PDA

View Full Version : Stop throwing Frisbees and kicking soccer balls!

trentmorrison
01-20-2010, 03:52 PM
You godamn haoles, you can't just politely socialize on camp grounds. You have to wait till night time to be kicking a godamn soccer ball hitting tents, causing people to report you to security. you people have no courtesy to fellow campers. you make noise, hitting drums way late into the night, you have nothing in your brain that makes you think of other people surrounding your obnoxious ass.

and who over 5 years old throws a frisbee for more than a minute and think that it is fun? you are making people walk around you assholes..after one throw i would be totally bored, and you haoles keep throwing it over and over.

after 2am just sit in your godamn tent in silence, stop talking go to sleep.

Neighborhood Creep
01-20-2010, 03:57 PM
<----- loves a good frisbee toss

Theijuiel
01-20-2010, 04:05 PM
Invest in ear pugs and bricks.

yeahfontaine
01-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Invest in ear pugs and bricks.

http://www.dogbreed-gifts.com/pug/stuffed/dogstuff6.jpg

feather
01-20-2010, 04:13 PM
What I don't understand is why for one weekend you can't let people do whatever they want that makes Coachella special, even if that is throwing a frisbee or kicking a soccer ball. You can get beauty sleep the other days out of the year.

JustSteve
01-20-2010, 04:16 PM
frisbees are kinda douchey

trentmorrison
01-20-2010, 04:19 PM
What I don't understand is why for one weekend you can't let people do whatever they want that makes Coachella special, even if that is throwing a frisbee or kicking a soccer ball. You can get beauty sleep the other days out of the year.

here is how you can tell it is wrong. have someone kick a ball on your tent over and over all night when you are in your tent... everytime you leave to go shower or go bathroom, have a guy follow you throwing a frisbee near your head...at what point would it be wrong where you would report them?

some one who wants to make coachella special should not affect negatively on another person's experience.

if they want to kick, throw, be obnoxious, do it far away from other people that are in the correct designated areas and following the rules.

Neighborhood Creep
01-20-2010, 04:20 PM
ban hacky sack circles while we're on the subject

feather
01-20-2010, 04:21 PM

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn209/featherforever/020-large.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn209/featherforever/1220152P.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn209/featherforever/glow-frisbee_t.jpg

Not these ones. You can throw your frisbee and give campers lightshows at the same time.

feather
01-20-2010, 04:22 PM
here is how you can tell it is wrong. have someone kick a ball on your tent over and over all night when you are in your tent... everytime you leave to go shower or go bathroom, have a guy follow you throwing a frisbee near your head...at what point would it be wrong where you would report them?

some one who wants to make coachella special should not affect negatively on another person's experience.

if they want to kick, throw, be obnoxious, do it far away from other people that are in the correct designated areas and following the rules.

I'm sorry it affected you negatively it seems like you were in a highly athletic area of the campsite.

aguila26
01-20-2010, 04:23 PM
don't go, dude.

Neighborhood Creep
01-20-2010, 04:24 PM
^^^ Maybe he is confusing it for tailgating at a soccer game

yeahfontaine
01-20-2010, 04:24 PM
Somehow I don't think this guy/girl is going to appreciate a brightly glowing projectile disc smacking into their tent or head any more than a regular one...

trentmorrison
01-20-2010, 04:26 PM
don't go, dude.

so not the point, point being common courtesy, I shouldn't even have to state common sense and courtesy. it should be understood.

it is the same type of people that are at the concert, they talk during a band playing...and when the song is done and people clap, like a robot they start clapping and yelling even tho they did not pay attention at all.

psycobetabuckdown
01-20-2010, 04:29 PM
Hey trent, say something positive man. One thing. I've never seen it. You live in Hawaii, man. Hawaii.

feather
01-20-2010, 04:34 PM
I was referring to Steve's douchey comment. Trent definitely will not appreciate a glowing Frisbee.

yeahfontaine
01-20-2010, 04:37 PM
Yeah, I know, Feather. I just found the imagery amusing. =)

trentmorrison
01-20-2010, 04:38 PM
Hey trent, say something positive man. One thing. I've never seen it. You live in Hawaii, man. Hawaii.

having a nice experience and atmosphere for people camping with people practicing common courtesy is very positive.

thewindowliquor
01-20-2010, 04:38 PM
You godamn haoles

wha?

but really, this:

What I don't understand is why for one weekend you can't let people do whatever they want

fucking republicans.

EastLos01
01-20-2010, 04:50 PM

This...

And Trent, you don't think that the 5 hours of time diffrence has anything to do with you not being able to sleep at 2 am anyway? I mean it is only 10 pm on the islands at that hour. I don't know how you spend your time, but maybe it would be fun to be out there even if its not tossing the frisbee or kicking the ball around.

psycobetabuckdown
01-20-2010, 04:51 PM
having a nice experience and atmosphere for people camping with people practicing common courtesy is very positive.

still waiting...

Blinken
01-20-2010, 04:57 PM
How about you just get a hotel.

trentmorrison
01-20-2010, 04:57 PM
This...

And Trent, you don't think that the 5 hours of time diffrence has anything to do with you not being able to sleep at 2 am anyway? I mean it is only 10 pm on the islands at that hour. I don't know how you spend your time, but maybe it would be fun to be out there even if its not tossing the frisbee or kicking the ball around.

its a 2-3 hour time difference depending on daylight savings. Besides, that is not the point of why i can't sleep. its because of obnoxious haoles making noise way above a courteous level.

bobert
01-20-2010, 04:59 PM
Hey Trent,
Perhaps your camping neighbors quickly identified you as a humorless, anti-social party pooper and that is the reason people followed you around throwing shit at you, and why your tent was constantly disturbed at all hours of the night. That said, I'm sure this thread will ensure that nothing like that will ever happen to you again. People can be so cruel.

EDIT: also, is "haoles" Hawaiian for douchebag, or are you just misspelling a-hole?

Bud Luster
01-20-2010, 05:01 PM
Really, you're the prick for wanting sleep while there is a party going on. Where's your common courtesy? I agree about the haoles though. Fucking white people.

thewindowliquor
01-20-2010, 05:01 PM
that is the reason people followed you around throwing shit at you

QFT

psycobetabuckdown
01-20-2010, 05:04 PM
ohhhh i always thought it was spelled more phonetically, howlies. Ok, more American, not phonetically. :)

halyem
<----- loves a good frisbee toss

yup.

psycobetabuckdown
wait, that's racism, i'm very offended as a white person. he can be banned nao?

bobert
01-20-2010, 05:07 PM
Trent is brown? I never would have guessed. Look on the bright side, every year there are fewer and fewer white people in California. We're a dying breed.

trentmorrison
01-20-2010, 05:07 PM
Hey Trent,
Perhaps your camping neighbors quickly identified you as a humorless, anti-social party pooper and that is the reason people followed you around throwing shit at you, and why your tent was constantly disturbed at all hours of the night. That said, I'm sure this thread will ensure that nothing like that will ever happen to you again. People can be so cruel.

EDIT: also, is "haoles" Hawaiian for douchebag, or are you just misspelling a-hole?

haole is literally hawaiian for "of a different breath" meaning people not from Hawaii, not necessarily white people, just foreign. does not mean douchebag.

and really, everyone with dignity and respect for other people should agree with me. my tent was by the walkway where the soccer shit was happening and knocking someone near me where it took the poles down...it is very rude and sickening, and even tho that happened, they continued and we called security not because it was happening to us, but to someone else.

JustSteve
01-20-2010, 05:11 PM
haole is also derogatory, come on now.

