PDA

View Full Version : AESOP ROCK AND/OR FELT

margotnuclear
01-23-2010, 08:35 PM
just released that felt record
i dont think aes rock or murs/slug will be doin shit around that time and they just released felt 3. possible late adds?

margotnuclear
01-23-2010, 08:36 PM
http://www.missingtoof.com/images/blg/may07/the_knife_aesop_rock.jpg

righteousdnk
01-23-2010, 08:46 PM
Hi Jon.

christheshark
01-23-2010, 08:49 PM
i have been a long time listener of aesop rock... he is hands down the mc i listen to the most.. eveytime i get a chance to see him live something or someone blows it for me... i can only pray for either aesop rock ... felt.... or even better the weathermen to be a late add

juloxx
01-24-2010, 12:43 AM
I like Aesop Rocks music, but he puts on one of the worst live sets I have ever seen.

Whenever he last played at Coachella, that shit was fucking pathetic. He doesnt sound like he does on the tracks in his life preformances. Its weird.

Such a disappointment :(

alex gardner
01-24-2010, 07:50 AM
aesop sucked at coachella, but i think that was due to the horseshit sound the mojave produced that year. i saw him live a while before he played coachella and he was incredible.

either way, he doesn't need to be here. the felt album fucking sucked, with aesops beats being the only thing worth a shit. felt doesn't tour, and since he only produced the album, he's not going to show up either.

margotnuclear
01-24-2010, 02:56 PM
Hi Jon.
helllooo who dat?

juloxx
01-24-2010, 04:14 PM
He is a pretty horrible lyricist as well.

Jefferson Blowdy
01-24-2010, 08:15 PM
aesop sucked at coachella, but i think that was due to the horseshit sound the mojave produced that year. i saw him live a while before he played coachella and he was incredible.

either way, he doesn't need to be here. the felt album fucking sucked, with aesops beats being the only thing worth a shit. felt doesn't tour, and since he only produced the album, he's not going to show up either.

Seen Felt before and they put on a good set but i must admit that Felt 3 was pretty disappointing. = /

gmoneyak
01-24-2010, 08:25 PM
^ I wish Ant produced it.