PDA

View Full Version : Pablo Hassan

FoxeyLady
01-21-2010, 08:10 PM
Confirmed to be performing in the Sahara tent:

http://www.myspace.com/djpablohassan

anyone know anything about this guy? Everything I've found/seen is kinda meh...

truths
01-21-2010, 09:09 PM
Hes a dubstep DJ from LA!

1/2 of The Professionals along with SamXL. These guys put on the dome last year!

www.myspace.com/purefilthdubstep

www.smogla.com

should be cool to hear dubstep on the sahara system

NoGwenPlease
01-21-2010, 09:24 PM
Hes a dubstep DJ from LA!

1/2 of The Professionals along with SamXL. These guys put on the dome last year!

www.myspace.com/purefilthdubstep

www.smogla.com

should be cool to hear dubstep on the sahara system
can't wait for dubstep in the sahara.. we're gonna be at least 6 inches off the ground for most of it.

nbvcide
01-21-2010, 11:13 PM
Confirmed to be performing in the Sahara tent:

http://www.myspace.com/djpablohassan

anyone know anything about this guy? Everything I've found/seen is kinda meh...

he played the late night dome every single night last year..

i thought it was pretty obvious from the poster that he was opening the sahara on friday.. i guess i'm gettin in there early this year!
(Rusko on the other hand, i would prefer a night-time Gobi slot, than a 2pm Sahara slot..)

dj pablo hassan
01-22-2010, 01:35 PM
^^^^^
nah mate...you must be thinking of someone else. i played the dome Thursday night warm up party for the campers and the slot i was booked for on Saturday afternoon. didn't play other than that. this year coming with a load of dubs and gonna rinse that tent out.

foxey - i'll try not to be so "meh" ... lol

Distorted_Jungle
01-22-2010, 01:53 PM
^^^^^
nah mate...you must be thinking of someone else. i played the dome Thursday night warm up party for the campers and the slot i was booked for on Saturday afternoon. didn't play other than that. this year coming with a load of dubs and gonna rinse that tent out.

Love the name you go by, Human Traffic is one of my favorite movies of all time. Do you know if Pure Filth is getting the dome to come back this year? Or any info on the dome period?

nbvcide
01-22-2010, 01:57 PM
^^THIS^^

^^^^^

was it Sam then? i coulda swore we had the same djs on the thursday night & friday nite late-night dome..

FoxeyLady
01-22-2010, 01:59 PM
^^^^^

hah, no I actually think I was listening to something else, I found you on the Pure Filth website and I'm diggin it!!

Cheers.

mittens4kittens
01-22-2010, 04:36 PM
^^^^^

PABLO- I was setting up my tent, when I hear Rodigan letting the people know (peep the sig!)... just wanted to run over there and get you to pull that!

Heard "One Million" as we got out of the car, and I almost had an anxiety attack because I wasn't directly in front of the stage... big up yourself, can't wait to hear you on a MASSIVE system!