Bud Luster
01-20-2010, 05:13 PM
"security! security! Those guys are throwing Frisbees and kicking soccer balls!"

trentmorrison
01-20-2010, 05:15 PM
haole is also derogatory, come on now.

not really, when giving descriptions of a person it is common to say "the haole gentleman with the black hair over there"

im born and raised here, i think i know local terminology better than a haoule on the mainland.

dantoro
01-20-2010, 05:16 PM
Trent's been harboring anger about a GD frisbee this entire time since last year? can't say I'm shocked to read that.

We're all sorry your dad didn't play catch with you Trent and that you lack the ability to plan for... oh I don't know something like "ear plugs" that would not be hard to find at a concert even if you forgot to bring them.

or lay off the hard drugs and have a beer before you try to sleep... thats all the advice im going to waste on this.

Hotel's have a bit more privacy than say..oh .. a tent at a music festival?

bobert
01-20-2010, 05:21 PM
and really, everyone with dignity and respect for other people should agree with me. my tent was by the walkway where the soccer shit was happening and knocking someone near me where it took the poles down...it is very rude and sickening, and even tho that happened, they continued and we called security not because it was happening to us, but to someone else.

That does sound sickening. Was the soccer ball dipped in feces or excrement of some kind? If a poopy soccer ball smeared shit all over my tent I guess that would make me sick. One time after the show this kid with a silver wig on wandered into our campsite. He was really wasted and boring and tried to make friends with our group, but every time he spoke I got a bit nauseous from his banality and eventually had to ask him to leave before I vomited all over him. That's the most sickening thing that has ever happened to me in the campground - still haunts me to this day.

trentmorrison
01-20-2010, 05:23 PM
Trent's been harboring anger about a GD frisbee this entire time since last year? can't say I'm shocked to read that.

We're all sorry your dad didn't play catch with you Trent and that you lack the ability to plan for... oh I don't know something like "ear plugs" that would not be hard to find at a concert even if you forgot to bring them.

or lay off the hard drugs and have a beer before you try to sleep... thats all the advice im going to waste on this.

Hotel's have a bit more privacy than say..oh .. a tent at a music festival?

thats like saying, you live in a ghetto and you got shot, you should have expected that. yea yea, its against the law to shoot someone, but oh well thats what happens here.

canexplain
01-20-2010, 05:25 PM
Boy I hate to ask this one: Trent what do you think of glow sticks? cr****

dantoro
01-20-2010, 05:26 PM
thats like saying, you live in a ghetto and you got shot, you should have expected that. yea yea, its against the law to shoot someone, but oh well thats what happens here.

No its like saying you failed in planning by bringing necessary supplies and should expect people to be acting foolishly. You could have asked them to stop yourself.

Im saying you have options, its on you to exercise those options.

Wait did you really just compare a soccer ball at coachella to getting shot in the ghetto?

trentmorrison
01-20-2010, 05:29 PM
No its like saying you failed in planning by bringing necessary supplies and should expect people to be acting foolishly. You could have asked them to stop yourself.

Im saying you have options, its on you to exercise those options.

Wait did you really just compare a soccer ball at coachella to getting shot in the ghetto?

im NOT comparing the action, im comparing your complacency of your surroundings to dictate what you should expect to happen cause you are there and there is nothing you can do about it.

necessary supplies? like a brick wall? how am i gonna protect my tent when a ball going 20 mph hits my tent poles?

frazzles
01-20-2010, 05:29 PM
Is this seriously a thread? I understand your point, but get a fucking hotel if you're going to be this much of a priss.

trentmorrison
01-20-2010, 05:30 PM

as long as its not hitting my head...the ones with rope i object too if your near people

canexplain
01-20-2010, 05:36 PM
as long as its not hitting my head...the ones with rope i object too if your near people

Boy Trent if you aren't here to make friends, you are doing a bang up job my man. If you don't like flying glow things, stay away from feather. Do you at least like girls? Well I guess here that is a hit or miss question. Do you at least like people? cr****

trentmorrison
01-20-2010, 05:42 PM
Boy Trent if you aren't here to make friends, you are doing a bang up job my man. If you don't like flying glow things, stay away from feather. Do you at least like girls? Well I guess here that is a hit or miss question. Do you at least like people? cr****

i like people when they behave as a human being, not an animal

thewindowliquor
01-20-2010, 05:46 PM
Get and hotel and STFU please.

/thread

wewantmuse
01-20-2010, 05:47 PM
i wish they'd ban beach balls. shit is so annoying. can't focus on the damn music because you're worrying about the fucking beach ball hitting you

canexplain
01-20-2010, 05:49 PM
i wish they'd ban beach balls. shit is so annoying. can't focus on the damn music because you're worrying about the fucking beach ball hitting you

Last year I didn't even go and I sent someone on the board 25? balls to hand out just to boink you on the head muse. Trent my big question to you? Long or short board? cr****

trentmorrison
01-20-2010, 05:49 PM
its amazing people would be against this thread. it must be the same people that talk during a movie, or talk on a cell phone with a blue tooth on in public

trentmorrison
01-20-2010, 05:50 PM
Last year I didn't even go and I sent someone on the board 25? balls to hand out just to boink you on the head muse. Trent my big question to you? Long or short board? cr****

both, short overall

OnAJourney
01-20-2010, 05:53 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TFA9gQh_hSg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TFA9gQh_hSg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

thewindowliquor
01-20-2010, 05:53 PM
its amazing people would be against this thread. it must be the same people that talk during a movie, or talk on a cell phone with a blue tooth on in public

its amazing that you fucking started this thread.

you're the same people that tell cops about shit and fucking complain that i'm not 25 feet away from the door while i'm smoking a cigarette.

this used to be america. please go the fuck back to hawaii or whatever stupid fucking island it is that you're from.

feather
01-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I know, Feather. I just found the imagery of amusing. =)

Or maybe a projecting glowing frisbee is EXACTLY what Trent needs.

fucking republicans.

Drive me crazy!

If he camps next to PAW, we'll find out.

I don't pay $500+ dollars to STFU after a day of amazing and entrancing music. Who's ready to party?

dantoro
01-20-2010, 05:58 PM
http://rtsponderings.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/a-lawn.jpg

thats the music fest spirit!!??

canexplain
01-20-2010, 06:02 PM
both, short overall

Figures end of my questions to you. cr****

canexplain
01-20-2010, 06:05 PM
Or maybe a projecting glowing frisbee is EXACTLY what Trent needs.

Drive me crazy!

If he camps next to PAW, we'll find out.

I don't pay $500+ dollars to STFU after a day of amazing and entrancing music. Who's ready to party?

Feather I don't think he has to be close to PAW to not like you it sounds. In a crowd of PLUR, you stand out. You are one of a kind (I mean that as a complement btw) ... cr****

djandrews25
01-20-2010, 06:06 PM
That does sound sickening. Was the soccer ball dipped in feces or excrement of some kind? If a poopy soccer ball smeared shit all over my tent I guess that would make me sick. One time after the show this kid with a silver wig on wandered into our campsite. He was really wasted and boring and tried to make friends with our group, but every time he spoke I got a bit nauseous from his banality and eventually had to ask him to leave before I vomited all over him. That's the most sickening thing that has ever happened to me in the campground - still haunts me to this day.

HAHA.

Dear mainland haole,

I understand what you are saying, but i also assume you are making gross exaggerations. If someone was kicking a soccerball into your tent all night and you didnt kick that shit all the way across the campground then stop being a pussy.

trentmorrison
01-20-2010, 06:06 PM
its amazing that you fucking started this thread.

you're the same people that tell cops about shit and fucking complain that i'm not 25 feet away from the door while i'm smoking a cigarette.

this used to be america. please go the fuck back to hawaii or whatever stupid fucking island it is that you're from.

you know it really is like talking to children on here. you need to be spanked and raised properly to respect other people.

yeahfontaine
01-20-2010, 06:09 PM

I, for one, tend to agree with you about the noise and shit in the camping area. However, that's why my husband and I have switched to hotellin' it the last couple of years. We can then get rowdy with friends and quit when we want sleep.

