PDA

View Full Version : Drum Circles?

Pages : [1] 2

Dooney
01-25-2010, 11:45 AM
I read that there are no instruments allowed, especially drums.....does this just mean in the festival site, or the campsite as well?

I am coming from Vancouver, B.C., and I want to bring my little djembe drum for my traveling entertainment. Will I be allowed to bring it into the campsite, as long as I don't play it at Coachella?

shotglass75
01-25-2010, 11:52 AM
I'm a drummer and all I can tell you is that drum circles are fucking lame. it's a bunch of noise and really there is nothing great about a bunch of people thinking that they are the reason that the drum circle "sounds good" and everyone is following their lead. leave the damn drum at home, your fellow campers will like you more.

Changoloco
01-25-2010, 12:00 PM
Canadian hippies are not allowed in the campground so I assume that their drums are not allowed either.

Dooney
01-25-2010, 01:22 PM
uhhhh...ok?
That doesn't really answer my question,
what I want to know is if they will take away my drums.
and just because i play the drums doesnt mean i'm a hippy.
if you're not going to answer my question,
then dont say anything please.
i'm not being rude, but you are.

**JwOx**
01-25-2010, 01:35 PM
they wont take them from you

Dooney
01-25-2010, 01:39 PM
thank you,
nice to know someone on this post isn't a total nob

psychic friend
01-25-2010, 02:14 PM
if you drum them and bother everyone around you, my guess is someone will take them.

Dooney
01-25-2010, 02:25 PM
I won't be playing it at the festival or in the campsite,
I only want to bring my drum in case I run out of cash and have to busk to make money for my flight ticket back home.

canexplain
01-25-2010, 02:36 PM
You can trust Psychic Friend about 85 % so I would go with that. Mos people here hate hippies, that's why you got the flack you did (not me). Just saying ... cr****

Dooney
01-25-2010, 02:43 PM
hippies haters, gotcha

canexplain
01-25-2010, 02:50 PM
BTW, Rage Patton, a long standing member here is from your city. You might check out his posts and see what's up about Coachella from a Canadian. He knows a lot. cr****

dantoro
01-25-2010, 02:58 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4023/4304360383_cf5852ee8a_o.jpg

GoodEarth
01-25-2010, 02:58 PM
Drum circles are the modern version of circle jerks

Just ejactulate all over each other! You know you want to!

Dooney
01-25-2010, 03:36 PM
thanks to the people who have been helpful,
and to the people who havent been, i'm not too worried about you.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-25-2010, 03:39 PM
learn to have thicker skin, or you'll never be able to make it on this board you fucking canadian.

Pancho confucious
01-25-2010, 06:16 PM
learn to have thicker skin, or you'll never be able to make it on this board you fucking canadian.

hahahahaha, nice!

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-25-2010, 06:31 PM
yo pancho, you making those mixes again for the line up? the ones you made last year were really nice

Dooney
01-25-2010, 06:57 PM
alrighty then, thicker skin. you guys are fuckin assholes, but i can get used to that.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-25-2010, 07:12 PM
Welcome to the internet, sonny. Now sit down and shut up.

Dooney
01-25-2010, 07:13 PM
thanks dave chapelle on coke,
and I have a vagina, sonny

iammrcandyman
01-25-2010, 07:42 PM
coming down from canada bringing drums with her in case she runs out of money and needs to drum her way back home to canada

this chicks got more balls than the guys talking her down

also, i used to live in Richmond Vancouver, welcome

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-25-2010, 07:51 PM
If you have a vagina, why bring the drum? :rolleyes

iammrcandyman
01-25-2010, 07:53 PM

touche

Dooney
01-25-2010, 08:08 PM
and as for my vagina replacing a drum,
it doesnt quite sound the same,
or are you implying that i fuck my way back to canada?
sorry sonny, but thats not the canadian way.
i don't know what bitch messed up your perspective,
but i do feel sorry for you.
and no, i will not play my drums at the festival.

mcskye
01-25-2010, 08:12 PM
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24953&highlight=drum+circles

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-25-2010, 08:14 PM
ITT: Dooney tries to cover up the fact that she's an ugly duckling.

SEEDYMIG420
01-25-2010, 08:27 PM
Fuck drum circles!!!! BIATCH!!!

canexplain
01-25-2010, 08:27 PM

The ugliest girl in the world is better looking then the best looking guy to me. Now I know not all the guys on the board feel that way, so just saying. cr****

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-25-2010, 08:31 PM
The ugliest girl in the world is better looking then the best looking guy to me. Now I know not all the guys on the board feel that way, so just saying. cr****

...wat

Dooney
01-25-2010, 08:38 PM
let's meet up then and you can judge for yourself how ugly i am....actually,
i'd prefer never to see you or you might get a swift kick to the junk....
...i'm tired of back-talking assholes.
please shut the hell up

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-25-2010, 08:39 PM
awww did I hit a nerve? Maybe you should go play your drum, it'll make you feel better.

:lool

canexplain
01-25-2010, 08:42 PM

Dr. I was just saying I'll take an ugly girl with a drum, and you can have all the guys you want. cr****

Dooney
01-25-2010, 08:43 PM
it WILL make me feel better, thanks:)

BrettShipes
01-25-2010, 08:43 PM
Drum circles are only cool for the people who are in them, not for the many people around you who don't want to hear it.

You can bring it, but don't be surprised if either someone yells at you to cut it out or it gets taken away.

canexplain
01-25-2010, 08:48 PM
Drum circles are only cool for the people who are in them, not for the many people around you who don't want to hear it.

You can bring it, but don't be surprised if either someone yells at you to cut it out or it gets taken away.

You might want to read the whole thread before you comment. She said she wasn't going to be playing it at the festival, and read what Dani said, we generally trust what she says cuz she is in the know. cr****

shotglass75
01-25-2010, 08:54 PM
so you are going to go to coachella. you want to bring a drum with you just in case you run out of money and need to play the drums in order to afford a ticket back home. I don't know about the rest of you but this make complete sense to me. some people would think to purchase their return ticket home before they left for a trip 3 months away. but nope, not you. you do it the smart way and plan on using your god given talent as a drum circle master to make your way across the land.

canexplain
01-25-2010, 09:03 PM
so you are going to go to coachella. you want to bring a drum with you just in case you run out of money and need to play the drums in order to afford a ticket back home. I don't know about the rest of you but this make complete sense to me. some people would think to purchase their return ticket home before they left for a trip 3 months away. but nope, not you. you do it the smart way and plan on using your god given talent as a drum circle master to make your way across the land.

Quit being so cynical everyone. I hitched across the US a number of times, hitched a ride down to NO with $20 and came back 2 weeks later with $50 in my pockets (tnx you lsd) yada yada. Just because you seem to have every minute of your coachella planned out, doesn't mean that is the right or the most fun way to do things. geezzzz .... cr****

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-25-2010, 09:04 PM
You gotta give her some credit though, she must be a good drummer if she would rather drum than have sex.

Apparently it's the "canadian way".

canexplain
01-25-2010, 09:12 PM
You gotta give her some credit though, she must be a good drummer if she would rather drum than have sex.

Apparently it's the "canadian way".

Now that was funny. cr****

SEEDYMIG420
01-25-2010, 11:34 PM
I said it once, I'll say it again........
FUCK DRUM CIRCLES!!!!!!!

Dooney
01-26-2010, 10:35 AM
this is too funny.

none of this has bothered me, so if you think your hitting a nerve,
try harder next time:)

as for the knob who thinks i have the money to afford a $600 return ticket from vancouver to palm springs, then time it just perfectly to take the bus to coachella, you must be rich or just know exactly how to manage your time and money.

could you give me some advice on how to be as smart as you?

elChurro
01-26-2010, 10:53 AM
fuck the haters, bang the drum!!! music didn't begin with an electric guitar.

BeeII
01-26-2010, 11:00 AM

exactly what I was thinking.

BeeII
01-26-2010, 11:02 AM

ugly girls still get laid.

just saying.

discobotica
01-26-2010, 11:04 AM
alrighty then, thicker skin. you guys are fuckin assholes, but i can get used to that.

thanks dave chapelle on coke,
and I have a vagina, sonny

and as for my vagina replacing a drum,
it doesnt quite sound the same,
or are you implying that i fuck my way back to canada?
sorry sonny, but thats not the canadian way.
i don't know what bitch messed up your perspective,
but i do feel sorry for you.
and no, i will not play my drums at the festival.

let's meet up then and you can judge for yourself how ugly i am....actually,
i'd prefer never to see you or you might get a swift kick to the junk....
...i'm tired of back-talking assholes.
please shut the hell up

this is too funny.

as for the knob who thinks i have the money to afford a $600 return ticket from vancouver to palm springs, then time it just perfectly to take the bus to coachella, you must be rich or just know exactly how to manage your time and money.

http://memegenerator.net/Instances/667/Advice-Dog-U-MAD.jpg

it's the internet bro......lighten up............

shotglass75
01-26-2010, 11:15 AM
this is too funny.

