PDA

View Full Version : Gluten Free??

jujube
01-21-2010, 12:26 PM
Does anyone know if there will be gluten free food and beverage options at the festival?
Thanks!

BeeII
01-21-2010, 12:37 PM
does water have gluten? if not, then yes, there'll be gluten free beverages.

karecares
01-21-2010, 12:42 PM
liquid choices that may be gluten free~ gatorade, lemon ice cups, honest tea (i remember seeing them 2 yrs ago not sure about last)
as for food there are some vegan/vegetarian options but the gluten content is not posted

funkmaster
01-21-2010, 01:32 PM
There is some gluten free food, just ask the vendors to double check. They're usually friendly and will try to help out. I usually live on the beef on a bun without the bun. Not great, but it'll get you through the weekend.

TheWatcher
01-21-2010, 08:09 PM
There are usually a couple of the organic/raw food type places. Coachella is how I found out about the raw brownies (no grains). There is a booth with really good Indian food, the curry rice should be gluten free. Also there should be a booth with smoothies/tea/coffee. You'll be fine I think. I am really picky about food, and I do OK there.

jujube
01-22-2010, 10:31 AM
Thanks!

Also, does anyone remember if there is only beer served there or is there someplace to buy hard liquor beverages??? i can't remember from 2 years ago!

M Sparks
01-22-2010, 10:56 AM
Does anyone know if there will be gluten free food and beverage options at the festival?
Thanks!

is there someplace to buy hard liquor beverages???

:rotfl