Seems pointless to go and expect to have peace and quiet at night at Coachella. Not gonna happen and I don't think it even should, now that I think about it. I think that's all people are saying.

thewindowliquor
01-20-2010, 06:11 PM
you know it really is like talking to children on here. you need to be spanked and raised properly to respect other people.

Yeah, my parents pretty much taught me that respect is earned.

trentmorrison
01-20-2010, 06:13 PM
Yeah, my parents pretty much taught me that respect is earned.

and for you it is earned when someone is obnoxious and kicks balls on your tent?

thewindowliquor
01-20-2010, 06:15 PM
and for you it is earned when someone is obnoxious and kicks balls on your tent?

No. It also isn't earned when you tell other people how to live their lives. Today it's "stop kicking that soccer ball," and tomorrow its "Don't wear that offensive T-Shirt."

One day soon its "round up all the people that aren't white Christians," and "lets get those fuckin jews."

yeahfontaine
01-20-2010, 06:18 PM
Hey, let's turn this thread in a positive direction.

It just dawned on me that all festival-goers have unlimited access to the campgrounds after the show, even if we're not camping, right? So people who do the hotel thing can now come and make friends, go "home" at sunrise for a few winks, and start again the next day. Holy shit I'm so excited for this year.

thewindowliquor
01-20-2010, 06:19 PM
all festival-goers have unlimited access to the campgrounds after the show

I don't think this is true.

gooftroop
01-20-2010, 06:21 PM
Take a xanax or ambien next time. Or just ask nicely for them to stop. If you did and they didn't then yes they were being douche bags. Holding onto your anger 1 year later though isn't going to help anybody.

QFT

And btw, frisbee rules IMHO.

djandrews25
01-20-2010, 06:23 PM
Xanex had me sleeping till 8-9am every morning without interruption. Of course i would wake up completely covered in sweat, but at least i got 4 hours of sleep each night.

trentmorrison
01-20-2010, 06:26 PM
Take a xanax or ambien next time. Or just ask nicely for them to stop. If you did and they didn't then yes they were being douche bags. Holding onto your anger 1 year later though isn't going to help anybody.

QFT

And btw, frisbee rules IMHO.

why is everyone complacent with their surroundings? take ambient and go to sleep? thats not gonna help me when i wake up to a flat tent. the point being they should realize they are near tents and thier ball may hit a tent and they should not be doing it in the first place. im not being the old complaining man wagging my finger at the whippersnappers, it should not be taking place in the first place, don't you people understand that?

fatbastard
01-20-2010, 06:26 PM
Boy do I hate people.

canexplain
01-20-2010, 06:27 PM
I think you have to have a wristband to enter the in and out camping grounds. Not sure but I think I read that somewhere. How else would they know who can go in and out? cr****

thewindowliquor
01-20-2010, 06:32 PM
im not being the old complaining man wagging my finger at the whippersnappers

are you sure about that? Because, that seems to be the consensus opinion around here.

gmoneyak
01-20-2010, 06:33 PM
Trent is brown? I never would have guessed. Look on the bright side, every year there are fewer and fewer white people in California. We're a dying breed.

There's still plenty of you guys in Reno, you can take them back as you wish.

They may be slightly tainted.

GrossMagic
01-20-2010, 06:34 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sDCrkKMw9pc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sDCrkKMw9pc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

psycobetabuckdown
01-20-2010, 11:54 PM
What do you want, Trent? Do you want us to sign a petition to ban frisbees and soccer balls? How are they gonna enforce that when they can't stop us from bringing in all types of drugs and beer? We get it, something shitty happened to you and it sucked. But people like to have fun when camping at music festivals. You can't control everything everyone does.

I'll be bringing a frisbee and obviously avoiding people and tents. If I hit anyone by accident I'll be apologizing. If I knock down a tent I'll be grabbing the frisbee and running away.

M Sparks
01-21-2010, 06:00 AM
http://www.dogbreed-gifts.com/pug/stuffed/dogstuff6.jpg

This comes up every year

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/marc242/earpugs.jpg

M Sparks
01-21-2010, 06:02 AM
I don't think this is true.

It is this year.

I think you have to have a wristband to enter the in and out camping grounds. Not sure but I think I read that somewhere. How else would they know who can go in and out? cr****

Yes. A Festival wristband. Which all festivalgoers will have.

M Sparks
01-21-2010, 06:04 AM
One day soon its "round up all the people that aren't white Christians,"

Didn't we start this already?

frozen pilgrim
01-21-2010, 06:15 AM
hey trent- fuck you.

you know why coachella's great? because I know that if someone crashes into my tent in the campground while playing frisbee, it means they were HAVING SO MUCH FUN THEY DIDN"T SEE MY TENT!

my first coachella experience was setting up camp, having an errant soccer ball come my way, joining in the game, and making friends I'll never forget. you don't like soccer balls and frisbees? you can't deal with raucous fun? rent a hotel room. or better yet, stay the fuck home. some of us come to coachella to get the fuck away from people like you

frozen pilgrim
01-21-2010, 06:15 AM
also, the ear pugs come up every year, and every year that picture makes me giggle

CellarOwl
01-21-2010, 08:14 AM
I honestly thought this was a joke when I saw the first post; but no, you're serious. Holy shit. All the things you have problems with are basic camping activities, it's just up to the people doing them to be considerate of others ie, not total dicks. If you have a problem with that, stay off the campground. I hear the commute from Palm Springs is lovely anyway.

It's not a brick or a 300-pound drunkpunk in docs. It's a fucking beach ball, you pussy.

canexplain
01-21-2010, 08:50 AM
It is this year.

Yes. A Festival wristband. Which all festivalgoers will have.

You sure on this sparks. At most fests you have venue wristbands and camping wristbands. Somewhere I read where only campers can go in and out and not the day tripping hotel and locals. I couldn't find an answer either way but I wouldn't want to give out wrong info either. cr****

M Sparks
01-21-2010, 09:11 AM
I give up.

Can I bring my friends into camp?

Sure, as long as everyone has a festival ticket you can have them come to your camping spot.

This really doesn't seem very unclear to me. Also...

This year we are selling spots (not per person)

If you don't sell campsites by the person, how can you possibly designate who is "a camper" and who is not?

JustSteve
01-21-2010, 09:12 AM

haha, why? is it going to hurt you?

M Sparks
01-21-2010, 09:12 AM
also, the ear pugs come up every year, and every year that picture makes me giggle

You're welcome.

Ravingmad
01-21-2010, 09:18 AM
Take a guess how many times a night the average hotel room is hit by a frisbee or soccer ball

CellarOwl
01-21-2010, 09:38 AM
Take a guess how many times a night the average hotel room is hit by a frisbee or soccer ball

/thread.

locachica73
01-21-2010, 09:44 AM
This thread makes me scared to get old. If I ever turn someone in for throwing a frisbee or kicking a ball I give all my friends/family the go ahead to put me in a home.

ivankay
01-21-2010, 09:58 AM
Probably too much effort, but maybe the capmers should be divided into Mellow and Rowdy. i know if i was trying to sleep and someone was knocking down my tent because they were too self absorbed to be aware of others, i might be kind of pissed depending on how they handled it (profuse apologies and help fixing the damage as opposed to "fuck you! i'm having fun!").

