PDA

View Full Version : A ticket question....

disinvent
01-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Hey, can someone else purchase a ticket for you to use? I won't have access to a computer for a while, so someone else was gonna buy a ticket for me. They aren't all willcall are they?

donkey sex
01-21-2010, 07:33 PM
someone put up scalper pic with "funny" imprinted words on it

disinvent
01-21-2010, 07:37 PM
Holy crap, that does sound like something a scalper would write. I'm no scalper, I just want to secure a ticket for myself :D

psychic friend
01-21-2010, 08:12 PM
you can buy a ticket without a computer

nil_by_mouth
01-22-2010, 12:08 AM
There's this new technology called the "tellyfone". You press some buttons and boom...it lets you speak to someone at this place called Ticketmaster. Give them the secret code word and they'll sell you a ticket. Rumour has they may even mail it you. At home. Or any other address of your choosing.

The only trick is that you need to have enough common sense to open the fucking envelope when it comes. Maybe you can start a thread for that too.

PrettyRagdoll
01-22-2010, 12:12 AM
There also these things called department stores... They have elevators and machines that print and sell ticketmaster tickets

nil_by_mouth
01-22-2010, 01:07 PM
There also these things called department stores... They have elevators and machines that print and sell ticketmaster tickets

Yes, but you have to know how to wipe your own arse before they let you near those machines.

In retrospect, it's just safer to have someone else do it for you.