I guess my thing would be to instead of hoping to make money by playing a drum so you could get home after the fest, start banging the drum in your home town now and save money for the next few months to get your ticket in advance. that's just me though. I totally understand the whole "everyone has their own way about doing things" and I appreciate that. but i think I'm with the majority on this one who thinks drum circles, especially as a way of making money, are just annoying and dumb. different beats for different feets

brematale111
01-26-2010, 11:23 AM
I read that there are no instruments allowed, especially drums.....does this just mean in the festival site, or the campsite as well?

I am coming from Vancouver, B.C., and I want to bring my little djembe drum for my traveling entertainment. Will I be allowed to bring it into the campsite, as long as I don't play it at Coachella?

you can go fuck yourself. If I see drums in your hands past 1 AM I'm going to put a fucking hole in them

Dooney
01-26-2010, 11:23 AM
Good point. i will try to be more like you.
If only the Olympics weren't in my backyard, and the government wasn't banning people from busking on the streets, then maybe your advice would work.
thanks for the effort though.
And like i said, I'm not mad.
I don't get hurt feelings from people who call me a dirty ugly harping hippy.
I'm excited for this festival and I can't wait to go.
I've never been to the states, but I'm slowing starting to realize that I should watch what I say or people like you will strike me down in a heartbeat.

BROKENDOLL
01-26-2010, 11:39 AM
fuck the haters, bang the drum!!! music didn't begin with an electric guitar.
If I had a long enough guitar cable, or 10 minutes to run home, it could!!!

Donthatetheplaya
01-26-2010, 11:39 AM
Dooney:

Fuck the world. Do what you want and whatever it takes to get you to coachella and back home safe.

Rock on.

Dooney
01-26-2010, 11:43 AM
welcome to coachella forums, I guess

BROKENDOLL
01-26-2010, 11:43 AM
Get job you fat cunt
Christ, Tupper, if you pound a drum like you make a post, it'll be like the intro for the Special Olympics...

BROKENDOLL
01-26-2010, 11:48 AM
welcome to coachella forums, I guess
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t925JwYXhVA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t925JwYXhVA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

discobotica
01-26-2010, 12:10 PM
Dooney:

Fuck the world. Do what you want and whatever it takes to get you to coachella and back home safe.

Rock on.

DOONEY......U WANT MAKE MONEY ON DA BEACH WHILE PLAYING UR DRUM?!?!?!?!?
.......................COME TO VENICE BEACH, CA!!!!!!!!! HOME OF THE BEST DRUM CIRCLES ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!

http://mordac.org/lebowski_la/images/0326_1842_0215.jpg

WANT SOME BOMB PUSSY WHILE YOU'RE AT IT? ......DONE!!!!!
(ORANGEY-RED BERET IS A LOOKER BRO!)

http://www.rwongphoto.com/RW4820_web.jpg

PERHAPS U JUST WANNA ACT A FOOL? ........EASY!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bellydancingbyzamoras.com/events/venice_beach/2002/images/venice2002_16.jpg

CAN'T MAKE THE JOURNEY SOUTH FROM BC CUZ YA GOTTA LOOK AFTER GRAMPS OR THE KIDDIES??!?!?!?!?!!? BRING 'EM WITH!!!!!!!

http://attractions.uptake.com/blog/files/2009/06/siesta_key_drum_circle3.jpg

http://www.escape-to-sarasota.com/images/Drum-Circle-10.jpg

RENT ON VENICE BEACH, CA = $0

MEMORIES DRUMMIN' WITH YOUR BUDDIES = PRICELESS

shotglass75
01-26-2010, 01:06 PM
If only the Olympics weren't in my backyard, and the government wasn't banning people from busking on the streets, then maybe your advice would work.
I've never been to the states, but I'm slowing starting to realize that I should watch what I say or people like you will strike me down in a heartbeat.

that was me actually trying to be nice.

Dooney
01-26-2010, 01:17 PM
amazing

Leeartlee
01-26-2010, 01:17 PM
The 60's are dead. Let drum circles die with them.

MassonaBlackEyes
01-26-2010, 01:18 PM
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2842/drstevebruleeveryonekno.jpg (http://img190.imageshack.us/i/drstevebruleeveryonekno.jpg/)

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-26-2010, 04:08 PM
this is too funny.

lol should I post the hilarious message you sent me? :lool

MassonaBlackEyes
01-26-2010, 04:10 PM
do it

discobotica
01-27-2010, 12:27 AM
lol should I post the hilarious message you sent me? :lool

DO IT! DO IT!

mcskye
01-27-2010, 11:55 AM
act quick...drum circle dolls on woot! http://www.woot.com/

mcskye
01-27-2010, 11:56 AM
http://sale.images.woot.com/Hip_Hop_Hippies_l9tDetail.jpg

Changoloco
01-27-2010, 02:24 PM
uhhhh...ok?
That doesn't really answer my question,
what I want to know is if they will take away my drums.
and just because i play the drums doesnt mean i'm a hippy.
if you're not going to answer my question,
then dont say anything please.
i'm not being rude, but you are.

It's the internet and I don't have to look you in the eyes. That means that I have the option of being rude when I would like to. And yes, if you play hand-drums, you are in fact a hippie.

Changoloco
01-27-2010, 02:35 PM
this is too funny.

You act as if $600 is a fortune! If you don't have $600, stay the fuck out of my country. I don't need your broke, hippie ass begging me for change.

SEEDYMIG420
01-27-2010, 09:24 PM
You act as if $600 is a fortune! If you don't have $600, stay the fuck out of my country. I don't need your broke, hippie ass begging me for change.

LOL!!!!!!

discobotica
01-28-2010, 09:15 PM

surriously tho, I wipe my ass with benjamins.......glad u not in my country, cuz we all ride spinnas in da U.S. biatch! stay in canada dooney........ya ho!

bluemamba
01-28-2010, 11:40 PM
Ill throw spare cash at anybody holding drums. Good idea.

bluemamba
01-28-2010, 11:41 PM
Doctor. Post that shit!

nbvcide
01-29-2010, 12:24 AM
you can go fuck yourself. If I see drums in your hands past 1 AM I'm going to put a fucking hole in them

do you go to sleep before the festival is over too?

you guys all sound like the biggest cry-baby pussies i've ever heard.. this is the biggest party of the year, man up and grow a pair.. if you can handle the bass of the dome till 4am, you can handle some drums that, you know what, aren't gonna be ANYWHERE NEAR where you're camping.. unless you're within one or two camping spots of these guys.. i don't play drums, have drums or would be involved in a drum circle, but you know what.....

i LIKE drum circles, fuck all yall..

nbvcide
01-29-2010, 12:27 AM
DOONEY......U WANT MAKE MONEY ON DA BEACH WHILE PLAYING UR DRUM?!?!?!?!?
.......................COME TO VENICE BEACH, CA!!!!!!!!! HOME OF THE BEST DRUM CIRCLES ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!

THIS...

there is nothing funner than the sunday evening Venice Beach drum circles..

mickflyy
01-29-2010, 12:44 PM
oh god please no ..... lol not all of us are stoned out of our minds

Botrocker
01-29-2010, 12:58 PM
I am stoned out of my mind at Coachella and they still get on my nerves a bit. Only a bit though.

CellarOwl
01-29-2010, 01:05 PM
I won't be playing it at the festival or in the campsite,
I only want to bring my drum in case I run out of cash and have to busk to make money for my flight ticket back home.

If you left the drum at home, you could save cash by not having to claim it as a second piece of luggage at the airport.

lexineffect
01-29-2010, 02:02 PM

$600 wtf airline are you flying? I booked mine from Vancouver for $391 return. I just got those from Expedia with Air Canada.

Neighborhood Creep
02-01-2010, 08:31 AM
This article was brought to my attention by a friend in New Hampshire, who said simply "damn hippies."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/U....MPLATE=DEFAUL T

The case of a young New Hampshire women who contracted a rare form of anthrax at a drum circle in December has done little to deter fans of the gatherings, which range from informal outdoor jam sessions to professionally run sessions in corporate conference rooms. Some focus on the music of specific cultures, while others promote spirituality, healing or a sense of community.

The Dec. 4 drum circle held at a campus ministry center in Durham was a monthly event advertised as "Good food! Fun music! Excellent company!" About 60 participants - most of them University of New Hampshire students - filled up on a pasta dinner then cleared away the tables in the center's great room to enjoy drumming games, music and dancing.

The woman who later became ill wasn't drumming that night. Instead, she was the first one to get up and dance, said Julie Corey, a drum circle facilitator hired to lead the session.

"I remember thanking her for that at the end of the night, because when she got up to dance, it inspired the other students," Corey said. "I know she was having a great time. We all were."

The woman became ill a few days later and by Christmas, had been diagnosed with gastrointestinal anthrax, an extremely rare form of the potentially fatal bacterial disease. Her condition has improved from critical, and as of this week, she was able to speak to state health officials.