This sorta reminds me of the shit that one guy got when he admited he pissed on someone else's tent and didn't really seem to think it was a big deal. Now that's fucked up.

canexplain
01-21-2010, 10:15 AM
Why are you being so jerky sparks? Yea I didn’t read that part and forgot that you can have a bunch of people camp in your spot. I bet there will be people who will sell a “patch” of their 10/30 spots to people that don’t have a vehicle. You could even just be nondescript each night and crash around the sites and never have to pay for camping or a place to stay. Cr****

CellarOwl
01-21-2010, 10:20 AM
This sorta reminds me of the shit that one guy got when he admited he pissed on someone else's tent and didn't really seem to think it was a big deal. Now that's fucked up.

That is incredible. I love you, Coachella.

trentmorrison
01-21-2010, 01:33 PM
hey trent- fuck you.

you know why coachella's great? because I know that if someone crashes into my tent in the campground while playing frisbee, it means they were HAVING SO MUCH FUN THEY DIDN"T SEE MY TENT!

my first coachella experience was setting up camp, having an errant soccer ball come my way, joining in the game, and making friends I'll never forget. you don't like soccer balls and frisbees? you can't deal with raucous fun? rent a hotel room. or better yet, stay the fuck home. some of us come to coachella to get the fuck away from people like you

to the other post, it has nothing about getting old, its just some goddamn common courtesy not to be kicking balls near tents, and throwing frisbees near people walking.

i would never want to make friends with an ignorant person kicking balls where people are sleeping and setting up a tent. do you make friends at the movies with parents that have a baby that cries throughout the film too?

im not stopping the minutes of fun that one can have by throwing a frisbee or kicking a ball over and over and over and over and over...just don't do it where people can be negatively affected by the expense of your "fun"

imagine catching a frisbee, then throwing it, then catching it, the throwing it, then catching it, then throwing it, then catching it, then throwing it, then catching it, the throwing it, then catching it, then throwing it, then catching it, then throwing it....god, the seconds of fun to be had!

kicking a ball, then kicking it back, then kicking it back, then kicking it back, then kicking it back, then kicking it back, then kicking it back, then kicking it back....oh my god how can I resist that kind of fun!

donkey sex
01-21-2010, 02:04 PM
glow in the dark frisbee, a sleeping bag for two, twenty minutes

frozen pilgrim
01-21-2010, 02:12 PM
dude, are you serious? like, are you actually serious? you actually don't get any enjoyment out of engaging in a game of catch and making friends? "kicking it, then kicking it back"... yeah. playing around. for fun. maybe instead we should all use your face as a goalpoast.

maybe you don't get this part yet:

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE ATMOSPHERE IN CAMP, THEN DON'T COME, YOU SAD-SACK MOTHERFUCKER.

like I said, some, nay MOST of us, come to something like coachella to get the fuck away from dipshits like you who think that soccer balls should be banned and frisbees are useless objects. you know what else has no fundamental purpose? MUSIC FESTIVALS. and we all seem to love them, including this one, where we all camp and play games together when we're not listening to music!

seriously trent, you're just digging your hole deeper and deeper. nobody, read NOBODY is going to agree that in order for you to have a peaceful night's sleep, we should ban all forms of projectile-based fun from the campground

if a ball hits your tent, kick it back and join in the friggin' game. if it hits your tent like ten times after asking them to watch it, then kick it halfway across the field.

if you're seriously suggesting that people should not be allowed to engage in outdoor field games on a GIANT FUCKING OUTDOOR FIELD, then you have psychological issues that go much much deeper than this issue.

go.

fuck.

yourself.

to everyone else:

this year, starting friday, I'm giving an honest-to-god single american dollar for anyone who scores a direct hit with a frisbee to this "haole"s face. fifty cents for the back of the head, and TWO bucks for a soccer ball to the groin.

canexplain
01-21-2010, 02:14 PM
You get em Pilgrim....... Cr****

dantoro
01-21-2010, 02:16 PM
Trent this is for you big boy!!

http://media.comicmix.com/media/2008/01/13/ultimate-frisbee.jpg

donkey sex
01-21-2010, 02:19 PM
been wanting to try beer pong...one of those games where if you lose,you win, and if you win, you win.

frozen pilgrim
01-21-2010, 02:26 PM
been wanting to try beer pong...one of those games where if you lose,you win, and if you win, you win.

dude... with the new campground rules, WE CAN DO THIS!

beer pong on thursday night, anyone?

Geno_g
01-21-2010, 02:33 PM
One of my first Coachella memories is getting to the field on Thursday before 12pm and saying my tent is set up, I have everything. I went to the bar to get a couple drinks to loosen up. On my way back to the tent we see this group of people playing frisbee and throwing a football, met some friends and killed a lot of time, you sound like a Ball of fun trent...

ballroomdancer22
01-21-2010, 02:40 PM
last year i had one of my australian camping neighbors represent Australia against some cleary intoxicated antagonising douche representing the U S of A in a soccer shoot out at 6 a.m. in the campgrounds.

pretty awesome

i advocate sports at coachella

BROKENDOLL
01-21-2010, 02:43 PM
Uh, if you'll all pardon me for a moment...Ron, I still have a small handful of your balls waiting here for you. Carry on...
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/P1011161-1-1-2.jpg

I know I'm way overdue on a good spanking.

then catching it, the throwing it, then catching it, then throwing it, then catching it, then throwing it, then catching it, the throwing it, then catching it, then throwing it, then catching it, then throwing it....god, the seconds of fun to be had!

kicking a ball, then kicking it back, then kicking it back, then kicking it back, then kicking it back, then kicking it back, then kicking it back, then kicking it back....oh my god how can I resist that kind of fun!
Obviously you can't because this stupid threasd of yours is basically just a frisbee, asshole. Lighten the fuck up.

BROKENDOLL
01-21-2010, 02:45 PM
Trent this is for you big boy!!

http://media.comicmix.com/media/2008/01/13/ultimate-frisbee.jpg
I just pictured 1000's of candee ravers tossing their pacifiers aside in search of the big pop! LOL

donkey sex
01-21-2010, 02:48 PM
dude... with the new campground rules, WE CAN DO THIS!

beer pong on thursday night, anyone?

Huntington Beach Main St. bars just banned it. Or the Cops mandated a ban rather.

Always on sale at Big 5. I seem to spend alot of time there for some reason...Rambo flash light knive survival kits, the latest fishing lures, and the like. I'll play if I go on Thursday.

trentmorrison
01-21-2010, 02:52 PM
dude, are you serious? like, are you actually serious? you actually don't get any enjoyment out of engaging in a game of catch and making friends? "kicking it, then kicking it back"... yeah. playing around. for fun. maybe instead we should all use your face as a goalpoast.

maybe you don't get this part yet:

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE ATMOSPHERE IN CAMP, THEN DON'T COME, YOU SAD-SACK MOTHERFUCKER.

like I said, some, nay MOST of us, come to something like coachella to get the fuck away from dipshits like you who think that soccer balls should be banned and frisbees are useless objects. you know what else has no fundamental purpose? MUSIC FESTIVALS. and we all seem to love them, including this one, where we all camp and play games together when we're not listening to music!

seriously trent, you're just digging your hole deeper and deeper. nobody, read NOBODY is going to agree that in order for you to have a peaceful night's sleep, we should ban all forms of projectile-based fun from the campground

if a ball hits your tent, kick it back and join in the friggin' game. if it hits your tent like ten times after asking them to watch it, then kick it halfway across the field.

if you're seriously suggesting that people should not be allowed to engage in outdoor field games on a GIANT FUCKING OUTDOOR FIELD, then you have psychological issues that go much much deeper than this issue.

