even a single sentence. In this case it's not and it goes on from page to page on multiple threads. cr****

I guess I could have said, NO but that one time YES.

HunterGather
01-26-2010, 06:13 PM
Search function is almost useless

Jremy
01-26-2010, 09:05 PM
Search function is almost useless

It really is the worst search function ever.