Those conversations bolstered the theory that she likely swallowed anthrax spores propelled into the air by vigorous drumming, deputy state epidemiologist Dr. Jodie Dionne-Odom said Wednesday. Tests have confirmed that anthrax spores found on two of the center's drums and elsewhere in the building were the same strain that infected the woman

Theijuiel
02-01-2010, 08:34 AM
Those conversations bolstered the theory that she likely swallowed anthrax spores propelled into the air by vigorous drumming, deputy state epidemiologist Dr. Jodie Dionne-Odom said Wednesday. Tests have confirmed that anthrax spores found on two of the center's drums and elsewhere in the building were the same strain that infected the woman

Now hippies are terrorists? Way to go Homeland Security.

Dooney
02-02-2010, 11:02 AM
$600 wtf airline are you flying? I booked mine from Vancouver for $391 return. I just got those from Expedia with Air Canada.

Fair enough. I just checked expedia and the cheapest flight I could get was $500 return, no taxes included....minus the extra baggage fee for my drum.

I will keep looking though, maybe there will be some last minute deals.

Flying from Bellingham is $100 cheaper, but it's also in USD.

Again, I just want every to know that I am so excited about going to Coachella, and nothing that you say or do can make me think that everyone who lives in the US is jaded like most of the people who have posted on this thread. I love North America, as should you.

Can't wait for you to see how Canadian chicks party:)

bmanjam
02-02-2010, 12:23 PM
Anger leads to hatred, and hatred leads to the dark side of the force... Which is where my tent is gonna be set up at.

nbvcide
02-02-2010, 04:29 PM
Fair enough. I just checked expedia and the cheapest flight I could get was $500 return, no taxes included....minus the extra baggage fee for my drum.

how big is your drum, that it can't be a carry-on?

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Can't wait for you to see how Canadian chicks party:)

I cant wait either, I need another reason to mock Canadians.

apoxtle
02-02-2010, 07:48 PM
welcome to america

mptothedc
02-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Oh Coachella. The time of year when spring blooms and love is in the air. The event where we listen to some kick ass music. And the place where Canadians and Americans show their inner most passion for one another.

Chelaw
02-02-2010, 08:20 PM
i dont mind a drum circle at a beach party or some other kind of hippy gathering when i'm too drunk to care but please dont fucking drum next to my tent when i'm trying to sleep at coachella.

bluemamba
02-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Can i bang your drum??

Jankypirate
02-03-2010, 10:35 AM
I love the drum circles.

I don't go to coachella, especially camp out at coachella, to SLEEP!!

So bring the drum. Fuck the haters. Ill drum with ya, and so will a lot of other people.

Don't worry. They talk so much shit on here because they have no balls in real life.

Theijuiel
02-03-2010, 10:42 AM
I have one request, could you guys please keep the rhythm instead of just drumming noise? Kthanksbai.

canexplain
02-03-2010, 10:52 AM
Feel lucky whiners ...... cr*****

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/drum3.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/drum2.gif
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/drum1.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/drum-1.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/drum4.jpg

Dooney
02-03-2010, 01:00 PM
Can i bang your drum??

yes you may

lexineffect
02-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Drum circles GENERALLY suck for the following reason. They are participated in by people with vastly varying skill levels. Think of a group of singers, singing at 2am in a circle. It only takes one or two who can't sing to make it hurt your ears. It is the same with drum circles. It is also becuase there are a lot of crap hippies who buy a poor quality djembe and think that is a ticket to impose noise on others. If you can drum and practice and know how to play percussion then I will enjoy it. If you are a rank amateur and just like making noise then can it.

bluemamba
02-04-2010, 01:02 PM
yes you may

WIN!

Dooney
02-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Drum circles GENERALLY suck for the following reason. They are participated in by people with vastly varying skill levels. Think of a group of singers, singing at 2am in a circle. It only takes one or two who can't sing to make it hurt your ears. It is the same with drum circles. It is also becuase there are a lot of crap hippies who buy a poor quality djembe and think that is a ticket to impose noise on others. If you can drum and practice and know how to play percussion then I will enjoy it. If you are a rank amateur and just like making noise then can it.

Is it just me, or has this thread gone far beyond the question that it asks...you are comparing singing to drumming, which is odd. I get what your trying to say, but if that's the case, then you can compare a drum circle to a circle of people chugging beer, or smoking a bong...it only takes one inexperienced person to puke all over the other people in the circle to make it suck....which we all know is going to happen anyways.

I hope that you will enjoy my well practiced drumming, but if I happen to puke on you from too much beer, I apologize ahead of time.

juloxx
02-08-2010, 10:57 AM
If you are tripping, drum circles fuck with you. Man that shit sounds crazy

That being said, dont be assholes with your drums. I like having energy all 3 days of the festival and if a stupid hippy drum circle just makes a racket all night that would suck dick. I will eat 3 steak sandwiches for every annoying drummer in a circle. Make all you vegan hippies turn over in your grave.

MantisMel
02-08-2010, 10:59 AM
who fucking cares, drum circles fucking blow.

GuyInTucson
02-08-2010, 11:06 AM
http://a367.yahoofs.com/shopping/3123032/simg_t_msimg_t_o20032995092003299509jpg260?rm_____ DIFEtQgRb

donkey sex
02-08-2010, 11:26 AM
What’s the deal with drum circles? Bunch of men without deodorant whose goal is to turn each other on. Bride and groom on their wedding day have less passionate eye contact. There’s always one guy who bobs his head up and down trying to get people to look at him while he’s on the bongos. “The more I move my head and get people looking at me, the more I become the clear group leader”. Why do you want to be the leader anyway? Going to put that on your employment resume? 'Bongo leader' - We meet under the pier and get in a circle. I create positive vibes.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/24/l_2741b280947a4cd1acec451e1358440e.jpg

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-08-2010, 11:31 AM
yes you may

nuh uh uh!
that's not very Canadian of you, now is it?
shame on you!

Dooney
02-08-2010, 11:54 AM
nuh uh uh!
that's not very Canadian of you, now is it?
shame on you!

OOOHHHH...riiiight!
Fucking my way around isnt the canadian way...i said that, didn't I?
hmmmm....I take it back.

nbvcide
02-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Drum circles GENERALLY suck for the following reason. They are participated in by people with vastly varying skill levels. Think of a group of singers, singing at 2am in a circle. It only takes one or two who can't sing to make it hurt your ears.

oh? like the karaoke they have every, single year in the campground? yeah, way to reinforce your point..

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-08-2010, 01:50 PM
OOOHHHH...riiiight!
hmmmm....I take it back.

Im surprised you'd even consider it. But then again, I dont know many attractive hookers, so maybe it would be the right job for you.

Devin the Dude
02-08-2010, 01:58 PM
Why do you want to be the leader anyway? Going to put that on your employment resume? 'Bongo leader' - We meet under the pier and get in a circle. I create positive vibes.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/24/l_2741b280947a4cd1acec451e1358440e.jpg

THISlol

prettydirtything
02-08-2010, 07:54 PM
http://a367.yahoofs.com/shopping/3123032/simg_t_msimg_t_o20032995092003299509jpg260?rm_____ DIFEtQgRb

I don't know why it took 3 pages for this to come up. Thats all i was waiting for.

Slayer!

;-)

brfilora
02-09-2010, 08:25 AM
Looks like Purdue's claim of "worlds largest drum" is bullshit...

Feel lucky whiners ...... cr*****

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/drum3.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/drum2.gif
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/drum1.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/drum-1.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/drum4.jpg

mickflyy
02-09-2010, 11:31 AM
I don't know why it took 3 pages for this to come up. Thats all i was waiting for.

Slayer!

;-)

i haaaattteee hippies... that shit is comedy

Theijuiel
02-09-2010, 12:07 PM
http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/49bf932d3dd1efee44465d2858a34b621255049167_full.jp g
HAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please say NO to drum circles. :)

stuporfly
02-09-2010, 12:53 PM
Is it cool to walk into the middle of a drum circle and take a shit? I mean, if I'm feeling the rhythms and the vibe and all that other crap, and suddenly I feel like I've gotta pay tribute by squatting in the middle of all that bongo love and squeeze out a steaming turd, is that gonna be alright? I mean, I'll probably do it anyway if I see a drum circle break out, but I'm just wondering what the response to that might be.

Will it matter if I've eaten a burgerrito beforehand?

greghead
02-09-2010, 01:24 PM

I will keep looking though, maybe there will be some last minute deals.

Flying from Bellingham is $100 cheaper, but it's also in USD.

Again, I just want every to know that I am so excited about going to Coachella, and nothing that you say or do can make me think that everyone who lives in the US is jaded like most of the people who have posted on this thread. I love North America, as should you.

I'm confused by this post, so please clarify for me. Did you only buy a one-way ticket? If so, why did you think that was a good idea.

Secondly, and in reference to an earlier post, who the fuck busks with a drum and expects people to give her money? You're not playing a violin concerto or doing covers on an acoustic guitar or even playing sub-par jazz on a trumpet or tenor sax, you're playing a djembe. Good luck.