go.

fuck.

yourself.

to everyone else:

this year, starting friday, I'm giving an honest-to-god single american dollar for anyone who scores a direct hit with a frisbee to this "haole"s face. fifty cents for the back of the head, and TWO bucks for a soccer ball to the groin.

why do you think Cochella bans flags at the concert? because it blocks other people's view and affects other people enjoyment.

im having my fun in my tent and not bothering anyone else, for u asses that come into my territory and disturb my fun with your fun, you are in the wrong.

canexplain
01-21-2010, 02:57 PM
Trent you are not going to change anyones' mind that doesn't feel the way you do and you sure aren't going to whine enough to change the rules in camping. Why don't you just let it drop (kick :) ..... cr****

dantoro
01-21-2010, 03:04 PM
why do you think Cochella bans flags at the concert? because it blocks other people's view and affects other people enjoyment.

im having my fun in my tent and not bothering anyone else, for u asses that come into my territory and disturb my fun with your fun, you are in the wrong.

no Trent it is YOU who effect other people's enjoyment.

so Coachella should ban YOU.

trentmorrison
01-21-2010, 03:05 PM
Trent you are not going to change anyones' mind that doesn't feel the way you do and you sure aren't going to whine enough to change the rules in camping. Why don't you just let it drop (kick :) ..... cr****

i know there will always be ignorant people in this world. I just can't believe a festival with mostly intelligent bands brings unintelligent and arrogant people.

trentmorrison
01-21-2010, 03:06 PM
no Trent it is YOU who affect other people's enjoyment.

so Coachella should ban YOU.

and resorts to personal attacks without responding maturely

dantoro
01-21-2010, 03:09 PM
and resorts to personal attacks without responding maturely

i know you are but what am i

Bud Luster
01-21-2010, 03:10 PM
Trent, did you ever consider asking the perpetrators to stop hitting your tent w/ said devices. Doesn't sound like you are against the throwing of Frisbees or the kicking of soccer balls, just that you dont want them hitting your tent.

Suffacated
01-21-2010, 03:10 PM
its just some goddamn common courtesy not to be kicking balls near tents,

i would never want to make friends with an ignorant person kicking balls where people are sleeping and setting up a tent.

Trent...
You seem to be a respectable, courteous, polite kind of individual who excels in the art of rational thinking.
One would think that someone of your elevated intellectual caliber would be able to size up the situation and react to it like a civilized adult without looking like a whiny fucking crybaby.
It's obvious that the campground will always be infested with many ignorant ball kicking hoodlums who loiter into the wee hours of the morning.
It is what it is Trent and you will never, ever be able to change that.
So...If you still insist on lowering yourself to our standards by camping amongst us low life degenerates, you first need to quit your fucking whining.
You know from experience that kicking the ball back to the ball kicker will result in the ball kicker kicking the ball back to you.
Not the results that you desire?
Think, react and overcome... Its that simple. When the kicker kicks the ball into your tent, don't be an idiot and kick it back. Grab your Swiss Army knife and shank that fucking ball just as you would want to carve out one of the kickers eyeballs. Then while putting on your baddest most insane angry face, approach the kicker, limp ball in hand and inform him that you've had an extremely long day and it is essential for you to get some sleep. While handing the ball over explain to him that any further interruptions will likely cause your skin condition to flare up from all of the sweat, stress and lack of sleep. As a bonus, throw in ," Any further shenanigans will not be tolerated". Seal the deal with an assertive , " don't let it happen again".
Now....wasn't that just too fucking simple?

bdfsh
01-21-2010, 03:12 PM
yeah lighten the fuck up. and btw JAY Z IS FUCKING AWESOME.

you fucking haole.

Blinken
01-21-2010, 03:21 PM
GET A FUCKING HOTEL ROOM

yeahfontaine
01-21-2010, 03:24 PM
Probably too much effort, but maybe the capmers should be divided into Mellow and Rowdy. i know if i was trying to sleep and someone was knocking down my tent because they were too self absorbed to be aware of others, i might be kind of pissed depending on how they handled it (profuse apologies and help fixing the damage as opposed to "fuck you! i'm having fun!").

Mellow=get your ass to a hotel so you can be a happy kid during the festival and make new friends (and not be a sleep-deprived, soccer ball-dented raging maniac, in some people's cases)

trentmorrison
01-21-2010, 03:26 PM
Trent, did you ever consider asking the perpetrators to stop hitting your tent w/ said devices. Doesn't sound like you are against the throwing of Frisbees or the kicking of soccer balls, just that you dont want them hitting your tent.

again, the ball hit us once by my head as i was laying down...they did not say sorry, then it hit another tent, then a neighbor told security, security came and they did not stop, we then personally went to security and they finally moved somewhere else. that is ignorant to do by tents, when there is an open field near the front when you enter

yeahfontaine
01-21-2010, 03:29 PM
You could even just be nondescript each night and crash around the sites and never have to pay for camping or a place to stay. Cr****

Hahaha exactly, Ron. I'm having fun envisioning the entire population of the festival just taking the party to the campgrounds every night. Then people can sleep there or go to their hotels at their leisure, as long as they're walking.

That's gonna be so weird with the "no overnight parking except in car camping" rule, though. I wonder what time we'll have to move our cars before we're towed or ticketed or something. I can imagine losing track of time in the campgrounds and seeing the sunrise and going "oh shit, that's right. I was supposed to drive out of the parking lot at some point last night."

psycobetabuckdown
01-21-2010, 03:30 PM
Trent. Like I said, what do you want from us? What is this thread for? Are you asking for a petition?

trentmorrison
01-21-2010, 03:33 PM
im asking for basic human decency for all campers at coachella

Geno_g
01-21-2010, 03:36 PM
You forgot to say please...
http://www.funnycatsite.com/pictures/Please_Please_Please.jpg

bdfsh
01-21-2010, 03:36 PM

well this is OBVIOUSLY the way to achieve it; delete this fucking thread already.
and btw JAY IS FUCKING AWESOME; haole.

donkey sex
01-21-2010, 03:45 PM
if they were wearing official soccer team shirts on, had strong european or middle-eastern accents, and were playing very aggressively I guess it could be annoying to be around

trentmorrison
01-21-2010, 03:46 PM
well this is OBVIOUSLY the way to achieve it; delete this fucking thread already.
and btw JAY IS FUCKING AWESOME; haole.

its sad, most of you are disagreeing with me just because of the Jay Z posts i put earlier. so no matter what topic i say, you will disagree with me cause you cannot be mature and talk about the topic on hand, just disagree to disagree with me casue im an "asshole"

djandrews25
01-21-2010, 03:57 PM
You are such a pussy, as i said already haole: if someone insists on hitting your tent over and over, tell them to stop. if they wont, take the fucking ball. Why are you such a relentless moron that you cant take everyone's fucking advice.

Ive got a problem with people smelling like bastards at a festival, but you dont see me making threads complaining about it like a little bitch, then arguing with everyone who makes much more sense than me about it.

bdfsh
01-21-2010, 04:01 PM
You are such a pussy, as i said already haole: if someone insists on hitting your tent over and over, tell them to stop. if they wont, take the fucking ball. Why are you such a relentless moron that you cant take everyone's fucking advice.

