PDA

View Full Version : Will Tiesto close the main stage after Muse?

bender
01-21-2010, 09:06 AM
I'd prefer him headline the sahara but everyone i've talked to says he's just way too damn big for a tent. The guy fills stadiums. My other thought on this matter is, If Tiesto is closing the main stage, could David Guetta close the sahara at the same time? Logically David Guetta would make sense to close since he's so huge but do you really think they would have the #2 and #3 ranked DJ's in the world conflict? I know one's Trance and one's House but they have to have a similar audience. So by this reasoning, I'm thinking the Sahara will go something more like Major Lazer>Kaskade>David Guetta>2 Many DJ's closing. Or maybe even Hot Chip closing the Sahara too. I'm also thinking there will be some sort of combination of Hot Chip, MGMT, and Devo closing the Outdoor Theatre, and finally Coheed and Cambria closing the Mojave. Either way there's gonna be way too many good shows to see come night time. Additional reasonable perspectives on how saturday night will play out will be appreciated.

Genedefekt
01-21-2010, 09:10 AM
Yes

beavington
01-21-2010, 09:14 AM
you wont know until the times are released. you never know where people will be...the only way you know for suer is if it says that they are in the tent.

Genedefekt
01-21-2010, 09:17 AM
He tweeted this: To play @coachella on sat night after @muse is so exciting for me!I am gonna be there the whole weekend checking everybody out!

He closed the main after headliner Red Hot Chili Peppers on Saturday night in 2007.

Take these two bits together and I say he closes the main after Muse.

beavington
01-21-2010, 09:28 AM
i was jsut saying you will not know until the set times show up. Playing after muse could be in the sahara too, especially if he is closing out the sahara.

daft$tar
01-21-2010, 11:17 AM
hopefully - keep him out of sahara

omg wtf bbq
01-21-2010, 11:18 AM
hopefully - keep him out of sahara

Sayin'

TickleMeElmo
01-21-2010, 12:20 PM
It would probably say "on the main stage" after his name on the poster like in '07 if that was the case.

humanoid
01-21-2010, 12:21 PM
He tweeted this: To play @coachella on sat night after @muse is so exciting for me!I am gonna be there the whole weekend checking everybody out!

He closed the main after headliner Red Hot Chili Peppers on Saturday night in 2007.

Take these two bits together and I say he closes the main after Muse.

oh god, I hope he checks me out!

Sonicifyouwantit
01-21-2010, 12:43 PM
I'm guessing that is what will happen. Who did he close the stage for the last time? I just ran back to see evil 9 in the sahara when he did.