EDIT: And don't bet on too many last-minute deals, you're better off dropping the cash now.

donkey sex
02-09-2010, 01:27 PM
man's best friend

metalfag
02-09-2010, 01:27 PM
OOOHHHH...riiiight!
hmmmm....I take it back.

just sayin mss canada-vagina-drummer, you didnt have to respond to any of these, you silly goose

donkey sex
02-09-2010, 01:38 PM
Is it cool to walk into the middle of a drum circle and take a shit? I mean, if I'm feeling the rhythms and the vibe and all that other crap, and suddenly I feel like I've gotta pay tribute by squatting in the middle of all that bongo love and squeeze out a steaming turd, is that gonna be alright? I mean, I'll probably do it anyway if I see a drum circle break out, but I'm just wondering what the response to that might be.

Will it matter if I've eaten a burgerrito beforehand?

wonder if they lose concentration

wstsidela
02-09-2010, 02:34 PM
I hate drum circles!

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42869000/jpg/_42869695_riot_ap416.jpg

stuporfly
02-09-2010, 02:40 PM
wonder if they lose concentration

I'll let you know.

donkey sex
02-09-2010, 02:57 PM
"drum circle breaking out in sector b3" "hose em down" "roger that"

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-09-2010, 04:04 PM
just sayin mss canada-vagina-drummer, you didnt have to respond to any of these, you silly goose

It's the Canadian Way to make yourself look stupid. Thats why they didnt win the war.

juloxx
02-09-2010, 04:07 PM
I hate drum circles!

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42869000/jpg/_42869695_riot_ap416.jpg

Almost as much as I hate fat people

http://www.ratemyeverything.net/ImageDatabase/PostImages/6395/Large/Go_Be_Fat_Somewhere_Else.jpg

Dooney
02-10-2010, 10:25 AM

You're right, I didn't have to respond to any of it.
I got my answer from this thread,
and now it's just turned into something completely different.
Thanks for the entertainment guys.

Dooney
02-10-2010, 10:35 AM
I'm confused by this post, so please clarify for me. Did you only buy a one-way ticket? If so, why did you think that was a good idea. Secondly, and in reference to an earlier post, who the fuck busks with a drum and expects people to give her money? You're not playing a violin concerto or doing covers on an acoustic guitar or even playing sub-par jazz on a trumpet or tenor sax, you're playing a djembe. Good luck.
EDIT: And don't bet on too many last-minute deals, you're better off dropping the cash now.

I am not rich, nor do I wipe my ass with benjamins. I have a job, but I don't have the money right now to afford a return ticket from vancouver to california, because I spent my last dime on my coachella ticket, so I will buy a last minute ticket because I have no other choice. And I would like to spend some time traveling in california, so I will busk my way around, and if you don't give my broke ass money, then I'm sure someone else will. And I don't care if you don't want my dirty hippy ass in your country, because I'm coming there anyways:)
Like I said, you have answered my question, most of you hate drum circles, so I will not play my drum at the festival, I was just making sure that it would not taken away from me.

greghead
02-10-2010, 10:38 AM
I am not rich, nor do I wipe my ass with benjamins. I have a job, but I don't have the money right now to afford a return ticket from vancouver to california, because I spent my last dime on my coachella ticket, so I will buy a last minute ticket because I have no other choice. And I would like to spend some time traveling in california, so I will busk my way around, and if you don't give my broke ass money, then I'm sure someone else will. And I don't care if you don't want my dirty hippy ass in your country, because I'm coming there anyways:)
Like I said, you have answered my question, most of you hate drum circles, so I will not play my drum at the festival, I was just making sure that it would not taken away from me.

? Who said I didn't want you in my country? I thoroughly enjoy the company of Canadians.

I'm merely curious why you would opt to buy two one-way tickets, instead of a round-trip ticket that will inevitably be cheaper in the end?

And no one is going to take away your drum, we Americans are a tad more polite than this forum would suggest. Plus, you're in a place where everyone likes music. Just don't bang your drum at 3 AM and I don't think you will have any issues.

Dooney
02-10-2010, 12:35 PM
? Who said I didn't want you in my country? I thoroughly enjoy the company of Canadians.

I'm merely curious why you would opt to buy two one-way tickets, instead of a round-trip ticket that will inevitably be cheaper in the end?

And no one is going to take away your drum, we Americans are a tad more polite than this forum would suggest. Plus, you're in a place where everyone likes music. Just don't bang your drum at 3 AM and I don't think you will have any issues.

maybe if u read the entire thread you would understand what im saying

greghead
02-10-2010, 01:51 PM
I have read the entire thread and I get that you are poor. If you only had enough money for one-way, why not wait a couple weeks until you get paid again? Two one-ways will leave you even poorer than before. Do you not understand this? Try saving your money next time and you won't be in such a tight spot.

Either way, you're kind of annoying, so I am going to put you on ignore now. Have fun at the fest.

Leeartlee
02-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Drum circles ----> Budgeting Coachella

......riiiiiiight

canexplain
02-10-2010, 02:40 PM
Wow you guys and gals are sure hard on our canadian friends. At least Dooney takes it in stride and doesn't seem to be bothered by the usual suspects. cr*****

Dooney
02-10-2010, 02:42 PM
Wow you guys and gals are sure hard on our canadian friends. At least Dooney takes it in stride and doesn't seem to be bothered by the usual suspects. cr*****

thanks friend

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Do you not understand this?

Dont blame her, she's Canadian

Dooney
02-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Dont blame her, she's Canadian

I can't tell if your trying to be nice, or making fun of me for the 100th time,
but thanks Dr.

I AM CANADIAN!!!

Leeartlee
02-11-2010, 09:49 AM
I'll clarify: It's the 100th time

Dooney
02-11-2010, 09:50 AM

canexplain
02-11-2010, 09:55 AM
so Dooney, ever go to bumbershoot? I am thinking of hitting it this summer if these festivals don't pick up. cr*****

Changoloco
02-11-2010, 10:34 AM
http://www.unbossed.com/media/1/20060628-Hippies.jpg

Dooney
02-11-2010, 10:35 AM
OOOO.....I GET MY OWN DOOR!

Changoloco
02-11-2010, 01:27 PM
OOOO.....I GET MY OWN DOOR!

The truth is that there is no side door. If you try to find it, a band of thugs will come out and gank you for all of your spare change. The only way to thwart them is to wear ten times as much patchouli as you usually do. Thugs hate patchouli, as do 99% of the population. Why? Because it smells like you rolled around in a field of cow dung.

mickflyy
02-11-2010, 02:39 PM
are all canadians hippies? or are all hippies canadians?

canexplain
02-11-2010, 02:52 PM
http://www.unbossed.com/media/1/20060628-Hippies.jpg

I have that sign in my kitchen. Along with "Hippies Always Welcome"... cr*****

creative_user_name
02-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Drum circles are the modern version of circle jerks

Just ejactulate all over each other! You know you want to!

No shit dude - the only thing WORSE than a drum circle is tens of thousands of dead heads on acid, dancing around like fags to the worst fucking music ever made, all the while thinking that something special is actually occurring.

GAY.

lizng
02-11-2010, 07:27 PM
No shit dude - the only thing WORSE than a drum circle is tens of thousands of dead heads on acid, dancing around like fags to the worst fucking music ever made, all the while thinking that something special is actually occurring.

GAY.

Huh, so THAT'S what gay means? Enlightening. Thanks bro.

kleverkillsme
02-11-2010, 08:08 PM

Can i just say if she brings the fuckin drum who cares? really? its a celebration of music and everyone having a good time, not taking shits in drum circles cuz you hate them or think you have to physically take it from someone and breaking it,(look away!!) if you have a problem take it up with security. Bang your drum as loud as you want!! As for previous posts hating this poor foreigner, its people like you who give Americans a bad name. Dooney! Welcome to So Cal!! I hope you have a great time at coachella!! If i see you trying to make your hustle to get home i would most definetly drop a couple bills your way so you can get home. All you haters need to stop drinking that haterade!!!
Peace out!!!

canexplain
02-11-2010, 08:55 PM
Can i just say if she brings the fuckin drum who cares? really? its a celebration of music and everyone having a good time, not taking shits in drum circles cuz you hate them or think you have to physically take it from someone and breaking it,(look away!!) if you have a problem take it up with security. Bang your drum as loud as you want!! As for previous posts hating this poor foreigner, its people like you who give Americans a bad name. Dooney! Welcome to So Cal!! I hope you have a great time at coachella!! If i see you trying to make your hustle to get home i would most definetly drop a couple bills your way so you can get home. All you haters need to stop drinking that haterade!!!
Peace out!!!

That's a pretty good post for someone under 10 posts ... +5 ... cr*****

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Peace out!!!

You used "cuz" in a sentence. What makes you think anything you say is valid?

hungryreggae
02-11-2010, 10:23 PM
I don't go to coachella, especially camp out at coachella, to SLEEP!!
Straight up.
I seriously hope none of these people are able to make it to Chella this year. What a bunch of bitches.