Ive got a problem with people smelling like bastards at a festival, but you dont see me making threads complaining about it like a little bitch, then arguing with everyone who makes much more sense than me about it.

exactly. and Im the only person who has said anything about your jayz hating;

are you seriously still trying to argue your point?

and btw JAY Z IS FUCKING AWESOME.

blackchango
01-21-2010, 04:03 PM
="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z7X2_V60YK8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z7X2_V60YK8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
You godamn haoles, you can't just politely socialize on camp grounds. You have to wait till night time to be kicking a godamn soccer ball hitting tents, causing people to report you to security. you people have no courtesy to fellow campers. you make noise, hitting drums way late into the night, you have nothing in your brain that makes you think of other people surrounding your obnoxious ass.

and who over 5 years old throws a frisbee for more than a minute and think that it is fun? you are making people walk around you assholes..after one throw i would be totally bored, and you haoles keep throwing it over and over.

bobert
01-21-2010, 04:21 PM
exactly. and Im the only person who has said anything about your jayz hating;

are you seriously still trying to argue your point?

and btw JAY Z IS FUCKING AWESOME.

Great sig, buddy. I barely remember posting it but the shit be true. There's God in them Polo Fields.

bdfsh
01-21-2010, 04:36 PM
Great sig, buddy. I barely remember posting it but the shit be true. There's God in them Polo Fields.

haha, yeah man; i dont even remember when i quoted it, probably about 2 years ago now

yeahfontaine
01-21-2010, 04:42 PM
haha, yeah man; i dont even remember when i quoted it, probably about 2 years ago now

Off topic (which is probably a good thing in this stupid thread) but...

Your Tool, God and LSD sig reminded me of when I woke up and exited my tent on the final morning of Coachella in '06 to be greeted by a still-very-frying guy pontificating about how he figured out that Maynard is evil and that he put a spell on everyone within listening distance of his set. He was writing all these letter and number codes in really tiny letters on the back of a beer box and he kept getting really excited when he thought he was getting closer to figuring out how to "crack" Maynard's code and set everyone free from the curse.

Good times...

bdfsh
01-21-2010, 05:38 PM
ahha, that is fucking classic. what a tool.

trentmorrison
01-21-2010, 06:00 PM
i don't use drugs to enjoy a concert. the music should be enough drug for your brain... if you need more stimulation its because your mind is like a little baby that needs to be feed its milk cause it can be satisfied with music alone.

frozen pilgrim
01-21-2010, 06:05 PM
just out of curiosity, have you ever actually TRIED playing frisbee or kicking a ball around at coachella? even once? 100% honest, completely un-loaded question

frozen pilgrim
01-21-2010, 06:06 PM
hackey sack counts too

trentmorrison
01-21-2010, 06:07 PM
just out of curiosity, have you ever actually TRIED playing frisbee or kicking a ball around at coachella? even once? 100% honest, completely un-loaded question

i use to work in a sports store...me and worker threw frisbee once back to each other, we stopped and both agreed how can this be fun for more than a minute?

i took soccer as a kid.

didnt do it at coachella cause im not an obnoxious person like that

trentmorrison
01-21-2010, 06:08 PM
hackey sack counts too

hacky sack i tried at the store too. i did it twice with my foot..then i stopped and said, "isn't there children starving in the world?"

canexplain
01-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Trent you and antipop should get together. You both could put on quite a festival I am thinking. cr****

dantoro
01-21-2010, 06:24 PM
i don't use drugs to enjoy a concert. the music should be enough drug for your brain... if you need more stimulation its because your mind is like a little baby that needs to be feed its milk cause it can be satisfied with music alone.

you had a point there until the baby milk part. why am i wasting my time reading your spiteful discharge? i dont know ...its because i want to help you with your problems.

babies drink milk to survive.
vs.
concert goers use to: add seasoning that will kick it up a notch (get their monies worth) to enhance the situation.
Like a bomb ass fillet mignon steak... only WITH Cajun seasoning and a glass of 2004 Rodney Strong Cabernet to make the perfect taste experience. (and a blowjob under the table

your tent must really suck

Suffacated
01-21-2010, 06:31 PM
i use to work in a sports store..

Jock.....:laughyou

BROKENDOLL
01-21-2010, 06:35 PM

So, what kind of fun does a 30 year old guy have in a tent by himself? I mean, we had flashing disco balls, a small strobelight, tequila, and some killer smoke, but 8'x10' just wasn't enough room for too much fun. What kind of tent did you pitch that allowed you so much fun?

The Basic Human Decency Test

1Do you hold doors open for people?
yes.

sure, if they have their hands full.

no...some women don't like that, and men don't need it.

2I'm not ready for sex yet, but you are. What would you do?
I would move on and try to find someone else

I would buy you roses

I would try to spice things up with toys and fantasies

I would wait, and in the meantime cuddle you and try to help you feel safe

3You've just discovered one of my faults. What would you do?
I would probably bring it up the next time we have an argument.

I would like you even more because it makes you more human.

I would tease you about it playfully, all in good fun.

4How often do you lose your temper?
Almost never.

Once in a while, but I never stay mad for long.

Fairly often.

5How do you like to resolve conflicts?
I like to wait a few days and then talk about it after we've both calmed down.

I like to argue and let off steam, then talk about it and make up afterwards.

I like to talk things out openly but gently, while we cuddle.

6You just find out that I'm sick with a bad cold. What do you do?
I would have flowers delivered to you.

I would call you on the phone.

I would bring you orange juice and anything else you might need from the store.

I would do nothing.

7I'm confiding in you and crying. what would you do?
I would hold you and give you advice that will help you make it through the difficult time.

I would hold you and tell you about a similar experience that happened in my life.

I would hold you and listen carefully and ask questions about what happened.

I would hold you.

Trent, my friend. I see nothing here in regards to throwing frisbees on a polo field...sorry

ivankay
01-21-2010, 07:13 PM
Mellow=get your ass to a hotel so you can be a happy kid during the festival and make new friends (and not be a sleep-deprived, soccer ball-dented raging maniac, in some people's cases)

True dat, but the mellow are as entitled to camp as anyone else. A solution to the problem Trent is presenting could be segregation. There's enough room for it. Andrew presents the solution i might use in the situation of constant ball pounding in the wee hours of the morning, but that would more than likely end in more conflict which would not be good for the vibe of the campgrounds. i have a tendency to tell people to stop talking during movies or if my neighbor was getting too agro with his sound system at 4am (use headphones fucker), and if someone kept hitting my tent, they sure aren't entitled to not hear shit about it. Once, sure we could all laugh about it. Multiple times? You aren't a good enough soccer player to play in an enclosed environment. Like that shitty skateboarder who loses his board all the time and hits shit or people with it...learn to control your shit before subjecting others to it. If the soccer players are fine to constantly disturb the tents around them at 1-say 7am in the morning, why not a guy randomly playing drums on your tent for no apparent reason than "he's having fun"?

If you're partying in the campgrounds is to the point where you have no concern for those around you, you might be a dick. Rule number one of Coachella: Don't be a dick. i wouldn't expect silence, but i would expect a degree of respect from my neighbors that would include being in control of your own shit (which would include piss, barf and soccer balls).

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users10/renegademartian/default/msg-114558430552-2.jpg

tmac
01-21-2010, 07:23 PM
You godamn haoles
i love that you called them haoles

mountmccabe
01-21-2010, 07:43 PM
if someone kept hitting my tent, they sure aren't entitled to not hear shit about it. Once, sure we could all laugh about it. Multiple times? You aren't a good enough soccer player to play in an enclosed environment. Like that shitty skateboarder who loses his board all the time and hits shit or people with it...learn to control your shit before subjecting others to it. If the soccer players are fine to constantly disturb the tents around them at 1-say 7am in the morning, why not a guy randomly playing drums on your tent for no apparent reason than "he's having fun"?

If you're partying in the campgrounds is to the point where you have no concern for those around you, you might be a dick. Rule number one of Coachella: Don't be a dick. i wouldn't expect silence, but i would expect a degree of respect from my neighbors that would include being in control of your own shit (which would include piss, barf and soccer balls).

