PDA

View Full Version : VIP tickets

five05
01-21-2010, 01:27 PM
Hi All,

I'm a newbie, and was looking at ticketmaster and they said that there's a limited amout of VIP tickets that "Allows access to VIP area adjacent to the Main Stage". Anyone know what the deal is with those (what is in this area, free drinks perhaps?) and if they're worth the extra $$?

Thanks!

BeeII
01-21-2010, 01:28 PM
Hi All,

I'm a newbie, and was looking at ticketmaster and they said that there's a limited amout of VIP tickets that "Allows access to VIP area adjacent to the Main Stage". Anyone know what the deal is with those (what is in this area, free drinks perhaps?) and if they're worth the extra $$?

Thanks!

free handjobs in the VIP area

lexineffect
01-21-2010, 01:46 PM
Hi All,

Thanks!

Yeah you get free Cristal and there are scantily clad models provided for your entertainment. All the acts and celebs hang out there and you get to meet all the bands. Last year I did lines of coke of Scarlett Johannson's ass and played frisbee with Danny Devito, money well spent.

Californicator
01-21-2010, 01:51 PM
Got free VIP tix from carpoolchella. What you get: Large bar with actual liquor, cleaner bathrooms, and a nice sort of elevated view of the mainstage. The whole time in that area, I felt like I was miles away from the real action. Not worth it to me.

underneathy
01-22-2010, 09:26 AM
I was wondering the same thing, what do you get for VIP passes. Thanks Californicator... I'll go for the regular tix then.

PlayaDelWes
01-22-2010, 09:27 AM
NOT WORTH IT unless the VIP tix are free and you don't like music.

Californicator
01-22-2010, 09:31 AM
NOT WORTH IT unless the VIP tix are free and you don't like music.

EXACTLY.

patricksw
01-22-2010, 11:19 PM
It's nice to be able to go to the VIP area if you have a complicated need involving the bathroom. Less stress and less disgusting bathrooms you wouldn't mind spending a couple of minutes in.

If you drink liquor, they have that there, so that's nice for you. I don't really go to Coachella to drink so I don't really get that vibe personally.

The premium food option is there apparently, but I think the food at the festival is fine.

So basically you're paying $300+ for bathrooms and hooch. The value for the money is only there if you are also the kind of person who would salivate at the sight of this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/scubast3/2009-12-29144518.jpg

As seen last week. In case you're also interested in this offer after purchasing your VIP ticket, I can give you the address and can tell you that the offer has since increased to Buy 1 Get 1 Free.

gaypalmsprings
01-22-2010, 11:31 PM
Hi All,

Thanks!

Is this the best you can do on your first post?

You're welcome.

wstsidela
01-23-2010, 08:59 AM
Got free VIP tix from carpoolchella. What you get: Large bar with actual liquor, cleaner bathrooms, and a nice sort of elevated view of the mainstage. The whole time in that area, I felt like I was miles away from the real action. Not worth it to me.

QFT You're too far away from the action and the place is filled with skinny-jean hipsters who are happy to be in the presence of each other.

Czarina
01-23-2010, 09:41 AM
I had the same question regarding VIP passes. I don't care about premium food, liquor, bathrooms, celebrity entitlement bullshit etc, but would be worth the extra $$$ to get closer to the music. Where exactly is the so-called VIP area in relation to the stage?

bmack86
01-23-2010, 10:36 AM
Further back. VIP doesn't get you close to the stage. You need an artist's pass or something like that to enjoy good stage views.

Lithium
01-23-2010, 11:30 AM
VIP is a waste of money. coachella is best with a 3-day pass. thats the real coachella experience. none of this VIP bullshit

CALRIZIAN
01-23-2010, 01:27 PM
VIP = WASTE OF MONEY

its not like the liquor is free anyway

as a guy the general bathrooms dont bother me..

Ive never duked it at Coachella so I only worry about Peeing.