PDA

View Full Version : Hope You Guys Can Use This =)

Bullpup
01-21-2010, 05:05 PM
http://oneseasonnation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81 (if you don't want to read all this crap...hehe)

I have a pretty good group of folks who go to Coachella every year. This year on our forum, we've compiled the entire line up, and put them in alphabetical order with their youtube videos and song suggestions we've gotten off this board, and from word of mouth. (Phish bringing out Jay-Z live is currently my favorite video).....

Anyway, if you're like me you want to go through the boards looking at the bands but the forum is sorted by last post, not alphabetical, so you then have to search, and there is the great thread on YouTube Videos, but every video is in the 1 thread, so my laptop loads all the youtube videos at once, and it sounds like it's about to take off like a helicopter off my coffee table. =)

It took me a few hours to do this, but I hope it's useful to you. We will be adding to it, and adding favorites and stuff. Feel free to contribute if you like, or just use the tool. I'll keep my eye out for people's favorites and youtube clips from all over the net of this year's Coachella line up, and update the individual threads.

No need to register or anything. It's free and open to everyone.

I hope it helps you! Thanks =)

http://oneseasonnation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81

HandBanana
01-21-2010, 05:11 PM
WOW!

gaypalmsprings
01-21-2010, 05:14 PM
Looks like that thang has only one poster: Bullpup.

Bullpup
01-21-2010, 05:14 PM
WOW!

Any time, it's the least I can do. I've lurked on this board for years, and got a ton of great info, I felt it was only right to share this with you guys.

Great job on the predictions thread this year by the way. The lineup is badass, and the only thing I could hope for is the Beasties are a last minute addition!

Bullpup
01-21-2010, 05:19 PM
Oh, if you're bored there is a video arcade there too...at the top. It's free and doesn't require any joining or registering or any crap like that. =)

I'm VERY excited for Coachella this year. Dang! Time off was approved today from my boss.

I'm all in!

Bullpup
01-21-2010, 05:36 PM
Looks like that thang has only one poster: Bullpup.

Yes, I've been working on it for 2 days after work. =)

JewFace
01-21-2010, 05:55 PM
Thanks very much for this, Bullpup. :thu It will be a good place to start.

Bullpup
01-21-2010, 05:58 PM
Thanks very much for this, Bullpup. :thu It will be a good place to start.

No problem man, I will make it a point to constantly put videos and songs that I hear people talking about, or see posted here, in their proper alphabetized threads. =)

ive added about 20 more in various artists' threads, since this thread went up.

I'll keep workin on it for you guys.

malcolmjamalawesome
01-21-2010, 06:07 PM
This is fucking awesome.

Bullpup
01-21-2010, 06:11 PM
This is fucking awesome.

Thanks MJA. Makes the work worth it (and increases motivation to keep going) knowing folks approve. Especially long time vets like you. Thanks again.

malcolmjamalawesome
01-21-2010, 06:13 PM
Queer.

JewFace
01-21-2010, 06:15 PM
Seriously, thanks for doing this. Frozen lemonade. On me. (well, if you can find me)

Cdubby
01-21-2010, 06:18 PM
are you called Bullpup because you were a graduate of Hanford High?

Bullpup
01-21-2010, 06:19 PM
Queer.

If you're asking if I like dong. No. Not a fan.

Down with the ladies. Delight in large posteriors. Cannot bear false witness.

=P

Bullpup
01-21-2010, 06:21 PM
are you called Bullpup because you were a graduate of Hanford High?

Yeah!

Bullpup
01-21-2010, 06:21 PM
Seriously, thanks for doing this. Frozen lemonade. On me. (well, if you can find me)

word =)

gaypalmsprings
01-21-2010, 06:33 PM
If you're asking if I like dong. No. Not a fan.

Down with the ladies. Delight in large posteriors. Cannot bear false witness.

=P

I'll buy you a weiner.

Bullpup
01-21-2010, 07:03 PM
I'll buy you a weiner.

lol.

tons more added. Will keep looking for vids people post, and get them organized in the list. :D

Bullpup
01-22-2010, 09:47 AM
Bump for the day shift =)

Ravingmad
01-22-2010, 09:56 AM
Wow, you have a lot of time on your hands. Thanks, bookmarked it.

Bullpup
01-22-2010, 12:03 PM
No problem Bro, definitely a lot of time on my hands in the evening. =)

And thanks to the other folks who are starting to help fill out the threads. I'm seeing some great stuff. (Phish live, and bringing out Jay-Z is tough to beat! haha)

http://oneseasonnation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=81

Bullpup
03-21-2010, 09:01 PM
BUMP.

Been adding a bunch more as I see them posted, and see different stuff.

Bullpup
03-21-2010, 09:08 PM
If you have one to add, feel free to post it here, or post it over there any add to the master list.