Is this a joke? You guys can't all possibly hate your lives this much. If it's a joke then I'm all for it, but otherwise shut the fuck up. The other festivals I've been to were all-night parties and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

If you only had enough money for one-way, why not wait a couple weeks until you get paid again? Two one-ways will leave you even poorer than before. Do you not understand this? Try saving your money next time and you won't be in such a tight spot.
She said she wants to travel. She doesn't know when she's flying back. Do you not understand this?

I'll clarify: It's the 100th time
Alright, this was pretty fucking funny.

Dooney
02-12-2010, 08:56 AM
...wat

you can't spell either, but no one takes you seriously anyways.

canexplain
02-12-2010, 09:24 AM
Morning Dooney, so I am all excited about the olympics up at your place tonight. Are you interested or meh on them? cr*****

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-12-2010, 03:05 PM
you can't spell either, but no one takes you seriously anyways.

learn to internet, n00b :rolleyes

"wat" is internet

With every post you make, you further prove my point that Canadians are worthless scum.

OnlyNonStranger
02-12-2010, 03:16 PM
I will fight you.

donkey sex
02-12-2010, 03:41 PM
"incense and vials of patchouli oil" "check" "well tuned bongo" "check" "hemp shorts" "check" "okay, lets get our nappy bearded faces out on the street to hitch hike" "alright brother" "I cant wait to play" "I cant either" "been working on some new riddems " "let me hear before we go" "(hits drum with eyes closed and head moving up and down) dung, dung, dugga, dung, da, da, da, dugga" "that real irie" "I'll lead out with it at the circle" "yes aye"

Dooney
02-17-2010, 09:21 PM
learn to internet, n00b :rolleyes

"wat" is internet

With every post you make, you further prove my point that Canadians are worthless scum.

Did you just use the word "internet" as a verb?
like, to internet?
and were you trying to spell knob,
or noob? I guess you're just interneting,
or whatever you call it.
And just cuz (ya, I said it) your a raging douchebag doesn't mean I hate all americans.

Dooney
02-17-2010, 09:23 PM
"incense and vials of patchouli oil" "check" "well tuned bongo" "check" "hemp shorts" "check" "okay, lets get our nappy bearded faces out on the street to hitch hike" "alright brother" "I cant wait to play" "I cant either" "been working on some new riddems " "let me hear before we go" "(hits drum with eyes closed and head moving up and down) dung, dung, dugga, dung, da, da, da, dugga" "that real irie" "I'll lead out with it at the circle" "yes aye"

Are you confusing hippies with Jamaicans?

Dooney
02-17-2010, 09:24 PM
Morning Dooney, so I am all excited about the olympics up at your place tonight. Are you interested or meh on them? cr*****

I like sports, but not so much the craziness the Olympics in my back yard has caused so far, it's been fun though, good parties, fun people, warmest province in all of Canada....I can't complain:)

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-17-2010, 09:57 PM
Did you just use the word "internet" as a verb?
like, to internet?
and were you trying to spell knob,
or noob? I guess you're just interneting,
or whatever you call it.
And just cuz (ya, I said it) your a raging douchebag doesn't mean I hate all americans.

I swear you get more stupid by the minute.
Forever proving Canadians are worthless.

OnlyNonStranger
02-18-2010, 05:48 PM
Yeah dude, you are making us all look bad.

canexplain
02-18-2010, 06:01 PM
There are some assholes in Canada. Doh .... With that said, I have never met a Canadian I didn't like. They like to party, they are polite, and all in all some pretty good people. Rage and his lady are good examples even though sometimes here, you might not think that. IMO .... cr*****

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-18-2010, 06:50 PM
Its past 6:00, shouldnt you be in bed? :rolleyes

bluemamba
02-19-2010, 11:06 AM
lol

SunshineSara
02-19-2010, 12:27 PM
I love drum banging hippies! Forget about these fucktards on here and please don't let them influence your thoughts and views of the States-we do have some very nice people too :0). You should join the Wakarusa forum we all love hippies and drum circles and the people are kind, caring, intellectual, and overall amazing! Wakarusa welcomes drum circles! you should check out this festie, it's not a bunch of bitches living off mommy and daddy and think they are the cat's meow, you all make me sick and ashamed!

SunshineSara
02-19-2010, 12:30 PM
This is to Dooney /\

Changoloco
02-19-2010, 01:16 PM
I love drum banging hippies! Forget about these fucktards on here and please don't let them influence your thoughts and views of the States-we do have some very nice people too :0). You should join the Wakarusa forum we all love hippies and drum circles and the people are kind, caring, intellectual, and overall amazing! Wakarusa welcomes drum circles! you should check out this festie, it's not a bunch of bitches living off mommy and daddy and think they are the cat's meow, you all make me sick and ashamed!

The word "hippie" comes from the contraction of the word hypocrite. So if that's your thing, more power to you. Wakarusa? Really? A bunch of jam bands? You can't even put that festival in the same category as Coachella. As far as your statement about us being a bunch of bitches living off of Mommy and Daddy, that's what the majority of hippies that I know do. I own a business, 2 houses(in Lake Tahoe) and multiple vehicles. All of these things, I have gained on my own. I am from a very blue collar background and I have had to work hard my entire life to get what I have.

Furthermore, if you can't understand internet snarkiness then, take your hippie ass out into the wilderness where there is no internet to offend you. You are pathetic excuse of life and please, stop wasting my oxygen.

As far as your statement, "I love drum banging hippies!" I love drum banging them too, in fact, I'd like to bang their drums right up their asses.
Now take your "moonflower" ass back to the Wakarusa forums and pine about Umphreys McGee you dipshit.

canexplain
02-19-2010, 01:51 PM
The word "hippie" comes from the contraction of the word hypocrite. So if that's your thing, more power to you. Wakarusa? Really? A bunch of jam bands? You can't even put that festival in the same category as Coachella. As far as your statement about us being a bunch of bitches living off of Mommy and Daddy, that's what the majority of hippies that I know do. I own a business, 2 houses(in Lake Tahoe) and multiple vehicles. All of these things, I have gained on my own. I am from a very blue collar background and I have had to work hard my entire life to get what I have.

Furthermore, if you can't understand internet snarkiness then, take your hippie ass out into the wilderness where there is no internet to offend you. You are pathetic excuse of life and please, stop wasting my oxygen.

As far as your statement, "I love drum banging hippies!" I love drum banging them too, in fact, I'd like to bang their drums right up their asses.
Now take your "moonflower" ass back to the Wakarusa forums and pine about Umphreys McGee you dipshit.

Hippie is derived from the word hip
If you know about Umphreys McGee on the waka board then you must have been on there you “hypocrite"
I don' have my own business but I have most the things you said and I am a hippie
People on the waka board think most people on this board suck so it's even there
You don't own this board and you are not a mod so anyone can be here and say anything they want even without your fucking permission

So get your act together before you make your 100 post and see if you can post something Intelligent, Hipster..

cr*****

BTW what is a fucking Nexxus in your avatar?

Changoloco
02-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Hippie is derived from the word hip
If you know about Umphreys McGee on the waka board then you must have been on there you “hypocrite"
I don' have my own business but I have most the things you said and I am a hippie
People on the waka board think most people on this board suck so it's even there
You don't own this board and you are not a mod so anyone can be here and say anything they want even without your fucking permission

So get your act together before you make your 100 post and see if you can post something Intelligent, Hipster..

cr*****

BTW what is a fucking Nexxus in your avatar?

It took me a whole 5 seconds to google wakarusa and find out that Umphrey's is on the line up. So your assumption was completely wrong. I have not ever looked at the Wakarusa board, ever. If you don't know what Nexxus is then, I don't feel the need to explain it to you. Figure it out. Congratulations on that self-admitted hippie thing, I'm really proud of you, really! Do you want a fucking patchouli cookie for that?

PS:Would a self-admitted hippie express such hostility? I thought the hippie bible's moral code prohibited aggression!

Monklish
02-19-2010, 02:16 PM
Actually hippie derives from hipster. Was originally used to describe beatniks.

canexplain
02-19-2010, 02:34 PM
Actually hippie derives from hipster. Was originally used to describe beatniks.

According to lexicographer Jesse Sheidlower, the principal American editor of the Oxford English Dictionary, the terms hipster and hippie derive from the word hip, whose origins remain unknown.

Yes you dumb fuck, this does come from wiki but it quotes a good source. cr****

Dooney
02-20-2010, 05:50 PM
Yeah dude, you are making us all look bad.

One dumb person makes all Canadians look stupid? Well alright then, I'll stop being different and asking questions, just to make everybody happy....

... or I will fight you.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-20-2010, 05:52 PM
Nuh-uh-uh, that's not the Canadian way!

Dooney
02-20-2010, 06:10 PM
...wat

While we're on the topic of word research,

A wat (derived from the Sanskrit word वात Vattaka) is a monastery temple in Cambodia, Thailand, or Laos. The word "wat" means "school."

