PDA

View Full Version : if my ticket says it is purchased by my mom will it be allowed?

dirtwith
01-25-2010, 09:30 PM
my mothers name is printed where it says "purchased by"

does it matter that i am, believe it or not, not my mom? i don't need her i.d or anything do i?

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-25-2010, 09:32 PM
There shouldnt be any problems.
They're just going to scan it and give you a wrist band.
(Unless they just put up will call and that's what you're talking about)

Either way, if you bring your own ID you shouldnt have any problems as you both have the same last name, correct?

wstsidela
01-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Change your name to Wanda. Problem solved. (shouldn't be a problem unless you're picking up tickets from Will Call)

metalfag
01-25-2010, 09:33 PM
Nope, you do not. Not gonna lie i wanna say people will give you shit on here for this kind of question, but consider me a loving(maybe even creepy) uncle. ;)

canexplain
01-25-2010, 09:35 PM
Nope, you do not. Not gonna lie i wanna say people will give you shit on here for this kind of question, but consider me a loving(maybe even creepy) uncle. ;)

Ya, you are so right.

Think about it little dude, if a husband buys a ticket for himself and his wife, does it say wife on her tic

You buy a tic from a scalper at the gate: does it say scalper

But as someone said, if you are picking it up at will call and you will not have it in hand, you are in trouble... cr****

dirtwith
01-25-2010, 09:35 PM
haha, thanks guys. very helpful

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-25-2010, 09:43 PM
Ya, you are so right.

Think about it little dude, if a husband buys a ticket for himself and his wife, does it say wife on her tic

You buy a tic from a scalper at the gate: does it say scalper

But as someone said, if you are picking it up at will call and you will not have it in hand, you are in trouble... cr****

When I got my ticket there was no will call option...? (maybe thats because I did layaway? idk)

So little dude shouldnt have any troubles.

iammrcandyman
01-25-2010, 09:56 PM
my sister picked up a ticket under my dads name at another concert not too long ago. I dont see it being a problem.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-25-2010, 10:00 PM
Even with Will Call, as long as you either have a photocopy of the credit card it was purchased on, or your ID with the same last name as the person who bought it, you wont have problems.

nuff said.

Radiohead
01-25-2010, 10:06 PM
You should just give the ticket to your mom because you love her. <3

mcskye
01-25-2010, 10:20 PM
can your mom buy me a ticket?

superfiction
01-25-2010, 10:22 PM
can your mom buy me a ticket?

this

Leeartlee
01-26-2010, 09:47 AM
All I have to say is this threads title is awesome

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
01-26-2010, 09:59 AM
Even with Will Call, as long as you either have a photocopy of the credit card it was purchased on, or your ID with the same last name as the person who bought it, you wont have problems.

nuff said.

Last year Will Call was done with machines...unless they also had a booth. I didn't actually go to the area, but a friend of mine said she just stuck her card in a machine and her ticket came out

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-26-2010, 04:07 PM
huh, ive never heard of that being done!

the more you know

dantoro
01-26-2010, 04:28 PM
i need to know why your mom isn't coming?

she's hot