If the dude what was kicking the soccer ball horribly and hitting people and/or tents filled with sleeping people posted here bragging about it plenty of people would rag on them and call them a dick.

But that isn't what happened here. trentmorrison came on here using offensive slurs, insulting people who like to throw a frisbee a/o kick a soccer ball a/o talk to their friends a/o other Coachella attendees. He came in here like an asshole so he's getting treated like and asshole and any minor reasonable point he had here is getting lost in the stream.

trent is, basically, saying that campers at Coachella should have their fun within the rules and without bothering other people... but he is not following our rules and is bothering us with his whiny bullshit. Delete.

ivankay
01-21-2010, 07:54 PM
i don't think i was defending Trent's use of terminology for those who piss him off or his approach. i was addressing the situation(s) he presented.

i have no problems with people being whiny assholes on the board. If they are exclusively a bitch, then i won't be reading much of what they write here.

frozen pilgrim
01-21-2010, 08:12 PM
yeah, ivan, don't get me wrong. if I was sleeping and the same dude whanged me with a ball more than say, twice, I'd punt it across the fence. but I'd also be just as likely upon getting whanged the first time to get up and play. of course nobody should be beaning people with projectiles, but this is, after all, a big, awesome, fun-filled music festival with lots of energetic people, and asking them not to do things as natural in a camping context as tossing a frisbee around is nuts. I'm not saying people should eb allowed to swan-dive onto tents, but an errant ball here or there should really be just as expected as some drunk guy walking past your tent, looking at you, raising his fist triumphantly, yelling "woooo!" and carrying on. nobody's saying anarchy should reign.

trent's not suggesting that people exercise a little more caution. he's saying that casual games in the campground are a waste of a time and so detrimental to the atmosphere that they should be stopped entirely. he also just said something about how hackey sack is stupid because children are starving. the guy makes absolutely no sense.

mountmccabe
01-21-2010, 08:14 PM
I believe I was agreeing with you to some extent, at least. People should be respectful and understanding, but that, I think, includes people that are just looking to have their quiet time and sleep.

Also I probably should've thrown "judgmental," "haughty" and "closed-minded" in my previous post too, as those are really why he is raising ire. He hasn't posted anything that has demonstrated that he sees another side to the story; that he understands how people think and act.

He didn't say that he asked the soccer players to stop or move, he just said that he waited until he was pissed enough and called security... even going as far as defending this saying that he didn't feel he should deign to speak to such dirty outsiders.

mountmccabe
01-21-2010, 08:15 PM
Also: well said, pilgrim.

ivankay
01-21-2010, 08:19 PM
i hear you guys and i think we're on the same page. Literally as well.

frozen pilgrim
01-21-2010, 08:33 PM
lol, awesome. I think everyone in this thread needs to meet up fr a frisbee game this year. trent, your tent ok?

mountmccabe
01-21-2010, 08:44 PM
I think I even have a glow in the dark frisbee I can bring.

heart cooks brain
01-21-2010, 08:53 PM
while trent is obviously a complete idiot, i fully support people coming on here to be ignorant fools. Hilarity almost inevitably ensues

djandrews25
01-21-2010, 09:09 PM
I like how you(trent) avoid commenting on any piece of useful advice thrown your way.

gmoneyak
01-21-2010, 09:52 PM
Trent seems like a RIOT, I really want to hang out with him and wreck havoc one day.

One day..

righteousdnk
01-21-2010, 11:09 PM
I got there early on Thursday and while there were still big fields with no tents in them I played frisbee with people from Canada. Those fields were made for frisbee and soccer (but officially polo).

All that aside, Trent's tent, 3am Friday?

psycobetabuckdown
01-21-2010, 11:26 PM

I promise that if I hit you with a frisbee or soccer ball i will apologize and feel really bad. I can't promise everyone else will be that decent.

Californicator
01-22-2010, 09:24 AM
I want to see somebody set up a slack line in the campground. And do it while hackysacking, kicking a soccer ball, and catching a frisbee. All while being very high, of course.

frozen pilgrim
01-22-2010, 09:30 AM
I got there early on Thursday and while there were still big fields with no tents in them I played frisbee with people from Canada. Those fields were made for frisbee and soccer (but officially polo).

All that aside, Trent's tent, 3am Friday?

was one of the canadians about 5' 11", mad skinny, and like, the tenth guy there that year?

canexplain
01-22-2010, 09:52 AM
And you are complaining about soccer balls!!!! Day in a life …. Cr****

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/woodstock.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/woodstock1.jpg
and bottom line, each day was one I will never forget ....

CellarOwl
01-22-2010, 10:22 AM
hacky sack i tried at the store too. i did it twice with my foot..then i stopped and said, "isn't there children starving in the world?"

I really like your logic in this, as if dropping a hackey sack will end world hunger, or like it's somehow anymore productive than wasting your days working in a goddamned sports store for peanuts or buying an overpriced plate of noodles from a priviledged child's music fest in a first world country. Unless you're going to backpack mission to Burma or Haiti or Ethiopia with nothing but a giant tomato and a can of beans to save the children, lighten up; and drop the double standard or do something productive enough to back up how much of a sorry sack of morally sound shit you're posing as.

psycobetabuckdown
01-22-2010, 12:20 PM
And you are complaining about soccer balls!!!! Day in a life …. Cr****

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/woodstock.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/woodstock1.jpg
and bottom line, each day was one I will never forget ....

to be fair, there were more rap acts at that festival so all the thugs probably came and caused all the problems

canexplain
01-22-2010, 12:36 PM
What is the flip are you talking about. There wasn’t a single rap group there except Ice cube. Now nu-metal, that’s another story. Cr****

racist

psycobetabuckdown
01-22-2010, 12:38 PM
I guess you haven't been reading trentmorrison's posts recently

canexplain
01-22-2010, 12:53 PM
I guess you haven't been reading trentmorrison's posts recently

I guess I don't know what you are talking about. You "quoted" the woodstock pic and then said "to be fair, there were more rap acts at that festival so all the thugs probably came and caused all the problems "

cr****

djandrews25
01-22-2010, 12:59 PM
It's probably safe to say that the moron(trent) wont be back. Let this thread die.

canexplain
01-22-2010, 01:03 PM
It's probably safe to say that the moron(trent) wont be back. Let this thread die.

Stupid people never give up. cr****

psycobetabuckdown
01-22-2010, 01:05 PM
I guess I don't know what you are talking about. You "quoted" the woodstock pic and then said "to be fair, there were more rap acts at that festival so all the thugs probably came and caused all the problems "

cr****

I was mocking him. If you'd read most of this thread (I hope you haven't) you'd know that. Trent, the OP, has been trolling the board since the lineup dropped saying Jay-Z is going to bring out thugs and what not.

blackchango
01-22-2010, 03:05 PM
I'm having a fun time trying to figure out weather any of this shit is real.
If it's not real, we may have some the best comedy on the boards in a long
time. If there really is in fact a Hawaiin guy on here who really really realllly gets annoyed by these types of folks playing with their hacky sacks, frisbies,milli vanilli's,dead babies and what have you then I cant help but imagine that this guy looks like a pissed off Pat Morita.