Maybe you should go back to wat and learn to stop being such a jerk

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-20-2010, 06:12 PM
hahahahahahahahah, im literally "loling"

Bud Luster
02-20-2010, 06:14 PM
I think drum circles may be the only thing more annoying than Lufs.

Dooney
02-21-2010, 10:41 AM
I think drum circles may be the only thing more annoying than Lufs.

I beg to differ, I find crotch-hugging gold spandex tights get on my nerves,
but to each their own

Bud Luster
02-21-2010, 01:25 PM
They aren't supposed to get on your nerves. They are supposed to get all up in your business.

SunshineSara
02-22-2010, 10:48 AM
Looks like there isn't much business to be up in-small weiner?

Bud Luster
02-22-2010, 11:03 AM
Probably cuz there's a vagina up in there. The vagina is smoking a cigarette though, you may have mistaken that for a penis.

daxton
02-22-2010, 11:37 AM

You'll do just fine once you get here, Dooney. The board is particulary aggro, but I think you'll find plenty of cool people once you arrive. Jokingly, before a trip overseas I said I was going to pretend I was Canadian so Europeans didn't immediately think I was a retard. Some of the people in here are a great example of why we don't have the best rep. Embarassing. I mean, I love my country and all, but it's so fucking easy to spot Americans in other countries. They're the abnoxious arrogant morons, generally.

SunshineSara
02-22-2010, 11:59 AM
You'll do just fine once you get here, Dooney. The board is particulary aggro, but I think you'll find plenty of cool people once you arrive. Jokingly, before a trip overseas I said I was going to pretend I was Canadian so Europeans didn't immediately think I was a retard. Some of the people in here are a great example of why we don't have the best rep. Embarassing. I mean, I love my country and all, but it's so fucking easy to spot Americans in other countries. They're the abnoxious arrogant morons, generally.

Nicely said Daxton!

oklein
02-22-2010, 01:00 PM
Canada? (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/23/sports/olympics/23hockey.html)

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-22-2010, 03:17 PM

gtfo you commie

Changoloco
02-23-2010, 09:00 AM

LOL!!! You know that if you hate Americans so much, there is always the option of moving your dumb ass out of this country. I really don't care if your autophobic ass likes us or not.

juloxx
02-23-2010, 09:02 AM
USA! USA! USA! USA!

daxton
02-23-2010, 10:39 AM
LOL!!! You know that if you hate Americans so much, there is always the option of moving your dumb ass out of this country. I really don't care if your autophobic ass likes us or not.

Haha. For the record, I'm not a fan of drum circles. And I'm not against Americans, per se. Just stupid people that perpetuate the stereotype. My statement wasn't directed at anyone in particular. It was mostly meant to unscare the Candian chick. And I don't expect anyone to care what or who I like. Come on. That's just silly.

Changoloco
02-23-2010, 11:16 AM
Haha. For the record, I'm not a fan of drum circles. And I'm not against Americans, per se. Just stupid people that perpetuate the stereotype. My statement wasn't directed at anyone in particular. It was mostly meant to unscare the Candian chick. And I don't expect anyone to care what or who I like. Come on. That's just silly.

So what you are saying is that you are trying to get some Canadian ass?

daxton
02-23-2010, 11:45 AM
So what you are saying is that you are trying to get some Canadian ass?

Hey, I'm not ruling it out. Equal opportunist here.

Changoloco
02-23-2010, 11:52 AM
Hey, I'm not ruling it out. Equal opportunist here.

Be careful, Canadian vaginas have TEH AIDZ NEEDLEZ inside of them. It's kind of the Canadian version of the pussy troll.http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ihSEBDHd78s/0.jpg

Leeartlee
02-23-2010, 12:17 PM
The word "hippie" comes from the contraction of the word hypocrite.

I've seen some stupid shit on here, but you're giving those idiots a run for their money

TomAz
02-23-2010, 12:21 PM

have you ever seen German tourists? or Japanese?

daxton
02-23-2010, 12:30 PM
have you ever seen German tourists? or Japanese?

Point taken.

daxton
02-23-2010, 12:33 PM
Be careful, Canadian vaginas have TEH AIDZ NEEDLEZ inside of them. It's kind of the Canadian version of the pussy troll.http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ihSEBDHd78s/0.jpg

What makes you think I'm a dude?

canexplain
02-23-2010, 12:53 PM
It took me a whole 5 seconds to google wakarusa and find out that Umphrey's is on the line up. So your assumption was completely wrong. I have not ever looked at the Wakarusa board, ever. If you don't know what Nexxus is then, I don't feel the need to explain it to you. Figure it out. Congratulations on that self-admitted hippie thing, I'm really proud of you, really! Do you want a fucking patchouli cookie for that?

PS:Would a self-admitted hippie express such hostility? I thought the hippie bible's moral code prohibited aggression!

Hey dumb fuck ..... this is nexxus

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/nexxus.png

I guess that is what you mean then. Since you are so concerned that you would put this word in your avitar sig, are you a hairdresser then I am thinking? So go back to your little studio and fix some hair and then when you get your thoughts together, come on back and make an ass of yourself again. You have no clue how a hippie thinks. cr*****

SunshineSara
02-24-2010, 06:28 AM
You make me smile canexplain! NICE!

Changoloco
02-24-2010, 10:20 AM
Hey dumb fuck ..... this is nexxus

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/nexxus.png

I guess that is what you mean then. Since you are so concerned that you would put this word in your avitar sig, are you a hairdresser then I am thinking? So go back to your little studio and fix some hair and then when you get your thoughts together, come on back and make an ass of yourself again. You have no clue how a hippie thinks. cr*****

You are funny kid. I was seeing the Grateful Dead when you were in diapers. But, no, I have no idea how hippies think. For the record, the nexxus in my profile is not the shampoo. It is a free internet and I will make an ass of myself whenever I like, thanks!

PS:I love how you call me a dumbass and then mispell avatar. You are full of win. I can tell by your 10000+ posts.

Thanks for making me laugh this morning, I needed it.

canexplain
02-24-2010, 10:34 AM
You are funny kid. I was seeing the Grateful Dead when you were in diapers. But, no, I have no idea how hippies think. For the record, the nexxus in my profile is not the shampoo. It is a free internet and I will make an ass of myself whenever I like, thanks!

PS:I love how you call me a dumbass and then mispell avatar. You are full of win. I can tell by your 10000+ posts.

Thanks for making me laugh this morning, I needed it.

Then that is spelled NEXUS NOT NEXXUS. Just saying. BTW, I think I was seeing bands when YOU were still in diapers dude just to let you know. If you weren't born in the 40's don't even go there. cr******

Libertas Tranquilitas
02-24-2010, 10:49 AM
I certainly don't want to incite some heated conversation or begin a war of words with a group of simpletons but I have to say I find a few things on this tread both disturbing and sadly telling.

(1) This young woman had a fully valid and innocent question

(2) She was almost instantly attacked by aformentioned "simpletons"

(3) To attack anyone base on where they are from is truly what gives the people of the United State of America the reputation of being a narcissistic and sad nation.

(4) As soon as the original poster made reference to the fact that she was a woman, many of you pathetic asses began calling her ugly ect. Do you have any idea just how "small" you've made yourself.

(5) I too am coming from Canada for this show. I would like to formally and respectfully issue a challenge to every big talking jackass on this page to put your money where your mouth is and meet me at the place of your choosing(outside of the venue) for a good old fashion man to man fist fight. Leave your guns and shit in your glove-box and come have a chat with a Canadian who's got something to teach you about respect.

ps There's a link to my email in my profile...balls in your court fellas!

stuporfly
02-24-2010, 10:56 AM
You are funny kid. I was seeing the Grateful Dead when you were in diapers.

Oh, dear...

canexplain
02-24-2010, 10:59 AM
I certainly don't want to incite some heated conversation or begin a war of words with a group of simpletons but I have to say I find a few things on this tread both disturbing and sadly telling.

(1) This young woman had a fully valid and innocent question

(2) She was almost instantly attacked by aformentioned "simpletons"

(3) To attack anyone base on where they are from is truly what gives the people of the United State of America the reputation of being a narcissistic and sad nation.

(4) As soon as the original poster made reference to the fact that she was a woman, many of you pathetic asses began calling her ugly ect. Do you have any idea just how "small" you've made yourself.

(5) I too am coming from Canada for this show. I would like to formally and respectfully issue a challenge to every big talking jackass on this page to put your money where your mouth is and meet me at the place of your choosing(outside of the venue) for a good old fashion man to man fist fight. Leave your guns and shit in your glove-box and come have a chat with a Canadian who's got something to teach you about respect.

ps There's a link to my email in my profile...balls in your court fellas!

There is no reason to want to fight dude. It's just this board. I was not flaming Dooney and she did ask a generic question that got a lot of feedback. Just ignore the idiots that are like that here, come on down from Canada, and enjoy the show. I guess expect from your post though, you will get flamed also. No place for fights eh. cr****

canexplain
02-24-2010, 11:00 AM
Oh, dear...

