PDA

View Full Version : Faith No More

BrickTop24
01-21-2010, 11:59 AM
I was just watching their performance at the Download festival on youtube and I was wondering if their set at Coachella is going to be similar. I thought it was cool that they opened up with Reunited.

PotVsKtl
01-21-2010, 12:26 PM
OK.

James
01-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Yes it will be the exact same.

BrickTop24
01-21-2010, 01:29 PM
I would hope that they would stick to the material from their first three albums.

beavington
01-21-2010, 01:39 PM
i would say i would hope they stick with material from their 2nd 3rd and 4th album. Introduce Yourself is as far back as I would wanna go. But i hope they stick to mostly Angel Dust with some of the Real Thing thrown in.

BrickTop24
01-21-2010, 01:44 PM
i honestly hope they dont play anything from "King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime". That is without a doubt their worste album. I think they'll play a few songs from "Introduce Yourself". Even though it's before Patton joined the band, it's still their first album and most likely they'll play "We Care Alot". I hope to hear mostly the songs from "The Real Thing" and "Angel Dust". And maybe one or two songs from "Album Of The Year".

nil_by_mouth
01-21-2010, 01:55 PM
i honestly hope they dont play anything from "King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime". That is without a doubt their worste album. I think they'll play a few songs from "Introduce Yourself". Even though it's before Patton joined the band, it's still their first album and most likely they'll play "We Care Alot". I hope to hear mostly the songs from "The Real Thing" and "Angel Dust". And maybe one or two songs from "Album Of The Year".

Thanks for the insight.

beavington
01-21-2010, 02:13 PM

The only song I want to hear is "A Small Victory" last time I saw them, which was on the Angel Dust tour they didnt play that song.

PotVsKtl
01-21-2010, 02:37 PM
If they play Crack Hitler I'm burning the polo fields to the ground.

rage patton
01-21-2010, 02:45 PM

Don't worry Pot, they haven't even played it at a single one of their reunion shows. No burning will be neccessary.

boarderwoozel3
01-21-2010, 02:46 PM
Isn't the grass too lush to burn on its own?

Mickjagger00
01-21-2010, 03:07 PM

its that good?

BrickTop24
01-21-2010, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the insight.

no problem

BrickTop24
01-21-2010, 03:34 PM
it would be cool if they played Everything's Ruined but I dont see that happening

daxton
02-18-2010, 10:44 AM

My prediction is they will only play 1-2 songs from Album Of The Year. They will play a good bit of KFAD, but mostly The Real Thing and Angel Dust. It will be a good show. Don't worry.

brando4n82
02-18-2010, 10:53 AM

:nono

Queenie Cupcakes
02-25-2010, 09:35 AM
http://theblemish.com/2010/02/mike-patton-flashes-his-penis/

BrickTop24
02-25-2010, 09:49 AM
I dont mind if they play some of King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime because there's a few songs on that album that are really good but hopefully they'll just stick with The Real Thing and Angel Dust.

Sexecutioner
02-25-2010, 01:23 PM
if they DONT play the song "the real thing", i will help pot light some fires.

ballroomdancer22
02-25-2010, 01:25 PM
i will be elsewhere during their set. Relieving myself in the porta potties possibly to the faint sounds of the sahara tent or bitches in line talking about guy issues

meyouseek
04-13-2010, 09:35 AM
Zombie Eaters
The Real Thing
Caffeine
Midlife Crisis
Crack Hitler
Jizzlobber
Cuckoo for Caca
Just a Man
----
Epic
We Care A Lot

meyouseek
04-13-2010, 09:39 AM
Hey Spiney, why'd you change your avatar and confuse me like that?

Maybe I won't be seeing you in the Sahara... but I guess we'll both be checking out FNM.

daxton
04-13-2010, 09:46 AM
Zombie Eaters
The Real Thing
Caffeine
Midlife Crisis
Crack Hitler
Jizzlobber
Cuckoo for Caca
Just a Man
----
Epic
We Care A Lot

Very similar to what I would choose. There's already an incredibly long FNM thread, though: http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27636

BrickTop24
04-13-2010, 10:40 AM
why not at least get an hour to play? thats bullshit but it is what it is :nono