PDA

View Full Version : Tiga

Mechanismó
01-21-2010, 12:15 PM
Hey what's up everyone, new member here. I've been lurking around for a while, never really decided to post until now ;0

I'll start off by saying that I absolutely love the lineup, the bands that they have lined up for everyday are all astounding in quality. Apart from the David Guetta fiasco that is to come, I really have no complaints.

But I was kind of surprised that Tiga didn't make it on to the lineup. IMO he would be THE perfect addition for the Sahara tent this year. He had a new full length album come out a couple of months ago, he is one of the better DJ's around right now, and he would really bring a different vibe and sound to the dance tent. Besides that, his record label Turbo Recordings has been putting out some of the best dance records in recent years.

Anyone else hoping he'll be added?

cjamesgo8421
01-21-2010, 12:19 PM
ME! with the same stage set up he had at Avalon in LA last year (which I missed), he'd be an incredible Sahara closer on Sunday! I need to hear Mind Dimension 2 LIVE!!!

Wonderbot
01-21-2010, 12:19 PM
Hey what's up everyone, new member here. I've been lurking around for a while, never really decided to post until now ;0

I'll start off by saying that I absolutely love the lineup, the bands that they have lined up for everyday are all astounding in quality. Apart from the David Guetta fiasco that is to come, I really have no complaints.

But I was kind of surprised that Tiga didn't make it on to the lineup. IMO he would be THE perfect addition for the Sahara tent this year. He had a new full length album come out a couple of months ago, he is one of the better DJ's around right now, and he would really bring a different vibe and sound to the dance tent. Besides that, his record label Turbo Recordings has been putting out some of the best dance records in recent years.

Anyone else hoping he'll be added?

Dont need Tiga if they just add Soulwax/Night Versions/Radio Soulwax.

Mechanismó
01-21-2010, 12:22 PM
Dont need Tiga if they just add Soulwax/Night Versions/Radio Soulwax.

Yeah i'd settle for Soulwax Nite versions ;)

Buttt they are really great friends with Tiga, and produced some of the tracks on his album. Both would be necessary!

guedita
01-21-2010, 12:25 PM
I could see Tiga throwing down a fun afternoon set. This thread should be moved to the Rumors/Gossip/Wishlist thread, though.

drsaith
01-21-2010, 01:34 PM
THE DOVE = TITAN, ABOVE THE GODS.

PotVsKtl
01-21-2010, 02:02 PM
wfmUv2FNDjE

leo01g
01-21-2010, 02:08 PM
Please I missed him due to the HARD fiasco

EverGreen407
02-05-2010, 08:41 PM
I fucking agree 100%.