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 03:06 PM
no i will not stop throwing frisbees and kicking soccer balls
thanks for asking though

trentmorrison
01-22-2010, 03:36 PM
im not a jock
im not gonna go this year unless someone im dying to see is added
i really don't know why anyone would disagree with what i said
the guy is right, don't be a dick, seems like you people are saying the "dicks" have more rights than the mellow people. if im in my tent with my love holding each other and talking and loving, I don't need to be dealing with a bunch of dicks playing soccer at 2 in the morning hitting my tent near my head which happened

yea 2 times i snapped at a movie theater, was watching this one serious movie, and a bunch of teens were laughing through out the movie so i got up and i went in their row and sat right in between them. so at one part, i think malcom x got shot and i turned to one of them said "you gonna laugh now?" and he said "why would I..." and then in an angrily tone said "then shut the F*** UP!"
and went back to my seat cause i was with my sister and they were quiet the whole movie.

2nd time was at Wall-E movie, full house, this mom with couple kids in the front front of the theater had a kid going up and down the stairs, over and over, like jumping on each step and i was in a row seat, i then snapped after my love expressed anger, so i ran up to the front and told the "mom" to watch her goddamn kid, and she looked at me as if i was raping her! after that she took her kid and i was too pissed off to enjoy the rest of the movie.

anyway im really high right now so im sorry if i made u mad about this posting cause i just want to enjoy myself there cause we spend a lot of money and time flying there from Hawaii every year ( i been too 4 so far) and I admit im socially awkward and i do like socializing but i don't know how to start a conversation or something. but the only reason i do go up there is because those indie bands there never come to hawaii, and i work for a venue here and nothing i listen to comes here...(tonight is Brother Ali here)
so i dont know what the point was to this post but have a good day!
and never smoke spice is what i was gonna say

lexineffect
01-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Issues much?

thewindowliquor
01-22-2010, 03:46 PM
if im in my tent with my dick holding each other and talking and loving,

fixed

yeahfontaine
01-22-2010, 03:49 PM
anyway im really high right now

ummmm I thought you said before that....

oh, never mind.

blackchango
01-22-2010, 03:49 PM
im not a jock
im not gonna go this year unless someone im dying to see is added
i really don't know why anyone would disagree with what i said
the guy is right, don't be a dick, seems like you people are saying the "dicks" have more rights than the mellow people. if im in my tent with my love holding each other and talking and loving, I don't need to be dealing with a bunch of dicks playing soccer at 2 in the morning hitting my tent near my head which happened

yea 2 times i snapped at a movie theater, was watching this one serious movie, and a bunch of teens were laughing through out the movie so i got up and i went in their row and sat right in between them. so at one part, i think malcom x got shot and i turned to one of them said "you gonna laugh now?" and he said "why would I..." and then in an angrily tone said "then shut the F*** UP!"
and went back to my seat cause i was with my sister and they were quiet the whole movie.

2nd time was at Wall-E movie, full house, this mom with couple kids in the front front of the theater had a kid going up and down the stairs, over and over, like jumping on each step and i was in a row seat, i then snapped after my love expressed anger, so i ran up to the front and told the "mom" to watch her goddamn kid, and she looked at me as if i was raping her! after that she took her kid and i was too pissed off to enjoy the rest of the movie.

anyway im really high right now so im sorry if i made u mad about this posting cause i just want to enjoy myself there cause we spend a lot of money and time flying there from Hawaii every year ( i been too 4 so far) and I admit im socially awkward and i do like socializing but i don't know how to start a conversation or something. but the only reason i do go up there is because those indie bands there never come to hawaii, and i work for a venue here and nothing i listen to comes here...(tonight is Brother Ali here)
so i dont know what the point was to this post but have a good day!
and never smoke spice is what i was gonna say

Have you ever traveled without your love to a festival before. I'm just saying because maybe if she didn't come to Coachella this year then maybe you could come and not have to worry about her so much.

trentmorrison
01-22-2010, 04:04 PM
ummmm I thought you said before that....

oh, never mind.

this is my first and last drug trip

weeklymix
01-22-2010, 04:10 PM
There has to be an anger management thread somewhere...

thewindowliquor
01-22-2010, 04:12 PM
There needs to be a "You Owe Me Frozen Lemonade" thread.

psycobetabuckdown
01-22-2010, 04:20 PM
That trent post just made this whole thing a classic. Thank you for being autistic, trent. The internet is fun.

bobert
01-22-2010, 06:05 PM
That was some serious soul-baring. Thanks for sharing, Trent. I look forward to your annual appearances on the board. The "Lip Singing" thread you started last year was equally entertaining. I'm glad your first and final drug experience was a positive one.

frozen pilgrim
01-22-2010, 06:35 PM
you know what's the worst part of all this? a hawiian guy was one of the ahappiest parts of my first coachella. I had no way of getting back to la, so I started walking at 2 am sunday with my thumb out. i didn't even get out of the parking lot/dirt road area before a hawiian guy in a rented mustang pulled over, and drove me and my two friends right back in 3 hours flat.

trent, you're wrecking the rep for hawiians, don't come this year, k?

rage patton
01-22-2010, 07:01 PM

Oh you fucking baby.

BROKENDOLL
01-22-2010, 07:19 PM
Trent, exactly where was your tent setup last year when your fun was so rudely interrupted? If it was along the perimeter of the grounds, or say, an obvious walking path for others, that may explain the extra activities and noise going around you. Simple. Camp towards the center.

And, now that we have a general idea of the fun you were having with all the loving going on in your tent, how do you think the campers that aren't getting any in the campground must feel? See, it works both ways.

psycobetabuckdown
01-22-2010, 07:48 PM
you know what's the worst part of all this? a hawiian guy was one of the ahappiest parts of my first coachella. I had no way of getting back to la, so I started walking at 2 am sunday with my thumb out. i didn't even get out of the parking lot/dirt road area before a hawiian guy in a rented mustang pulled over, and drove me and my two friends right back in 3 hours flat.

trent, you're wrecking the rep for hawiians, don't come this year, k?

The Hawaii thing was strange to me, because I couldn't figure out how someone who lives in paradise is so negative. "have a good day" was the first positive comment I ever remember reading from him.

I also don't think he's a troll, because trolls don't do write-ups like this. He's either autistic or bipolar.

ivankay
01-22-2010, 08:12 PM
There needs to be a "You Owe Me Frozen Lemonade" thread.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4026/4297148320_1248a39537_o.jpg

Hey guys, Trent's making an effort here. Trent, hope your love and you can make it and get better position away from the action. Mahalo (might want to chill on the haole thing...some of us hear it as a racial slur where it only gets pulled out in a negative situation....kind of like the guy who uses a certain "n" word and tries to say "Wha? It means ignorant person!" i know not as bad, but along those lines).

Aurgasm
01-22-2010, 10:14 PM

the Nazis thought the same thing

Common courtesy? You fly across the ocean to camp in a field filled with revelers and consider not throwing frisbees and kicking soccer balls common courtesies? Get a hotel room you shit head, this isn't Yosemite.. the only bears you'll find are pat and salah and they're friendly (for the most part).

I hope you get identified in the campsite. oh man. Frisbees, boomerangs, motherfucking slinkys... its on

RezBanana
01-22-2010, 11:05 PM
This is better then watching television.

mikeycarbajal
01-27-2010, 11:00 AM
no i will not stop throwing frisbees and kicking soccer balls
thanks for asking though

ditto

tripONthis
01-27-2010, 01:57 PM
I happen to really enjoy frisbee and I display courtesy and etitquette to other people when doing it. I did it with no problems at Rothbury and Summercamp as well as numerous Phish shows. I particularly enjoy the glow in the dark/LED lighted frisbees. In fact, a lot of festival goers ask us to keep throwing the bee because lets face it, the LED hula hoop is really cool and creates awesome tracers, but the hula can't travel 75 yards across a field. as long as the people throwing the disc know what the fuk they are doing, there shouldn't be any major problems. I think the OP needs to open his mind a wee bit more for the likes of a giant music festival. Just my two cents...