PDA

View Full Version : What additions do you foresee and for what days/slots

kuuguy
01-22-2010, 03:13 AM
Although the lineup is amazing as is, considering late additions are likely, I would predict/hope for the following:

Sub-headliners for Saturday:

Beastie Boys (unlikely sub but here's hoping)
Massive Attack
Lady Gaga

Royksopp (after Fever Ray, can you imagine!) Empire of the Sun, Imogen Heap for Friday

Soulwax and Faithless Sound System for Friday or Saturday

Sunday is stacked and if anything I'd rather see later day/night Sunday acts moved to Saturday but I don't see any room for solid later day/night Sunday additions.

kingsleyk
01-22-2010, 04:35 AM
Although the lineup is amazing as is, considering late additions are likely, I would predict/hope for the following:

Sub-headliners for Saturday:

Beastie Boys (unlikely sub but here's hoping)
Massive Attack
Lady Gaga

Royksopp (after Fever Ray, can you imagine!) Empire of the Sun, Imogen Heap for Friday

Soulwax and Faithless Sound System for Friday or Saturday

Sunday is stacked and if anything I'd rather see later day/night Sunday acts moved to Saturday but I don't see any room for solid later day/night Sunday additions.

Think you can expect 2manyDJ's to cover Soulwax...

noolan
01-22-2010, 06:36 AM
Give me Arcade Fire and could litterally die happy after the gorillaz set on Sunday.

shotglass75
01-22-2010, 07:15 AM
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35491

Grant
01-22-2010, 07:18 AM
Royksopp after Fever Ray would be ORGASMIC.

Ardentbiscuit
01-22-2010, 07:42 AM
Last time they did Lou Reed's Metal Machine music at the Redcat theater, the Metal Machine Trio played. The trio is Lou Reed, Ulrich Krieger and Sara Calhoun.

They are doing another interpretation of the Metal Machine music on 4/20/2010 with Ulrich Krieger from the trio at the Redcat.

If Lou Reed ends up being added to the bill at the Redcat I would say he's highly probable since he doesn't sing in the Metal Machine music events so it wouldn't be a competing performance to Coachella.

Yes this is a crazy long shot.