He didn't know he was picking on "Old Coot" :) cr*****

Libertas Tranquilitas
02-24-2010, 11:09 AM
@canexplain

Trust me my friend, I am generally very slow to anger and rarely resort to physical violence. This is however a very particular scenario where I am quite simply saying all you big talking jackasses hiding behind your keyboards are just the type I don't mind taching a lesson to. Like I said, if any of you f-balls have the stones, just drop me an email. Who knows, after I kick your ass at Coachella maybe we'd become the best of friends...

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-24-2010, 10:20 PM
:lool

oh lurkers, they're hilarious. And when they're Canadian, they're not only fun to laugh with, but AT! :rotfl

For the record, canexplain is older than life itself

weeklymix
02-24-2010, 10:21 PM
There are cave paintings of canexplain.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-24-2010, 10:22 PM
canexplain was around to witness the plate tectonics that created the caves in which his paintings reside

weeklymix
02-24-2010, 10:23 PM
Zeus himself was smoked out by canexplain.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-24-2010, 10:24 PM
canexplain baught the dinosaurs ciggies when they werent old enough to go into the liquor store.

weeklymix
02-24-2010, 10:26 PM
Abe Lincoln dedicated the Gettysburg Address to canexplain.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-24-2010, 10:29 PM
canexplain was around to witness the birth and death of the Latin language, or all language for that matter.

weeklymix
02-24-2010, 10:30 PM
"Canexplain is one bad-ass motherfucker" - Father Time

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-24-2010, 10:32 PM
"Canexplain helped me create the seven wonders of the world. We were going to create more but we ran out of herb to guide us." - Mother Earth

weeklymix
02-24-2010, 10:34 PM
The concept of tennis balls on walkers was invented by canexplain.

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-24-2010, 10:35 PM
canexplain is old

weeklymix
02-24-2010, 10:36 PM
"Et tu, canexplain?" - Julius Caesar

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-24-2010, 10:39 PM
canexplain and Napoleon were homies.

juloxx
02-24-2010, 10:46 PM
I would be really sad right now if I was this canexplain fella

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-24-2010, 10:48 PM
He's too old to understand what's going on. He's still trying to remember his name.

weeklymix
02-24-2010, 10:52 PM
I didn't even mean it disrespectfully. Just kind of going with the flow and joking about his age. No big deal.

juloxx
02-24-2010, 10:53 PM
Well he isnt posting right now, so either he fell asleep at the keyboard, Golden Girls is on (i think thats what old people watch) or he is crying

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
02-24-2010, 11:04 PM
When you eat dinner at 4, you tend to go to bed at like 6. Ahhh the perks of being 150.

Gribbz
02-24-2010, 11:26 PM
canexplain's Senior Prom theme was "Fire."

SunshineSara
02-25-2010, 07:48 AM
you all are fucking douchbags! I hope your Mother reads this and slaps you all like the little bitches you are-I understand this is the internet and you all hiding behind keyboards but for fucks sake have some goddamn respect, if you don't have something nice to say then SHUT THE FUCK UP! This board is just depressing...

Libertas Tranquilitas
02-25-2010, 08:58 AM
Well said Sara! As a point of fact I issued an honorable, man to man challenge to each and every one of these big mouthed gutless jackasses. Apperently honor, and self worth aren't very strong on their list of virtues. Not even one of them had the dignity to appologize for their small-mindedness nor the balls to message me back to arrange a time and place to raise our fists in the name of protecting a fellow countryman (Or woman, as it were). I canexplain something really simple to you...people like you are what make this world a worse place to be more and more every day. I used to have sympathy for people like you, maybe you didn't get enough love as a child, maybe your father's a drunk? Now, my patience with the scum of this earth wears thin...the future generations of beings on this planet are being poisend by this well of hate that is YOU. I hope you've ASSertained a message in all this:

(1) You're so "little" a group of men that you'd openly insult a woman.

(2) You are all cowards and fools that will not even agnolage that in the name of honor, a good man challenged you to a fair, clean round of fistycuffs and not one of you had the stones to respond.

(3) Canadians are people with honor and self-worth that are proud to stand up for each other...to bad you're not a little more like us, you might actually be worth kicking the shit out of! But I don't think there's any way to knock sense into people like you...you're already dead.

Coachella Bound
02-25-2010, 09:02 AM
you all are fucking douchbags! I hope your Mother reads this and slaps you all like the little bitches you are-I understand this is the internet and you all hiding behind keyboards but for fucks sake have some goddamn respect, if you don't have something nice to say then SHUT THE FUCK UP! This board is just depressing...

shut the fuck up!!!!!!!!

Well said Sara! As a point of fact I issued an honorable, man to man challenge to each and every one of these big mouthed gutless jackasses. Apperently honor, and self worth aren't very strong on their list of virtues. Not even one of them had the dignity to appologize for their small-mindedness nor the balls to message me back to arrange a time and place to raise our fists in the name of protecting a fellow countryman (Or woman, as it were). I canexplain something really simple to you...people like you are what make this world a worse place to be more and more every day. I used to have sympathy for people like you, maybe you didn't get enough love as a child, maybe your fathers a drunk? Now, my patience with the scum of this earth wears thin...the future generations of beings on this planet are being poisend by this well of hate that is YOU. I hope you've ASSertained a message in all this:

(2) You are all cowards and fools that will not even agnolage that in the name of honor, a good man challenged you to a fair, clean round of fistycuffs and not one of you had the stones to respond.

(3) Canadians are people with honor and self-worth that are proud to stand up for each other...to bad you're not a little more like us, you might actually be worth kicking the shit out of! But I don't think there's any way to knock sense into people like you...you're already dead.

and shut the fuck uppppppp!!!!!!!

Gee..
02-25-2010, 09:02 AM
I'm Bringing my Conga Drum.

canexplain
02-25-2010, 09:07 AM
I'm Bringing my Conga Drum.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/arnez.jpgcr*****

Libertas Tranquilitas
02-25-2010, 09:09 AM
Anyone who has read the statements that I've made and agree with the points I've made please feel free to message me and say hello, you're most def going to be my kind of people! I'm flying in from Calgary with a charter plane full of Coachella peeps. We are absolutely have a great time and the more the merrier! My name is Steven, look forward to meeting all of you! (Now that's what a message board is for all you negative creeps)

PS We're rolling to Sasquatch too with a big group, so say hey if you'll be there too!

Leeartlee
02-25-2010, 09:13 AM
This thread is still going? Why?

juloxx
02-25-2010, 09:16 AM
canexplain's Senior Prom theme was "Fire."

Funniest one so far

Welcome to the internet n00b.

Gee..
02-25-2010, 09:30 AM
Fuck Rickey Ricardo Looks Like My Dad LOL!!

SunshineSara
02-25-2010, 09:33 AM
Well said Sara! As a point of fact I issued an honorable, man to man challenge to each and every one of these big mouthed gutless jackasses. Apperently honor, and self worth aren't very strong on their list of virtues. Not even one of them had the dignity to appologize for their small-mindedness nor the balls to message me back to arrange a time and place to raise our fists in the name of protecting a fellow countryman (Or woman, as it were). I canexplain something really simple to you...people like you are what make this world a worse place to be more and more every day. I used to have sympathy for people like you, maybe you didn't get enough love as a child, maybe your fathers a drunk? Now, my patience with the scum of this earth wears thin...the future generations of beings on this planet are being poisend by this well of hate that is YOU. I hope you've ASSertained a message in all this:

Just to be clear this is not directed to canexplain I fully support his words-since he was defending Dooney and myself. This is to all the other dbags who can go choke on a cow dick!

SunshineSara
02-25-2010, 09:34 AM
Fuck Rickey Ricardo Looks Like My Dad LOL!!

hahahaha! Awesome....

Libertas Tranquilitas
02-25-2010, 09:34 AM
Hahahahahaha! Spoken like a true small minded, small dicked db with still not enough guts to "come say hello" man to man style. I guess you'd have to be a man for that, right you infant? What do you think about that "Coachella Bound"?

Gee..
02-25-2010, 09:38 AM
Yupp He's A Real Life Ricky Ricardo LOL Taught Me To Play The Congas,,, Hahahaha Thats Some Real Hippy Shit!

Libertas Tranquilitas
02-25-2010, 10:40 AM
@Gee..

There's a time to just shut-up...

“You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.”
-Sacha Guitry

Libertas Tranquilitas
02-25-2010, 11:06 AM
Funniest one so far

Welcome to the internet n00b.

Here's something you should understand...you and I are both going to the same music festival in April. It's pretty hard to make sense of the statement "Welcome to the Internet" when I'm clearly saying "You're a coward, and if you meet up with me outside the venue I'll make you wish your parents had taught you better".

Welcome to a whole different paradigm...you can continue to hide behind your keyboard as a coward, or you can step up to the challenge I've issued and prove that your a man, or else at least prove you're man enough to stand behind the statements you make.

juloxx
02-25-2010, 12:12 PM
I cant wait till you discover /b/

hehehe..... just the thought is making me giggle like a school girl.

