PDA

View Full Version : EARLY FLIGHT ON MONDAY

Citrons
01-21-2010, 05:35 PM
I have to take a flight that leaves at 730am from LAX on monday , is there any better option than driving tired or taking greyhound bus, the bus that departs early morning its at 4 , arriving 7am .. not time for international flight.

Any help ?

frozen pilgrim
01-21-2010, 05:41 PM
hitchhike out on sunday night. I know it sound like a silly idea, but I'll bet ten bucks of my own cash that you make your flight in comfort.

in 2007, I had no way of getting back to LA. I packed up all my shit sunday night because I didn't wanna get caught walking to the greyhound station in the sun. me and two friends of mine. three sweaty, filthy dudes laden with lots of gear. we taped a piece of cardboard to the back of one of our backpacks that said "LA or bust", and started walking at about 2:30 AM, and like typical east coasters,we were pretty sure we'd be found dead by the road the next day. we didn't even make it off the 800 feet of dirt road leading to the highway before someone in a mustang pulls over, and proceeds to take us atraight back to LAX. we were eating breakfast at denny's at 6.

pack up right after gorillaz on sunday, and just start walking with your thumb out. there WILL be someone with an empty seat or two going back to LAX for an early flight in a rental car. there will most likely be THOUSANDS.

Gyrus
01-21-2010, 08:42 PM
.... or you could end up being violated and stuffed into a 44 gallon drum of acid and rolled into the grand canyon

Seriously dude, just change your flight!

Dr. Lufs-al-ot
01-21-2010, 08:44 PM
.... or you could end up being violated and stuffed into a 44 gallon drum of acid and rolled into the grand canyon

whats wrong with a little foreplay?

nil_by_mouth
01-21-2010, 11:04 PM
I have to take a flight that leaves at 730am from LAX on monday , is there any better option than driving tired or taking greyhound bus, the bus that departs early morning its at 4 , arriving 7am .. not time for international flight.

Any help ?

You have a few months to arrange a carpool. There will be people like me doing exactly the same as you. Just keep an eye here.

I'd offer to help, but I am going to SNA, not LAX.

flowbee
01-21-2010, 11:13 PM

Any help ?

I've done this before (actually dropped someone off at LAX and then had to drive back to Palm Springs). After 3 days of Coachella, that is one long and miserable drive. You don't want to depend on a bus to get you there a half hour before your flight takes off either.

The smart option would be to find a flight that leaves out of Palm Springs airport, or even Ontario... but if that can't be done, just gonna have to suck it up!

CellarOwl
01-22-2010, 09:30 AM

Seriously dude, just change your flight!

This I've tried before. It was alright, I guess.

... So... need a ride?

captncrzy
01-22-2010, 10:10 AM
What about a flight from PSP to LAX?

Edit; nvm; that option is horrible cost-wise.

Citrons
01-26-2010, 08:08 PM
i changed my flight man... thx for the advise.