Libertas Tranquilitas
02-25-2010, 12:22 PM
I cant wait till you discover /b/

hehehe..... just the thought is making me giggle like a school girl.

Is that comment directed at me there "school girl"? If so why don't you just make yourself useful and tell me who or what "/b/" is?

Coachella Bound
02-25-2010, 12:24 PM
Here's something you should understand...you and I are both going to the same music festival in April. It's pretty hard to make sense of the statement "Welcome to the Internet" when I'm clearly saying "You're a coward, and if you meet up with me outside the venue I'll make you wish your parents had taught you better".

Welcome to a whole different paradigm...you can continue to hide behind your keyboard as a coward, or you can step up to the challenge I've issued and prove that your a man, or else at least prove you're man enough to stand behind the statements you make.

this is where i draw the line.... u are a noob, its like coming into someones house and blatenly disrespecting them, regardless of how they act, its their house! A lot of the shit talk on here is bullshit, and thats all... when people like you take it seriously the assholes feed off it.....

Im not going to blast you or talk shit, i just left u a message on ur wall and accepted your friend request... but honestly, dont take it personal. and deff dont pull the "ill see you on the polo fields" card, cause thats straight gay and not in the palm springs kinda way.....

Libertas Tranquilitas
02-25-2010, 12:46 PM
this is where i draw the line.... u are a noob, its like coming into someones house and blatenly disrespecting them, regardless of how they act, its their house! A lot of the shit talk on here is bullshit, and thats all... when people like you take it seriously the assholes feed off it.....

Im not going to blast you or talk shit, i just left u a message on ur wall and accepted your friend request... but honestly, dont take it personal. and deff dont pull the "ill see you on the polo fields" card, cause thats straight gay and not in the palm springs kinda way.....

Well my new Coachella friend, you're not going to blast me or talk shit because you couldn't possibly justify disagreeing with anything I've said. Explain to me why as a "noob" I should somehow show you some kind of respect that you clearly have not earned. I'm just saying that I already drew my line, and the only way you'll ever receive an ounce of respect from me would be to offer an apology on behalf of everyone on this board to the original poster and everyone who took offence to the ignorance spewed on this tread. Trust me dude, I'm not pulling some "I'll see you on the polo field card" I'm just pointing out that this board is full of cowards with delusions of grandeur with no sense of honor or self worth.

Coachella Bound
02-25-2010, 12:49 PM
Well my new Coachella friend, you're not going to blast me or talk shit because you couldn't possibly justify disagreeing with anything I've said. Explain to me why as a "noob" I should somehow show you some kind of respect that you clearly have not earned. I'm just saying that I already drew my line, and the only way you'll ever receive an ounce of respect from me would be to offer an apology on behalf of everyone on this board to the original poster and everyone who took offence to the ignorance spewed on this tread. Trust me dude, I'm not pulling some "I'll see you on the polo field card" I'm just pointing out that this board is full of cowards with delusions of grandeur with no sense of honor or self worth.

THEN FINE!!! I, COACHELLA BOUND, on behalf of all the cowards and assholes on this here message board, due declare an appology to all those hurt by mindless bullshit/joking around, including the OG poster in this thread....

there, free churros and lemonades for everyone!!!

Libertas Tranquilitas
02-25-2010, 12:56 PM
Much respect "Coachella Bound"... I'm just trying to point out to those who are here to propagate hate, that there comes a time to put your money where your mouth is...it's not a random Internet chat room, it's a place where people are all united under a common flag; the love of music. In honesty, if we did plan on meeting at Coachella I think you'd find we'd probably become the best of friends...after I kick the shit out of you that is... (Just kidding)

Gee..
02-25-2010, 01:25 PM
Still Bringing My Drum... And Theres no need to Draw Lines in The Sand, We're All Family Going To This Festival To Celebrate.

Hannahrain
02-25-2010, 01:27 PM
That's a Hell of a Title You've Got There.

invisiblerobots
02-25-2010, 02:05 PM
http://robotpirateninja.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/inet_tough_guy.jpg

Libertas Tranquilitas
02-25-2010, 02:14 PM
Could I have been any more clear? This is not about being a tough guy, it's about the sick ass hate and negativity that so many of you are on here spewing. Also, like I said, it's time for some of you to man up and stand behind some of your ignorant statements. I don't need your IP address all I need is for any one of you, including you "invisiblerobots" to grow some balls and step up to me man to man at Coachella so that you can learn a little something about respect.

(1) It's never alright to insult women
(2) If you choose to do so, or support those who do, you're in need of a good asskicking.

Libertas Tranquilitas
02-25-2010, 02:22 PM
What do you think of this one "invisiblerobots"?

weeklymix
02-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Could I have been any more clear? This is not about being a tough guy, it's about the sick ass hate and negativity that so many of you are on here spewing. Also, like I said, it's time for some of you to man up and stand behind some of your ignorant statements. I don't need your IP address all I need is for any one of you, including you "invisiblerobots" to grow some balls and step up to me man to man at Coachella so that you can learn a little something about respect.

(1) It's never alright to insult women
(2) If you choose to do so, or support those who do, you're in need of a good asskicking.

Do you think the women of this board or women who read this will want something to do with you because of this? If you honestly want to meet people to teach them a lesson about respect you should really post pictures of yourself to show just how serious you are. I hope you realize that if you're some ripped dude you'll just look even more like an asshole for trying to fight nerds on the internet.

Libertas Tranquilitas
02-25-2010, 02:32 PM
Do you think the women of this board or women who read this will want something to do with you because of this? If you honestly want to meet people to teach them a lesson about respect you should really post pictures of yourself to show just how serious you are. I hope you realize that if you're some ripped dude you'll just look even more like an asshole for trying to fight nerds on the internet.

Why does it not surprize me that there are still morons trying to justify their ignorance. This has nothing to do with trying to impress the women on this board or "try to teach people about respect", it has to do with making all the ignorant asses, ere only to hate, take a good hard look at what they have to offer to this board, and the world in general. Trust me "friend" I just hold true to virtues like honor and respect 'cause if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

weeklymix
02-25-2010, 02:38 PM
man to man at Coachella so that you can learn a little something about respect.

You're preaching honor and respect on a board that oftentimes posts pictures from /b/ or poodles getting a blowjob from Hilary Duff. Your pious nature and attempts to make us all feel like little people because you were upset by something a few people said makes you look like the ignorant moron. You're not the internet's savior so cut the act. As seen above you also did offer to teach us a lesson about respect just a few posts ago.

As far as offering the board or the world anything, the two are completely mutually exclusive. I know plenty of people that post on this board that work their asses off and contribute plenty to society. What they choose to do on this board as an outlet or for a laugh shouldn't be judged by somebody as righteous as you.

juloxx
02-25-2010, 02:41 PM
You're preaching honor and respect on a board that oftentimes posts pictures from /b/ or poodles getting a blowjob from Hilary Duff.

Is that comment directed at me there "school girl"? If so why don't you just make yourself useful and tell me who or what "/b/" is?

/b/ will expose itself to you when you are ready for /b/. You cant just face the final boss of the internet without the proper preparation.

weeklymix
02-25-2010, 02:43 PM
I'm really interested to see what this response will be.

Libertas Tranquilitas
02-25-2010, 02:44 PM
Oh, here's a picture of me at Sasquatch last year. I'm on the left, what do you think...do I look like a tough guy?

invisiblerobots
02-25-2010, 02:46 PM
Oh, here's a picture of me at Sasquatch last year. I'm on the left, what do you think...do I look like a tough guy?

You look like a white blank area.

Libertas Tranquilitas
02-25-2010, 02:46 PM
Sorry, there it is:)
So, what do you think fellas? Do you just want to accept that "Coachella Bound" already apologized for your sorry asses and put this all to rest, or d'ya think you got the boots to step up and have your hateful attitudes dealt back to you in spades?

weeklymix
02-25-2010, 02:47 PM
A picture of your face continues to leave everything to the imagination.

Height & Weight please.

canexplain
02-25-2010, 02:50 PM
My Canadian friend, I have been on this board 3 ? years. You will not win this fight even if you are 100 percent right (or wrong). The morons you are talking about will never go away and they seem to multiply as time goes by. Just come on down to the show and have a great time both at the fest and in the US. You are always welcomed in Colorado anyway. So just a little fyi, don't waste your time trying to make this right because you can't do it. Sorry .... cr*****

weeklymix
02-25-2010, 02:52 PM
The morons you are talking about

I got your back, don't lump me in there!

Libertas Tranquilitas
02-25-2010, 02:53 PM
Point well taken canexplain! I think I made my point anyway, life is too short to be the kind of asshole some of these clowns are. Just for the record "weeklymix", 5'11" 185lbs.

Libertas Tranquilitas
02-25-2010, 02:55 PM
Sorry, "weeklymix" you've become guilty by association...there's still hope for you though, just stop your decent into assholedome before it's too late:)

daxton
02-25-2010, 02:56 PM

Nice sunglasses.